Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 01-02-2010, 04:49 AM   #26
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Are you being attacked by evil energies?

On that note; just thought of something interesting.

Hypothetically speaking, lets say in terms of Metaphysics, in others words; we know unseen forces exist. Remember that televisions function on receiving radio waves and other non visible transmission waves, so technically, there is literally a negative energy constantly being transported via your TV all the way interacting with your own brainwaves, MSM channels classic example.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 06:43 AM   #27
TraineeHuman
Avalon Senior Member

I keep myself protected and I keep my energies “clean,” by doing clean-ups a few times a day. I also don’t use drugs or get drunk or do other things that might make me vulnerable while rather unconscious at a psychic level. And although there is some interference from electronic pollution, I observe that as a matter of fact that’s pretty minor.

Something like 99% of hostile “interference” or even attack comes from other, living humans. This isn’t just true in my case but in nearly everybody’s case. And I’ve also even had unusual experiences of rather exotic things such as demonic entities and so on.

I wish people would develop some skill at psychic perception before they claim they know they are being attacked or tormented, etc by non-human beings. I’d like to suggest that all you folk should first investigate and be able to directly “feel” or “see”, at a psychic level, how attachment (to humans) works. Repulsion or dislike is just as much a form of attachment as liking or lurv. The pure, real truth is, everyone has hundreds of lines made of (electromagnetic) energy that link to practically everybody you’ve known in your life – but particularly to your immediate family members, romantic partners, friends, and workmates, current or past. And the truth is that almost everybody in the above list is quite often telepathically but unconsciously trying to influence you to do things their way – or to stop and repress you because they don’t happen to quite approve of something. Everybody’s being continually pulled at like a puppet with thousands of strings. The other people are usually quite unconscious that they’re even doing it.

It’s also true that there are other factors, such as curses, for example. Curses usually last beyond the end of the lifetime of yours that they are thrown at you. But these other factors are of minor significance compared to the psychic interference from other humans. If somebody wants to tell me that I’m the one who’s talking nonsense (rather than most of the above posters), please first at least learn how to perceive or detect some of the lines of energy that are pulling at every square centimeter of your body. At least convince me that you are basing your assertions on some real knowledge of what’s causing you to feel rotten, when you do.
TraineeHuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 06:53 AM   #28
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

there's alot of different types of curses

a person, can actually curse themselves

there are tribal ones

there are ones, that carry thru from past lives

& there are even family ones / and, group ones too !!!
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 06:55 AM   #29
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

consciously/and, unconsciously
things in the upper fields of yourself/and, others
sometimes do battle ~ with or without your awareness of it
even occuring
Old 01-02-2010, 11:59 PM   #30
Panta rhei
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraineeHuman View Post
I keep myself protected and I keep my energies “clean,” by doing clean-ups a few times a day. I also don’t use drugs or get drunk or do other things that might make me vulnerable while rather unconscious at a psychic level. And although there is some interference from electronic pollution, I observe that as a matter of fact that’s pretty minor.

Something like 99% of hostile “interference” or even attack comes from other, living humans. This isn’t just true in my case but in nearly everybody’s case. And I’ve also even had unusual experiences of rather exotic things such as demonic entities and so on.
Yes I completely agree with you I have the same experiences as you have with other people. A lot of people do feed from the energies of others without even knowing it. To me it feels like being extremely 'drained' after I spend to much time with some persons. I had even a few experiences with this kind of energie feeding which were so strong I was wondering if negative beings could use other people, like they would temporarily 'possessing' them.

The ones that are very close to us also do feel when we change and evolve in our awakening and unconsciously they do not want us to change. This can be very challenging some times when they are pulling at our energies, at least to me it is indeed challenging at times.
Panta rhei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 12:06 AM   #31
ranma187
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, I have been attacked by evil Entities. They invade your thoughts, dreams, and mess with your astral and energy bodies. Your energy is their food. People have called them the jinns, Castaneda called them the flyers and Inorganic beings.

