Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > United States

Notices

Old 09-17-2008, 12:12 AM   #76
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: All Things New England

If anyone wants to, I'm down again for tonite, 10 o'clock sound good? I got the server running fine, so message me and I'll give you the IP address and password.
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 10:30 AM   #77
eaglespirit
Avalon Senior Member

Great talking with You last night, Gregor Arturo and NewParadigmGuy!

See You on the 4th of October in Manchester : )
eaglespirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 11:22 AM   #78
skyking
Avalon Senior Member

I will not be able to attend the gathering on the 4th as I am one of the hosting sites on the annual NESEA/NHSEA Green Building Open House Tour. I have Wind and Solar Electric (with battery backup) and Solar Hot Water generation systems installed here on my property. I'm about 45 minutes north of Manchester, so feel free to stop by on your way to the restaurant meeting. You can check out all of the sites on the tour at either nesea.org or nhsea.org.

Rgds,

Greg Kelley
Sol R Heat Systems
skyking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2008, 06:35 PM   #79
celestine420
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglespirit View Post
Great talking with You last night, Gregor Arturo and NewParadigmGuy!

See You on the 4th of October in Manchester : )
can i get a link or download of the recording? I'd like to start posting material on a NewEnglandGrondCrew site.
celestine420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 12:09 AM   #80
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

I'm not recording anything. I was the only one with a mic, so I was lecturing for the most part, while eaglespirit and paradigm chatted back.
Old 09-18-2008, 02:15 PM   #81
cueballri
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglespirit View Post
Hi All!

Glad to be aboard. I have been turning from 3d life as much as is possible and practical in the last 2 years. I am busy in the spiritual/holistic realms by choice but would definitely fit in a meeting up with any of You "Fellow New Englanders"...I will take e ride anywhere in NE to meet up and will also pick up or meet up Others 'en route'.

Please feel free to pm me here at Avalon.
I will gladly talk by phone to Anyone also!

GregorArturo and I have just communicated,
Thanks GregorArturo!

Onward and Upward!

Shungo,
eaglespirit...Dan

Hi neighbor, I just moved from Scituate RI to Smithfield RI so I am not far from you.
cueballri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 02:19 PM   #82
cueballri
Avalon Senior Member

Hi neighbor, I just moved from Scituate RI to Smithfield RI so I am not far from you.
cueballri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 03:22 PM   #83
eaglespirit
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cueballri View Post
Sent You a pm, Cueballri!

Thanks for saying "Hi" ! : )
eaglespirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 07:31 PM   #84
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Hey, I'm not sure about you guys, but maybe we want to move the date forward? In my opinion things are accelerating pretty damn fast, to where friends are calling me scared about everything.
Old 09-19-2008, 04:19 PM   #85
FractalCatalyst
Avalon Senior Member

Location: Maine, USA, Sol-3, Western Spiral Arm, Milky Way, Virgo Supercluster, Universe A

Hey all,

I'm an in-town Portlander who has been trying to figure out exactly WTF to do with all this information and feeling quite lonely about it.

I've been following B&K's work on PC since the beginning but have not participated in or followed much of the PC forum. I know very very few people IRL with whom I can carry on an intelligent convo on these topics, so I'm quite excited to see this site start up with the intent of creating regional networks for skill/resource sharing. Brilliant!

Unfortunately I won't be able to make the 4th, but I will do my level best to make the next event after that, assuming the chatter about the 7th doesn't manifest in a way that makes is impossible. I may also be able to bring along a few other like-minded, open-hearted souls who haven't really followed PC like I have.

