Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Ufology

Notices

Old 11-25-2008, 03:07 AM   #1
NXS
Avalon Senior Member

Default UFO's Over Earth - "Mass Sightings In Mexico" ~ On Discovery Channel Now!!!

Like the title says, it just now came on.... give it a peep, seems to be a new episode, where they are going to Mexico to investigate the mass reportings/recordings .

Thus far into the broadcast, MUFON has traveled into Mexico to meet with esteemed television anchor and UFO enthusiast Jaime Mussan to view various sightings caught on film. Jaime tells them that he personally knows one of the witnesses who caught the sightings on camera, and sets up a meeting with said individual, Arturo Robles. Arturo is Mexico's #1 skywatcher and as stated earlier, has captured some of the most incredible videos to date.

Last edited by NXS; 11-25-2008 at 03:15 AM. Reason: Editing for segment recaps of episode.
NXS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 03:14 AM   #2
Wetpicketfence
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: UFO's Over Earth - "Mass Sightings In Mexico" ~ On Discovery Channel Now!!!

Will be in Tampico tomorrow night, will keep my eyes peeled.....as i always do.
Wetpicketfence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 03:15 AM   #3
henners
Project Avalon Researcher

Default Re: UFO's Over Earth - "Mass Sightings In Mexico" ~ On Discovery Channel Now!!!

It was reported yesterday under Ufology link on youtube.
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=8017
Choose wisely which ones you throw.
henners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 03:20 AM   #4
efields
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by henners View Post
Yes simply Startling movies of a Flotilla of Thousands of Ships the viewer thought it was a Fog approaching . I have Never seen so many, as grains of sand on a Beach, at Once. A True Mind Blower!! Simply Unbelievable! Even after you See IT you can't believe it. With 2 Larger ships leading the group. They were all heading towards a Volcano, according the Man taking the movie images...

Most Startling Images ever seen...

Last edited by efields; 11-25-2008 at 03:24 AM.
efields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 03:22 AM   #5
NXS
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by henners View Post

Ahh okay, I looked over the topic list but must have missed it. Mods feel free to merge/delete this thread.
NXS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 05:52 AM   #6
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=efields;86410]Yes simply Startling movies of a Flotilla of Thousands of Ships the viewer thought it was a Fog approaching . QUOTE]

I missed that part, caught the program rather late. MUFON investigators were investigating a young man who had cell phone pictures. A mexican investigator believed the boy as a witness and didn't believe it when MUFON showed that the pictures were tampered with. I agree with MUFON. I use photoshop, and they showed the pictures at the pixel level and it did appear to me that it was an object layered over a picture. And the boys cell phone pictures were like 20 minutes apart according to the cell phone yet he was claiming he took them 2 minutes apart. I'm sorry I missed the first part of the program though.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 02:08 PM   #7
efields
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: UFO's Over Earth - "Mass Sightings In Mexico" ~ On Discovery Channel Now!!!

[QUOTE=KathyT;87089]
Quote:
Originally Posted by efields View Post
Yes simply Startling movies of a Flotilla of Thousands of Ships the viewer thought it was a Fog approaching . QUOTE]

I missed that part, caught the program rather late. MUFON investigators were investigating a young man who had cell phone pictures. A mexican investigator believed the boy as a witness and didn't believe it when MUFON showed that the pictures were tampered with. I agree with MUFON. I use photoshop, and they showed the pictures at the pixel level and it did appear to me that it was an object layered over a picture. And the boys cell phone pictures were like 20 minutes apart according to the cell phone yet he was claiming he took them 2 minutes apart. I'm sorry I missed the first part of the program though.

These movies were no Boy's. These were from an old man who is one of Mexico's premier UFO Photographers. And the flotilla was HUGE. Studied and found to be credible.
efields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 01:30 AM   #8
RSF
Avalon Senior Member

Mexico sightings and some videos are the real-deal I believe. I mean, there is some very strange stuff that's been happening there for years. Mexico being adjacent to the USA and the intense daytime super bizarre things moving around their skies has been incredible.

Why so much in Mexico compared to daytime sightings next door in the USA? The best I can guess is that Mexico has no nuclear defence (I'm aware of), and a far simpler Military defence options opposed to the USA. Including strong-track radar. Puerto Rico's (Cabo Rojo) another hot spot but with much less media exposure.

RSF
RSF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 10:32 PM   #9
cway
Avalon Senior Member

Oct 14 mothership did not appear, but august 14 one did
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=5R_uNU...eature=related
cway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 11:14 PM   #10
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

tonight nov 27th on fox news

http://www.examiner.com/x-1814-Paran...erica-Fox-News
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 11:17 PM   #11
Guri69
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagon View Post

I am not allowed to access this site. Do I have to be a member or what?
Guri69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 11:20 PM   #12
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guri69 View Post
I am not allowed to access this site. Do I have to be a member or what?
? no but this is the story. I have no issues on that site.

tonight nov 27th on fox news

http://www.examiner.com/x-1814-Paran...erica-Fox-News

it seems as though the tide is changing. getting the public ready? 2009 is the year.

the story

Sean Hannity, Picture © Fox NewsTonight on Hannity’s America, Sean Hannity will discuss UFO’s. Hannity is also the co-host of the popular show, “Hannity & Colomes”, which recently announced that Colomes is leaving at the end of the year. If you’re not familiar with these shows, which are political in nature, here’s a blurb from Hannity's bio at Fox News:

Sean Hannity joined the FOX News Channel (FNC) in September 1996 as co-host of "Hannity & Colmes" (Monday-Friday, 9-10 p.m. ET), a primetime one-hour debate-driven talk show focusing on the controversial issues and newsmakers of the day. He serves as the program's conservative counterpart to liberal Alan Colmes. "Hannity & Colmes" is currently the second highest-rated program in cable news behind "The O'Reilly Factor." Hannity also hosts a one-hour weekend program called "Hannity's America."

It’s true that many people think that we’re not alone, that extraterrestrials exist and visit among us. In this segment Hannity will separate fact from fiction. For fans of the paranormal, it’s sure to be a very interesting show tonight. Tune in to Fox News at 9:00 tonight to consider the facts and decide for yourself if aliens are real.

Last edited by dagon; 11-27-2008 at 11:49 PM.
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 03:01 AM   #13
Nebula

see...Bright Star over Southern Cali..or something else?

Last edited by Nebula; 11-30-2008 at 04:18 AM.