Meditate on this mantra: I reject ALL foreign thoughts.

monitor your thoughts on the following days and you'll begin to notice how not every thought is your own.

BUT, on the bright side there are also benevolent Entities wanting to help you. Meditate and search for them. seek them in dreams.
ranma187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 12:15 AM   #32
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

you can ORDER them OUT !!!
Old 01-03-2010, 12:19 AM   #33
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

deffinately ordered them out ! I had a friend show me how to do that a few years back and I had completely forgotten that little techniqued.

If someone came into a room we frequent it was easy to get a few of us to meditate and "send" them to the light. Boy, I wonder if people do that here, LOL, I never gave it much thought before. But, I sure know it works.

mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 03:30 AM   #34
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

there also is a triple white/silver/gold cross you can utilise,
although that process, iS NOT advisable, unless you know
what it is, you are doing battle with ~using it wrong,
can have karmic implications
Old 01-03-2010, 03:31 AM   #35
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

simply ask things,
if they are in 100% alignment with you - three times
most things, will respect your will/and, wishes
and, leave

on the astral - both low/and, high - other rules apply

this is why, it is best, to aim higher than that, to do any work

and, pull yourself into a 7th density alignment with your higher self, for starters

or, 8th density - with essence, or, 9th density for monad (and, then, future monad)
Old 01-03-2010, 03:48 AM   #36
Magamud
Avalon Senior Member

There is no doubt that we are hosts for parasites. Im sure from all sort of levels too. Awareness of your own mind in simple life matters will transmute just the same in cosmic energy. Sort of like musical octaves. From your own human social dynamic to your cosmic, beings will fall and rise according to your knowledge. A great deal of rusty skin will fall once you understand levels of cosmic evil....
Magamud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 04:01 AM   #37
Derek
Avalon Senior Member

Over the past few months I have been massively attacked by evil energies. Ive been going through a major spiritual transformation, and I'm constantly recieving these random negative thoughts telepahtically that attempt to keep me at a lower vibration. Whenever I try to meditate it is overwhelming.

I tried the prayer that viking posted and it worked well but not as much as I would like it too. It protected me all day, but I just had a very big psychic attack (while reading Wingmakers philosophy which was very inspiring).

This works best (so far) coupled with loving the attacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranma187 View Post
Yes, I have been attacked by evil Entities. They invade your thoughts, dreams, and mess with your astral and energy bodies. Your energy is their food. People have called them the jinns, Castaneda called them the flyers and Inorganic beings.

Meditate on this mantra: I reject ALL foreign thoughts.

monitor your thoughts on the following days and you'll begin to notice how not every thought is your own.

BUT, on the bright side there are also benevolent Entities wanting to help you. Meditate and search for them. seek them in dreams.
If anyone else has any advice please share. Thank You so much

Last edited by Derek; 01-03-2010 at 04:05 AM.
Derek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 06:39 PM   #38
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Found this on my travels...thought I'd share...

Psychotronic & Demonic Torment-
Understanding the Attack and How to Thwart It

Banishing Star Pentagram
Banishing Star Pentagram[2] Mentally visualizing the Banishing Star Pentagram three times a day or more, produces several important interrelated effects. First of all the figure of the Star should be traced in the imagination, at the general "locus" of the third eye center, approximately 1½ inches between and above the brows and 1½ inches behind the frontal bone; progressively produce its image (to the extent of one’s visualizing ability) along the trajectory indicated in the diagram.

Thus the image is drawn in the imagination from the bottom left-hand ray and around.

There is a very wide range in the ready capacity to perform this or any visualization exercise. The instruction is to simply do the best you can. Try to visualize the image in scintillant electric-blue lines, the quality of neon tubing. Even if you can’t see it at all, or visualize the color accurately, or hold it steadily or retain all its lines and angles and segments at once, it is the intent and effort to do so that counts not the degree of positive result. The intent alone instructs and activates appropriate centers and lobes of the brain/mind. Current alignments and ratios-of-rebalance are generated in response to the abstract form as an idea in its own right.

It’s important to understand the effectiveness of visualizing (impressing the subconscious systems with) the idea-intent of such a basic geometric figure. The reader will note the honor paid geometry’ s noetic status in the ordering of all energies, dimensions and zones for the mind/body complex and creative field as a whole, in past T-Bird essays (i.e. "What Is The Mother Current?" "What Is ’Christ Consciousness’?" and "What Is Physics?" etc.). The noetic value of geometry underlying all fields, imparts immediate efficacy to the conscious/volitional projection of any such pattern through the generative locus of the third eye center. The projection or willed impress of such an image energizes, reinforces and optimally organizes the states and current fields coded through its abstract presence.

The traditional image of the Star-Pentagram has optimum symbolic and literal potential for the nature-patterns and mind/body form of man. It constitutes a key organizational template. Its pentagonal lines and proportions can be found in:

*the physics of the water molecule
*the Fibonacci series recurrent throughout nature
*the crystalline lattice-network of the DNA molecule
*the secret, structural grid-matrix ordering and informing the brain/mind

As its deliberate visualization impresses ideal-coordinate values of the brain/mind pattern more deeply, an influence is generated through the third eye locus which reinforces overall reordering of hemispheric ratios in favor of right-brain emphasis, and nervous-network ratios in favor of the parasympathetic system.

Internal visualization of the Pentagram’s criss-cross lines, parallels the pattern of nerve-optics in the visual system; it therefore traces an ideal group and reinforces optimum, angular harmonics coded through the complex of the brain-mind (the visual system is the mind/body’s chief sensory processor; the other senses and their systems are subordinate. Even when blind, the visual system continues to operate and process the other senses).

read whole article here
http://educate-yourself.org/cn/hound...venoct91.shtml

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 12:42 PM   #39
Shaynard
Avalon Senior Member

This thread is in essence why I joined this forum.

I have personally been involved in "spiritual battles" for US all, since I was very young. As much as I'd love to say "negative greetings" don't happen, and "negative entities" don't exist, I cannot.

I can however, say you ALL have an amazing power over them. They have NO power over you. The only powers they have left in this form of existence is power we give them. They will try to do many things, but once you become aware of them, they lose their hold. Once you can tell their "influence" apart from "guidance" from your higher self/source.. You become more powerful than any pull they could have over you.

Several things in this thread correspond well with my experiences. What Viking posted in the OP about asking for protection is very important. The phrase "haunted world" is VERY accurate, and the comment about these entities being here for as long as you could possibly imagine (and more) also is consistent with my own experience.

Give them love!!! Most important. A "key phrase" that is powerful TO YOU should be repeated often through your day. Trust and belief in this "phrase" will also protect you during "attacks". Many symbols, objects, and visualization techniques work as well.. there is no RIGHT answer IMO> Simply what works for you.

All this above comes from my own experiences along my own journey for my own purpose. (or rather the purpose given my little piece of light by us all) I say these things are consistent with these experiences but I do not claim or "think' I know everything. Experience is meant to be shared, that is all.

You are all powerful, beautiful, radiant, resonant, forms of creation. I can not wait for the day we all KNOW that.

In light, of love
Shaynard

Last edited by Shaynard; 01-04-2010 at 01:12 PM.
Shaynard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 02:12 PM   #40
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for your input Shaynard...very much appreciated...

Found this also...

1 -Weekly, take the Golden Ascended Master Planetary Initiation Technique A.S.A.P. that is posted on Ken’s page.

2-. Take a bath in the sea as soon as possible. While at the shore, he must bury himself afterwards in the beach for a few hours to ground himself.

3- Connect his energies to those of the trees and to hold his energies connected to them whenever he can. Meaning, be a tree hugger at every opportunity.

4- Get a very powerful magnet and place the north magnetic side on top of the parts of the body where he feels the most the negative energies attacking him. If he can get Earth rare magnets or Neodymium magnets, that would be great. He also can get powerful magnets from old computer hard disk.

5- Take long baths with water and sea salt. I mean put a lot of salt. He can squeeze a few lemons. I leave them floating in the bath too. Also he can put white flower petals

6- Make offerings everyday. An offering is a powerful tool to ask assistance from the universe. You can offer 5 incense to the mother earth, white candles, candy, etc. With a prayer for protection to whatever God or Gods or high beings he believes in.

7- Protect his bed while going to sleep to avoid or reduce night attacks. To this end, tie a cooper wire around the bed going through each of the beds legs, and at the end under the bed head unite the cooper wire to a dagger or a knife shape pointing downward and touching the ground. What this will do: the cooper wire will collect the negative energy and conduct it to the knife shape that will in turn be grounded. Pray many "Our lords’ prayer" on top of the wire and pray that it will be charged for protection

8- Realize that there is an universal law for Ets that they cannot harm you if you “consciously know” that by that law, they are not allowed to interfere with your Free Will. So if you feel them close to you, just mentally say:

" If you don’t come from the Light and highest good, leave now, by Universal Law, I don’t want to interact with you"

9- If it's possible, bury yourself in black rich soil. Just get a shovel, open a deep hole, get naked and burry yourself up to the neck for a few hours. The Earth will draw from you body a lot of nasty negative energies. When you get out, you may even smell a nasty odor left behind. Aftereards, plant a tree on top of the hole you opened.

10- Place an onion on a plate under the bed at night chopped in halves and even chopped garlic. Negative energies of astral type despise heavy odors like garlic and onions.

11- Sprinkle holy water around the walls and room every night

12- Take sunbaths whenever possible. Avoid staying inside a building all day long. Take 5 minute sunbaths several times a day while consciously feeling that the sun’s golden energy enter your body. Sun energy is very powerful in removing dark energies

13- Obtain a quartz crystal and place ii in the middle of the room where you are located. Put it on top on a sheet of aluminum foil and put some salt around the crystal . the next day, without touching the salt or crystal, pick them up with the aluminum foil and place into water to be cleansed. This type of procedure sucks tons of negative energies out of negative astral beings.

14- Dion Fortune talks about crossing a bridge on top of running water, like waking on top of a bridge that passes a running river. This will break heavy psychic attacks and black magic being sent to you. You can also use underground currents or any type of running water, even an open hose. Robert Bruce recommends even standing in the middle of the open running hose that goes around you in circles, while imagining white light comes from above to purify you

15- Exercise a lot and sweat. Very important to ground negative energies from your body

16- Prayer and meditation are a must in your life. Do it, even if you feel attacked by doing it.

17- Maintain deep vigilance on your thought process and realize that many of your thoughts are not your own. Dismiss with determination all thought that are against your own self benefit. The rational mind is a big liar and a tool for the dark forces. Do no believe all you think; be more
heart-centered than mind-centered

18- Initiate a series of walks everytime you can while counting how many times you perceive that you are thinking negative thoughts. Stop every time you think a negative thought even if minimum. Dismiss that thought, no matter what. Then walk again and do the same thing. The goal is to be able to have long walks without stopping

19- Water is magical. Drink a gallon of “distilled water” everyday and when you pee, put out the thought that negative energy is coming out of your body. Program your drinking water by praying on top of the water with great feeling and then drink it. If you are not religious, say " beautiful water" over the water before drinking.

20- Only act upon feelings of love, and peace, never in rage or anger. Observe your feelings and be aware that they are not your enemies, rather, they are guidelines that show you your state of mind.

viking
Old 01-05-2010, 04:05 PM   #41
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
Found this on my travels...thought I'd share...

Psychotronic & Demonic Torment-
Understanding the Attack and How to Thwart It

Banishing Star Pentagram
Banishing Star Pentagram[2] Mentally visualizing the Banishing Star Pentagram three times a day or more, produces several important interrelated effects. First of all the figure of the Star should be traced in the imagination, at the general "locus" of the third eye center, approximately 1½ inches between and above the brows and 1½ inches behind the frontal bone; progressively produce its image (to the extent of one’s visualizing ability) along the trajectory indicated in the diagram.

Thus the image is drawn in the imagination from the bottom left-hand ray and around.

There is a very wide range in the ready capacity to perform this or any visualization exercise. The instruction is to simply do the best you can. Try to visualize the image in scintillant electric-blue lines, the quality of neon tubing. Even if you can’t see it at all, or visualize the color accurately, or hold it steadily or retain all its lines and angles and segments at once, it is the intent and effort to do so that counts not the degree of positive result. The intent alone instructs and activates appropriate centers and lobes of the brain/mind. Current alignments and ratios-of-rebalance are generated in response to the abstract form as an idea in its own right.

It’s important to understand the effectiveness of visualizing (impressing the subconscious systems with) the idea-intent of such a basic geometric figure. The reader will note the honor paid geometry’ s noetic status in the ordering of all energies, dimensions and zones for the mind/body complex and creative field as a whole, in past T-Bird essays (i.e. "What Is The Mother Current?" "What Is ’Christ Consciousness’?" and "What Is Physics?" etc.). The noetic value of geometry underlying all fields, imparts immediate efficacy to the conscious/volitional projection of any such pattern through the generative locus of the third eye center. The projection or willed impress of such an image energizes, reinforces and optimally organizes the states and current fields coded through its abstract presence.

The traditional image of the Star-Pentagram has optimum symbolic and literal potential for the nature-patterns and mind/body form of man. It constitutes a key organizational template. Its pentagonal lines and proportions can be found in:

*the physics of the water molecule
*the Fibonacci series recurrent throughout nature
*the crystalline lattice-network of the DNA molecule
*the secret, structural grid-matrix ordering and informing the brain/mind

As its deliberate visualization impresses ideal-coordinate values of the brain/mind pattern more deeply, an influence is generated through the third eye locus which reinforces overall reordering of hemispheric ratios in favor of right-brain emphasis, and nervous-network ratios in favor of the parasympathetic system.

Internal visualization of the Pentagram’s criss-cross lines, parallels the pattern of nerve-optics in the visual system; it therefore traces an ideal group and reinforces optimum, angular harmonics coded through the complex of the brain-mind (the visual system is the mind/body’s chief sensory processor; the other senses and their systems are subordinate. Even when blind, the visual system continues to operate and process the other senses).

read whole article here
http://educate-yourself.org/cn/hound...venoct91.shtml

viking
i draw the pentagram around my children before they sleep, then bless them with love and a kiss , the pentagram is a symbol we use alot, in wicca.
m x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 08:19 AM   #42
Shaynard
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
Thanks for your input Shaynard...very much appreciated...

19- Water is magical. Drink a gallon of “distilled water” everyday and when you pee, put out the thought that negative energy is coming out of your body. Program your drinking water by praying on top of the water with great feeling and then drink it. If you are not religious, say " beautiful water" over the water before drinking.

viking

Before I use water for ANYTHING, I hold my hand just above the vessel holding the water.. and I picture EVERY person i can think of, and think of a beautiful quality they have and how much I love them. I visualize myself as water (often but especially at these times) and visualize my love flowing into the vessel and mixing with the water, creating light.

This keeps me healthy (avoid many viruses) it helped my from an addiction t medication years ago. It aides my dreams. It makes me feel "full" when i cannot eat. It relaxes negative energies.

More importantly I make sure to do this when offering water to others. (I say water but I mean anything that starts as water..coffee, tea ect.) I have cured my friends hangovers with a pot of "blessed" coffee as example. Relieved pain with a simple glass of water.

I also make sure to do the same when bathing (myself or when running a bath for another), or even swimming. In my opinion, or to the best of my knowledge, it is the best material we have access to all the time for transferring love and intention.

In light, of love
Shaynard
Shaynard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 08:38 AM   #43
ramallamamama
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, I'm no longer affected though.

ramallamamama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 09:18 AM   #44
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramallamamama View Post
Yes, I'm no longer affected though.

that made me laugh, cheers
m x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 09:56 AM   #45
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by morguana View Post

that made me laugh, cheers
m x
yes guys that my old dad........

good for a three time show eh!!!

i cant seem to get foil to stay on my roof yet

tho its easy to apply to brollys and berrys..

Last edited by rhythm; 01-06-2010 at 09:59 AM.
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 11:40 PM   #46
MarDukTov
Avalon Senior Member

Appreciation Compassion Forgiveness Humility Understanding and Valor are the only weapons you need to evict the bringerofthelight from your ....YOUR domain......tell it that henceforth the WINGMAKERWILL is in charge and then rest easy letting go of all concerns....you are protected and you are strong....the Wingmaker is in charge and the bringerofthelight.....the imposter is on the run.......hold your hands high and ask First Source...Prime Creator to give you the power to clear the air...and......from a higher perspective....it is done.....and then it just a matter of the energies filtering on down through the dimensions......to get a fuller understanding and more detailed "battle "plans... this site very helpful http://www.multidimensions.com/TheVi...n_sitemap.html
MarDukTov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 12:05 AM   #47
MarDukTov
Avalon Senior Member

Forgot to mention this site which is akin to a battery re the Heart Virtues tht are the only "weapons'" one needs in the war against the bringerofthelight.
http://eventtemples.com/
MarDukTov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 12:21 AM   #48
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

I sometimes think if I sit at my computer for too long, reading news of doom or gloom, or even threads about possible threats that may befall me (not just entities either)...that my whole being starts to zone out.

What a wonderful state to be in for anyone/thing who might like to sneak a drain off me whilst in that state.

So my first tip would be to spend a limited time at the PC. (anyone read my thread on that...c'mon...hands up ?! What are you all still doing here ? Hang on a minute, what am I still doing here?? . Oh well, we're here for some learning, right? And some love)

Hang on though... my current path seems to be more about empowerment rather than disempowerment. So, not knocking anyone's real experiences here, but if I am to be the conscious creator of my own reality. Then surely I've got to get past the ETs, and positive/negative entities to see that at the fountainhead of unity (See "What the Bleep") I'm bloomin' one with everything. Everything in existence. Erm.

Where was I? I mean we? Perhaps a shift in our consciousness and understanding may mean that we can know longer suffer attacks, because how can consciousness attack itself?

Well, I don't know... but my feeling is that we don't need to worry. About anything. Phew, I must be eating strange mushrooms. I can see how this is hard to reconcile if you are being attacked by negative entities. I know I've considered the option that I have been. But now I'm also considering the option that it's a state I'm putting myself in. Negative entitiy? Poof. You're gone.

I agree with Oxy though, I've never been into 'calling in' anything... I am a bit superstitious (see? I'm not that evolved ) about meddling with things I don't properly understand. (never be totally happy with mantras for that reason if I'm honest). Or drawing pentagrams. (Is it just me, or does part of that look like a Star Trek badge?!).

Be sure if something large and greasy comes knocking at my door, I'll be grateful for the info... but I ain't going to start using one unless something does. No sense in making anyone uncomfortable I say, positive or negative....
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 06:26 PM   #49
truth and integrity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
I believe that we are in the middle of a spiritual war on a haunted planet.
i concur..
I am with you guys.

Best regards,
truth and integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 03:16 PM   #50
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulapops View Post
I sometimes think if I sit at my computer for too long, reading news of doom or gloom, or even threads about possible threats that may befall me (not just entities either)...that my whole being starts to zone out.
Totally agree Kula...as long as it doesn't become an addiction...

All in moderation...

viking