Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 10-17-2008, 01:06 AM   #51
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: NWO Shutting the web NOW!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magii View Post
Naomi Wolf = ""Wolf was involved in Bill Clinton's 1996 re-election bid, brainstorming with the president's team about ways to reach "soccer moms" and other female voters"""

That line tells you the story - if u choose to listen to it!
What do you mean, she was right then on how and with what message to reach the target group ("soccer moms" and other female voters) and Clinton won the reelection, and she is right now about the end of America as pops and moms knew it from the commercials? Or she is right about the end of America, but since she supported Clinton once, she can't be a patriot? What story do you want us to read in it?

Psst, Beside that and between you and me: She still has Freedom of Speech as guaranteed by the 1st amendment! Why do you want us not to listen to what she has to say, based on your piffy one liner? You wanna take the 5th now? ;-)

Last edited by TranceAm; 10-17-2008 at 01:14 AM.
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 01:13 AM   #52
Magii
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TranceAm View Post
What do you mean, she was right then on how and with what message to reach the target group ("soccer moms" and other female voters) and Clinton won the reelection, and she is right now about the end of America as pops and moms knew it from the commercials? Or she is right about the end of America, but since she supported Clinton once, she can't be a patriot? What story do you want us to read in it?

Hi Trance -

This is what my view is on this person ..

She sells books / Gives political speeches

"Its all about the money"

~~~

I know you must of hear me write thing statement before --

FEAR / DOOM = Big Sellers

Everyone in this category does the same thing .. they have there own perception, write a book, sell it -- then go on Tour ... to drum up sells ..

Nothing new here .. its expected!
Magii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 01:26 AM   #53
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi Trance -

This is what my view is on this person ..

She sells books / Gives political speeches

"Its all about the money"
Yes, I read that above the post I replied to:

"Its a good thing to see YOUTUBE FINALLY starting to DELETE / BAN
ALL the people who keep posting up content that isnt theres ..
If i was the content owner .. and there was a ring of guys who keeped posted up
my VIDEOS / CONTENT for Free .. I would be Very P-Offed .."
Shame on the people who keep posting videos that arent theres .."

Indeed it is all about the money, not about the knowledge of happiness one spreads while using a media.

~~~
Quote:
I know you must of hear me write thing statement before --

FEAR / DOOM = Big Sellers

Everyone in this category does the same thing .. they have there own perception, write a book, sell it -- then go on Tour ... to drum up sells ..

Nothing new here .. its expected!
Yes, correct, Fear/ Doom are bestsellers....
But not imaginary things in these days, with the cronies that are in government right now.. So sample a few:

"It is not a question where they will strike, but when."
"We don't want a mushroom cloud to be the smoking gun."
"911"
"911"
"If you don't vote for the bail out we might have "Matrial Law" next week in the US."
OK people "someone we don't know and can't find" send Anthrax to you democrats, It must be terrorists, so lets unite in patriotic fever and sign the patriot act.. You can read it later at your own discretion.

Oh Habeus cCorpus is not exactly written in the constitution... -- Empty Suit Cronie First Class Alberto Gonzalez.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ AMONG THESE....

"Among these..." IS NOT LIMITED TO the few examples given!!!!!!!!!!!

And this administration dares to declare habaus corpus of the books?

Fear?

Last edited by TranceAm; 10-17-2008 at 01:28 AM.
Old 10-17-2008, 04:58 AM   #54
Soul Sequence
Avalon Senior Member

Zorgon knows what he's talking about, this is no joke, please see Canadian article below:

CRTC initiates proceedings into its regulation of the Internet
Thursday, 16 October 2008

The Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission (CRTC) this week said it has launched a proceeding in hopes of gaining a better understanding of broadcasting in a world increasingly being dominated by the internet.

The government agency says the proceeding will include a public hearing starting on February 17, 2009, in Gatineau, Que where the federal government is inviting comments on "the significance of broadcasting in new media and its impact on the traditional broadcasting system"

In simple terms, the agency is trying to establish a role for itself in the regulation of what Canadians can and should be able to see over the internet similar to the way the commission regulates what Canadians can see over Canadian radio and television.

The result of these hearings could result in in the overturning of a 1999 decision that exempted from regulation broadcasters that distribute their video content over the Internet. The hearings will also examine a 2007 decision that took a hands off approach to broadcasters and wireless companies who were sending video through cellphones and other mobile devices.

In a written statement this week, the federal bureaucrats said the review was required now because Canadians are now spending more time watching video over the internet and mobile devices. The Commission, therefore, wishes to consult on the "the appropriateness of the Commission's exemption orders for new media and mobile broadcasting services."

http://www.digitalhome.ca/content/view/2972/280/
Soul Sequence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 05:21 AM   #55
MAP
Avalon Senior Member

Location: click sing along with me =) ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn0bgdsCxXE

I watched all those David Adair vids very very cool!
thanks for sharing
MAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 06:02 AM   #56
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

With the amount of hackers in the world, the NWO wouldn't stand a chance of crippling the internet.

And even so, where there's a will, there's a way. We will prevail no matter what.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 09:34 AM   #57
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Sequence View Post
In simple terms, the agency is trying to establish a role for itself in the regulation of [B]what Canadians can and should be able to see over the internet similar to the way the commission regulates what Canadians can see over Canadian radio and television[B].

<Highlights mine.>
Interesting, I did a search for that agency and came up with:

http://www.crtc.gc.ca/hr/eng/hr1.htm
"The industries we regulate serve Canadians in their personal and professional lives – they influence the way we see ourselves and the rest of the world, and they influence how we communicate with one another."

They "influence" :-)
Orwell would be so happy. Because without any other source or dissenting source of information, "influence" = "dictate".
Thought control by managing the pool of ideas and thoughts you can access.

Last edited by TranceAm; 10-17-2008 at 09:37 AM.