4th aside, is there any interest amongst those within short distance of Portland for a more interim mini-meet, perhaps in a pub atmosphere? I'm available in weekday evenings most of next week. Anybody else?
FractalCatalyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 04:42 PM   #86
DVP14
Avalon Senior Member

I am sorry you feel lonely, but you are never alone. [that's number one] Secondly, I have not been very fullfilled with the New England Ground Crew { that is my experience] . As I think about it I rather not spend time on the interent , but I rather spend the time attracting, in deep prayer or meditation , these types of souls in to my life. I know i am worthy of it and you need to know you are worthy of it. The truth is you may or may not get what you are looking for as far as close friendships via project Avelon, but you will get information. New England rocks! I love Maine. Bar Harbor rocks!
DVP14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 07:40 PM   #87
1love
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: All Things New England

i will be in lincoln nh the weekend of the 4th climbing indian head mountain. i think it's like an hour and a half from manchester. I probably will be leaving the 3rd I believe. I really would like to touch base with you guys it seems like we could get something truly inspiring to form. I do find it hard to find people who actually want to talk about issues like the ones project camelot has provided us with. when is the next video or audio conference cuz i would like to try and be a part of that. we should def. have a few before oct 4th to get the dice rolling.
1love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 01:46 AM   #88
Vangelo

Hi,

I've followed Project Camelot since its inception and have been reading UFO material since the late 80's. I was first introduced to the idea that there could be folks trying to control things back in 1974 when I was a teen after reading None Dare Call It Conspiracy by Gary Allen. Yet, I remain cautiously skeptical.

I also live in two worlds: the normal, typical suburban Boston dad vs. the information nut who is constantly searching, watching and listening for all things alien or conspiratorial. I discuss UFO topics with my friends as a fun SciFi thing, nothing more and superficially discuss survival / crisis / conspiracy only when initiated by them. It is somewhat lonely.

The only preparatory thing I have done is to buy potassium tablets for my family soon after 911 in anticipation of a dirty bomb. To do any more would mean that I believe there is an immediate term threat and I am not there yet. I suspect, there are many PC & PA lurkers who are like me.

I would like to drive up to Manchester to meet with you all if for no other reason but to see that you are real. I cannot commit to that however and suspect it will be a last minute thing. Please post the details on the 3rd, so that I know it will not be a wasted trip if I do go.

What are the characteristics of a safe place? It seems a valley with these characteristics would be best:
1) Clean running water
2) Protected from sever weather and biological and nuclear fall out
3) Fertile land that is able to sustain crops
4) Large wild life population
5) Wood or coal to burn
6) Far from the ocean

I'm not so sure the New England climate is best because we will have the additional burden of generating heat and the problem of limited food options in the winter.

What do the rest of you think. I'm sure you have much to add, please do.
Old 09-22-2008, 05:19 AM   #89
un4gvn1

I've always wanted to settle in Vermont or the northern area of New England but now I'm wondering with the bad winters. (and who knows how this will all end up swinging ie. warming vs ice age) in the long term I'm starting to wonder.
Beside that the growing season in upper NE is pretty short compared to the south, so I'm starting to rethink things probably too late now seems things are happening fast and my resources are not infinite.
Old 09-23-2008, 02:40 PM   #90
Argante
Avalon Senior Member

Default New Hampshire

Please list all New Hampshire locations here.
Argante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 11:23 PM   #91
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: New Hampshire

I'm not sure there are enough ground crew members in New Hampshire to justify a separate thread.

I hope other New Englanders will keep posting here.
NewParadigmGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 01:43 AM   #92
Night Star
Avalon Senior Member

I'm in Rhode Island and it's nice to see New Englanders here!
This is scarey stuff for me.
Night Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 12:22 AM   #93
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Star View Post
I'm in Rhode Island and it's nice to see New Englanders here!
This is scarey stuff for me.
Hi Night Star,

We have another (presently more active) thread that covers all of New England if you'd like to join in:

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...?t=3196&page=2

You'd be more than welcome to join us at our next meeting!
Old 10-07-2008, 01:04 AM   #94
MarkM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FractalCatalyst View Post
4th aside, is there any interest amongst those within short distance of Portland for a more interim mini-meet, perhaps in a pub atmosphere? I'm available in weekday evenings most of next week. Anybody else?
Yes! Saco, formerly Portland. This is me: cosmicbridges.com
For second tier: Username - bridge, password - link08

Let me know about any get togethers, please!
Old 10-08-2008, 10:34 PM   #95
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

