Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-21-2008, 03:12 AM   #1
ophiuchus
Avalon Senior Member

Question if i told you a story...would you believe it?

once upon a time back in the 60's there was peace,love,and higher consciousness. it came from out of nowhere. that generation was so on the money,no pun intended,it wasn't funny. they really awakened the world and started to change it,and for all the right reasons. for the first time people were experiencing what it was like to have uninhibited freedom. music,sex god,clothes,talk,culture,everything and were willing to fight for it. the medium age was 19,which meant there was way more young then old. they became uncontrolable and did the opposite of everything society wanted, without fear. they were trying to change the world because they knew it was screwed up and wanted a better place. it messed up a lot of the elitist plans and got then all nervous and jerky. vietnam,money,war,drugs,society,etc...so much that the elitists decided they could never let this happen again. aids was invented ,costs of living began to rise and propaganda was sent out. that cured free sex and social habits. the average family had 3.5 kids. that went down to 1.2. instead of just dad working,now mom and dad worked. drinking age was 18 now it's 21. a drink was .50 cents,now it's 10.00 dollars. they started having talks about management population control and it's coming to fruition today. they have made it so that before your even born you're in debt and stay in debt till the day you die. they used divide and conquer to yada,yada,yada.....

well,let's cut to the chase. i didn't know anything back then like i know now,but i knew something was wasn't right with all these changes that were all about control. they were making the population conservative ,overworked and docile. here we are today, 35 years later,and look at this mess.

the 60's was the beginning,"right on" target. there will always be that fire,that mark imprinted in anyone who experienced those days. peace,love and higher consciousness,without fear,and you can accomplish anything. thank you for reading my rant.
ophiuchus is offline   Reply With Quote