Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 12-12-2008, 01:00 AM   #26
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Maybe Icke Is Right The Wrong Energy Is Everywhere

If there are extraterrestrials that appear physically to resemble reptiles or are of a reptillian nature, then it is not too hard to understand David Icke's writings on the reptilians. And as many people have posted above, they think his research on the Illuminati etc to be excellent but can't swallow his theories on the reptilians. That is okay. I KNOW that they exist as i have my "proof". And we do not need to be in a state of fear about them but we do need to be aware of them and all the other physical and non-physical influences and entities that abound out there in our 3D reality and the many other vibratory frequency ranges of being. And lastly, not all retilian looking ETs should be judged "negative" as this is not the case.

Peace and Blessings to All.
Barron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 04:07 AM   #27
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barron View Post
If there are extraterrestrials that appear physically to resemble reptiles or are of a reptillian nature, then it is not too hard to understand David Icke's writings on the reptilians. And as many people have posted above, they think his research on the Illuminati etc to be excellent but can't swallow his theories on the reptilians. That is okay. I KNOW that they exist as i have my "proof". And we do not need to be in a state of fear about them but we do need to be aware of them and all the other physical and non-physical influences and entities that abound out there in our 3D reality and the many other vibratory frequency ranges of being. And lastly, not all retilian looking ETs should be judged "negative" as this is not the case.

Peace and Blessings to All.
i agree, believe they do exist, rather, i am certain they do
reptillians are not like us, they are missing significant pieces that make them whole, one of which is a soul
our fear is like an invitation for their presence, they smell fear, will exhibit enormous patience to wait for a window of opportunity that fear dissolves our truth, a moment when we lose trust in the divine beings that we are, they await such moments
i also agree that et's are all different, many are as whole and light as we are, others though have been expelled from that light and become reptillians with agendas, to seek and prey upon fear ... our fear
awareness and discernment is our wisdom ...
fear is their invite ...
when our truth is absolute, there is no reason to fear, they cannot find their way to us by way of love, they are oblivious to what love is

peace and love to all ...
futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 05:04 AM   #28
orb
Avalon Senior Member

Making a negative post, and making a personal attack is two different things. If you read what I wrote again, in the light of causing a person to feel bad about themselves as you express your opinion, or making personal attacks, that is what I am speaking to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert View Post
I disagree with the opening post. Silencing -forcefully- any negative message is on itself a negative action. Also, who has the integrity needed for judging what is negative and what not, without personal feelings?

Everyone is responsible for their own broadcasting and defense against any enemy, invisible or not. I firmly believe it's a matter of everyone doing their self-control, not about policing and judging each other.
orb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 05:11 AM   #29
orb
Avalon Senior Member

Who told you this? What evidence is it based on and over what time period? Is this the default nature of humans or humans reacting in stress in abnormal circumstances?

Personally I think you could start to unravel the things you believe, and start to question the source. You are well meaning, but you are living untruths. I am glad you are here, because on some level you know there is more than what you have written.

You value education obviously. Trace back to where that value of education was given to you, it might be supressing your intuitive nature.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidSwordz View Post
It is our HUMAN NATURE to be warlike, aggressive, brutal, and inhumane. You seem like an intelligent guy, have you not takin a psychology class? We live in a three dimensional world, governed only by two forces, which balance the whole universe. Its called LIFE and DEATH, HOT and COLD,, LIGHT and DARKNESS etc..
Old 12-12-2008, 05:15 AM   #30
orb
Avalon Senior Member

Men are also the vicitims of the most repression and brutality on this planet, whipped into shape so that can be elevated into positions of power so they can pretend that they are in control in positions of power, but in the end are false dictators, in control of nothing.

[QUOTE=burgundia;93692]
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidSwordz View Post
There are people, mostly men, that behave like that. Sometimes they have been taught these things by others, sometimes it is their nature.
Old 12-12-2008, 05:37 AM   #31
Josefine
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyH View Post
We need a "chosen one"
WE are the chosen ones! If the Pindar could take another look and see that there was a choice beyond the chessboard, the Golden Middle Road that does not require a choice between black and white, and to practice sending love for the last 8 years of his life, then anyone can do it. Morover, it will become contagious.
BTW the Pindar was termed the Shapeshifting Lizard King (by Wilder/Icke/Deagle) and this is scaremongering: More fear, more hate!

We have to stop looking for a savior, we ARE doing it ourselves.
The monetary system will go down. The PTB will try new tricks to try to enslave us, that will also fail. There are many people out there that have not bought so heavily into hate as we who 'are in the know' might have done, and their waking up might not go so easily in the other ditch, that of hate and fear. They might say 'Enough' in a different way and simply go straight to the Golden Middle Road, that of unity in love. This is what we came for, this is what we will do.
Josefine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 10:56 AM   #32
Metaphor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by _N_ View Post
What a coincidence, tonight I've been doing a lot of reading and watching about reptilians.
There have been sightings, but what is more disturbing are videos like this, it seems that they work at FOX news.
Look at his skin colour
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIALz...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klxKA...eature=related

and of course, the Bush family, look at his eyes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwKcjRD1DNE

Before today I didn't really believe in such a thing, but after reading some Icke articles, watching his videos and these one on youtube, it makes you think twice.
I´d suggest you watch any youtube "evidence"-video with your discernment-goggles on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTQMm...eature=related

I´ve read Icke, and I love his style, He is very amusing and with a real passion. I do not take his words for granted though. I havent seen any reptilians, though I can "sense" them. But I don´t call them reptilians just because of that, it can be negative energeis of any kind!
This can be a modern way to describe demons/ the devil, but I doubt that we have the bigger picture ready. There are more pieces to the puzzle before we are there.
Metaphor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 11:45 AM   #33
AndyH
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josefine View Post
WE are the chosen ones! If the Pindar could take another look and see that there was a choice beyond the chessboard, the Golden Middle Road that does not require a choice between black and white, and to practice sending love for the last 8 years of his life, then anyone can do it. Morover, it will become contagious.
BTW the Pindar was termed the Shapeshifting Lizard King (by Wilder/Icke/Deagle) and this is scaremongering: More fear, more hate!

We have to stop looking for a savior, we ARE doing it ourselves.
The monetary system will go down. The PTB will try new tricks to try to enslave us, that will also fail. There are many people out there that have not bought so heavily into hate as we who 'are in the know' might have done, and their waking up might not go so easily in the other ditch, that of hate and fear. They might say 'Enough' in a different way and simply go straight to the Golden Middle Road, that of unity in love. This is what we came for, this is what we will do.
I think you missed my point, those who are not awakened and are happy to have leaders and retain the status quo will NOT change en mass. Certainly a few will wake up just like yourself and others on this forum but not the entire world in a short period of time. We could run nothing but truth vids for a whole week on national television and it still won't happen.

This is why I said it is so easy to sympathise with the idea of culling 80% of the population as they are beyond all hope now.

While I can understand the hopelessness I won't partake in it. I can at least make the most of my small sphere of influence for now and hope to help some.

Last edited by AndyH; 12-12-2008 at 11:50 AM.
AndyH is offline   Reply With Quote