Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 05-08-2009, 07:07 AM   #76
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Where did everyone go??

Wow that is SO cool, thanks Jester
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 07:08 AM   #77
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
Wow are you serious ?! why would ANYONE want to track a shaver.. that boggles my mind
http://www.boycottgillette.com/

http://www.informationweek.com/news/...icleID=6500187

http://www.spychips.com/press-releas...australia.html
Machinamentum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 08:28 AM   #78
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I use an electric razor or a cheap disposable razor. Neither are Gillette products.

Yikes, I'm so bored at work that I'm reading a thread like this. Heh.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 11:04 AM   #79
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Are we no longer important now that the money is rolling in?
Doesn't the subscription simply cover the expense of the forum?
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 11:36 AM   #80
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
N

Are they too aloof to mix with us?

Do they resent us?

Are we no longer important now that the money is rolling in?
Is that all really important? as far as I am concerned they might be here every day( if the chose so)or they might disappear ( if they chose so).
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 02:30 PM   #81
axman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by henners View Post
Hello all. To clarify a few ideas of why people aren't here anymore.
I feel it is quite obvious that since this forum started and now there has been a huge change in the type of information that is posted and the amount.
We have had so called experts, insiders, whistleblowers etc posting their opinions or experiences so we can share in their knowledge. What do we do, we critisize, mock and ridicule this people because their ideas do not necessaraly agree with our mind set. I don't mean everybody but some outhere whose agenda has been to be negative and constantly ridicule others.

We have lost some great minds on this forum, because of others attacking them. We have lost insiders because some members do not agree with what they have to say. And we have lost whistleblowers because they have been threatened by members.

Now, if you are a guest of this forum and you are attacked, why would you come back. I know for a fact, 'others' have moved on and started or joined other threads. It is simple, we are all here to learn and share what we know. Once you feel no one is listening, hey time to go right !!

I also have my opinion on the lack of Bill and Kerry "being around". Many members feel that since subscription, B & K have left the building. Yes, they are very busy people but it only takes a few minutes to "keep in touch".

One thing we should all be very happy with is the Mods on this froum. They work extremely hard doing what they do. Some have grown tired and moved on, others are here for the long haul.

For those who are happy to be part of this thread, please continue to post, research and start new threads. Lets keep the negative energy out and continue to grow spiritually,
OK

Henry
ps-thats my rant for the day

Amen
axman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 03:44 PM   #82
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post
Doesn't the subscription simply cover the expense of the forum?
Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
Is that all really important? as far as I am concerned they might be here every day( if the chose so)or they might disappear ( if they chose so).

Well I like to know whats going on...

Don't forget the rest of my post:

Quote:
I think Bill and Kerry are lovely people, I watched them interacting with people at the Nexus Conference and they seemed kind, approachable and generous with their time.
Old 05-08-2009, 04:05 PM   #83
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Well I like to know whats going on...
Maybe they want to be neutral and let us do the forum by ourselves...

As far as thanking us, I think we are not doing them any favors with the forum; I think it was provided as a part of their mission, and the baton has been passed to us.
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 08:49 PM   #84
J_rod7
Avalon Senior Member

Jester,
Great map = the Mayan Interdimensional Star Map. I think there are even more "levels" and Star interconnections that could be made to this, but the simplicity probably would be lost.

Piers,
You are always free to express your thoughts here. However, IMO, you need to be more BALANCED in your approach, and probably also in your life. You must know that the power of your thoughts and feelings will always attract the likeness from life. The BALANCE is best achieved when you can present a positive suggestion or two, along with the negatives you perceive in life. You must find your own way in this. No one is here to change YOU, this you can ONLY do for yourself. I agree with Brinty in his expression = a few EGOS may get bent here, so I would add = Grow-up. You are responsible for your own path through life.

Henners,
Spot-On, you've nailed it.

Peace for ALL. Just remember this = Truth comes before Peace.

J_rod7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 09:24 PM   #85
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

I will explain why I might not be showing up too much on Avalon.

Well, before that, just to add, if there were no subscriptions anymore, you will get Avalon as busy as any forum can be. Do I want that. Yes & No?
I wish there was no subscription as it would allow people with allot to offer to this forum the opportunity to pass by and share their stories and their truths.
On the other hand, it would also welcome allot of dysfunction and abuse, but then again, it might be more balanced..The Mods will definitely start to work OT over & over again if it would go back to a free based forum.

Okay, aside from my wishfull thinking...

To me, when i look at Avalon, or read it, the feelings I get is one of calmness, peace, a calm vibration. To some, this vibration might seem "boring" because they are used to the quick addictive jolt of an energetic hit that Shocking news or doom or dramatic discussions offer.
You can see these types of discussions on others forums as well as just about any other news site you go to. MSM or alternative. Even the blogs out there give a very shocking factor to the reader, to catch his or her attention.

I think the swine flu news that has been happening has taken allot of readers up that ladder of an energetic information hit. Everywhere you go, there has been hit after hit or swine flu, etc.

Maybe people don't see as much "excitement" on Avalon as they see at other places, but again, this might be because the calming, peacefull vibration that Avalon offers is just not so sensational to attract the masses.

For me, I have been addicted to News, to DOOM & GLOOM news, to dramatic world happenings, to mysterious news and research and I have found that I can become an information junkie at any point of the day.

When I come to Avalon, this just doesn't happen. I don't get an addictive hit from information. Like I said, I just feel peace.

Could it be that people are confusing this peaceful Avalon for "boring" Avalon and it's just not as exciting anymore..... as it was at the beginning when there were more people and more information???

I know for myself, I have to watch it, and I am guilty myself of sometimes opening up this forum and simply hitting the logout button very quickly due to the lack of high quick jolt of a news or info "hit".

This is something I am working on through meditation. The desire for fulfillment through information and interaction. To me, you can get addicted to this just like being addicted to anything else.

I don't know if anyone will actually read what I'm writing here, me going in different directions, but I do think that the lack of interaction here might be due to the fact that all is well and this forum is not about sensationalism nor pessimism.

I don't know. I love it here and I always will and if it disappears, I will feel sad, but I'm sure I will get over it and move on.

Love to all.
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 12:40 AM   #86
bushycat
Avalon Senior Member

I read it and I agree. The fact that it is subscription here keeps it to a pretty sincere bunch. It definitely feels calm here, even in the midst of disagreements and current event news. After many months of reading the forum, it seemed appropriate for me to participate instead of just taking. For some of us it's a quantum leap to share our hearts and souls in such a public arena. But this has always seemed special to me, beginning with the unique and timely Project Camelot. It doesn't bother me that Kerry and Bill don't chat with us. They're busy, and , as someone else suggested, they began the forums as part of what they needed to do and give us the dignity to approach this playground as we want. The connections here for me personally are sweet, and it's a treat to be able to actually say something which would not be said among friends at home. When I first posted some wee bit, I immediately received a message from Carmen congratulating me on the first one. It showed a compassion and understanding for the energy required if one does not usually chat about precious gems in public. Right away I was befriended by her and Carol and Judykott and mpea, Skyrimirre,.............etc. Wow,such a welcome..And it became evident there were others who had their hearts into keeping this thing going well- the mods and some of the ones who are really dedicated to a couple of very uplifting threads. Same with me about it lasting- hope so. It will be a special meeting place as everything plays out. And hopefully it will not be interfered with.
Love, bushycat

Last edited by bushycat; 05-09-2009 at 03:17 AM.
bushycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 12:48 AM   #87
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Where did everyone go??

Go = 22

AGO = 23 = asenscion

look at the numbers on your monitors AGO = 23

There's about to be a sh-if-t

G -one = 8 * Gone.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 05-09-2009 at 02:46 AM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 01:37 AM   #88
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
Where did everyone go??

Go = 21

AGO = 22

look at the numbers on your monitors AGO = 22

There's about to be a sh-if-t

G -one = 8 * Gone.

777....its been on my mind for quite some time to say this.....would you consider doing a post on explaining what all these #'s mean, how you come up with the "words" like eg above AGO = 22. What is this called? Does it have relevance to what we are dealing with... I know you think it does, but could you give those of us (who don't know) a lesson....please, please. I totally respect and honor you for your dedication in this work.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 02:08 AM   #89
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Wouldn't AGO = 23 (reduces to MARS ((5))?

A = 1
G = 7
O = 15

Waitinginthewings, 777 is an occultist (master of the hidden connections)
Qabala, alchemy, numerology, astrology....

but ill let him answer for himself.

Have you watched any Jordan Maxwell presentations? he's amazing at this wordplay...
Old 05-09-2009, 02:11 AM   #90
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitinginthewings View Post
777....its been on my mind for quite some time to say this.....would you consider doing a post on explaining what all these #'s mean, how you come up with the "words" like eg above AGO = 22. What is this called? Does it have relevance to what we are dealing with... I know you think it does, but could you give those of us (who don't know) a lesson....please, please. I totally respect and honor you for your dedication in this work.

Hello waitinginthewings, when you have a chance,take a look at the V8 thread.

Since the alphabet is based on number,it would just scramble your brain, if i just made a post on numbers. look at the charts ,and discussions there towards the end, and i will be more then glad to go step by step,post by post ,to assist you are any one, in developing your on understanding of the construct. I've done this with several members, and it took a while for some ,but they eventually got it. Now i get ciphers from them.

It is truly an art form, thats developed once you know the basics. So look at the basic construct of the letters being attached to the numbers 1-26 A to Zero, and let me know how you want to proceed.
Old 05-09-2009, 02:14 AM   #91
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Wouldn't AGO = 23 (reduces to MARS ((5))?

A = 1
G = 7
O = 15

Waitinginthewings, 777 is an occultist (master of the hidden connections)
Qabala, alchemy, numerology, astrology....

but ill let him answer for himself.

Have you watched any Jordan Maxwell presentations? he's amazing at this wordplay...
Xactly ,and Mars energy is the Power of the Total recall in the root Chakra.
Old 05-09-2009, 02:36 AM   #92
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Personally, I've been so busy in real life I've little time for the forum. It seems the fast lane got cranked up a bit.. and the slow lane is buzzing. I'm wondering what is happening with others as well. Are things in real life speeding up for you too?

I also took a break to catch up on reading some books. Getting away from the computer is a good thing too.
Old 05-09-2009, 03:10 AM   #93
bushycat
Avalon Senior Member

Yep, pretty speedy all right. Flashes by. Also, it is so good to do things which do not require electronics.
bushycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 04:34 AM   #94
cantaloupe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb003 View Post
I will explain why I might not be showing up too much on Avalon.

Well, before that, just to add, if there were no subscriptions anymore, you will get Avalon as busy as any forum can be. Do I want that. Yes & No?
I wish there was no subscription as it would allow people with allot to offer to this forum the opportunity to pass by and share their stories and their truths.
On the other hand, it would also welcome allot of dysfunction and abuse, but then again, it might be more balanced..The Mods will definitely start to work OT over & over again if it would go back to a free based forum.

Okay, aside from my wishfull thinking...

To me, when i look at Avalon, or read it, the feelings I get is one of calmness, peace, a calm vibration. To some, this vibration might seem "boring" because they are used to the quick addictive jolt of an energetic hit that Shocking news or doom or dramatic discussions offer.
You can see these types of discussions on others forums as well as just about any other news site you go to. MSM or alternative. Even the blogs out there give a very shocking factor to the reader, to catch his or her attention.

I think the swine flu news that has been happening has taken allot of readers up that ladder of an energetic information hit. Everywhere you go, there has been hit after hit or swine flu, etc.

Maybe people don't see as much "excitement" on Avalon as they see at other places, but again, this might be because the calming, peacefull vibration that Avalon offers is just not so sensational to attract the masses.

For me, I have been addicted to News, to DOOM & GLOOM news, to dramatic world happenings, to mysterious news and research and I have found that I can become an information junkie at any point of the day.

When I come to Avalon, this just doesn't happen. I don't get an addictive hit from information. Like I said, I just feel peace.

Could it be that people are confusing this peaceful Avalon for "boring" Avalon and it's just not as exciting anymore..... as it was at the beginning when there were more people and more information???

I know for myself, I have to watch it, and I am guilty myself of sometimes opening up this forum and simply hitting the logout button very quickly due to the lack of high quick jolt of a news or info "hit".

This is something I am working on through meditation. The desire for fulfillment through information and interaction. To me, you can get addicted to this just like being addicted to anything else.

I don't know if anyone will actually read what I'm writing here, me going in different directions, but I do think that the lack of interaction here might be due to the fact that all is well and this forum is not about sensationalism nor pessimism.

I don't know. I love it here and I always will and if it disappears, I will feel sad, but I'm sure I will get over it and move on.

Love to all.
Thanks for sharing Deb. That's what keeps me coming back too. I have only started to realize the information syndrome you describe. This place feels differently, as you said, peaceful. I can say it has already been very useful and nourishing for me.
Cheers, Cantaloupe
cantaloupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 06:01 AM   #95
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Well since I don't watch television anymore..this is it for me...this is where I come to relax..debate..have fun, and learn a thing or two...great people...good hearts....and most of all inspiration
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 06:18 AM   #96
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
Well since I don't watch television anymore..this is it for me...this is where I come to relax..debate..have fun, and learn a thing or two...great people...good hearts....and most of all inspiration
just like me...
Old 05-09-2009, 06:27 AM   #97
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
just like me...
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 06:59 AM   #98
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

I still watch the odd bit of television - but I don't inhale.
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 07:00 AM   #99
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinty View Post
I still watch the odd bit of television - but I don't inhale.
Old 05-09-2009, 07:05 AM   #100
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Where did everyone go??

too Avalon

My love too all Avalonian's
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote