Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Resources > How To Get Hold Of Stuff

Notices

Old 09-25-2008, 02:23 PM   #26
spaceman44
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Lets go?! 500 people are wanted

I think this is absolutely fantastic, and what an opportunity, of course I am very interested, I can turn my hand to most things, but I am a spark (Electrician) by trade. I also have access to some agricultural machinery, plough, cultivator etc, maybe a couple of tractors. I know transportation of the equipment $would be a problem thats why I was consentrating more grouping in the UK, but we could probably come up with some ideas.
WOW well done that man!

please email me: spaceman44@btinternet.com

Last edited by spaceman44; 09-25-2008 at 02:35 PM.
spaceman44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 05:38 PM   #27
Metamike
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Lets go?! (almost)Free location found

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinnieCooper View Post

Oh by the way what part of Norway do you come From metaman?
I live 45 km. just south of Oslo along the west side of the Oslo fjord - thats what is known as Eastland Østlandet. I think there some military sites available closer to Hamar in central south Norway.

As has been commented by others here. The Norwegian government is largely benevolent but there are exceptions. There would have to be an agreement somewhere where they just couldnt kick everybody out when ever it might serve their purpose.

Sounds like you come with good resources. What kind of orientation do you have to Survival/ascension - what country do you come from?
Metamike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 09:16 PM   #28
urbe et orbe
Avalon Senior Member

Norway is near from russia, huh?

Also near from doomsday seed vault?

I think it is not the best option...

But you have the right to choose! long live democracy...

Pax et Lux
urbe et orbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 05:58 AM   #29
Metamike
Avalon Senior Member

Default There is nothing here that fits the bill

I have taken a long hard look at what is really available right now concerning Norwegian military buildings, land, and/or training facilities. When I first read this post, I imagined that there were some possibilities. I have seen facilities for sale at a reasonable price several years ago. That is not the case today. Since I am in Norway, know the language and culture, it is easy for me to do some digging. I found absolutely nothing here that fits the bill.

In the case of international emergencies,, there is always the possibility of Norway making available to refugees its refugee camps which are basically military. These are, however, more like internment camps and not the kind of thing you would want to leave your country for. You would never have a democratic say in how they are run or the kind of people you are living close to. It would only be a place to wait - for what ever.

Back to the drawing board.

PS should I see anything that pops up in my own searches, I'll let you know.
Metamike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 01:22 PM   #30
Samson
Avalon Senior Member

Thanx 4 all the response sofar. The location i'm talking about is not on the market yet, but does exist. I think i have to re-install skype or something because my phone bill must be huge by now.
The man i spoke with offered me a job and a house on a small eco cheese farm. Very tempting but didnt fall for it. (might change my mind over the weekend) He offered a wide range of oppertunities, from abandoned schools, trainstations and more. But dont get me wrong here. There is a lot available for free. That doesnt mean we can move in an sit on our *sses for the rest of our lives. You have to come up with a proper plan on how youre gonna make a living. As said before ecofarming is heavely sponsored in Norway.
We also have to be creative to work with and around the rules.
All i've learned sofar there is an long list of options and oppertunities.
Imagine yourself a big piece fertile land, lots of fresh water, and an abandoned village in the middle of it...How are you gonna make that work.
Well first of all you need a lot of people.

This is not an overnight decision. I do agree with one of the previous posters that this thread deserves some extra attention. I admit it does nerve me when i realise what i'm trying to get started. Can i handle it? Wont i mess it up? But then i think, Hey it's not me it's we that want this. So lets get started.

I'm curious about this octobersurprise. But we temp to step from one doom story into the other. I think this 4th dimensional thing is that we'll have to be want we to see. Thats the change!
Step out of your fear-mode, and get in your creative-mode.

To give you an idea. Planning preparing and realising this will take months!
So it'll probably be spring next year, before we're ready.
For most of us this will be one of the biggest steps in our lifes.

Now i'm gonne open google earth to have look at the location.

Ill try to write again very soon.

Last edited by Samson; 09-26-2008 at 01:24 PM.
Samson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 02:14 PM   #31
joet1980
Avalon Senior Member

I'm also very interested in this and it sounds like something I would love to be a part of. Just gonna leave my email here.

bobfugy@yahoo.com
joet1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 02:35 PM   #32
Pete2403

Intriguing idea....I discussed something like this on another website but it didn't really get anywhere...I'll advertise the thread there and see what comes of it.

Would be awesome!!
Old 09-26-2008, 02:50 PM   #33
Samson
Avalon Senior Member

[ATTACH]the place.JPG[/ATTACH]

Cant make it fit, but this is most of it. You can see a small river on the right side.
There is less grassland then i was hoping for. I see lakes even bunkers on the left.
If youre really smart you might find out where this is. The deal aint done yet so...

The first location was 10 times more beautiful then this one. But this one has a bunker. click to see the pictures big.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg the place 2.JPG (81.8 KB, 35 views)

Last edited by Samson; 09-26-2008 at 03:05 PM.
Old 09-26-2008, 05:42 PM   #34
uranian
Avalon Senior Member

very interested in this. englishman living in norway with a wife and toddler. wife less convinced the further north the location is (she's the norwegian, too!). clearly if things go as badly as they might, that's not a concern, other than the growing season's length.

can contribute non-hybrid organic seeds, some permaculture/organic knowledge and great willingness to work with farming. bunch of other stuff too, but that's probably the most directly useful skill (how many astrologers would this would be community need??)
uranian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 10:08 AM   #35
Samson
Avalon Senior Member

This location is offered to me as an alternative, but this location is way up north (and is very different from the one i had in mind when i started this)
That means de sun wont go down for six weeks a year
and it wont come up for the same period of time.
The only thing i can think of here is to make it a fish farm. (trouts)
The fresh water supply comes from the river.
You can make it a million Euro bizzness.
The conditions are perfect for it.
But do i want to run a fish farm?
Well i do like to make a million Euro's. ( who wants dollars these days?)

How much time does it take to feed fish?
That's your working day!
Piece of cake.

The forrest can provide the food for the maggots we have to grow to feed the fish.
Well i think it's a good idea that might work. I'd love to hear what you would like to create here.

I rest my case here. Thing is, i dont think i can handle the six weeks of total darkness each winter up there.

This is what my fear mode shouts at me;
We live in a f*cked up system. And call the system everything it aint.
Civilized free democratic...
We live in the landowners age. They think it is theirs and we accept that.
In order to have food and shelter we must work 40 years of our lives 40 hours a week 40 weeks a year.
And the landowners will push us trough to 50 50 50. It is theirs, that is how they see it.
They do see us as life stock and of no use.

We are taken care of. Yep...The doom i dont wanne see seems inevitable quite often.
I try to be optimistic but i cant. Knowing what's going on in our world makes me feel responsible.
The 700 billion bail out for the bankers is a reverse Robin Hood action.
Those billions are stolen from the poor and disappear in the bankers pockets.
Its just one of the major scams that are going on these days.
Today i'm back to where i am used to be. Desperate.
Because we dont stop them they'll push us all the way trough the minced mill.
To often i wonder if i want to survive the mess that's so obviously coming up?

I'm glad that i'm aware of the fact that i am an eternal soul. One's i've left this body i can go on exploring the whole universe as i did before.

To turn the location into a fish farm feels like the right thing to do, but i cannot convince myself i want to go there...
I'll step out of this thread for a vew days now. I have to make up my mind if i want the job i've been offered, and so much more.

Ideas are welcome. I hope you can understand the dillemma.
Let's keep on paving the path into a bright future.

New locations will pop up whether or not we will accept this one. Your mails are read, and you will be contacted soon as things develop...
And i will be back here in a couple of days.
Thank you all for getting this started.
Old 09-27-2008, 07:37 PM   #36
gazbom
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samson View Post
This location is offered to me as an alternative, but this location is way up north (and is very different from the one i had in mind when i started this)
That means de sun wont go down for six weeks a year
and it wont come up for the same period of time.
The only thing i can think of here is to make it a fish farm. (trouts)
The fresh water supply comes from the river.
You can make it a million Euro bizzness.
The conditions are perfect for it.
But do i want to run a fish farm?
Well i do like to make a million Euro's. ( who wants dollars these days?)

How much time does it take to feed fish?
That's your working day!
Piece of cake.

The forrest can provide the food for the maggots we have to grow to feed the fish.
Well i think it's a good idea that might work. I'd love to hear what you would like to create here.

I rest my case here. Thing is, i dont think i can handle the six weeks of total darkness each winter up there.

This is what my fear mode shouts at me;
We live in a f*cked up system. And call the system everything it aint.
Civilized free democratic...
We live in the landowners age. They think it is theirs and we accept that.
In order to have food and shelter we must work 40 years of our lives 40 hours a week 40 weeks a year.
And the landowners will push us trough to 50 50 50. It is theirs, that is how they see it.
They do see us as life stock and of no use.

We are taken care of. Yep...The doom i dont wanne see seems inevitable quite often.
I try to be optimistic but i cant. Knowing what's going on in our world makes me feel responsible.
The 700 billion bail out for the bankers is a reverse Robin Hood action.
Those billions are stolen from the poor and disappear in the bankers pockets.
Its just one of the major scams that are going on these days.
Today i'm back to where i am used to be. Desperate.
Because we dont stop them they'll push us all the way trough the minced mill.
To often i wonder if i want to survive the mess that's so obviously coming up?

I'm glad that i'm aware of the fact that i am an eternal soul. One's i've left this body i can go on exploring the whole universe as i did before.

To turn the location into a fish farm feels like the right thing to do, but i cannot convince myself i want to go there...
I'll step out of this thread for a vew days now. I have to make up my mind if i want the job i've been offered, and so much more.

Ideas are welcome. I hope you can understand the dillemma.
Let's keep on paving the path into a bright future.

New locations will pop up whether or not we will accept this one. Your mails are read, and you will be contacted soon as things develop...
And i will be back here in a couple of days.
Thank you all for getting this started.
A fish farm needs more than maggot's, their are parasite problems and the water needs to be cleaned, constantly, we need a Doctor, nurses, electricians, plumbers, builders, we need to be able to grow vegetables, we need chickens, pigs, cows, not to mention generators we need to be super self sufficient, tractors, buses and we need to combat the cold!
gazbom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 11:06 PM   #37
VinnieCooper
Avalon Senior Member

Norwegion Fish Farm Hmm... there would have to be somthing on the side funded by the fish farm for me to be Interested Like endangered Species Breeding Program or somthing. Humans or Lynx I Guess Would Be a nice Idea But I Am UK so still Torn about leaving my "Work" Here.

Just found Out there's a Nuclear fall out shelter less than 5 minutes away from my currant situation in UK, right next to an Old Quarry / Nature Reserve full of lakes etc... Emergency Southern Air command Center I think. Plus some Caves nearby also.

Makes me very nervous about who might turn up there in an emergency Situation.

We've got some travellers near buy at Pendle militery Base, I might Just go and Live there, I'm used to working with them anyway.

But for this Norway Project, KALE would be a useful Vegetable, and Can grow even Under Snowy Conditions. Brewing Alcohol is another Vice worthy of Investigation
How about Trout Vodka ??

Combat the Cold With a Sauna.
Combat Transport Issues with Dog Sledging Skiing And ReinDeers.

Wonder about the Aurora Borealis ?

Obviously would be taking my "own" Women, Dr. STranGE LoVE, Style.

Dont mind Working all Day For Women/Children but Proberly Not so Interested in Working Long Cold Hard Days For Mysticaly skilled fella's... Unless they speak Norwegian. LeadWorkes?

Last edited by VinnieCooper; 09-27-2008 at 11:42 PM.
VinnieCooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 08:41 PM   #38
Samson
Avalon Senior Member

Default Shock doc

The700 billion bail-out has been approved...
It's nothing more or less then a signature into the end of civilization as we know it!
If we are lucky it buys us some time.
Just try to understand the amount of money involved! 700 billion...
The working class hero's have to work 1 years nonstop just to pay back this bill.
The total bill is 11 years years of nonstop working now.
It wont happen it is a 100% certainty now.
Trouts need more then maggots, true. But trouts (salmons) do not even get maggots because maggots are to expensive!
The water comes from an endless stream from higher grounds, it is drinkable water, that will endlessly stream into the ocean within a vew miles.
Just let the water flow trough the bassins, and keep the fish in, thats really all it takes.
The water temperature wont allow parasites. Parasites are only a problem for farming trouts in warmer water.
I havent even planned this but as far as i know there is not even ONE ecological fish farm in the world!!!
Alcohol can be brewed from almost everything. It will cost you a fortune if you want to buy it in Norway. (been there)
We wont get permission, but we will make our own as far as i'm concerned.
I have said i dont really like this alternative location.
But a trout farm on this location, is the perfect thing to do with it.
If we would not have a single penny we would have to dig these bassins by hand,
20 people, 20 grand, and 1 year with or without any major catastrophe will make this a "million dollar" bizzniss.
Farming trouts in Spain is as stupid as growing pineapples in Norway.
Both are done today!
1 billion people alive today didnt have ONE meal today.
Trout farming is what you CAN do on this location.
Other farmings need more knowledge and maybe more care.
This part of the world makes birds fly 5000 miles WHY?!!!
Experimenting with all you think is possible is what gives you the ticket.
Have found 50 jobs on the spot already. (within miles)
KALE? Dont know anything about it. Love to know more.
Pigs and chickens will work.
Cows wont reasonably make it on this spot.
What it takes is some reasonable planning on the fresh water flow....
Look at the buildings (bassins) What does it take to make a by-pass on the river?
Remember, this is not mine! This is ours to have if we can take care of it.
I ve read about several caves on the spot no one ever explored.
Breeding endagered or experimantal species is what this is all about.
Basic in this topic is (should be) WE have to be the change.
This is what ive been offered here and i am working on.
Trouts grow perfectly here, lets grow trouts.
I know of simular sized properties in Spain.
In Spain it wont rain...You wont freeze there either.
Yep
Stay in your lazy chair pretend 2b not aware.
Ive just been informed obout property in Poland....
twentythousand acres....
The 700 billion bailout is begging me to solve it.
I cant.
It is f*cked up.
Zoom zoom, Zennn.
Ostrichs.(struisvogels)
Ive reached my point of no return.
I am what i am
its right.
Im easy to scare
but i SAM i AM aware...
Truth is. You can kill my body.
You can destroy this planet.
But you cannot destroy the idea.
We and us are being taken care of right now.
We and us have 3 years and 3 months from here.
From there on we can see we were right.
So go ahead and shoot me
its only about eternity
right?
Any opinion can and and will destruct you in the name of law...
What law?

Not all the people are dumbed down yet...

Me working on a cheese farm... i think i ll take the job

Last edited by Samson; 09-29-2008 at 06:52 AM.
Old 09-28-2008, 09:24 PM   #39
Swamisalami
Banned

Upnorth the water is frozen half the year.

Fish is coldblooded. This means they don't have a heatingsystem like human have to stay at a certain temperature. When the water is cold the tempurature of the fish is the same as the water. They wont feed because the don't "burn" energy. You need an ax to get to your fish. When you finally have one you have burnt more energy then theres in the fishy.

Fish out of fishfarm are genetically manipulated (genes removed) so they will grow in one year as fat as they would grow in the wild in seven years. For every kg of fish you will have to feed them 2 kg of food. Were will you get that?

Some peoples think fishfarms are the answer to a lot of problems but thats a big lie! The fisstocks in the ocean will go dubble as fast with all those farms. Most of the fishfarms are in the estuaria of rivers. They cause big havoc and disease in those rivers. because of used antibiotics which causes all kind of parasites to get resistent and kill off the fishstocks in the rivers.

Take a lot of vitamine D3 with you because there won't be much sunlight.

Still in the summer it would be a great place to be. There are suffient river with a lot fish in it (and insects!). If you catch them during the summertime and conserve (smoke) you will have fatty food during the winter. There's a lot of wild live which you could hunt.
Swamisalami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 11:36 AM   #40
w1n

What do you think about:
George Green:
Project Camelot Phone Interview?
The whole Nothern Hemisphere will be **** up so you can't live there!?

Last edited by Argante; 10-01-2008 at 04:54 PM. Reason: vulgarity
Old 10-02-2008, 03:33 PM   #41
Samson
Avalon Senior Member

I just cant get my head out of the 700 billion bailout. I consider it to be the biggest theft in human history. This is a short clear newsitem about the dept. (9 minutes)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H99Kl...eature=related

The current steps taken do not make any sence.

I think the poleshift is a known certainty. The wobble will cause waves so high you cant even imagine. The Russian boy Boriska is right about that.

I also think that if this criminal bailout doesnt wake you up, nothing will.

The system is 100% f*cked up!

The location Reinfjord Lille that i was talking about when i started this is no longer available. The current one doesnt interest me really. Its the base below Salangen.

I have given it more then a thought. But cant see it work out...

This "october surprise" might be much bigger then we think. But it wont be the wave.

Prepare your body and soul for a no money society. It ll be chaotic! soon. Very soon.

I hope to be proven wrong, but i am right.(?)

There is not a single cell left in me that wants to cooperate with the system.
Because we are not included...

We are driving ourselves into total destruction with 180 miles an hour.
Americans would have to pay 110% income tax just to pay their bills.
It wont happen, so get ready for the worst.

I want to solve this, and adapting to local laws wont solve anything.
This crisis wont just disapear overnight. No matter how hard you wish.

Ill translate some of my previous writings in the past and post them here soon.

Salangen is not what i had in mind when i started this.
We can change what is happening. But we cant stop it anymore.

We are taken care of, and that is not positive.

We are in a war, but i wont fight!
Old 10-02-2008, 06:38 PM   #42
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

remeber they wont let us just be hippies in a commune and leave us alone in norway.. im assuming at some point we will be under attack.. so economy is useless.. we are to be self sufficient. forget there system.. its gonn abe 5 years of ruff stuff in my opinon
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 07:13 PM   #43
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

underground comunities that are small and off the radar.. we not be allowed to not comply with the system. they will just round us up and execute us or imprison us.. or chip us inopt concentration camps till we die of overwork and starvation... we must stay off the radar in my opinion when it gets rough.. once nuke war kiks off (if it does) our foes will be fried (police, home gaurd ect) so once its a nuclear waste land we can come back out inot the world.. sounds grim but thats prob gonn abe the reality..
Old 10-06-2008, 11:17 PM   #44
Samson
Avalon Senior Member

Tic, tac.
To late.
Good luck.

love U

Make it better, dont obey.
I wrote somethings in the system, and got banned...
INSTANTLY
So what am i afraid of?

Nothing but
torture
Ill make sure they cant...
I hope.

Ive had a blinded car in front of my door for 4 hours today.
Cant be i live in the middle of nowhere.

NU jij

No truth is wanted!

BB is bigger then U real EYES.

I think avalon is about solutions, and camelot shows the problems.

I share and its getting me nowhere.

We have some months
i hope

But its only us.

People are sheeple
avalon is proving it....

Dont lock us out!
Bill and Carry are worth a billion bucks.

There are people who know.
Out of the system.

Dont block them out by a Visa out of this!

WE NEED US

Love light left right
fully aware!
Old 10-10-2008, 12:57 AM   #45
Samson
Avalon Senior Member

Wont be going anywhere
cant sell my house
what you should do if you read this
buy those tiny tomato paste cans.
Thats real gold soon.
tomatenpuree in Dutch.
Its 5 cents for 5 tomatos and theyll last 4 ever.
Your best 5 cents ever.
Blikjes tomatenpuree. Real gold.
Dont tell.DO!
Old 10-10-2008, 06:26 AM   #46
fastarr
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Lets go?! 500 people are wanted

That sounds fantastic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samson View Post
This post is rewritten because the original location and link were no longer available, BUT!!!
Ive contacted local authorities in Norway and have been offered several locations in one breath! I am NOT kidding!
So if we really want to see and be the change it is possible! All it takes is YOU!
Aint this what Avalon is all about?
If you think you're willing to live in Norway.
If youre willing to live very eco-minded, selfsufficient and all it takes to be part of the solution. It is possible. Land and houses are available and are virtually for free for people with the right intentions.

So I invite you to introduce yourself.
There is room for all of us.

Let's do this.

PLEASE step forward.

The ironic thing is. These locations are mainly abandoned miletary complexes.
Authorities are willing to give them (for free) to "eco" people.

I do trust and love you all, but i wont give all the inside information just like that.
(did so last time, and lost the location!)

PEACE!!!
fastarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 06:22 PM   #47
Ruken
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Lets go?! (almost)Free location found

I kind of have 4 years law enforcement experience and am knowledgeable in building clearing. I'm also a team player/very hard worker and can learn just about any skill. Some other stuff:

-First responder licensed.
-CPR certified.
-Trained by Sheriff for weapons safety and firing range.
-2 year degree(working on 4)
-Have lots of my own supplies
Ruken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 11:06 PM   #48
Samson
Avalon Senior Member

Letters have been written.
Permission will be given in 2 days.
Then its up to you.
If i dont get permission
so what.
Never ever i was or will be a slave!
Refused and will refuse to be the boss as well.
Ive solved this
Saw it coming 20 years ago
Sticked 2 it.

The comming week everything that happened last week might seem like blind panic.
I DO hope so. All that does is buy us time.
The system is F*cked up.
America ows 55 000 000 000 000 dollars to the world.
1 in 5 humans is starving from it!
!@#$%^&*()_
Youll find some f*ckin answers here in days.

I didnt read a million books like Willcock.
Im not part of the programm like Icke.
And not as lost as...
Knew better from the start...
Went for truth and got it from within!

I consider myself dead or solving this.
The problem is big...
solutions are easy...

I do believe in the right mind set of Kerry and Bill.
Dont block this or us yet. I dont have a bank account...
Cant explain it in a vew lines, and need help (and have been offered)
to translate all i know.

I know it doesnt have 2 be. It is U who decides!
You are!

If 2 offers i made normal thinking would solve it , but are refused...
Ill offer a million....

2 put it together. I didnt have children because i saw whats going on when i was one.
My parents wernt mine. My names are Sammy Emmanuel Josef.
I know the names resonate but i dont have one single f*ckin thing 2 do with the mess im living in. But who am i? Just someone who cant cope with the lies i am tought to believe.

If nothing turns out i have to disapear. Hope 4 the best and tell it right here.
Thats why i hope this Avalon thing stays open more or less.
This is why the internet will be blocked in 2 years.
Pay pay pay pall.
Thats all youre here 4...
I can live even on zero bucks. Cant tell any f*ckin thing without intern net.
This is us. Listen slow down enjoy dance and dont be afraid...

Ive stopped playing chess to not waist my time!
Im not the smartest human in the world.
My score is 140+ on IQ in Dutch. Im NOT stupid, im NOT perfect.
I am living in a F*CK up! And so are U!
Would U like 2 know?

There is no single penny or a billion bucks in the world that can tell you.
The people that can shouldnt be obligated to pay to tell!!!
If i win or have a million bucks id share them.

2012 has nothing to do with whatever...
Its just a part of the plan thats been planned a long long time ago.
By some pirates...

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Ban me, shoot me, stop the happening, its NO party and doest involve you!
Keep Avalon what it is ment 2 be! The truth! And Solutions...

Ive been sober most of my life. After 911 its alcohol and homegrown hasj that keeps me breathing.

We are taken care of... just like the jews in WW2
Unless we are willing 2 take care...

We can go somewhere.
Ill have 2 stand 4 it.
I believe in you.
Lets do it.
NOW

Wrote more then i planned.
Whats wrong with right?...

Love you
Need you
On a non violence basis.

Might read as messy but ive made progress enough 2 SHOUT OUT LOUD.

Srry kids
Dont fight, dont worry
HOW?????

Dance!
Create!

Dont join the army...

Im 38
youth in my country call me a living fossille.

cant write on have to press enter
Old 10-11-2008, 11:31 PM   #49
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

your iq is 30 points above average.. so yes you are def not stupid im gonna have to stay here in the uk to ride it out.. if we have nuke war im looking to head south to warmewr climates since northen hem will be peramanent in winter for at least 3 years if it does go off.. im still undecided. depends on the level of activity/devastation ect ect
Old 10-12-2008, 01:51 AM   #50
Samson
Avalon Senior Member

Default A promise

Its guantanamo bay that keeps me away from pointing it out!
Without any limit anyone! everywhere anywhere can be tortured 4 EVER, there!!!
Americans call that freedom, right?!...!@#$%^&*(

Its the endless torture Americans allow, that does scare me most.
The brutal endless torture...
WHY?
It makes me cry!
I dont fear death, its the years of torture i fear!

Did translate some of my essential writings but stumbled on this major block! GUANTANAMO BAY...
Anyone anywhere can be locked up and tortured 4 ever down there!

Translated 12 pages and this is the one, why i cant go on.
Today...
Think i can throw all my writings away as long as there is guantanamo bay
ITS HELL, THE WORST IN OUR UNIVERSE! AND BEYOND.

tic tac Yep panic can still get a hold on me.
But it will no longer stop me!!!
Ill be back, and so will you!
Did i ever say i love you
but dont know
how 2