Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Contactees

Notices

Contactees Share your experiences - NO Spam please

Old 01-10-2010, 09:40 PM   #1
JudgeMental
Avalon Senior Member

Default Help figuring out who visted me

Namaste

I had a weird experience at night last year. I am trying to figure out who/what it might have been. Will start by saying when I was young I left my body at night many times trying to get high into the sky. Almost like it was imperative I reach the stars. Every time "something" made me go back in my body. Except for once I stayed around my house but when I myself tried to get back in my body I could not and it scared me. I did get back in obviously. The reason I mention this mild story first is because of the "place" I went on these occasions. Life kicks in. I grow up and can not go to this place any more.
Then one night last year I hear this sound best described as "wooosh" and there is a small being that looked to me like static from a television channel with no reception. He has his hands in my stomach area and is doing something. I then leave my body sit right up and grabbed this being by the wrists and with such anger that I have never felt before I said F you. Then he went poof... gone.
So when this happened I realized it was the same outer body place I stepped into as a child.

Who/what was it?
Did I react accordingly or do I owe an apology?
JudgeMental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 09:47 PM   #2
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Help figuring out who visted me

Wow, that is an interesting story, but im afraid i cannot help with this as i am only just starting AP. sorry
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 09:50 PM   #3
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Or maybe folks here can, I am a member and these guys are brill, give them a chance to reply though eh.
http://astralviewers.com
Old 01-10-2010, 11:03 PM   #4
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

I'm thinking that yes you were having an OOBE or lucid dream, which can sometimes be another manifestation of the same thing....
both sound uninvited, however, you can cause this to happen again...

prepare yourself before sleeping for protection and also to remember and/or awaken in your dream world and to remember.

I also responded unkindly when I had a similar experience. The reckoning of that response (which you are doing now) is a sort of apology as I was indeed ignorant, together w/a novel experience that was frightening, I think it was "our" way of setting a boundary, not allowing intrusion in a manner that does not present with the best understanding. I get my messages differently now which I prefer.

I think that most of us do not realize that we can ASK for assistance and experiences that are not so frighteningly intrusive, that we can ASK for a presentation that we can better accept.

I hope that was helpful.
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 11:28 PM   #5
JudgeMental
Avalon Senior Member

Not sure I need protection as I have no fear in the matter. Also meant no harm to the being. I have the power to stop such events. Just left with my questions....

Who/what was it?

Am I to understand you also have fought off a similar event Moxie?

Last edited by JudgeMental; 01-10-2010 at 11:36 PM.
Old 01-10-2010, 11:42 PM   #6
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Or then again after the whoosh you discovered YOU, out of your body, ever thought of that one?
Old 01-10-2010, 11:49 PM   #7
JudgeMental
Avalon Senior Member

Yes I was already aware of the out of body me from childhood. Fully aware of what George Green calls "rent a wreck" I am in now.
Old 01-11-2010, 12:27 PM   #8
lightnoise
Avalon Senior Member

Some very interesting parrallel's to experience's i've had, only i didn't feel any sense of out of body, although i had an oobe as a child. Personally i think you acted correctly for the time & according to your state of awareness, & the threat you felt. I reacted similarly, as i was not yet awakened when i was visited, & felt immense fear & shouted for them to leave (in more in-polite terms i wont repeat) which took a couple of minutes to come out because i was literally paralyzed & couldnt get any sound to come out. Looking back on the experience now, i think for the time & state of un-awareness & the level of threat & fear i felt, i was justified for my response. Maybe if i am visited again in the future i will act differently. But having a tall (what i think was Annunaki) being standing by your bed is, believe me, not the most pleasant of experiences.
lightnoise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 01:30 PM   #9
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: Help figuring out who visted me

Your spirit knows more then you do, because of the blockage between mind and spirit. It simple recognized what was happing and you stop it what ever it was doing.

I got an experience where my negitive transdimensional entity tried to invoke a nightmare in me in the astral world to induse fear and tried controlled me in Atral world.

When I resisted and started to control my self again I changesed the scenery to that of my house I live in walking of the stairs. There it tried again to control me when I tried to shake it off and it woke me up.

When I woke up I could hear the entity make a noise and it paniced and whent around my neck. I still can feal it moving around in my head. I did before ,but did not knew it was the entity that I was fealing! weird he

The entity is attached to your water hyperdimensional

So this dying nasa Scientist is telling the truth!!!

Hu=Serpent or negitive transdimensional entity
Man =us
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06HB2_7vhWk

Last edited by mu2143; 01-11-2010 at 01:42 PM.
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 02:17 PM   #10
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

hello judgemental ...

i feel you acted in COMPLETE accordance with what you felt ... in that moment ... no apology required ...

the more we awaken ... the more of these types of experiences will unfold for us ... we are simply aligning to our greater abilities ... we're like students in training right now ... of course you yourself are once again experiencing similar to what you had when you were growing up ... just had a bit of a sleep inbetween then and now ...

isn't about 'thinking' if your actions in these instances are appropriate or not ... moreso it is about FEELING what is appropriate for you and for where you are in the moment ... if you acted according to what you felt was true and right ... which was of your heart ... then it was indeed your true choice ...

do not allow your mind to later question your actions so much ... ponder of them yes but don't get stuck there ... the mind is always looking for logic with everything ... here you are being taught to allow the mind to rest ... and act from a place of heart ... you will NEVER go wrong by doing so ... you will ALWAYS make the appropriate moves from the heart ... your heart will always serve you well ... trickster mind though will have you going in circles with this ...

the more you let go of the mind thought with these experiences ... the greater and more fluent your experiences will arrive to you ... because you have let go of limitation ... the mind ... and gone with your heart ...

wiser is the heart ...
FEEL what is appropriate at the time and act from your FEELING ...

as we move forward ... we open ourselves more ... with more experiences come various different energies ... and yes ... some negative ... your heart will KNOW automatically that of which is not of benefit to you ... so go with it ... if it doesn't FEEL right to you ... it probably isn't beneficial to you either ... and do what you must do ... no apologies thereafter ... only about letting it go and another experience will arrive soon enough ...

it is our teaching ... this what is actually old to us ... inherent to us ... now feels new to us as we are realizing these experiences once again ... it is all such a fascinating new world to enter ... absolutely fascinating ...

we learn in THOSE moments ... so go with your heart ... feel what you feel and act accordingly ... which imho you absolutely have ... your guidance stems from your higher self ... via your heart ...

not a thing frightening about any of this ... not a thing to question thereafter ... if we have TRUSTED our own selves in that moment that by FEELING ... we have made true and right decisions ...

in the beginning of my own experiences ... i had gone through more negative and challenging entities interacting with me than any beneficial ones ... it was all about my learning ... discerning through heart ... acting by taking my cue from heart central ...

i guess pretty soon ... through a truckload of experiences ... i came to know exactly who i am and how to act accordingly ...
now rarely do the negative entities interact with me ... it is about energy ... i feel they know from a distance ... that i know my own strength of who i am ... i feel they don't even bother trying ...
every once in awhile the more intense ones will want to see if they can throw me off ... but now ... i show them and it is effortless ...

who this entity was that came to you ... who knows ... only you know in that moment ... sounds to me like you acted from heart ... perhaps that energy was not that beneficial to you ...

travel well ... travel wise ...
always with heart ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 06:08 PM   #11
JudgeMental
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for your replies. I agree with quite a few things said. My spirit knew what to do without thought at that moment. For sure we are
realizing these experiences again. These abilities seem to be like riding a bicycle given the right situation. Perhaps it was a negative entity. If it was or not my spirit did not like what was going on at that moment. Seemed covert and I don't recall being asked permission for such an event to be taking place.
Old 01-12-2010, 01:04 AM   #12
TraineeHuman
Avalon Senior Member

I once had an experience while meditating at a temple in Delhi, in which it felt like somebody had pulled my guts out of my body and was re-balancing them, combined with an acceleration of the flow of energy out the top of my head. (It's called the crown chakra because it does really feel like a crown of energy, with a number of layers.) Although the experience was initially very unpleasant, I soon realised that some apparently benevolent being was helping me face certain energies at a gut level, energies I would not otherwise have been inclined to face. Why do I believe this was benevolent? I guess because the being was kind of just pointing out how the energies in my gut area were at the time, and leaving it up to me to face them. Also, the experience was bringing about a powerful amount of positive healing energy flowing throughout my body and up into my over-soul (just above the top of the head).
TraineeHuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 01:32 AM   #13
JudgeMental
Avalon Senior Member

Very interesting TraineeHuman. Your experiences along with the others posted here have given me a bit more to think about. Good to know one is not alone in trying to understand such events.
Old 01-12-2010, 02:43 AM   #14
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraineeHuman View Post
I once had an experience while meditating at a temple in Delhi, in which it felt like somebody had pulled my guts out of my body and was re-balancing them, combined with an acceleration of the flow of energy out the top of my head. (It's called the crown chakra because it does really feel like a crown of energy, with a number of layers.) Although the experience was initially very unpleasant, I soon realised that some apparently benevolent being was helping me face certain energies at a gut level, energies I would not otherwise have been inclined to face. Why do I believe this was benevolent? I guess because the being was kind of just pointing out how the energies in my gut area were at the time, and leaving it up to me to face them. Also, the experience was bringing about a powerful amount of positive healing energy flowing throughout my body and up into my over-soul (just above the top of the head).
i have had a similar experience traineehuman ... quite intense though and it unfolded over the course of a few days as i remember it ...
and not in a temple in delihi ... i only wish ...

it was a few years back at which time i had healed from my past and this seemed to have been the wrap-up to that ... there was one night that i felt someone had pulled my guts out with a hook or something ... it wasn't pleasant no but after that ... i can't describe how free i felt on many levels ... and at the time this occurred ... i knew for certain it was benevolent assistance which is why i allowed for it and didn't fight it ...
it was quite profound ... that one night that concluded it all i actually seen what was inside of me ... being pulled out and leaving ... it felt like such heavy denseness ... felt like whatever baggage i was carrying within me had to finally leave ... and now i know this to be true with all certainty ...

that was the only time i felt uncomfortable with that type of visitation within ... and yet went with it ...
it was like my heart was guiding me ... that this would have been beneficial for me ...
and it was ...

Old 01-13-2010, 06:59 PM   #15
JudgeMental
Avalon Senior Member

Starting to get a picture painted. Seems to be likely I over reacted to something I didn't understand. Being a positive thinker I am not so sure I attracted something negative any longer. So maybe we could get down to discussing who. Greys would be first to come to mind due to the size and shape of the being I witnessed. Of course I am speculating. Any thoughts on that?
Old 01-13-2010, 08:20 PM   #16
Shaynard
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for sharing your experience. Although I can not give you any sort of definite answer, perhaps sharing an experience will open some questions that will help you along.

Being very intune with certain areas of our metaphysical reality I often perform "healing" on myself. This has allowed me to completely avoid Doctor's since I was old enough to make my own choices without parental consent. I discovered a "lump" a few years ago I have been slowly "healing".

One night (not long ago) I was meditating and "conversing" with a "friend" in "another realm". They made it clear to me that I needed help and that they had contacted someone who could help me.

That night while asleep I was awakened by a "thud'' sort of like being hit, in the area of the "lump". I opened my physical eyes and saw nothing, but felt as if I were being held down. Having experienced this before, I did the same as you, and "projected" myself from my body into the "realm' of this effect.

I saw, "small grey's" whom I have seen before and know them well, preforming what I know as "psychic surgury" on my infected area. The "lump" is completely gone, and I feel great since. Not all small greys are "related" I should be clear, to the best of my experiences.

Only because of experience with these particular beings, who I could make out clearly, was I able to relax and not "fight" them away. The first reaction is instinctual and based on survival, so you have no need to question if you made the "right" choice. It best served you at the time, and your reaction in the future will be determined by what you learned from this.. So it's beautiful in the end. Whether what was happening with you was benevolent or not, about which I could not say.

Sending your intentions out to "whatever" it was can help. Offer love and "tell" them you are only willing to accept contact with those who are acting in what you determine to be a "positive" way. A benevolent being is likely to return if needed and wanted.

Hope this offers another layer to your discovery. Thank you for sharing your experience. Best of luck 'figuring it out".. You know the truth, you just need to remember it.

In light, of love
Shaynard
Shaynard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 09:29 AM   #17
JudgeMental
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks. The more I read, the more I learn. Some great posts here.

"You know the truth, you just need to remember it."
Old 01-19-2010, 01:35 PM   #18
Zelda
Avalon Senior Member

I've been having out of body experience since I was a child; but lately, I mean since the beginning of the year, I've been experiencing what it feels like a body shift. In other words I feel like I get in and out of my body, while awake. This is quite scary to me since every time it happens I have what it sounds like a male voice talking to me. Just last Thursday I was having dinner with some friends when all of a sudden I was "out". All I can recall is that I heard a voice that said to me "you are going to bite your tongue", and then it happened. I came back.I've never bitten myself so hard until that day.
Does anyone may know why so many "interesting" things are happening lately?
Zelda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 04:38 AM   #19
JudgeMental
Avalon Senior Member

Wow Zelda. That's cool it happened while you where awake. As for why so many "interesting" things are happening. I would have to blame the energies that approach. If you are interested in these energies it has been laid out real smooth here.......

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=8441
Old 01-21-2010, 05:28 AM   #20
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
I've been having out of body experience since I was a child; but lately, I mean since the beginning of the year, I've been experiencing what it feels like a body shift. In other words I feel like I get in and out of my body, while awake. This is quite scary to me since every time it happens I have what it sounds like a male voice talking to me. Just last Thursday I was having dinner with some friends when all of a sudden I was "out". All I can recall is that I heard a voice that said to me "you are going to bite your tongue", and then it happened. I came back.I've never bitten myself so hard until that day.
Does anyone may know why so many "interesting" things are happening lately?
hi zelda ... thank you for sharing what you're experiencing ... i understand it completely ...
couple of years ago i began to experience the same as you write ... jumping tracks while awake ... for myself being with many people or while experiencing motion would facilitate it ... and yes ... it was scary ... especially when driving ...
i sometimes wondered how i even got from point a to point b ... might've driven for a half hour and not remembered anything of the route at all ...
i always did though know with great clarity where i jumped to ... the entire experience there ... somehow i always arrived at my destination safe and sound ...
in restaurants or anywhere there were many people ... off i went somewhere ... i remember not having much control over it ... that too was a bit frightening as usually someone with me would have nudged my arm and asked me where i went ...
if they only knew ...
eventually it all got streamlined ... my life now is lived here and elsewhere ... jump tracks all the time but it no longer has a fear factor to it ... it is just a new way of life ... so many other things have flourished from that ...
now i don't even remember what it was like before all this ... all i know is how to live in the moment ... embrace the new ... going with the flow ...
i think what we have ahead of us is very very exciting ...
i feel nothing will ever be the same ...
all good ...

Old 01-21-2010, 05:38 AM   #21
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudgeMental View Post
Namaste

I had a weird experience at night last year. I am trying to figure out who/what it might have been. Will start by saying when I was young I left my body at night many times trying to get high into the sky. Almost like it was imperative I reach the stars. Every time "something" made me go back in my body. Except for once I stayed around my house but when I myself tried to get back in my body I could not and it scared me. I did get back in obviously. The reason I mention this mild story first is because of the "place" I went on these occasions. Life kicks in. I grow up and can not go to this place any more.
Then one night last year I hear this sound best described as "wooosh" and there is a small being that looked to me like static from a television channel with no reception. He has his hands in my stomach area and is doing something. I then leave my body sit right up and grabbed this being by the wrists and with such anger that I have never felt before I said F you. Then he went poof... gone.
So when this happened I realized it was the same outer body place I stepped into as a child.

Who/what was it?

Some similarities to my own experience that I recalled while in a guided session, which did not employ hypnotic regression.

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...t=Nuns+Nannies
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 06:47 AM   #22
JudgeMental
Avalon Senior Member

That's quite the experience Gnosis5. Are you suggesting a guided session? Cause the thought had crossed my mind. Not that I would know where to find someone qualified in my community. Which has been my deterrent.