Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2009, 08:41 PM   #276
Kra
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: This Plane of Existence
Posts: 64
Default Re: Norway...possible portal? UFO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha View Post
Because a tree is a tree! And if someone told me that a tree is a 4 headed fish I would argue and say "no sir, that is clearly a tree". This example is much more clear cut but its the same thing.
you can choose to believe what you want and that is fine with me, but I know 110% what this was.
This is a missile.
Governments really do test missiles!

I can sympothize with everyone who does not believe this is a missile though, if I did not have the experience with cameras and the like I could see how hard it would be to believe that a missile could produce such a spectacular effect.
Yes... but can you prove us that it was a missile? All you have is what you saw and what they said and showed you (3D simulation) and warnings on paper. I can't prove you that it was not a missile... not with hard evidence at least. You know 110% that this was a missile, ok that's your truth... but it's not up to you to decide if that's everybody's truth or not... the global truth if you want. If people who think it's something else going on are wrong about this... then it's their "problem" and it's up to them to investigate and get this conclussion in the final. I'm just saying i'm not attacking you. You can only come with proves and solid arguments... telling your opinion and your feelings on this... without trying to impose them "your" truth / reality.
Kra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 08:46 PM   #277
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 391
Default Re: Norway...possible portal? UFO?

anyone remember "Swamp Gas"?
Initiate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 08:47 PM   #278
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Pacific Northwest
Posts: 506
Default Re: Norway...possible portal? UFO?

Curious, Brook. When I was a kid we used to experiment with building rockets. This pattern is familiar when you stand directly below the rocket you see the H20 (white spiral pattern) steaming off and the blue stream is the exhaust from the fuel. Though compelling, I have to agree that it is a rocket test gone bad...

However, if the pattern lands on a lay line of 19.47 degrees (which it does not), I will stand humbly corrected! Which brings me to another subject mentioned:

I agree that there is a natural earth pattern to stargates opening on the planet, though I am not resonating with the idea that this pattern has failed, tampered with yes, replicated yes, but failed no. Galactic Mother Nature is too powerful a force. Her Merkaba hasn't gone anywhere. We wouldn't be able to be here if that was true. We wouldn't have any atmosphere if that were the case, just for starters.

The energy field of Gaia is the glue to keeping our molecules dancing as they are. This is the cause of the golden mean, sacred geometry, and all life on the planet which follows this pattern. A perfect example is the beautiful spiral that the failed rocket attempt made. It was merely following the predetermined pattern of life here on the planet. This is physics. This is why your toilet flushes and the water spins one direction on this side of the equator and the other direction on the other side of the equator. Same flush, same toilet, differing directions. Or rather the same direction, just a different perspective.

At least this is my opinion. I have no doubt that gates are opening on this planet and have been and will for a long time depending on the POSITION OF THE GALACTIC ALIGNMENTS TO GAIA'S OWN MERKABA. Yes, you too can do this at home by using patterns. This is why pentagrams are used in magic. But I wouldn't suggest that experiment without knowing who you are letting in. And you wouldn't know until it was too late.

What we need to pay attention to is who and why. I wouldn't take anything that the ET's say as truth, not until they are willing to be our equals. Remember, technology does not make one spiritually superior. Neither does dogma, wealth, or industry. We are a part of God. Period. That is our commonality.

Peace of Mind, Strength of Heart,
Wormhole
Wormhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 08:48 PM   #279
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,117
Default Re: Norway...possible portal? UFO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Initiate View Post
Ok, so if this is an out of control rocket. All the rockets that are being tested must have the same flaw. They got to fix that.

The same thing happened in China.

Now that looks like a portal...not a rocket. And the one in the night sky...amazing!
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 08:49 PM   #280
micjer
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ont. CANADA
Posts: 1,043
Default Re: Norway...possible portal? UFO?

I agree with you Kra. I don't expect everyone to agree with me. I have just stated my opinions,

I look and read others opinions. People can believe whatever they want.

If this was a court of law, I would have to say that there was reasonable doubt that this was a missile. End of story.


It is a frightening thought to be closed minded to not explore other explanations.

micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 08:50 PM   #281
MadSheeple
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Just across the river from Ottawa
Posts: 55
Default Re: Norway...possible portal? UFO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha View Post
Because a tree is a tree! And if someone told me that a tree is a 4 headed fish I would argue and say "no sir, that is clearly a tree". This example is much more clear cut but its the same thing.
you can choose to believe what you want and that is fine with me, but I know 110% what this was.
This is a missile.
Governments really do test missiles!

I can sympothize with everyone who does not believe this is a missile though, if I did not have the experience with cameras and the like I could see how hard it would be to believe that a missile could produce such a spectacular effect.
The evidence you speak of is easily debunked, but it is not important, we know what you believe, but please refrain from imposing you beliefs on others. Negativity is not the answer, and repeating your beliefs over and over without putting new information on the table serves no purpose but to instill chaos. I know that just by replying I am feeding the fire, but lets try and keep this discussion open but still rely on good explanations. I believe that someone would have to be gulible to believe such a flawed explanation, but that is just my beliefs and I don`t mind if you don`t share them.

I think it would be wise to steer away from missile talk until we have more/better evidence of that theory. Also let`s stay open minded, keep this positive and personal attack-free so we can make some progress investigating this.

-Peace-
MadSheeple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 08:53 PM   #282
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 947
Default Re: Norway...possible portal? UFO?

Hey I understand your point 100% Kra.
However there are real truths that exist, the actual events that really took place... and then people can choose whatever they want to believe from there. Logic alone proves this is a missile if you have the right knowledge before hand to see it. Nothing to do with smarts its just experience. I knew it was a missile as soon as I thought about shutter speeds.

I'm not saying I think this was a missile I'm saying it was a missile. That is the truth of what it was, and I can't change that.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Kra View Post
Yes... but can you prove us that it was a missile? All you have is what you saw and what they said and showed you (3D simulation) and warnings on paper. I can't prove you that it was not a missile... not with hard evidence at least. You know 110% that this was a missile, ok that's your truth... but it's not up to you to decide if that's everybody's truth or not... the global truth if you want. If people who think it's something else going on are wrong about this... then it's their "problem" and it's up to them to investigate and get this conclussion in the final. I'm just saying i'm not attacking you. You can only come with proves and solid arguments... telling your opinion and your feelings on this... without trying to impose them "your" truth / reality.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 08:53 PM   #283
Swanny
I dont need a label !
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: The Shire of Wilt
Posts: 2,889
Default Re: Norway...possible portal? UFO?

Trouble is so many people are desperate for something to happen.
If a few more pop up then I'll change my mind but at the moment I'm going for a out of control missile
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 08:55 PM   #284
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,117
Default Re: Norway...possible portal? UFO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Trouble is so many people are desperate for something to happen.
If a few more pop up then I'll change my mind but at the moment I'm going for a out of control missile
I thought you were going for project Bluebeam? What changed your mind? The media?
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 08:55 PM   #285
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 947
Default Re: Norway...possible portal? UFO?

So how come you only attack me and not the ones who say it was not a missile with 100% certainty? Because it doesn't fit with your belief?

Anyways the TRUTH was it was a missile. Sorry if that upsets you guys but that is not my fault.

MISSILE

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadSheeple View Post
but please refrain from imposing you beliefs on others. Negativity is not the answer, and repeating your beliefs over and over without putting new information on the table serves no purpose but to instill chaos. I know that just by replying I am feeding the fire, but lets try and keep this discussion open but still rely on good explanations.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 09:02 PM   #286
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 391
Default Re: Norway...possible portal? UFO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Trouble is so many people are desperate for something to happen.
If a few more pop up then I'll change my mind but at the moment I'm going for a out of control missile
how about this one in Russia:



Swamp gas too (oops. I mean rocket?)
Initiate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 09:05 PM   #287
WarriorServant
Banned
 
WarriorServant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 209
Default Re: Norway...possible portal? UFO?

After looking at this thread, I think I have just bumped into a very lucrative business. I can provide portal chasing adventures in any night sky. Price is only $3,000 per 7 day trip, or $25,000 for groups of ten. You will be absolutely guaranteed to see a portal on my command, every night -- or you'll get a 100% refund, no questions asked.
WarriorServant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 09:05 PM   #288
MadSheeple
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Just across the river from Ottawa
Posts: 55
Default Re: Norway...possible portal? UFO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha View Post
So how come you only attack me and not the ones who say it was not a missile with 100% certainty? Because it doesn't fit with your belief?

Anyways the TRUTH was it was a missile. Sorry if that upsets you guys but that is not my fault.

MISSILE
I will not let myself be dragged into a pointless argument based on flimsy evidence, I am sorry sir but I will not sink to your level. I am still open to other explanations, but the missile thing can be easily dismissed. There is so many flaws in your explanation that you don`t even want to discuss them. To even propose that you have the absolute truth without having experienced the event shows how close minded you are. Now before I really get dragged into negativity I arrest my case.

Have a nice day sir
MadSheeple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 09:06 PM   #289
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 391
Default Re: Norway...possible portal? UFO?

On the subject of portals:

Initiate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 09:09 PM   #290
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Sol, Terra 3, Florida, USA
Posts: 329
Default Re: Norway...possible portal? UFO?

Let's say for argument sake it was a rocket. Here is something I do have a problem with. That's the data that was so easily provided the day after. Here you are, revealing to the World all this data when this was a secret training mission. If the Russians were to deploy this kind of military exercise in the waters of Norway, was the Norwegian Government contacted? Where is that data or a statement? And let us not forget the surveillance capabilities of our government. What data do they have to support this if it was a rocket? Our Government monitors everything and yet I haven't heard anything. This needs to be fully investigated and with all concerning governments. Got to cover all the bases here and I say that in a logical tone.

Your camera knowledge is much appreciated. Are you a rocket technician Phtha? Have you ever worked with lasers and holography? Have you ever seen a launch before? And what do we really know of Project Blue Beam?

What if this missile was used as a catalyst to initialized a wormhole?

What bugs me about this perfect rocket accident is the symmetry of what we are seeing. The camera can only capture what it is capable of. What if these same pictures were placed under a spectroscope to see what we don't see. How do you explain away the way the blue light spiral tightens as it approaches the surface? And isn't there a frequency at which that could be calculated by what we see in the pictures? And how can you explain away the tear drop effect of the halo as it approaches the ground? That also being a different color as to the blue we see. Isn't the Earth frequency measured at around 8hz? Maybe a little over now. The frequency of the blue spiral can be calculated provided we find the distance between the spiral backdrop in reference to the distance to the surface. And if you have a gas cloud of high octane rocket fuel and there is an explosion, why didn't it ignite? To many unanswered questions for me to come up with any final conclusions. I would also wish those of us in here with various backgrounds that could add to this and cover all the angles. One shoe doesn't fit all.

I have no problems accepting the fact that it could have been a rocket but we need to answers some real questions here. Part of being a truth seeker is to know the whole truth and not just a cherry picked piece of it.

Blessings!


Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 09:09 PM   #291
Initiate
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 391
Default Re: Norway...possible portal? UFO?

A simulation:

Initiate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 09:09 PM   #292
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 947
Default Re: Norway...possible portal? UFO?

Please stop attacking my character, that is twice now. Where have I ever attacked anyone else on their views?
Ask yourself, who is being negative?
I'm just trying to end the mystery so you can better put that wonderful attention on something real.

I'm all for worm holes, and I know other dimensions and star gates are possible and probably already active somewhere. I have no doubts about that, but this was a missile. The evidence I presented was proof enough for me. If you need more evidence then research it yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadSheeple View Post
I will not let myself be dragged into a pointless argument based on flimsy evidence, I am sorry sir but I will not sink to your level. I am still open to other explanations, but the missile thing can be easily dismissed. There is so many flaws in your explanation that you don`t even want to discuss them. To even propose that you have the absolute truth without having experienced the event shows how close minded you are. Now before I really get dragged into negativity I arrest my case.

Have a nice day sir
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 09:10 PM   #293
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Southern England
Posts: 458
Default Re: Norway...possible portal? UFO?

hi all, just catchin up...

Last edited by dayzero; 12-10-2009 at 09:14 PM.
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 09:12 PM   #294
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: At the doors of perception
Posts: 2,135
Default Re: Norway...possible portal? UFO?

N and D or interchangeable,so Norway is also Dorway.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 09:13 PM   #296
MadSheeple
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Just across the river from Ottawa
Posts: 55
Default Re: Norway...possible portal? UFO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionhawk View Post
Let's say for argument sake it was a rocket. Here is something I do have a problem with. That's the data that was so easily provided the day after. Here you are, revealing to the World all this data when this was a secret training mission. If the Russians were to deploy this kind of military exercise in the waters of Norway, was the Norwegian Government contacted? Where is that data or a statement? And let us not forget the surveillance capabilities of our government. What data do they have to support this if it was a rocket? Our Government monitors everything and yet I haven't heard anything. This needs to be fully investigated and with all concerning governments. Got to cover all the bases here and I say that in a logical tone.

Your camera knowledge is much appreciated. Are you a rocket technician Phtha? Have you ever worked with lasers and holography? Have you ever seen a launch before? And what do we really know of Project Blue Beam?

What if this missile was used as a catalyst to initialized a wormhole?

What bugs me about this perfect rocket accident is the symmetry of what we are seeing. The camera can only capture what it is capable of. What if these same pictures were placed under a spectroscope to see what we don't see. How do you explain away the way the blue light spiral tightens as it approaches the surface? And isn't there a frequency at which that could be calculated by what we see in the pictures? And how can you explain away the tear drop effect of the halo as it approaches the ground? That also being a different color as to the blue we see. Isn't the Earth frequency measured at around 8hz? Maybe a little over now. The frequency of the blue spiral can be calculated provided we find the distance between the spiral backdrop in reference to the distance to the surface. And if you have a gas cloud of high octane rocket fuel and there is an explosion, why didn't it ignite? To many unanswered questions for me to come up with any final conclusions. I would also wish those of us in here with various backgrounds that could add to this and cover all the angles. One shoe doesn't fit all.

I have no problems accepting the fact that it could have been a rocket but we need to answers some real questions here. Part of being a truth seeker is to know the whole truth and not just a cherry picked piece of it.

Blessings!


Couldn`t of said it better myself
Thanks lionhawk
MadSheeple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 09:15 PM   #297
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: BC. Canada
Posts: 1,340
Default Re: Norway...possible portal? UFO?

Ok......here is feedback given by Dr. Paul LaViolette to Mel on the Manticore forum. I figure the good Dr. should know if its a rocket or not....looks like its not.

Mel,

The Norwegian light show is in my opinion made by the same EM technology that produced the luminous ring seen in Moscow two months ago. See:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-XljlBRF6M

This appears to be a continuing public demonstration of the technology that was also used to turn the World Trade Center to dust. I believe that a very scaled up version of this technology could also be used to put a protective shield around the Earth to deflect cosmic rays.

Paul
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 09:16 PM   #298
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,117
Default Re: Norway...possible portal? UFO?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wogZN94-5QU
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 09:17 PM   #299
MadSheeple
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Just across the river from Ottawa
Posts: 55
Default Re: Norway...possible portal? UFO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha View Post
Please stop attacking my character, that is twice now. Where have I ever attacked anyone else on their views?
Ask yourself, who is being negative?
I'm just trying to end the mystery so you can better put that wonderful attention on something real.

I'm all for worm holes, and I know other dimensions and star gates are possible and probably already active somewhere. I have no doubts about that, but this was a missile. The evidence I presented was proof enough for me. If you need more evidence then research it yourself.
Deep breath....
I think we are having a communication issue here.
I am not saying this can`t be a missile, I`m saying we can`t KNOW for sure, wich you seem to speculate. Refer to lionhawk`s post
MadSheeple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 09:18 PM   #300
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: england
Posts: 1,153
Default Re: Norway...possible portal? UFO?

ill make everyone happy and say it was a rocket being fired at something perhaps.. not just a test missile but were they using a hologram to target their missile at?
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:19 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon