Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > United States

Notices

Old 10-11-2008, 11:42 PM   #76
unloadedgunn
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: All Things NewEngland....redux

I am glad to see all this interest, folks. I promise you Elizabeth the only deer here are "John Deeres". I am surrounded by farms. I hope to see you sylph, I live about an hour and 10 minutes from the border of CT. I really look forward to doing more than communicate in cyberland.
unloadedgunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 03:59 AM   #77
WARD5256

HI JOHN HERE FROM NEW HAVEN CT ANYBODY IN THE VICINITY give a shout new too camelot
Old 10-12-2008, 04:07 AM   #78
unloadedgunn
Avalon Senior Member

Hey ward, welcome to the forum. I hope you can find some people down there and maybe carpool up on the 25th.
Old 10-13-2008, 02:31 AM   #79
1love
Avalon Senior Member

very sorry i missed the oct 4th meeting. i was up in lincoln new hampshire doin some hiking but i still look forward to meeting you guys in the near future. i believe people are meeting the 25th in vermont? if so, i'll keep lookin on the forum for more details. if i am able to go i would be interested in carpooling. does any1 have a summary of the meeting on the 4th?
1love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 09:55 AM   #80
Mr_mike
Avalon Senior Member

(An idea we did express at the meeting about is relocating to a temporary area where one of us do have land already. Ideas of Keene, NH and Rockland, Maine were mentioned. Rockland however is smack dab on the coast. I believe it was NewParadigmGuy who said his family owned 2 acres of unused woods there.) this area in rockland would not be a good choice. i work in this area alot and it is heavely populated and it is right in the heart of midcoast maine. i live an hour from there nw direction and even i am looking to go more nw. the TR areas are excelent areas to go . lots of wilderness
Mr_mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 08:37 PM   #81
sylph16
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Unloaded...we are there for the next meeting...its imperitive to get things moving ASAP as energy is accelerating and the time is now to meet and plan...please feel free to contact me via email or msn messenger anytime

sylph
sylph16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 12:40 AM   #82
unloadedgunn
Avalon Senior Member

I hope to as many of you as possible on the 25th. Please feel free to PM me for details. Let's get this ball rolling. We need to opt out of this broken system before it sinks and drags us all down. If you are in a sinking ship, you can stay on board hoping to be rescued, or you can swim for it, which is extremely dangerous. But, if you stay with the ship until it goes down, you will most certainly get caught in its undertow. I plan on taking my chances...

As the date gets nearer, it would be great to get a comprehensive list of the folks planning to come.
Old 10-15-2008, 03:22 PM   #83
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

I felt like sharing this here over the rest of the forum. So as of lately I have been paying attention more and more to chemtrails in the sky. I was very skeptic over the theory, as it seemed entirely ridiculous. It really pushed my limits of believability.

I have noticed that the streams of planes I seem to disperse almost immediately, they never last long, but I have seen the long strands of clouds all around.

Today, I noticed a ridiculous amount of chemtrails everywhere in the sky with a bunch of intersecting lines. They weren't natural by no means. And at the same time I saw a passenger jet in the sky. The stream behind it would only last about 15-20 seconds and that was it. Very very sad, it's all I can think.

Just wondering if anyone else noticed chemtrails in the area, cause I haven't noticed them for about a week.
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 05:54 PM   #84
1love
Avalon Senior Member

anyone from the boston area?
1love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 07:26 PM   #85
Irving
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregorArturo View Post
I felt like sharing this here over the rest of the forum. So as of lately I have been paying attention more and more to chemtrails in the sky. I was very skeptic over the theory, as it seemed entirely ridiculous. It really pushed my limits of believability.

I have noticed that the streams of planes I seem to disperse almost immediately, they never last long, but I have seen the long strands of clouds all around.

Today, I noticed a ridiculous amount of chemtrails everywhere in the sky with a bunch of intersecting lines. They weren't natural by no means. And at the same time I saw a passenger jet in the sky. The stream behind it would only last about 15-20 seconds and that was it. Very very sad, it's all I can think.

Just wondering if anyone else noticed chemtrails in the area, cause I haven't noticed them for about a week.
I've definitely noticed them in Portland as well, Arturo. Surely not natural clouds or typical con-trails. I am very skeptical as well but something is surely happening in the skies that is suspiciously interesting. I find that once one has tumbled far enough down the rabbit hole, chemtrails don't seem quite so far fetched anymore. I just wouldn't recommend the topic as being an ice breaker when trying to discuss these issues with a fresh mind. haha.
Irving is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 11:33 PM   #86
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregorArturo View Post
I see them fairly regularly here on the Seacoast of NH. I noticed one today.

I know you are interested in Orgone devices, Gregor; have you heard of the "chembuster" orgone devices that are supposed to help clear chemtrails?
NewParadigmGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 12:04 AM   #87
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

I have heard of them NPG, just don't have the money to really pull it off. Copper ain't cheap, or at least for me. Thanks for sharing!
Old 10-16-2008, 10:21 AM   #88
shred
Avalon Senior Member

Waterboro Maine here...anyone in the southern maine area here ?

Shred

-When the power of love overcomes
the love of power, the world will know
peace-
shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 10:14 PM   #89
Irving
Avalon Senior Member

I am regretfully not going to be able to make it to unloadedgunn's get together in Vermont. I have a family event that I had forgotten about. Sorry to the Mainer's who were potentially going to count on me for a ride.
Irving is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 10:31 PM   #90
unloadedgunn
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry to hear that, Irving. maybe next time. Have a good time with the family.
Old 10-21-2008, 10:04 AM   #91
Mr_mike
Avalon Senior Member

i have notice some long lasting "chemtrails" here along the mid coast. longeer than normal
Mr_mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 04:24 AM   #92
billpmail
Avalon Senior Member

Hi,
How did the meet-up go?
I just joined the forum. Live in seacoast me/nh.
Anybody out there?
billpmail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 10:40 PM   #93
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by billpmail View Post
Hi,
How did the meet-up go?
I just joined the forum. Live in seacoast me/nh.
Anybody out there?
Nice to see some activity on this thread! Yes, the meet-up went well though I was disappointed that many who said they would make it did not. Would anyone be interested in trying for another meet-up again soon?
Old 11-12-2008, 11:30 PM   #94
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

I'd be down absolutely. I can tell you that there are at least four of us here in Portland who would be interested in a meetup.

Also to let you know, a friend (smart friend of mine whos my only close friend in the area who is at my level with things, just doesn't care for forums) and I are meeting a lady in a couple days from Mass who has a bunch of money who wants to buy some land in Northern Maine and setup a self sustained community for the times to come. However, she wants a couple intellects on board to help her out with the logistics and everything. I will keep you all informed on this meeting and what may come of it.
Old 11-12-2008, 11:39 PM   #95
eaglespirit
Avalon Senior Member

Hi NewParadigmGuy,

I too would be interested in another meet up soon as I could not make the first one because of my schedule at the time.

Thank You!
eaglespirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 12:57 AM   #96
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglespirit View Post
Hi NewParadigmGuy,

I too would be interested in another meet up soon as I could not make the first one because of my schedule at the time.

Thank You!
I would enjoy meeting you, eaglespirit. Your posts are always interesting and I want to pick your brain about sungazing.
Old 11-18-2008, 06:25 PM   #97
celestine420
Avalon Senior Member

Looks like we're gonna start getting charged to talk to eachother here...

I'm currently waiting on a caretaker position for a 219 acre scout reservation in NH. If this goes through, it may offer a prime spot for further meetings and even workshop type meetings for skill sharing. Worst case scenario, it's a large swath of land mostly unused (especially if tshtf) that can be used for emergency shelter or the staging of an exodus.

If I have too........I'll cough up the $5 to notify y'all that I secured the location.

cross yer fingers
celestine420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 02:20 PM   #98
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

If we scheduled another New England get-together before Christmas, perhaps early to mid-December, how many might be interested in coming?
Old 11-25-2008, 04:51 PM   #99
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

I am still interested, but how many people are staying with Avalon after the subscription takes hold from the New England sector? I think we should get an e-mail list going at least.

My email is gregorarturo@gmail.com if you want to send me an email, and I'll get a list together.
Old 11-26-2008, 08:47 AM   #100
celestine420
Avalon Senior Member

Caretaker position fell through.........sooooooo I'm in survival mode already.

Looking for work now..........let me know if I can send anybody my resume....lol

no but seriously let me know....
celestine420 is offline   Reply With Quote