Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Old 01-27-2009, 05:05 AM   #1
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Default Jay Weidner on Coast Tonight 1/26

Jay Weidner -2012 Scenarios (coast to coast am)

Filmmaker and scholar Jay Weidner will discuss the Georgia Guidestones, the mysterious Denver Airport, and how the Mayan Calendar & prophecies of Nostradamus play into possible 2012 scenarios.

I listen at 550 KTRS outta saint louis mo here. I'm not sure if that link will work everywhere, but it's free of course.

I've been listening to alot of his stuff lately and it's very interesting imo. He's got some good stuff to say about "2012". Pretty much anti-doom, some temporary gloom . He's a self described alchemist which I'm relatively ignorant of, but I'm looking into it. He makes mention of his "mentor" often: Fulcanelli (wikilink), a French alchemist and esoteric author, whose identity is still debated. Another very interesting yet of course, unidentifiable author .

An old interview w/ Jay: Coast from 2007: here's the playlist link for all 11 parts starting w/ part one.)

Last edited by raulduke; 01-27-2009 at 05:07 AM.
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 05:28 AM   #2
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Jay Weidner on Coast Tonight 1/26

thanks for posting up. I use that link to listen in california. dam Am is always fading out.

also. Ill have you know, I really got spoiled going to all those dead shows and jerry at the warfield all those years. I hear the dead have been resurrected. bless there soles. just wont be the same without jerry.
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 05:29 AM   #3
Kathleen

I enjoy listening to him! Thanks for the reminder.

There are some great articles on his website:

http://www.jayweidner.com/

When I cannot get Coast locally I listen online to KOGO out of San Diego:

http://www.kogo.com/cc-common/ondemand/player2.html?world=st

Last edited by Kathleen; 01-27-2009 at 05:31 AM.
Old 01-27-2009, 05:57 AM   #4
sun-toon´
Avalon Senior Member

Here's a good interview with him from last summer that was done by the Shifting Dimensions TV show....2012 and The Cyclic Cross of Hendaye.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...71194997922068
sun-toon´ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 06:26 AM   #5
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagon View Post
also. Ill have you know, I really got spoiled going to all those dead shows and jerry at the warfield all those years. I hear the dead have been resurrected. bless there soles. just wont be the same without jerry.
You lucky *******. The warfield is awesome. I saw Tea leaf Green there last year or maybe '07 i think actually, they're awesome, beautiful theatre though.

I'm a youngtser relatively so I was only able to make it to one Grateful Dead show in '95. I was in eighth grade and didn't appreciate it as much as I now know I should have. I've seen the Dead a few time since Garcia died and they've always been pretty good, they rocked w/ warren haynes and jimmy herring, but something will always be misssing there.

Always good to see a fellow deadhead here. I noticed your "gonephisin'" signature too. You put in for tix for the summer tour? They're coming here (StL) to this little 5000 seat venue The Fox, (beautiful theatre as well), I'd sell my soul for that ticket I think.......well it'd have to be balcony front row center .

peace bro.

p.s. have you seen this awesome phish summer tour skywriting announcement video?
Old 01-27-2009, 10:31 AM   #6
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sun-toon´ View Post
Here's a good interview with him from last summer that was done by the Shifting Dimensions TV show....2012 and The Cyclic Cross of Hendaye.

it was really inspiring. Thanks
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 02:06 PM   #7
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by raulduke View Post
You lucky *******. The warfield is awesome. I saw Tea leaf Green there last year or maybe '07 i think actually, they're awesome, beautiful theatre though.

I'm a youngtser relatively so I was only able to make it to one Grateful Dead show in '95. I was in eighth grade and didn't appreciate it as much as I now know I should have. I've seen the Dead a few time since Garcia died and they've always been pretty good, they rocked w/ warren haynes and jimmy herring, but something will always be misssing there.

Always good to see a fellow deadhead here. I noticed your "gonephisin'" signature too. You put in for tix for the summer tour? They're coming here (StL) to this little 5000 seat venue The Fox, (beautiful theatre as well), I'd sell my soul for that ticket I think.......well it'd have to be balcony front row center .

peace bro.

p.s. have you seen this awesome phish summer tour skywriting announcement video?
the most beautiful women can be found at dead shows. I don't know where they all go after the show. living in the bay area and northern calif, made it easy to catch a show. in the summer it was shore line in south city. october halloween show in oakland coliseum. and in-between it was jerry doing solo shows at the warfield. I wasn't a big fan at first. thought it was kind of country. but I soon learned it was much, much, more than that. good times!!

love the gonzo and animal avatar as well!! and the steel your face sticker on the signature line. every time i see you on the board I start day triping.

hope you find that miracle ticket.

cheers!!

Last edited by dagon; 01-27-2009 at 02:30 PM.
Old 01-27-2009, 05:38 PM   #8
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

Grateful Dead - Ripple

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVdTQ3OPtGY
Old 01-28-2009, 05:27 AM   #9
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Haha....that's a sweet gif. animation. I'll need a miracle (everyday) btw!

Oh and Ripple's one of my favorite Dead tunes. Check out this girl's awesome cover on the fiddle.

Ann Marie Calhoun - Ripple (She's gorgeous.....I think I just felt a ripple in my pants)

But my alltime fave has gotta be either Saint of Circumstance or El Paso.

Cheers mate!
Old 01-28-2009, 02:12 PM   #10
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

Love it.. that was a good one.

wake up to find out you are the,
Grateful Dead - Eyes of the World pt 1 - 6-17-91

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLDw_gj5e3g

looks like we hijacked this thread. for the dead.

another band im big on now is the devil makes three. its a local band from santa cruz. check them out. you wont find them in main stream music shops.

Last edited by dagon; 01-28-2009 at 03:05 PM.
Old 01-28-2009, 03:02 PM   #11
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

awsome , thanks bro!!!

p.s... glad your still here, i wasnt sure for a minute. lol

<3
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 03:28 AM   #12
cway
Avalon Senior Member

thanks for the posts
cway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 12:12 PM   #13
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sun-toon´ View Post

Thanks a bunch sun-toon', I just finished watching it. I can't hear enough from Jay, he's makin's alota sense to me lately.

Here's a good lecture, I just listened to recently, that Jay did at the 2012 conference in San Fran last november.

Now I need to go read more Fulcanelli, and about the cross of hendaye because this stuff won't leave me be..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion11 View Post
awsome , thanks bro!!!

p.s... glad your still here, i wasnt sure for a minute. lol

<3
Hey bromeo, I've been quiet for a bit, but I'd never leave you guys!
Old 01-30-2009, 12:05 PM   #14
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hey bromeo, I've been quiet for a bit, but I'd never leave you guys!
ahahahahah!!!!

niiiice brocephicus!!! lol

ohhh, while i got yea here.. have you heard that Ronald Jenkees dude on yootoob!?!??

omg... hes amazing!!! and he has on on sts9's equip.. soo cool man, chek it.
<3
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote