Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 09-19-2008, 11:37 PM   #1
QueenOfLeon
Avalon Senior Member

Default Has anyone EVER questioned if Bill and Kerry are genuine?

Now please dont attack me cos I am a MASSIVE fan of both Bill and Kerry and if it was not for their courage I would not be as half enlightened as I am.

the truth is this never even crossed my mind untill a friend whom I am trying to WAKE UP just kept going on about it. We were watching the richard hoagland interview where he says that kerry and bill interviewing him be a very sophisticated way of getting to him *Kerry just laughs it off* but my friend said that hergiggle was telling. ???????????

I would like to add that my friend is very paranoid as a rule, hence the fact I thought he had the capacity to come out of his barn and look beyond mainstream media! but what played on my mind the most was when I noticed Kerry telling us the location of her so called safe haven?!

Maybe the paranoia is wearing off? Why does this strike me as unsensible. Kerry has done so much that would **** the PTB off.....why just give em your address?

Anybody else?
QueenOfLeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 11:39 PM   #2
visual co-creator
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Has anyone EVER questioned if Bill and Kerry are genuine?

Last edited by visual co-creator; 10-03-2008 at 03:41 PM.
visual co-creator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 11:54 PM   #3
QueenOfLeon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by visual co-creator View Post
Genuine WHAT?
That was EXACTLY my reaction to my freinds niavity! He is new to this and I am trying to educate him. I personally think that they are protected by light beings, hence they can be and have been as open as they are. If it was not for them we would not be here. But my freinds point was how can they be so blatant about where they have moved to and what they are doing without threat?
Old 09-19-2008, 11:58 PM   #4
motov
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenOfLeon View Post
Now please dont attack me cos I am a MASSIVE fan of both Bill and Kerry and if it was not for their courage I would not be as half enlightened as I am.

the truth is this never even crossed my mind untill a friend whom I am trying to WAKE UP just kept going on about it. We were watching the richard hoagland interview where he says that kerry and bill interviewing him be a very sophisticated way of getting to him *Kerry just laughs it off* but my friend said that hergiggle was telling. ???????????

I would like to add that my friend is very paranoid as a rule, hence the fact I thought he had the capacity to come out of his barn and look beyond mainstream media! but what played on my mind the most was when I noticed Kerry telling us the location of her so called safe haven?!

Maybe the paranoia is wearing off? Why does this strike me as unsensible. Kerry has done so much that would **** the PTB off.....why just give em your address?

Anybody else?
1. what you mean by genuine i havent got a clue....

2. safe haven is not to protect from agents of PTB but for some event of cataclysm-ish..lol... and no i dont think their undercover govt. spy out to enchant us all then rip the foundation away and turn us all in to the PTB copa...

plz delete this thred and use your time on some real mind food...

cheers m8....
motov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 12:00 AM   #5
mwood82
Avalon Senior Member

I feel that I have little choice but to beleive what they have relayed to me. Of course those thoughts have come into my mind and it would not surprise me that Bill and Kerry are agents of the NWO, but for now I refuse to believe that.

-Mwood
mwood82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 12:03 AM   #6
Nik
Avalon Senior Member

If **you evolve** as a result of their efforts to disclose hidden information, does it matter?
Nik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 12:07 AM   #7
eris
Avalon Senior Member

i don't doubt Bill & Kerry's integrity - but i don't always resonate with their information/interviewee's
eris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 12:08 AM   #8
QueenOfLeon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwood82 View Post
I feel that I have little choice but to beleive what they have relayed to me. Of course those thoughts have come into my mind and it would not surprise me that Bill and Kerry are agents of the NWO, but for now I refuse to believe that.

-Mwood
Yeah me too defo. Im not having it. they have done so much for me and they dont even know it, which is whats beautiful about his forum. Sorry if I offended anyone but I felt ir was a valid question. Free speach and all that.

Much love xx
Old 09-20-2008, 12:15 AM   #9
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

my internal buls***t detector thinks they are very sincere people, and the lack of the video's being slick (i'm an editor and was initially thrown off by the "low budget-ness") is a testament that theyre just real people doing a job i dont see many others doing. the outtake from the wilcock interview was a nice "lighter" side to what they do, as most of the topics are very heavy.

im bummed they havent interviewed dr greer or anyone that backs up military abductions and PLF's (programmed life forms) but that doesnt mean theyre working for the wrong side.

as bill wrote to me, "use your inuition"

and thats what i do.

-k
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 12:16 AM   #10
eris
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
But my freinds point was how can they be so blatant about where they have moved to and what they are doing without threat?
'they' know where everyone is i believe

there is a tide turning, many people are on the front of the wave Bill & Kerry, Icke, etc etc - even if they took out the crest, the mass of water behind would still engulf them

remembering how powerful we are, that is waking up really really

Old 09-20-2008, 12:23 AM   #11
eris
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Sorry if I offended anyone but I felt ir was a valid question. Free speach and all that.

Much love xx
its really important to question everything & find our own inner bulls*** detector

i just can't stress enuf how important that is!

Old 09-20-2008, 12:31 AM   #12
Bigfatfurrytexan
Avalon Senior Member

i don't know if they are genuine or not. I do know that their content is questionable for me. The Serpo thing really was a biggie, you know?

I believe them to both be genuine. but i also believe that sooner or later (if not already) they will see the $$$ potential in this business and they, too, will be ruined like so many of the others before them.

Bill, Kerry...nothing personal. I like you guys. I hope that you prove the latter part of my sentence wrong. As well, i think that the Serpo thing was more an act of reporting on your part. The only negative is that your names were tied in with it, you know?
Bigfatfurrytexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 12:32 AM   #13
bodzoyfa
Avalon Senior Member

To ask if Bill and Kerry are legitimate doesnt seem to be the right question to me. The question that seems the most relevant is whether or not the people that have been interviewed are genuine or not.

Kerry and Bill find these people, establish rapport, interview and deliver to us. They are simply a medium of information exchange.

I think they do a good job of not incorporating their own ideas, preconceived notions, etc in their work. When you listen to the dialogue or read the transcripts, they're just regurgitating what that interviewee has said in a more digestable way for the average person who may not understand it all so clearly, free of any personal implications.

In addition, Bill and Kerry are constantly asserting that we not believe anything that has been presented to us but rather use discernment and intuition find our own truth. To me, nothing could be more genuine than that.
bodzoyfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 12:35 AM   #14
Merlin
Avalon Senior Member

I think when it comes to deciding wether or not somebody is genuine in what they say, I think you have to rely on your "Gut" feeling about them.
I think that your first intuitive feeling is usually correct but what happens is people start to question their own intuition and doubt starts to creep in.

I would like to ask Bill and Kerry have they approached Dr Greer to participate with the Camelot site? I personally think what that man is doing is one of the most important parts of this grand puzzle which I suspect is slowly coming together to give us answers.

If you have approached Dr Greer and he has refused to contribute, would you tell us what reasons he gave for not doing so?

Thank you

Merlin.
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 12:38 AM   #15
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwood82 View Post

-Mwood
?

Do you believe everything people tell you? That doesnt sound very smart.

I have watched all of their videos and read much much information regarding 'fringe knowledge' and i come to my own conlusions based on the overwhelming compilation of information i have been privy to.

And yes, i think they are genuine.

I wouldnt be suprised if you were an agent for the NWO!

*takes thounge out of cheek* :lol3

p.s your wording their was very unusual.

Last edited by 2infinityandbeyond; 09-20-2008 at 12:42 AM.
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 12:42 AM   #16
Lee

Thumbs up Re: Has anyone EVER questioned if Bill and Kerry are genuine?

Well you know we all are a little suspicious and questioning or lets face it we would not be here communicating on this site. And I think it is a healthy thing to not believe everyone and anything you hear. We have been blessed with a curious soul that desires the truth. So I think that Bill and Kerry would welcome your scepticism. One of the ways I discern the intent of someone is if they are open to scrutiny and questioning.
Old 09-20-2008, 12:45 AM   #17
Shellie
Banned

I trust Bill and Kerry's intentions and for the most part most of their interpretations. While there are some interviewees who resonate better with me that others (and it doesn't have anything to do necessarily with differing opinions on things like whether or not Planet X is real, or the nature of the Roswell crash), there is one very specific interviewee I do not trust AT ALL even though his message is attractive. I know people are talking about Wilcox in this forum, and that is not who I am referring to. I mean, this one guy makes my skin crawl, and I think he was planted for disinfo.

I wonder if anyone else out there has that feeling about anyone? We don't need any names here... just does the feeling exist?
Shellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 12:47 AM   #18
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99Boogies View Post
I trust Bill and Kerry's intentions and for the most part most of their interpretations. While there are some interviewees who resonate better with me that others (and it doesn't have anything to do necessarily with differing opinions on things like whether or not Planet X is real, or the nature of the Roswell crash), there is one very specific interviewee I do not trust AT ALL even though his message is attractive. I know people are talking about Wilcox in this forum, and that is not who I am referring to. I mean, this one guy makes my skin crawl, and I think he was planted for disinfo.

I wonder if anyone else out there has that feeling about anyone? We don't need any names here... just does the feeling exist?
That italian guy?

P.s ; I'm not afraid to name names lol.
Old 09-20-2008, 12:48 AM   #19
Shellie
Banned

No, not him.
Shellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 12:51 AM   #20
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
No, not him.
He certainly raised my eyebrow.
Old 09-20-2008, 12:58 AM   #21
QueenOfLeon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

I have read that some people are dubious about green..with the northern hemisphere being a **** hole by the time the powers that be are finished. My mind is still open though. Im just not whole heartedely believing anything or anyone ...just taking in the info and filing it in the mind archives till I need it. What is important now I guess is staying positive and away from fear.

im not scared anymore. AT ALL.
Old 09-20-2008, 12:58 AM   #22
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi eris,

I am totally confident in the integrity of Bill & Kerry. To stand in front of people and begin to discuss the things that are being discussed on their website and indeed this forum, you need to ave a lot of muster. I think that if they were not genuine in what they do, like any charloton, they would have fallen by the wayside by now. In fact as I understand it, Bill left the makings of a brilliant site exactly because he didn't accept the hanky panky that was going on. Consequently the site is slowly becoming to be just another one of those virtual graveyards that we come across from time to time (actually a lot of the time) on the net.

I too have doubts about some of their guests, one of which Bill took to question in their last interview and also another who gave out absolutely no information originating from them, in other words, they repeated what another 'whistlelower' had said. It was a drag to listen to the interview as it was lengthy and like I said, in my opinion was not very 'in your face' with new info.

However I am a fan of George Green, Robert Dean and of John Lear, bearing in mind you cannot take as gospel 100% of what they say, you still have to find information from different sources before you can come to a reasonable conclusion.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by eris View Post
i don't doubt Bill & Kerry's integrity - but i don't always resonate with their information/interviewee's
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 12:59 AM   #23
izz
Banned

Quote:

when I noticed Kerry telling us the location of her so called safe haven?!

Anybody else?

i find this question are bill and kerry genuine quite insulting actually .. like a reverse psychology poison dart .. you say please dont attack you .. then ask a question which is a bit offensive .. and on their forum !!!

it is a bit like when someone says .. ' can i be honest .. then proceeds to insult you .. '
It is a bit of a cheek if you ask me ..
izz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 01:01 AM   #24
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by izz View Post
i find this question are bill and kerry genuine quite insulting actually .. like a reverse psychology poison dart .. you say please dont attack you .. then ask a question which is a bit offensive .. and on their forum !!!

it is a bit like when someone says .. ' can i be honest .. then proceeds to insult you .. '

I think mwood82's post was much more insulting with his subtle little inuendo thrown in there for good measure.

What a contribution for your first post mwood, after all your days on the forum!
Old 09-20-2008, 01:03 AM   #25
QueenOfLeon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by izz View Post

Well you would say that if your defensive. Why is it an insult to question??? ..is that not why we are here? Dont be indoctrined by authority sweetness. If im insulting anyone they can delete the thread, no skin off my nose. It is Just a question. I appreciate your opinion though, however maybe you should read the restof the thread. I think I have more than explained myself.

Much love.

Last edited by QueenOfLeon; 09-20-2008 at 01:05 AM.