I made the following post on the "All Things NewEngland....redux" thread to which Dr Tony replied in a profile message on my profile. He wants to discuss New Hampshire, and particularly Grafton, further, and this seems like the place to do it. My original post follows:

I was surprised when I mentioned the Free State Project at the meeting and nobody had heard of it. The Free State Project is a collective effort to convince 20,000 liberty activists to move to New Hampshire and work toward reducing the size and scope of government. Check it out:

http://freestateproject.org/

So far about 8700 people have signed up for the project and almost 600 have already moved here. I have met some of these people and find that we have much in common. They are free thinkers, and while most of them have probably not gone as far down the conspiracy rabbit hole as most in this forum have, they would certainly make good allies and neighbors.

Even in their relatively small numbers so far they are definitely having an effect upon the political and even social situation here. They have moved to all areas of the state, but they seem to be concentrating somewhat more heavily in the Manchester and Keene areas, and they have also started an unusual sort of intentional community in the tiny western NH town of Grafton.

They chose Grafton because many of the people there in Grafton already share the Free Stater's libertarian leanings, and they are simply moving there in ever increasing numbers. Their idea is to be enough of a voting block to help maintain the "small government" "hands off" attitude of the town government.

The intentional community aspect is different from many intentional communities because it does not necessarily include sharing land or co-housing. Of course it could include those things if people desired them. But they are mostly just finding places they like in Grafton and moving there. One guy bought a large parcel of land, subdivided it, and is selling building lots to other project members. So they end up with like-minded neighbors. A local barter economy has even started to develop using silver coins.
Old 10-08-2008, 11:16 PM   #96
unloadedgunn
Avalon Senior Member

Default A Meeting in Vermont?

Hey Everybody...

The info and advice available here have been great. I am also glad to see that some of you have taken it past the talking stage and actually met in person. I am ready for ACTION as well. I would like to put out there in cyberland that I would like to host a meeting here on my farm in the Connecticut River Valley. I am a few seconds away from New Hampshire in the little town of Westminster Station, Vermont. I have heard some folks talking of a preliminary move perhaps to the Keene, NH area, before a final excursion into the woods.

With 11 acres (5 certified organic), a huge barn to store lumber/supplies, the possibility to have a root cellar,a vacant 1 BR apartment, an unfinished efficiency apt, fruit trees, bee hives, and much more to offer, I feel this place could be a great springboard for the right person/people.

It has always been my intention to have a very small and loose knit intentional community right here, but new developments have changed my mind, but...I think it might be a great place to gather. Just a thought. Anybody interested post to this thread and let the dialog begin!
unloadedgunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 12:13 AM   #97
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

I could probably attend a meeting and would like to see your place. You might also post in the "All Things NewEngland....redux" thread because it will probably get more attention there.
Old 10-16-2008, 12:00 AM   #98
sylph16
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Fellow New Englanders

I have a suggestion regarding video and/or voice conferencing. I have been using a chat program called Paltalk for years...it is free to use, they have a paid subscription service as well which allows you to see multiple web cams live. It's very easy to use, setting up your mic is easy as long as you have a sound card, and who doesn't these days...if you have a softcam program you can show video as well...even without a paid subscription.

Anyone can open there own room, private or public. I use this chat program alot...i am a music nut and they have all kinds of room catagories from science to adult rooms...

If anyone may be interested in using this source to meet up more frequently...please hit me up...i will post the link here so you can check the chat program out ahead of time...

http://www.paltalk.com

peace

sylph
sylph16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 11:05 AM   #99
shred
Avalon Senior Member

Waterboro Maine here, I saw mention of using Team Speak to chat with in a group. Pretty cool idea...However ..i didnt see a IP address & such to join in on this meeting. I would be very interested in joining in on this conversation.

Please PM me with info to the Team Speak chat thing.

Peace
Shred
shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 11:09 AM   #100
unloadedgunn
Avalon Senior Member

Hi shred. If you are interested in attending the meeting on the 25th of this month, PM me and I will give you the details.
unloadedgunn is offline   Reply With Quote