Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 02-06-2009, 02:00 AM   #26
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Zinc will help cure colds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
Since nobody else has said it and I'm not shy, smoke a joint, it will cure nausea, help you sleep, and make you hungry!!
Nah. I really don't want to smoke anything, especially with a cough like this.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 02:02 AM   #27
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah good point, I was going to add that if you have a bad cough maybe you shouldn't, but I forgot.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 02:06 AM   #28
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Yeah good point, I was going to add that if you have a bad cough maybe you shouldn't, but I forgot.
Hmm. If I had a brownie pan and some brownie mix. Hmm. Just hmmm.
Old 02-06-2009, 02:53 AM   #29
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Zinc will help cure colds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
Hmm. If I had a brownie pan and some brownie mix. Hmm. Just hmmm.
Did somebody mention spacecakes
I hear efields makes the best!
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 06:38 AM   #30
Pomguymguy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Incredibly sick now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
Been getting a lot of Vitamin C and trying to drink more water as well. Not doing too bad there.

I would love to sleep now but a crappy economy keeps me on my toes in regards to hanging on to my job and I question why I am still doing schooling as I have no real interest once schooling is finished.

Anyway, thanks all and I will return your kindness with some kindness of my own in your time of need.

Hi Humble - try this medcine - should just make you just feel that maybe its all in the mind ?This is worth watching. A powerful video to share and reflect.
Please take a minute out of your busy day to watch .

http://www.maniacworld.com/are-you-g...sh-strong.html

A good lesson for us all !

Regards Paul R
Pomguymguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 09:18 AM   #31
Noela
Avalon Senior Member

Have just wished you well on another thread,
but glad to hear you are indeed feeling better.
With all that advice! Lovely, though, and
from people who probably do know a lot
about healing medicines.

Will keep you in mind with positive thoughts

Love and blessings

Noela
Noela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 09:26 AM   #32
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Errr... the MASH reference was not a joke.

http://www.soulwise.net/et-101.htm

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 10:34 AM   #33
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post

http://www.soulwise.net/et-101.htm

A..
Thanks for the link but I understood already. You have to admit though it does sound funny. I am only starting to imagine my astral nurse.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 02:30 PM   #34
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Hi Humble, I hope you are doing a bit better now. We all had this in December and it was the pits. The four things that helped... Vicks vapor rub, cayanne pepper in hot lemonade, Nyquil - and lots and lots of cough drops.

After this last bout and drinking tons of colloidal silver along with taking everything else, I've come to the conclusion that if there is a pandemic it is very unlikely I would survive. However, we did get through this without getting pneumonia even though it did turn into bronchitis. If you can keep warm and get sun that is good too. Going to the beach and sitting in the sun probably helped the most.

Healing energy is being sent your way.
Old 02-07-2009, 04:57 PM   #35
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
You are sick for a reason - I know it doesn't help, but its worth remembering.

If I were you, I would be doing the following:

a) Lay down, close eyes, call on the Mobile Astral Surgical Hospital - (no joke) - ask them to help cure or ameliorate your sickness.

b) Ask guides for help in understanding what you did that requires this catalyst.

Get as much sleep as possible (MASH often need you asleep before they can work)

PS: If that MASH reference looks mad, try reading ET101 again.

Your advice and knowledge on such subjects never fails to amaze me Anchor. Not a well known method of dealing with emotional, physical and mental ailments yet i have found it to be one of the best by far.

From my own experience they also ;

- Clear out the emotional body. This really helps when life is taking its toll and you just feel like your ready to explode/implode.

- Will aid in the healing of infections. If you were to do a test and in one of them alow it to heal on its own and the other ask M.A.S.H for assistance you will see quite a noticeable difference in the recovery times.

- Help you do a 'spring clean' of your mind at those times when the thoughts in your head seem adament on running wild and causing confusion in your world.

Unfortunatly they will not wash dishes, clean the car or open a tin of beans, Ive asked.

M.A.S.H - Not to be underestimated.
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 06:26 AM   #36
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pomguymguy View Post
Please take a minute out of your busy day to watch .

http://www.maniacworld.com/are-you-g...sh-strong.html

A good lesson for us all !

Regards Paul R
Wow, thanks Paul. That was really cool. What an awesome guy.

Quote:
Anchor, I've just been looking into this mobile astral surgical hospital you speak of, it sounds cool. I've never heard of it before, but I can tell you that I think it's real. I remember having very strange dreams as a young kid when I was sick (very different from normal dreams), well only when I was in real pain. Once when I was about 10 and really sick (I'd had an awful case of strep throat to where just breathing was painful) and the antibiotics weren't working very well, I had one of these strange dreams and woke up to see something alot like this.

I jumped out of bed and started shouting at the top of my lungs and realized that, that should really hurt, but my throat was just fine. My brother told me to shut up and go back to sleep, so I told him what had just happened and he said "cool" and went back to sleep. I kinda wrote it off too actually, and this is probably the first time I've thought about that stuff in years.

I haven't had any dreams like those in a long time, but then again (knock on wood) I haven't been sick in years. A short 30 hour cold here and there, but nothing serious in maybe 7 or 8 years now, maybe more. Interestingly enough, that's about the same I stopped going to see the doctor. Not that I think western medicine was actively getting me sick, it's just interesting to me.

The only thing I can think of that I've been doing all these years that might be of some help is: I drink one of these every morning

And I smoke a joint every other day, although spacebutter is indeed a good substitute if you have any respiratory issues (simmer the herb into some unsalted butter and then strain it. It's way better than just dumping the actual herb into the batter or whatever you're baking).

Last edited by raulduke; 02-09-2009 at 06:30 AM.
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 06:55 AM   #37
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Me too rd, I haven't had the flu in at least 10 years, I've had the occasional cold once every couple years and I basically smoke,drink,and eat whatever I want. How much sugar does that orange mango smoothie stuff have in it?
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 07:10 AM   #38
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

About 99% recovered here with the exception of a lingering cough. Just a bit lonely at work (I work alone overnight on Sun and Mon nights) but otherwise I appreciate the advice and everything that folks have done.

As for those smoothies, they've got a ton of sugar but I believe it's naturally occuring and it definitely isn't HFCS. I love drinking them but could save money by making my own and have more control over ingredients as well.
Old 02-09-2009, 08:09 AM   #39
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Me too rd, I haven't had the flu in at least 10 years, I've had the occasional cold once every couple years and I basically smoke,drink,and eat whatever I want. How much sugar does that orange mango smoothie stuff have in it?
As far as I know the 'Naked Juice' smoothies are comprised entirely of juiced natural fruits and veggies. Like the orange mango one I normally have is 1 &1/3 Orange, 1 & 3/4 apple, 1/2 mango, 1/4 banana.

Definitely no hfcs or any other sythetic sugars.

The only problem w/ them for me, is the fact that to get one, I have to wade through the sea of yuppies at Whole Foods market.

I should really get a juicer, that'd be nice, but until then these are a pretty easy choice in the morning.
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 09:07 AM   #40
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I drink the Odwalla ones. Pricey but delicious!
Old 02-09-2009, 04:14 PM   #41
shanonatime
Avalon Senior Member

heya- did you participate in the event yesterday? i have been feeling sick myself and am on lots of meds. do you think the energy is trying to cure us? :-)
cheers. lets be positive.
shanonatime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 06:31 PM   #42
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

so pleased your felling lot better
lots of good and careing advice here
keep us informed on your progress mate
healing love rhythmmm .xxx
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote