Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2009, 07:40 PM   #126
MadSheeple
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Just across the river from Ottawa
Posts: 55
Default Re: Last Try (I suspect, in vein. Hope I am wrong.)...

Warriorservant :
Quote:
Problem is I don't squirm. I'll stand here and stick to my word, no matter how many people gang up and abuse me. That doesn't make me the one with the problem. It makes anyone who joins a mob to beat on a sole person the ones with the real problem.
The problem is that you have very good intentions, but you are steering away from your own goal unconsciouly and won't even consider the possibility of being wrong. Of course you will come out and say you didn't say that anywhere in your post. That is true, you didn't say it... But you DID it. It is what stands out in your posts. It's not the words you use, it's the way you use them. You use them negativly, you might not see it, but it is only because you don't allow yourself to see it.

Just BE. It doesn't matter what others think of you, even if they are wrong about what you are saying. IT DOESN'T matter what others think of you. You say you don't care about what others think about you, but you go on and say they HAVE to change their perception of you.

Do you realise the implications of that contradiction? It makes your arguments very weak. Because arguments are like a house of cards, and all those contradictions in your argumentation are like missing cards in the structure. A good argument isn't complicated, it FLOWS in the same direction. It doesn't have to be complicated. Complicated arguments are often based on flimsy conceptions and the complication comes from trying to patch up the holes. You should not have to patch things up, it should just flow.

Your problem is that you care TOO MUCH... I know you care about the world arround us, and that we are under attack. We realise this... but fighting fire with fire will only create more fires. You can't stop war with war. The only way to win the game is not to play it. By declaring war you are creating more war, not helping it end.

I was like you before, I cared too much. But then I realised that you CANNOT change others, you can only change yourself and repeating the same things over and over again won't make the others change. Realise that. You are wasting your energy fighting, when fighting only equates in more fights. Stop fighting, create something new that renders the previous system obsolete, don't fight the system.

Here is something that I read in a thread on this forum wich helps see what I am trying to say. Credit to that person, don't remember exactly where I got it from..

Being in the mindset of I am nothing, I know nothing keeps me available to everything, and keeps the ego from attaching itself to form and matter, opinions and predominently left brain thinking.

ps. excuse my english... I hope I was clear enough and that you don't perceive this as an attack. BTW I did read all your initial post and all the posts after that, and I am on topic incase you say I am not

Sending you all my love,
MadSheeple
MadSheeple is offline  
Old 12-15-2009, 07:42 PM   #127
WarriorServant
Banned
 
WarriorServant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 209
Default Re: Last Try (I suspect, in vein. Hope I am wrong.)...

Why is this thread complaining about why my threads turn into religious debates --turning into a religious debate?
WarriorServant is offline  
Old 12-15-2009, 07:52 PM   #128
Kamikaze
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Sweden
Posts: 58
Default Re: Last Try (I suspect, in vein. Hope I am wrong.)...

Well for sure the initial post in this thread prompted for me to register and try to respond and give a bit of my pointers on things regarding things mentioned about the "seen attacks" by the others on this forum unto yourself.

Reading responds while waiting for my activation to take place on page 1&2 I didn't want to read any more and just IGNORE THE /%"¤ about every response so far.

Utterly pointless trolling, attacking, spewing all just pointed out and addressed in the first post...

DID ANYONE OF YOU READ ANYTHING?!?!?!? Did anyone think at all?

This for sure won't be a "good" first time post on this forums I would say but I will risk it.

Oh I would love to BAN the F/%¤ out of a few people posting instantly if this was my forums if I had any. Ignoring topic, pulling in nonsensical things, flaming and apparent ATTACKING. The utter perfect manifestation off several Trolls?!
I so would Love to name them but I won't but it's kinda apparent who they are anyway. But I say this! Don't feed off this post any off you!

Trolls are the bane off the internet. And I see they kinda are sucked in like a black hole would draw anything into it, concerning posts about our own WarriorServant here. I have to say WOW!

Well anyway...

Going back to the first post, the thread starter.

WarriorServant I would like to mention a few things on about your tries to try keep people on-topic here won't get you far probably.
You mention about the non-seriousness attitude about the forums was it and the sarcasm and jokes. It's the norm on any forum. I have joined and been a member and still a member on quite a few forums around on different topics.
It's the norm that things go off from topic and there is always people there to chime in unto things to crack a joke or to maybe seemingly try to put said topic in another direction.
Always there are the trolls lingering around.

It's impossible to try and keep people in order on the net unless you are the moderator and can ban/delete posts from disorderly people. Or that you have backing by the rulez and the general majority on the forums on said discussion the view etc. You can only enforce if you have the wind behind your back. Your try to enforce "the rulez" here where there is a major bias toward things you want to discuss and the moderators maybe in league whit this view, makes it all futile. You take the battle to them whit the wrong strategy.
When people troll on your topics the best you can do for now is ignore them and NEVER EVER respond to them in any kind! Just go forward!
I can see it's hard when there is a literal mob off trolls here.
But you should have seen the upphill battle you would have taken upon yourself whit things regarding the bible and "it's" god and religion most people see.
There is a major bias and growing bias against anything to do whit the bible, you can pay your respects to mass organized religion for that and what it has done and stands on. "It's seen as they worship the bible" But I can see that it's distorted short-sightedness on this. What the mass religion stands for I would say the bible does not stand for looking at core "teachings" and learnings anyone can take from it. But I don't have special knowledge or own verified research but it's something I have pulled out from various things read, seen and discussed.
Maybe someone now believes I'm on the "bible" side of things? Well I proudly say I haven't read the bible! Probably won't read unless I sincerely believe I can find the worthy texts of myriads that are really worthy to be read and take in and consider and ponder upon. I'm not a Christian or a follower of any religion! I try to find things that ring true in the hearth if I can, but it's hard to sill out all the **** that's around.

Things have gone so bad about the bible and such I see it's PROHIBITED! to discuss on various forums all because the flame and trolling and off course actions of "religion haters". It's pure flame bait! I only see the same happening here.

No one want to read the threads because of the "hate" swarming concerning topics about religion and precisely the bible in concert whit religion.
The only places you can safely discuss it are on the religious forums, whit strict rules and moderation. Because it basically is prohibited off being discussed by the people around. It's "blasphemy" to discuss from non-believers view! Can you imagine that it's blasphemy?

But discussing it among those I can see, as you trying to be around here is not your interest as you have your own take on things regarding the bible and your won experience whit it? You, would I reckon also be almost kicked out from the "religious forums" unless they are open and free in what you can see and view it in... (I don't know off such a place)

I'm interested to see what you have learned and spiritually experienced in conjunction whit the bible. But I must say I don't take it as the words of God. They are myriads of texts from different people and times condensed together. And Jesus? I don't take him as lord either but rather someone who knew about the right ways, and trying to teach this to others, they may or may not have interpreted things correctly, "the receivers". At minimal I truly respect him at least whit current knowledge I have. There is "lost in translation" whit the bible, I must say. And probably things "nonsensical" purely.

I didn't read more than page 1 and take a glimpse on page 2 to see same stuff repeating concerning responds.

Hopefully I got in what I was thinking about to respond whit after reading it first and then "sidetracked" by the responds.
Kamikaze is offline  
Old 12-15-2009, 07:55 PM   #129
WarriorServant
Banned
 
WarriorServant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 209
Default Re: Last Try (I suspect, in vein. Hope I am wrong.)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadSheeple View Post
The problem is that you have very good intentions, but you are steering away from your own goal unconsciouly and won't even consider the possibility of being wrong.
What on earth are you talking about? I haven't yet had any discussion with anyone where someone could be right or wrong. All I've had is threads being taken over by religious debates (which I want no part of).. that has nothing whatsoever to do with anyone being right or wrong.

[QUOTE=MadSheeple;200623]
Of course you will come out and say you didn't say that anywhere in your post. That is true, you didn't say it... But you DID it. It is what stands out in your posts. It's not the words you use, it's the way you use them. You use them negativly, you might not see it, but it is only because you don't allow yourself to see it.
[/quuote]

What posts? Most of my posts have been me flapping my arms about getting people to stay on topic. STILL I hav enot gone into ANY detail about what I actually DO believe about hardly ANYTHING.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadSheeple View Post
Just BE. It doesn't matter what others think of you, even if they are wrong about what you are saying. IT DOESN'T matter what others think of you. You say you don't care about what others think about you, but you go on and say they HAVE to change their perception of you.
I don't care what people think of me. I care about my posts staying on topic. It's got nothing to do with what people think of me. Nothing to do with right or wrong. I want people to respond to the topic at hand. I am not saying I am right,. I am not saying other people are wrong. I am not saying anything about right or wrong. I am just trying to clear a space so that I can finally post without people taking everything thread down a religions debate path, It's that simple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadSheeple View Post
Do you realise the implications of that contradiction? It makes your arguments very weak. Because arguments are like a house of cards, and all those contradictions in your argumentation are like missing cards in the structure. A good argument isn't complicated, it FLOWS in the same direction. It doesn't have to be complicated. Complicated arguments are often based on flimsy conceptions and the complication comes from trying to patch up the holes. You should not have to patch things up, it should just flow.
\
WHAT ARGUMENTS? I haven't had any yet. Nothi9ng has been discussed. I haven't said hardly a single thing I ever wanted to say. No discussion has happened yet. All that's happened is 35 religious debates and me being in the middle of it all saying: I didn't come here for a religious debate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadSheeple View Post
Your problem is that you care TOO MUCH... I know you care about the world arround us, and that we are under attack. We realise this... but fighting fire with fire will only create more fires. You can't stop war with war. The only way to win the game is not to play it. By declaring war you are creating more war, not helping it end.
I just want people to stay on topic. I am not fighting ANY point of view. I haven't even got the chance to enter such a conversation yet. I'm STILL at the point of: "I am not here to debate religion can you stay on topic?". I've had to do that a dozen times in THIS thread which is a complain about people injecting their ideas about religion into a thread that isn't about religion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadSheeple View Post
I was like you before, I cared too much. But then I realised that you CANNOT change others, you can only change yourself and repeating the same things over and over again won't make the others change. Realise that. You are wasting your energy fighting, when fighting only equates in more fights. Stop fighting, create something new that renders the previous system obsolete, don't fight the system.
Like me? Neither you or anyone else knwos hardly anything ABOUT me yet! I haven't said anything. No one will let me. I've been to busy replying: "No actually that's not what I believe", "Actually no I'm not here to promote that", "Actually no I am not religious", "actually, I didn't come here to doom everyone to hell", "Actually, no I didn't call everyone demons".. and it just went ona nd on and on and on until I realised I have to get everyone to stop projecting tehir religious views onto me so that I can actually SPEAK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadSheeple View Post
Here is something that I read in a thread on this forum wich helps see what I am trying to say. Credit to that person, don't remember exactly where I got it from..

Being in the mindset of I am nothing, I know nothing keeps me available to everything, and keeps the ego from attaching itself to form and matter, opinions and predominently left brain thinking.

ps. excuse my english... I hope I was clear enough and that you don't perceive this as an attack. BTW I did read all your initial post and all the posts after that, and I am on topic incase you say I am not

Sending you all my love,
MadSheeple
Basically you somehow have formed the opinion that I am on hare trying to make everyone believe what I want them to believe and that I think I am right. I have absolutely NO idea why you are thinking that. I can only assume that you see a lot of the same thing being said over and over and have decided that it must be me arguing with everyone about "something". No, I am after one thing: for people to stay on topic and stop bringing everything into a religious debate -- so I can post.

I have to scream from the top of the room...

{{{{I did not come here to project my beliefs onto anyone. I didn't come here to spread religion. I didn't come here thinking I am right and everyone else is wrong. I haven't even had the opportunity yet to outline what it is that I DO believe.}}}}
WarriorServant is offline  
Old 12-15-2009, 08:00 PM   #130
MadSheeple
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Just across the river from Ottawa
Posts: 55
Default Re: Last Try (I suspect, in vein. Hope I am wrong.)...

Then what have you come here to do? Just do it... What is stopping you from talking about yourself and your experience, please help us understand you. We can't do that if you keep repeating the same things over and over again. Help us understand. Stop saying you want to talk about something and actually do it. Take your destiny into your own hands. Your words do not match your actions. Make your words match your actions then maybe we can understand.
MadSheeple is offline  
Old 12-15-2009, 08:01 PM   #131
Tango
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: eating dessert in the desert of Arizona
Posts: 1,554
Default Re: Last Try (I suspect, in vein. Hope I am wrong.)...

Why because your what I call a FISH. You only come here to cause distraction

and disruption in My Community... 196 posts... In this short of time.

Oh, you'd be gone... If I was a Mod... That's disruption...


Trooly,


Tango



Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorServant View Post
Why is this thread complaining about why my threads turn into religious debates --turning into a religious debate?
Tango is offline  
Old 12-15-2009, 08:04 PM   #132
Steven
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Temiscouata
Posts: 873
Default Re: Last Try (I suspect, in vein. Hope I am wrong.)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcora View Post
keep thinking happy thoughts
You see it as happy thoughts, or wishful thinking. It is not. It is understanding how consciousness shapes reality. It is clear maintained focus with strong intention, our most precious gift. If you do not observe its action in your own life, it is always time to look at it with a new perspective.

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline  
Old 12-15-2009, 08:06 PM   #133
arcora
Banned
 
arcora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 696
Default Re: Last Try (I suspect, in vein. Hope I am wrong.)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven View Post
You see it as happy thoughts, or wishful thinking. It is not. It is understanding how consciousness shapes reality. It is clear maintained focus with strong intention, our most precious gift. If you do not observe its action in your own life, it is always time to look at it with a new perspective.

Namaste, Steven
been watching a lot of youtube vids lately, huh?
arcora is offline  
Old 12-15-2009, 08:11 PM   #134
Derek
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: ogden, utah
Posts: 84
Default Re: Last Try (I suspect, in vein. Hope I am wrong.)...

Warriorservant there are alot of things I want to say to you, but i dont want to acrue karma for myself so i won't. I will just say this:

"Judge not lest ye be judged"

“Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.”

"Love Your Enemies"

"Love your neighbor as yourself"

Mods please ban him hes creating alot of fighting, division and negative energy. I wouldn't be surprised if he was a plant to be honest.
Derek is offline  
Old 12-15-2009, 08:12 PM   #135
WarriorServant
Banned
 
WarriorServant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 209
Default Re: Last Try (I suspect, in vein. Hope I am wrong.)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamikaze View Post
Well for sure the initial post in this thread prompted for me to register and try to respond and give a bit of my pointers on things regarding things mentioned about the "seen attacks" by the others on this forum unto yourself.

Reading responds while waiting for my activation to take place on page 1&2 I didn't want to read any more and just IGNORE THE /%"¤ about every response so far.

Utterly pointless trolling, attacking, spewing all just pointed out and addressed in the first post...

DID ANYONE OF YOU READ ANYTHING?!?!?!? Did anyone think at all?

This for sure won't be a "good" first time post on this forums I would say but I will risk it.

Oh I would love to BAN the F/%¤ out of a few people posting instantly if this was my forums if I had any. Ignoring topic, pulling in nonsensical things, flaming and apparent ATTACKING. The utter perfect manifestation off several Trolls?!
I so would Love to name them but I won't but it's kinda apparent who they are anyway. But I say this! Don't feed off this post any off you!

Trolls are the bane off the internet. And I see they kinda are sucked in like a black hole would draw anything into it, concerning posts about our own WarriorServant here. I have to say WOW!

Well anyway...

Going back to the first post, the thread starter.

WarriorServant I would like to mention a few things on about your tries to try keep people on-topic here won't get you far probably.
You mention about the non-seriousness attitude about the forums was it and the sarcasm and jokes. It's the norm on any forum. I have joined and been a member and still a member on quite a few forums around on different topics.
It's the norm that things go off from topic and there is always people there to chime in unto things to crack a joke or to maybe seemingly try to put said topic in another direction.
Always there are the trolls lingering around.

It's impossible to try and keep people in order on the net unless you are the moderator and can ban/delete posts from disorderly people. Or that you have backing by the rulez and the general majority on the forums on said discussion the view etc. You can only enforce if you have the wind behind your back. Your try to enforce "the rulez" here where there is a major bias toward things you want to discuss and the moderators maybe in league whit this view, makes it all futile. You take the battle to them whit the wrong strategy.
When people troll on your topics the best you can do for now is ignore them and NEVER EVER respond to them in any kind! Just go forward!
I can see it's hard when there is a literal mob off trolls here.
But you should have seen the upphill battle you would have taken upon yourself whit things regarding the bible and "it's" god and religion most people see.
There is a major bias and growing bias against anything to do whit the bible, you can pay your respects to mass organized religion for that and what it has done and stands on. "It's seen as they worship the bible" But I can see that it's distorted short-sightedness on this. What the mass religion stands for I would say the bible does not stand for looking at core "teachings" and learnings anyone can take from it. But I don't have special knowledge or own verified research but it's something I have pulled out from various things read, seen and discussed.
Maybe someone now believes I'm on the "bible" side of things? Well I proudly say I haven't read the bible! Probably won't read unless I sincerely believe I can find the worthy texts of myriads that are really worthy to be read and take in and consider and ponder upon. I'm not a Christian or a follower of any religion! I try to find things that ring true in the hearth if I can, but it's hard to sill out all the **** that's around.

Things have gone so bad about the bible and such I see it's PROHIBITED! to discuss on various forums all because the flame and trolling and off course actions of "religion haters". It's pure flame bait! I only see the same happening here.

No one want to read the threads because of the "hate" swarming concerning topics about religion and precisely the bible in concert whit religion.
The only places you can safely discuss it are on the religious forums, whit strict rules and moderation. Because it basically is prohibited off being discussed by the people around. It's "blasphemy" to discuss from non-believers view! Can you imagine that it's blasphemy?

But discussing it among those I can see, as you trying to be around here is not your interest as you have your own take on things regarding the bible and your won experience whit it? You, would I reckon also be almost kicked out from the "religious forums" unless they are open and free in what you can see and view it in... (I don't know off such a place)

I'm interested to see what you have learned and spiritually experienced in conjunction whit the bible. But I must say I don't take it as the words of God. They are myriads of texts from different people and times condensed together. And Jesus? I don't take him as lord either but rather someone who knew about the right ways, and trying to teach this to others, they may or may not have interpreted things correctly, "the receivers". At minimal I truly respect him at least whit current knowledge I have. There is "lost in translation" whit the bible, I must say. And probably things "nonsensical" purely.

I didn't read more than page 1 and take a glimpse on page 2 to see same stuff repeating concerning responds.

Hopefully I got in what I was thinking about to respond whit after reading it first and then "sidetracked" by the responds.
This is the first person that gets it.

I am not here for religious debates.

I am here to discuss and talk about my life experiences.

My life experience involve the Bible (that's just the way it is).

I'll say it another way. I didn't come here on a sole mission to preach the Bible because I know it's not a religious forum. I came here to discuss my life experiences. But I cannot do that as long as people keep getting all upset because I mentioned the Bible. I have to, it's a part of my life. There's no way around it.

I want people to stick to my broader topics and refrain from taking every single thread I make down a religious debate path. What I am asking is not much and I just want to be able to freely talk about my life experiences and the problems I see in the world.

I want people to take my threads for what they are and respond to them in context. That can't happen unless the moderators enforce a rule where members must stay on topic and not blatantly take a thread down a path of jokes and mockery.

I understand that sometimes people want to crack the odd joke about something or insert humor, and as long as it's on topic I am fine with that. I am a member of many forums. I know how things go. I am also not saying anyone should believe or accept what I say. It's not about anyone being right or wrong. It's just about letting me be able to speak and stop ruining all my threads.

It has been suggested many times (including in PM) that I should just ignore the people who insert religious debates. That's all well and good but once it starts it never stops. This means I cannot ever post any topic and have anyone take into consideration my views of the world because it never gets past two or three responses before it's straight back to the old religious debate (again, and again).

Again, I will say it another way: I just want people to stick to the topic and refrain from turning every single thread into a mockery filled joke, or a big long drawn out debate about churches and religions.

If I cannot get this forum to see what I am saying, no one can ever have a discussion with me about my life experiences because it never gets that far. It gets stopped before it starts.

People are saying "I wont accept other people's views". Well the conversation never gets that far. There's never been ANY debate over "views". People are saying I just want to be right and everyone else is wrong. No, the topics never get that far either. I just want people to stay on topic and refrain from religious debates. I am not asking much.

Then I can finally make long and interesting threads all about things I have seen and experienced. Then people can discuss things with me and we call all have an interesting conversation.

This whole thread and the behavior of the members is ridiculous. The abount of times people have injected religious debates into a thread asking people not to do it is mind boggling to me.
WarriorServant is offline  
Old 12-15-2009, 08:13 PM   #136
WarriorServant
Banned
 
WarriorServant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 209
Default Re: Last Try (I suspect, in vein. Hope I am wrong.)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek View Post
Warriorservant there are alot of things I want to say to you, but i dont want to acrue karma for myself so i won't. I will just say this:

"Judge not lest ye be judged"

“Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.”

"Love Your Enemies"

"Love your neighbor as yourself"
This has absolutely nothing to do with the topic whatsoever.

I have absolutely no idea why you felt the need to post that reply.

I can only ask you, like I have been asking everyone else.

Please stay on topic.
WarriorServant is offline  
Old 12-15-2009, 08:14 PM   #137
WarriorServant
Banned
 
WarriorServant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 209
Default Re: Last Try (I suspect, in vein. Hope I am wrong.)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango View Post
Why because your what I call a FISH. You only come here to cause distraction

and disruption in My Community... 196 posts... In this short of time.

Oh, you'd be gone... If I was a Mod... That's disruption...


Trooly,


Tango
Please stay on topic and stop being mean.
WarriorServant is offline  
Old 12-15-2009, 08:15 PM   #138
WarriorServant
Banned
 
WarriorServant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 209
Default Re: Last Try (I suspect, in vein. Hope I am wrong.)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadSheeple View Post
Then what have you come here to do? Just do it... What is stopping you from talking about yourself and your experience, please help us understand you. We can't do that if you keep repeating the same things over and over again. Help us understand. Stop saying you want to talk about something and actually do it. Take your destiny into your own hands. Your words do not match your actions. Make your words match your actions then maybe we can understand.
Your questions are all answered in great detail in the original post.
WarriorServant is offline  
Old 12-15-2009, 08:16 PM   #139
Céline
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,285
Default Re: Last Try (I suspect, in vein. Hope I am wrong.)...

BY you replying to "off topic comments" guarantees that others will comment..off topic...

if the topic is what concerns you the most...why are you not ignoring..off topic posts???

and many have asked you questions..ON TOPIC and you fail to respond...this is a game for you...

you need love.
Céline is offline  
Old 12-15-2009, 08:17 PM   #140
Steven
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Temiscouata
Posts: 873
Default Re: Last Try (I suspect, in vein. Hope I am wrong.)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcora View Post
been watching a lot of youtube vids lately, huh?
No, but it seems you did since you refere it.

Here some more for you about Universal Laws, tell me what you think: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=16661

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline  
Old 12-15-2009, 08:18 PM   #141
arcora
Banned
 
arcora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 696
Default Re: Last Try (I suspect, in vein. Hope I am wrong.)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Céline View Post
BY you replying to "off topic comments" guarantees that others will comment..off topic...

if the topic is what concerns you the most...why are you not ignoring..off topic posts???

and many have asked you questions..ON TOPIC and you fail to respond...this is a game for you...

you need love.
i asked you if you believe in GOD.

yes or no answer...you didn't respond.

pot calling the kettle black i'd say.
arcora is offline  
Old 12-15-2009, 08:18 PM   #142
WarriorServant
Banned
 
WarriorServant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 209
Default Re: Last Try (I suspect, in vein. Hope I am wrong.)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Céline View Post
BY you replying to "off topic comments" guarantees that others will comment..off topic...

if the topic is what concerns you the most...why are you not ignoring..off topic posts???

and many have asked you questions..ON TOPIC and you fail to respond...this is a game for you...

you need love.
Please stay on topic.

If you do not have anything to add about the original post, why respond?

I am responding to each person in THIS thread so that if I should go and make another sincere and genuine post about a concern I have to do with the world, people will know that I want them to stay on topic.

I am just trying to drum into people's heads, because the moderators wont do their job:

STAY ON TOPIC!
WarriorServant is offline  
Old 12-15-2009, 08:19 PM   #143
WarriorServant
Banned
 
WarriorServant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 209
Default Re: Last Try (I suspect, in vein. Hope I am wrong.)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven View Post
No, but it seems you did since you refere it.

Here some more for you about Universal Laws, tell me what you think: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=16661

Namaste, Steven
This is the wrong thread to be posting about universal law.

If you do not have a response to the original post, you should not be posting.

That goes for this thread or any other thread on the forum.
WarriorServant is offline  
Old 12-15-2009, 08:22 PM   #144
arcora
Banned
 
arcora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 696
Default Re: Last Try (I suspect, in vein. Hope I am wrong.)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven View Post

Here some more for you about Universal Laws, tell me what you think: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=16661

Namaste, Steven
i'd say it's a lot of copy/paste claptrap. but that's just my opinion.
arcora is offline  
Old 12-15-2009, 08:23 PM   #145
WarriorServant
Banned
 
WarriorServant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 209
Default Re: Last Try (I suspect, in vein. Hope I am wrong.)...

I am waiting for responses that address the topic.

If anyone has read the original post and has something to say, I'm all ears.

If not, I suggest you go find another thread to post in.
WarriorServant is offline  
Old 12-15-2009, 08:23 PM   #146
Gareth
Project Avalon Administrator
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Posts: 173
Exclamation Re: Last Try (I suspect, in vein. Hope I am wrong.)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango View Post
Why because your what I call a FISH. You only come here to cause distraction

and disruption in My Community... 196 posts... In this short of time.

Oh, you'd be gone... If I was a Mod... That's disruption...


Trooly,


Tango
I agree completely Tango.

WarriorServant turn your post quantity into quality or you will have to leave.

This is not what the forum is all about - others maybe but not this one. If you don't like it go and post somewhere else because this community has clearly said it does not like your style - and I have to agree.

Take the hint - change or leave.

G
Gareth is offline  
Old 12-15-2009, 08:27 PM   #147
WarriorServant
Banned
 
WarriorServant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 209
Default Re: Last Try (I suspect, in vein. Hope I am wrong.)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gareth View Post
I agree completely Tango.

WarriorServant turn your post quantity into quality or you will have to leave.

This is not what the forum is all about - others maybe but not this one. If you don't like it go and post somewhere else because this community has clearly said it does not like your style - and I have to agree.

Take the hint - change or leave.

G
I make a lot of constructive and lengthy posts.

My post count has absolutely nothing to do with anything.

If you are not going to stay on topic, you should not post a response in this thread.

If you have a problem with my post count (which is unbelievable to me), you should send a PM, not interrupt a thread that I created with serious and genuine concerns.

Asking me to leave is not solving any problem outlined in this thread -- especially over as something as ridiculous as the number under my name.
WarriorServant is offline  
Old 12-15-2009, 08:28 PM   #148
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 391
Default Re: Last Try (I suspect, in vein. Hope I am wrong.)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorServant View Post
I have TRIED to make topics before. They always go the same way. The context of the thread is ignored and a hoard of Bible haters are allowed to hijack the thread and turn it in to reasons all about why they hate the Bible and religion. If there wasn't a problem, I wouldn't be complaining about it.

I'm not starting ONE more serious thread about any of my life experiences or concerns until this problem is settled.

Further, I have already answered your response within the original post.
Before you start sharing your truth could you please point out posts that are from bible haters? This seems to be at the heart of your problem with the forum. You are free to use what ever reference material you desire is that not correct guys? The bible is respected by a lot of people here. A Minority say it is a complete falsehood. So what. that's their choice. It shouldn't stop you sharing your truth and relating it to the bible.

Will your next post be defending your right to free speech (which you already have) or will it be continuing to share your story? The right to free speech has to go hand in hand with the right for people to choose to believe. It's up to you. Are you the war monger or the peach bringer? Will you serve the forum or will you fight it?
Initiate is offline  
Old 12-15-2009, 08:31 PM   #149
WarriorServant
Banned
 
WarriorServant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 209
Default Re: Last Try (I suspect, in vein. Hope I am wrong.)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Initiate View Post
Before you start sharing your truth could you please point out posts that are from bible haters? This seems to be at the heart of your problem with the forum. You are free to use what ever reference material you desire is that not correct guys? The bible is respected by a lot of people here. A Minority say it is a complete falsehood. So what. that's their choice. It shouldn't stop you sharing your truth and relating it to the bible.

Will your next post be defending your right to free speech (which you already have) or will it be continuing to share your story? The right to free speech has to go hand in hand with the right for people to choose to believe. It's up to you. Are you the war monger or the peach bringer?
This particular thread has not been created for me to share any stories. It is a last ditch attempt to have people realise that topics need to stay "on topic" or when serious people want to post about serious things, the thread can easily get hijacked (as mine are). You want evidence? Go see my threads. You'll be shocked.

Everything else is outlined clearly in the original post of this thread.
WarriorServant is offline  
Old 12-15-2009, 08:32 PM   #150
Steven
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Temiscouata
Posts: 873
Default Re: Last Try (I suspect, in vein. Hope I am wrong.)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcora View Post
i'd say it's a lot of copy/paste claptrap. but that's just my opinion.
Indeed, it is just your opinion

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon