Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Future Talk > Visions of the Future

Notices

Visions of the Future Visions of the future, What are you seeing? Thoughts, Dreams, Intuition....

Old 11-04-2008, 06:30 PM   #1
Marcus Knudsen
Avalon Senior Member

Default Was I shown my future?

Hi all,

I had a dream some weeks ago. In the dream I saw a planet in the night sky, much closer than the moon, and the planet looked very much like our own. The strange thing was that the planet was moving in such a speed that you would see it moving across the sky. Then the movement of the planet changed a bit and made more of a half circle/loop movement. When this happened it was like everything stopped, both on the outside and inside. Like the time stood still. An airplane that was flying just crashed straight to the ground. It just stopped working in the blink of an eye and fell down. Just straight down in the ground. some days later i watched some interview from project camelot and they, or someone talked about that airplanes could literally drop to the ground like this if some kind of thing happened to the earth's magnetic field and had to do with a poleshift! (i think). My jaw actually dropped a bit... that was exactly like in the dream i had, before even hearing about this.
my mother was there too. We all somehow knew that "OK, now it starts, we better be ready".

The day after I read in the newpaper that the scientists might have discovered a "twin planet" to our own.

I don't know what you think, but i have had dreams before about big things hapening to this earth and that I am somehow saved. Me and my twin brother actually had the same dream once, the same night, that there was storms and all kinds of things that made it near impossible to stay, and we where both sudently in some place indoors, above the ground, looking out over the sky/earth through a huge window, seeing ships (ufo ships) outside, and below us was (probably) the earth.
In his dream he remember that the ships was planting the earth with things that they dropped down. Like trees and stuff that where being planted. They just stuck to the ground. The trees was in upside-down cones that stuck to the ground like spears.

This dream I think either showed us our personal future or just showed that we (him and me) will be OK, and somehow I just know that I WILL be OK and that the future will be very bright and beyond what I can dream right now.
We have nothing to loose now. Be yourself and you will be surprised how easy it is!
Marcus Knudsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 11:15 PM   #2
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Was I shown my future?

thanks for sharing...

I have had dreams of the future showing barren deserts turning green with plant life, but didn't see the part of spaceships flying over dropping the plants into the earth...

The Aliens in your dreams have the right agenda...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 04:10 PM   #3
Marcus Knudsen
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz View Post
thanks for sharing...

I have had dreams of the future showing barren deserts turning green with plant life, but didn't see the part of spaceships flying over dropping the plants into the earth...

The Aliens in your dreams have the right agenda...
Hi Rocky!

You know, if there will be a poleshift, im thinking that maybe alot of desert areas will move into difrent climate zones due to the changed angle towards the sun (=changed temperature=rainfall etc), and that would maybe make some deserts green with plant life!
Old 11-05-2008, 05:49 PM   #4
tom
Avalon Senior Member

Hmmmm!! sure would be interested in that plant life? rocky
tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 06:02 PM   #5
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

uhmmm.. wow

Hello Marcus........

Would you find it extremely weird if i told you i had a dream very very similar to your own? about a month ago. !!

uhmm.. because I find it rather strange...... lol

wow.

thank you for sharing.......

Ive got some pondering to do......
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 06:26 PM   #6
smat
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Marcus,

This video might be of use to you, it mentions planet X passing us next spring, it is supposed to get within 700 miles of us, but more people are supposed to get killed from the radio active red dust that the NWO are planning on releasing as soon as it passes to kill off a lot of the population.

there was also an interesting film I watched a long time ago called 'When Planets Collide' which shows a planet pass us at a similar distance and where it showed people of the elite and scientists leaving in rocket ships and at the end they land on this new world.

He is an interesting fact. On 'sky news' (a week last Monday I think) the singer 'Dido' was interviewed over new music that she is working on. She was asked what she's been up to for this past year or two... she smiled and said... you probably won't believe me, I was astronaut training. I will be going into space in 2010.

the reporter smiled and then the interview was over and Eamon homes made a comment on it, but didn't make a big deal of it... so was she just kidding, who knows?
smat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 06:40 PM   #7
smat
Avalon Senior Member

also, I had a similar dream about a year ago, in my dream the moon was really close to the earth, I thought it was going to crash... it scared the s*** out of me. This was before I heard of project camelot, at this time I was totally unaware of the nwo or structures on the moon or secret space program or that global warming was just made up so the can justify carbon taxes etc. I didn't even know that 9/11 was an inside job or the war in iraq was an illegal war, I thought alqueda were Islamic terrorists not cia opperatives and I didn't even realize that income tax was an illegal tax imposed on us... it thought it was to pay for a schools and hospitals, but that is council tax... it's not for our roads because that is road tax it's not for the environment because that is fuel tax, it not to pay for wage rises... that is paid for by inflation and I navent figured out what vat tax if for. And thats not mentioning capital gains tax and national insurance contributions. So i cannot wait for Carbon tax credits and congestion charge to be introduced. It doesn't bother me though becasue I have lost my job with this economic collapse and I can no longer afford to keep my van which I need for work/
Old 11-05-2008, 07:05 PM   #8
smat
Avalon Senior Member

Here are 2 of the best videos i've seen on planex X

http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com...cruttenden.htm

http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com...ruttenden2.htm
Old 11-06-2008, 03:02 AM   #9
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by smat View Post
Hi Marcus,

This video might be of use to you, it mentions planet X passing us next spring, it is supposed to get within 700 miles of us, but more people are supposed to get killed from the radio active red dust that the NWO are planning on releasing as soon as it passes to kill off a lot of the population.
Well Smat, I'm sorry to hear about your job and losing your van, but its just a hunk of metal. The next generation of electric vehicles are coming and you can put up Solar panels and windmills to charge your batteries...

There are a lot of videos out on Planet X, but all their predictions that it would be visible by now hasn't happened. Maybe the Aliens have a cloaking shield covering it, but I'm afraid if a Dwarf star passes within 700 miles that NWO won't need to be spraying red gas to kill us off.

If it passes within 700,000 miles it would be disastrous for the planet.

Right now our biggest worry, is the tanking economy, they've managed to bury a lot of the debt to save the system.

If Obama steps in, shuts down the wars in the middle east, and directs all defense spending into renewable energy, we'll be back to work later next year, a hickup, but one we'll survive...

I'm seriously thinking that the interview with Mr X the UFO archivist laid out some truths on ETs coming in for a Mass Landing in the next few years.

But I think they are coming to shake our hand for finding the path towards peace on our planet.
Old 11-06-2008, 04:11 AM   #10
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

hey smat,

I just had a little angel tap me on the shoulder and said I sounded pretty cold when I was talking about your van, I guess what I should have said was believe me, I understand.

It's been a year since I was last able to work, the Government took away my right to drive because of a Computer Glitch, without a license I can't work...

I applied for a grant for a free energy invention and suddenly my whole life came crashing down, audited by several agencies, 700 bills were suddenly 25,000.

I lost my 2007 Camry...

It hurts, but when you get to the point of reminding yourself its only a hunk of metal, you are almost there.

You start becoming very thankful for things like health and the food on your table and your friends and family that are around when times are tough.

I've been humbled to the point of tears, so believe me, I understand...

With all the time I had, I stumbled across Camelot, was completely freaked out about Planet X and hearing about underground bases being built... I stumbled into the vortex searching for answers...

I'm gifted, so opened up to learn the truths about all of it, and that's what I'm sharing with you.

This last week, things have broke loose for me, I think I found the funding I need to create Free Energy automobiles.

I'm no longer afraid that the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train...
Old 11-06-2008, 06:02 AM   #11
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

wow...

I just received an email from a Congressman that wants me to leave California and team up with a top University to complete the project...

Full funding and a Staff of energetic students to git er done...

I guess we are finally on the right time line so I can move on.

It's been an exciting ride...
Old 11-06-2008, 07:36 PM   #12
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

wow, very cool rocky.

sorry to hear of your misfortunes.
when it rains it certainly pours,
and when it rains, it dont just rain on one mans roof. (meaning i understand where your coming from) lol

im happy the sun is peeking out for you now tho.
may it continue to shine!

Bless
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 07:54 PM   #13
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

When talking about dreams...Several months ago I had a dream: the year is 2046(exactly) and I'm in my late 20-ies. I tell a guy standing next to me that in 2046 I should be very old and he responds to me"but look you are young". In that dream I asked a few questions that i wanted to know the answers to and now I'll see if the answers will come true in the near future(next 3-8 years).
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 08:22 PM   #14
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Shorz View Post
wow...

I just received an email from a Congressman that wants me to leave California and team up with a top University to complete the project...

Full funding and a Staff of energetic students to git er done...

I guess we are finally on the right time line so I can move on.

It's been an exciting ride...
Good luck to yer mate-hope it works out for you there and the planet receives the benefits.X.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 08:59 PM   #15
smat
Avalon Senior Member

This new film looks good, its out in 2010 and it is a remake of the film
'When Worlds Collide'

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0455856/
Old 11-06-2008, 10:04 PM   #16
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion11 View Post
wow, very cool rocky.

sorry to hear of your misfortunes.
when it rains it certainly pours,
and when it rains, it dont just rain on one mans roof. (meaning i understand where your coming from) lol

im happy the sun is peeking out for you now tho.
may it continue to shine!

Bless
It gets even better...

today I was notified of a Grant that looks like it was written for my needs...

Hang on World, I'm on a roll...
Old 11-07-2008, 07:13 PM   #17
Marcus Knudsen
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion11 View Post
uhmmm.. wow

Hello Marcus........

Would you find it extremely weird if i told you i had a dream very very similar to your own? about a month ago. !!

uhmm.. because I find it rather strange...... lol

wow.

thank you for sharing.......

Ive got some pondering to do......
Hi Orion,

Wow, that is really cool.... !
You know... then i now know of three persons who've had "the same" dream.
If many people have the same dream, i have heard that it is a true prophetic dream. I only wonder how many (if any) more people who had this dream.

Im not sure of what to think. Either it's some kind of future we have seen for ourselves, or it has a symbolic meaning.

Anyway.. it fits in on the feeling I have that tells me I am protected, looked after and will be just fine. Then I have a strong strong feeling that efter all that, I will live a life that I can not even imagine now, and then I am speaking more in regards to "spiritual fullfillment" than succes in any external "career" of any kind.

We should somehow check for more people with this simmilar dream.

Thank you very much for writing Orion, it really made me say "wow!"
Old 11-07-2008, 07:22 PM   #18
Marcus Knudsen
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by smat View Post
Hi Marcus,

there was also an interesting film I watched a long time ago called 'When Planets Collide' which shows a planet pass us at a similar distance and where it showed people of the elite and scientists leaving in rocket ships and at the end they land on this new world.

He is an interesting fact. On 'sky news' (a week last Monday I think) the singer 'Dido' was interviewed over new music that she is working on. She was asked what she's been up to for this past year or two... she smiled and said... you probably won't believe me, I was astronaut training. I will be going into space in 2010.

the reporter smiled and then the interview was over and Eamon homes made a comment on it, but didn't make a big deal of it... so was she just kidding, who knows?
Hi Smat!

What you said about the film sounds very interesting indeed!

You know, speaking on "leaving the planet", i have discovered in the Michael Jackson album "Invincible" on the final track, named threatened, that there is a reverse message saying "leave the planet, give it back"
I have not seen anyone else who have found this.
I don't know if it would be legal to put up the soundclip on the internet.