Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 03-24-2009, 09:24 PM   #1
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Default So, where do we go when we die??

As most of you might know by now, I am lacking in the spiritual skills as you others possess. This beggers a question which I would like to know the answer....

When I die, ( seeing as I have read that we are grounded ), where will I end up?
Do I die and be in no where land, total darkness as in sleep, or under an anestetic?
Will I wander the earth or my past favourite places because being grounded, i can not go anywhere else.
Will I actually know I am dead, or will it just seem like a dream?
Will i pass to the next level?

Please dont shoot me as i am no wonder boy when it comes to this and would really like to know.

Many thanks

Ammit
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 09:31 PM   #2
Egg
Banned

Default Re: So, where do we go when we die??

When I died, I was met by Jesus, and we walked the path upwards towards the Eternal Creator and the light of absolute bliss. It started at a barren rocky path, rose upwards, got greener and more lush, with people along the way who had gone as far as they wanted, or were waiting for those they left behind so they could journey together.

It was beautiful beyond my ability to vocalise it, and is not a journey to be feared. Think of the most beautiful day, in the most beautiful location you have ever had, and multiply it by a billion fold, at least.
Egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 09:53 PM   #3
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammit View Post
As most of you might know by now, I am lacking in the spiritual skills as you others possess. This beggers a question which I would like to know the answer....

When I die, ( seeing as I have read that we are grounded ), where will I end up?
Do I die and be in no where land, total darkness as in sleep, or under an anestetic?
Will I wander the earth or my past favourite places because being grounded, i can not go anywhere else.

Please dont shoot me as i am no wonder boy when it comes to this and would really like to know.

Many thanks

Ammit
I was given choices (after breaking my neck in 3 places), but I came back. However - the 'other side' is truly incredible - and all love. I have never been truly evil - so I don't know what happens there - but I reckon karma happens and we are sent to learn more lessons to better ourselves. Always. Onwards and into higher dimensions.
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 10:02 PM   #4
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Theres actually quite a bit of literature on this subject availible for free off the net.

Dannion Brinkleys story of what happened him when he got hit by lightening is one of the most remarkable and concise cases ive read about so far. Almost every near death experience ive studied ties in with all of the rest giving detailed documentation that coincides so well that it could not possibly be the result of imagination or 'hallucinations'.

Id also recommend reading Doloras Cannons literature. She's a past life regressionist who has more then enough knowledge on this subject to blow your mind.

Happy reading
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 12:30 AM   #5
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

That's easy, you go back from where you came.
Machinamentum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 12:34 AM   #6
Egg
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machinamentum View Post
That's easy, you go back from where you came.
That, in its simplest, purest form is what all the worlds religious literature adds up to.
Pity they need millions of words, where 7 says it all.
Egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 12:40 AM   #7
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

So then if you look at it logically, what reason do powerful spirits limit ourselfs to this reality then go back?

It's a game.

We do this for joy.

We do this to define our limitless body.

You can find all the answers about yourself through the self realization of joy and honesty.
Old 03-25-2009, 12:52 AM   #8
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

Like George Green said which I firmly believe, "we choose our parents". We choose to exist for a reason. But the PTB have lots of traps starting with religion to throw you off your course. But we are getting stronger and that is why we are in a genetic war-poisonous war with the elite. They have to destroy our antennas so we cant receive wisdom.

Evidently, ET spirits inhabit clone bodies, their spirits are more evolved then ours so they can move in and out of this dimension almost as they please. So if this is true, that would only support the theory of going back from where we came-where do we go when we die .
Old 03-25-2009, 01:06 AM   #9
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machinamentum View Post
their spirits are more evolved then ours so they can move in and out of this dimension almost as they please.
Not that they are more evolved than us spiritually (they could be), it may be physical genetics, because some of us are gust as gifted. How don't we know that we are not them and they are us just in a different set of genetic capabilities.
Old 03-25-2009, 02:01 AM   #10
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Check out these people which most are on youtube!......

Dr. Brian Weiss-past life regressions and future life progressions
Dr. John Lerma-hospice care doctor who has dealt with around 30,000 deaths in which 90% of the people saw and described the same things

and like Jack said..........
Dannion Brinkley
Dolores Cannon

Here's where you can find Dr's Weiss and Lerma along with a whole bunch of just about anybody you want to see or hear, just scroll through and you'll see them.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=...ok&view=videos

Last edited by Dantheman62; 03-25-2009 at 03:04 AM.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 02:44 AM   #11
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Sleep discards the clothes
Death discards the physical body - But we have more bodies
We are absolutly not the physical body

Death is not experienced uniformly not the same for everyone
Death as in Life is a state of mind and most of the time feels beyond ones control

Gods Creation and Glory is so much bigger than meets the eye

The Universe and we have layers of bodies physical emotional mental so as our souls can bask play and enjoy there too

Death depending on the individual can come as a surprise as if its not obvious one have encountered Death
As such it is possible to linger unto former habits as if nothing have happened and to be seen as a ghost by the living

Sooner or later one will find oneself in a state of mind one deserves
This can take place as if in Hell or in Heaven or some other place
As in Life Death is a state of mind but feels completly real

Death can come as a flash of bright white light but few feel pure enough to enter it and wait for relatives guides angels to take them to the place they deserve

Death as in Life will take one to a place one deserves
Back to Life again Death Life on and on like the turning of a wheel
And everytime one will find oneself in the place one deserves
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 03:19 AM   #12
cloud9
Avalon Senior Member

So far, the best explanation I've found is in one of Neale Donald Walsch's books called "HOME WITH GOD", it goes through the whole process of dying and what happens next. The only problem is that it's better understood when you already read Conversations with God as it keeps a similar language. The explanations are so beautiful they leave you with the feeling that at the end, you are the ONLY ONE who decides what comes next, the next second, the next moment, the next step, the next life and how fenomena as NDE are possible and how it works related to space and time, multiple dimensions and the way we would perceive it from this 3er dimension while happening.
I've read quite a few books on this subject but no other does it better than this one. Quite honestly it even makes you feel like wanting to die just to experience such a wonderful journey. In the book you'll find explanation about how experiences as Egg's are possible, why Jesus, etc.
I highly recomend this books to everybody but for people who have read Conversations with God is even better. You won't regret it. Just go to Amazon and take a look to the reviews, it's truly life changing.
cloud9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 03:31 AM   #13
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

When someone is regressed or progressed...do they become temporarily possessed...and see whatever the entity wants them to see? If one can be progressed...this implies that the future is a done deal...and freedom is a farce. I don't expect to go far when I die. I expect to review my life and conclude that I was an idiot...and then get recycled for more fun. Do people really choose parents who are starving to death and being shot at in the Darfur Region of the Sudan?
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 04:59 AM   #14
Pomguymguy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Many thanks

Ammit
Great link here Ammit - All about various people's NDE experiances -

Open the link - then you can download the PDF file - good info - seems to tie in with many other theories.

http://www.near-death.com/nothing_be...han_death.html

Best Regards Paul R
Pomguymguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 05:57 AM   #15
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

So where does peggy Kane's account fit ? according to her we are eaten by reptilians after we die and they keep us here and recycle us for their food...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 06:00 AM   #16
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
So where does peggy Kane's account fit ? according to her we are eaten by reptilians after we die and they keep us here and recycle us for their food...
in the nut or fruit basket lol
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 10:40 AM   #17
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Ammit,

If the answer to your question was that simple, this world would appear a different place.

It's obvious that the physical body gets destroyed either by cremation, decomposition, or in the case of the Wat Thong nuns in Thailand gets eaten!*

*Bizarre Magazine Issue 5

However it's the intangible part of the human being which brings about controversy. Our power of thought, what happens to that?

Depending on which religious belief, we will have different versions but basically almost all have the same conclusion, which is that our intangible part, which many call our soul, will always move on, either to another physical body or to another place. But the most simple conclusion is that the 'soul' continues on.

There are certain people who beleive they were re-born, or that they had an 'out of body' experience, or that they saw the bright light, which although nothing can be proven definitively, after all there's no way to prove without a doubt, one could understand the reason behind the religions.

Atheists of course beleive that the end of physical life is the end of being.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:

Many thanks

Ammit
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 11:16 AM   #18
vipassana
Avalon Senior Member

Well put Steve.

Ammit I have had no direct personal experience that makes me KNOW what happens to me when I die. Anything Steve said is possible.

I like the ideas from Buddhist Philosophy, for example,
"may all beings be free from suffering"

I use the Noble Eightfold Path as guidance for living a life that aims to give as opposed to taking just because this feels like the right thing to do:-

Right view, right thought,
right speech, right conduct,
right vocation, right effort,
right attention, right concentration.

I've learnt to keep an open mind, keep on continuing to learn and not have expectations about the future. When the time comes for me to die then I'll find out what happens or I'll know nothing.
vipassana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 12:51 PM   #19
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

we die ... we transcend the costume ...

we go where we want to go ... be where we feel to be ... and just be ...

no limitations ... no fear ...

expansion ... freedom like no other ...

fulfillment of being ...

divine ... pure ... truth ...

unconditional love ...

we create ...

we can press pause and remain within the moment of what we have created and experience that as such ...

or we can fast forward to the next moment of our creation ...

or we can do both ... or many ... simutaneously ...

not happy ... not sad ...

no pain ... no suffering ...

absence of human emotion ...

only neutral ...

within neutral ... there is fulfillment of being ...

to just be ...

dying is a process of eternal life ...

dying is shedding of the old ... awakening to the new ...

dying is realization ... we are infinite ...

dying is living ... infinitely ...

completion of the now illusion ...

realization ... there is beyond ...

living beyond ...

simplicity of just being ...

whole ... fulfilled ... love ... light ... truth ...

dying just is and we just are ...

intinite beings of love ...

dying is living ...

who are we but loving souls ...

the soul never dies ...

only the costume does ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 02:55 PM   #20
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Hey futureyes, when is your book coming out?, what book you ask?, your book on your views on spirituality! Look at it this way, you've got over 400 posts and by the time you get around 600 posts that should be enough for a book of about 200 pages! Just copy all your posts and categorize them into chapters and write the book!
Call it "Coming out of Your Shell,A Turtles View on Spirituality"
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 02:59 PM   #21
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Where do we go ? There is no where,even the form is formless:
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 03:02 PM   #22
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud9 View Post
So far, the best explanation I've found is in one of Neale Donald Walsch's books called "HOME WITH GOD", it goes through the whole process of dying and what happens next. The only problem is that it's better understood when you already read Conversations with God as it keeps a similar language. The explanations are so beautiful they leave you with the feeling that at the end, you are the ONLY ONE who decides what comes next, the next second, the next moment, the next step, the next life and how fenomena as NDE are possible and how it works related to space and time, multiple dimensions and the way we would perceive it from this 3er dimension while happening.
I've read quite a few books on this subject but no other does it better than this one. Quite honestly it even makes you feel like wanting to die just to experience such a wonderful journey. In the book you'll find explanation about how experiences as Egg's are possible, why Jesus, etc.
I highly recomend this books to everybody but for people who have read Conversations with God is even better. You won't regret it. Just go to Amazon and take a look to the reviews, it's truly life changing.
i agree here...this book is very comforting...and although there were some small parts that i disagree with..the overall concept is there. I think that some of himself was coming out in the book. It's been awhile since I've read it...but I remember thinking this is him talking not God. Good book never the less
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 04:26 PM   #23
scanner
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=orthodoxymoron;123022]When someone is regressed or progressed...do they become temporarily possessed...and see whatever the entity wants them to see? If one can be progressed...this implies that the future is a done deal...and freedom is a farce. I don't expect to go far when I die. I expect to review my life and conclude that I was an idiot...and then get recycled for more fun. Do people really choose parents who are starving to death and being shot at in the Darfur Region of the Sudan?[/QUOTE

I agree who would choose bad abusive parents, my parents were not the best .No you get what you get and thats it, why would I choose a life of hardship. I listened to George Meek he had travelled the world wrote books not short of money by the sound of it ,I want him to be my next dad. I've been round death and can tell you all its not the end, what I can not tell you is what is waiting for us , I feel theres love its just a feeling and I also know we are controlled in live as in death.I just hope I don't get eaten if I do I hope I give them a bad bout of the swits

Last edited by scanner; 03-25-2009 at 10:15 PM.
scanner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 04:40 PM   #24
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

The short answer is that you go to 3rd density astral. For a good look at what that may be like watch the movie "What Dreams May Come". It is basically a realm where you create your reality around you.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 07:00 PM   #25
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: So, where do we go when we die??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
Hey futureyes, when is your book coming out?, what book you ask?, your book on your views on spirituality! Look at it this way, you've got over 400 posts and by the time you get around 600 posts that should be enough for a book of about 200 pages! Just copy all your posts and categorize them into chapters and write the book!
Call it "Coming out of Your Shell,A Turtles View on Spirituality"
love it dantheman ... you will receive the first copy ...

may be tricky signing it though ... will have to duct tape a pen to my fin ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote