Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

View Poll Results: Did you read any of the ground crew books?
Yes - I read one or more of them 88 57.14%
No - I have not read them yet 66 42.86%
Voters: 154. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-25-2008, 10:47 AM   #1
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Have you read the Ground Crew books ?

I want to see how many of us have read any of the books "Messages to the Ground Crew", "Handbook for a New Paradigm", "Becoming" and "Embracing the Rainbow".

Please vote.

BTW: if you havent, you can get them here: www.nomorehoaxes.com [ http://www.nomorehoaxes.com/shop/pro...roducts_id=244 ]

Last edited by Anchor; 09-25-2008 at 10:50 AM. Reason: more info added
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 12:27 PM   #2
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Have you read the Ground Crew books ?

Yes, I've read them. I'd like to point out that the books state repeatedly that we should NOT focus on the perceived enemy or the problems ahead. Rather, we should focus on the positive future that we want to live in. I'm not seeing much of the latter in this forum, and a lot of the former.

The last book, Messages for the Ground Crew, states that too few people have been awakened to have an effect. This was repeated by George Green in his latest interview. I refuse to give up hope. We still need a vision for the future we want to live in, regardless of what happens.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 04:56 PM   #3
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnana View Post
...the books state repeatedly that we should NOT focus on the perceived enemy or the problems ahead. Rather, we should focus on the positive future that we want to live in. I'm not seeing much of the latter in this forum, and a lot of the former.

The last book, Messages for the Ground Crew, states that too few people have been awakened to have an effect...We still need a vision for the future we want to live in, regardless of what happens.

I haven't read 'em, didn't know about them. I rarely have money to spend on books, especially new ones. Nevertheless I agree wholeheartedly with what you're expressing. We HAVE to find ways of conquering fear and focusing on what is positive. I think this is especially hard for the young, who have not lived long enough to know that suffering is inevitable, we cannot prepare for everything, and yes. it's all worth it if you make worthy choices.

Yes, I think too few people are awake for any kind of critical mass to be near. The way to reach people is with positivity. There is much to learn, and much to teach. Negativity will alienate people even more from higher vibrations. It's our job to show people how to move through this.

And to echo a post from another thread...it's time for us Elders to step up and use our knowledge and wisdom on behalf of the future.

Last edited by whitecrow; 09-25-2008 at 05:03 PM.
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 09:42 PM   #4
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Have you read the Ground Crew books ?

Greeting's to all, Yes I have read and advise all to!
I find it very interesting that George Green, helped publish the books, but did not have anything to do with the messages. Apparently these messages have been given to several sources for distribution, but money and greed have also played into the messages becoming known. George, apparently saw a financial opportunity and a possible devine blessing, possibly in that order? giovonni

Look, I admire Mr. Green, and believe these messages, but I still, have questions concerning his origin with this material and connections with the Billy Meir's case and his contact material ( ufomind.com) 1999 article.
NoMoreHoax.com is a publishing business site that sells many products to make money. Underwriting and offering these handbooks at a low cost or free, is a small price to pay, for all the attention and pubicity these transcribed messages have brought to Mr. Green, not to mention his speaking engagement career. giovonni

Last edited by giovonni; 09-26-2008 at 08:19 AM.
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 11:07 PM   #5
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by giovonni View Post
George, apparently saw a financial opportunity and a possible devine blessing, possibly in that order? giovonni
The books cost me so little, when I bought them I think they were sent to me at cost. I dont see how he could have been doing this for the money.

Kudo's to the ET's who got thier important message into print by any means.

Incidently, I would also add to all the above posts - please dont treat these books as Gospel.

Each line must be read with discernment - you must exercise freewill - and you should not assume they are all true.

With regard to the "it's too late" part - remember - they were written a while ago, and things could easily have changed by now. Phenomenal changes are afoot, and Project Avalon is proof.

Never give up.

We will win.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 11:52 PM   #6
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by giovonni View Post
Greeting's to all, Yes I have read and advise all to!
I find it very interesting that George Green, helped publish the books, but did not have anything to do with the messages. Apparently these messages have been given to several sources for distribution, but money and greed have also played into the messages becoming known. George, apparently saw a financial opportunity and a possible devine blessing, possibly in that order? giovonni
Nothing could be further from the truth! George Green himself RECEIVED and TRANSCRIBED the messages and published the books. He used to send an absolutely free copy of the first book to anyone who asked for it and maybe he still does - I don't know.

Also, he expressly ALLOWED anyone to copy and distribute the books in any form and without any permission from him in order that the information could be distributed as widely as possible. This is why one can find the text on several different websites. How many other authors/publishers would be willing to do that?
NewParadigmGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 12:07 AM   #7
JoMo
Avalon Senior Member

Hi all, if George Green allowed them to freely distribute them, may you post it on Project Avalon?
JoMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 01:32 PM   #8
china2012
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by china2012; 10-04-2008 at 06:04 PM.
china2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 01:39 PM   #9
china2012
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by china2012; 10-04-2008 at 06:04 PM.
Old 09-27-2008, 01:39 PM   #10
Norval
Banned

IMO, I'll stick with the bible as the best Ground Crew book I have found.
Norval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 04:18 PM   #11
Steve_G

Quote:
Originally Posted by china2012 View Post
I need help, help me pls: where to download the book: 'Messages For the Ground Crew '?

---footnote---

I wish I am the first Chinese reading the set of books since it seems no any other Chinese living in China presenting here, so let me embrace you all in representing 1.3 Billions Chinese though in fact I am just a humble.

I am kicking of the reading today and find it is a new dimension to my knowledge and experience definitely.

The reading is going on simultaneously, esp. on the coming Chinese National Holiday I will spend most of time in reading the matter and contemplate it:

"Handbook for a New Paradigm", "Becoming" and "Embracing the Rainbow".
Hi China

I don't think you can download "Messages for the Ground Crew", I don't think it exists as a PDF file. However, it may be worth contacting George through his website www.nomorehoaxes.com

Hope that helps, and

Blessings
Old 09-27-2008, 04:28 PM   #12
china2012
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by china2012; 10-04-2008 at 06:03 PM.
Old 09-27-2008, 05:14 PM   #13
Racsouran
Banned

i have to agree i think too few people are "awakened" as they should for the overall "community intent" to being more successful.
Racsouran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 06:27 AM   #14
SuperManny
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunrunner View Post
Hi China

I don't think you can download "Messages for the Ground Crew", I don't think it exists as a PDF file.
Yes it's available as a pdf, because I have it!
SuperManny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 06:33 AM   #15
SuperManny
Avalon Senior Member

Well I hope he's still giving them away.... wouldn't wanna get in trouble.
http://rapidshare.com/files/14901691....Crew.pdf.html
SuperManny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 07:16 AM   #16
LightSaber
Avalon Senior Member

I agree about too many people harping on the negative. Consciousness manifests change by envisioning the world as if it's already in the state we want not by wishing for it to become that or hoping for it. With that said, I've heard based on the way universal meditations get compounded exponentially, it would only take 8000 people all meditating on the same thing to bring about an affect. If this is the case then we are doing well, there have to at "least" be several million globally who are meditating for world peace. I don't believe not enough people have been waken. More come on board every day. Our numbers are growing. James Gilliland stated in an interview on the Conscious network interview that agents from the alphabet agencies have left their agencies after seeing light ships first hand and realizing they've been working for the wrong side. Love is a POWERFUL thing.
LightSaber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 10:15 AM   #17
china2012
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by china2012; 10-04-2008 at 06:02 PM.
Old 09-28-2008, 12:19 PM   #18
quest
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnana View Post
Yes, I've read them. I'd like to point out that the books state repeatedly that we should NOT focus on the perceived enemy or the problems ahead. Rather, we should focus on the positive future that we want to live in. I'm not seeing much of the latter in this forum, and a lot of the former.

The last book, Messages for the Ground Crew, states that too few people have been awakened to have an effect. This was repeated by George Green in his latest interview. I refuse to give up hope. We still need a vision for the future we want to live in, regardless of what happens.
agree Jnana,

by refering to an enemy, one is creating one and empowering that idea. things have been, and continue to change since the books came out. the scenario is not even history.
i have a vision too, like most of us here i bet!

Last edited by quest; 09-28-2008 at 12:29 PM.
quest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 04:35 PM   #19
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

To answer the O.P.

Yes, I have read all the 4 books of the New Paradigm coming. Yes, it is from a higher dimensional being with the intention of triggering our Knowledge. M.Green was the humble human brain available to manifest it to us.

Yes, it did woke me up much more then I was before, because I was already on this path since several years.

Yes, it confirms visions I had in my youth.

Yes, it does transform me and all my surrounding. We are experiencing a bit of what human potential means.

Yes, we are the ground crew and here from page 145 of "Becoming", quote: "Those who identify with this New Paradigm of experience will move into it. Those who don't, will be allowed more experience until another opportunity is created individually or collectively to choose again."

It's your freewill, you decide.

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 04:48 PM   #20
sparkymark

Most visitors to this site are probably similar in at least one aspect. They are all seeking THE TRUTH. We are looking for answers to why things are as they are. We want to know why the economy is crashing, why we are at constant war, why we as a species just can't seem to get along. At some level, we all know that this should not be the natural state of mankind.

So we search for information, and at some point in our quest we begin to find some answers. Invariably, the answers lead to more questions, so the cycle continues. I believe one of the messages from the Ground Crew books is that the quest for answers is ongoing, but DO NOT lose your perspective.

It is possible to get caught up in the details of what is going on, who is responsible, and what is going to happen next. We can focus too much on the preparations and the planning, and lose sight that we are spiritual beings caught up in a play. As it talks about in the Handbook, our most important job is to REWRITE THE PLAY!

I have a great deal of admiration for everyone who contributes to this site. In my mind, we are some of the most aware beings on this planet today. Is it an accident we find ourselves here, now, in this moment in history? I do not think so. We feel this urge to uncover the truth of the reality we are awakening to. Knowledge is power, and with power comes a larger responsibility. This responsibility can not be ignored.

Don't get me wrong. I fully realize that if you are hungry, cold, and without a roof over your head you are not worth a damn to anyone. Knowledge and preparation are the first things to get going on. As we are moving on these items, we must also create a vision of what we would desire.

We are taught that a Utopian world is a foolish dream. 'You're just a foolish dreamer, go out and get a real job, you lazy bum!'. I wonder why we are taught that? If we never dream or visualize it, do you think it will ever come into creation!?

I urge everyone on this forum to read these books, think about them, and come to your own conclusion.
Old 09-29-2008, 07:14 AM   #21
Carrie1971
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
I want to see how many of us have read any of the books "Messages to the Ground Crew", "Handbook for a New Paradigm", "Becoming" and "Embracing the Rainbow".

Please vote.

BTW: if you havent, you can get them here: www.nomorehoaxes.com [ http://www.nomorehoaxes.com/shop/pro...roducts_id=244 ]
I am going to be honest. I have just now got the last book "messages to the ground crew." I have not read it yet.. I will.... Here is the honest part.

I have some inside red flags. Just me I know.. But there is just "something" not right.. I do not know what it is just nothing more then a "feeling".. And it could be that it is just me. I do know one thing it is going to be a cold winter in the northwoods... And the Fall is shaping up to be just darn right wonderful. Color is great and the valley has not had a killing frost yet so the veggies are still putting food on the table and the apples can wait to be picked. That is the life in this crew member.
Carrie1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 09:36 AM   #22
china2012
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by china2012; 10-04-2008 at 06:00 PM.
Old 09-29-2008, 04:11 PM   #23
ChooseYourLifeNow
Avalon Senior Member

Reading these books has literally been life-changing for me. The books came along at a perfect time in my spiritual evolution. There have been three major bodies of information that has changed my life and reinforced my belief system.

-The movie "What the Bleep do you know?" <-- about quantum physics and the science to how we create our own universes.

-Book "Journey of Souls" written by Michael Newton <-- Hypnotherapist that regresses people to their life between lives. Thousands of people hypnotized, all the same story about what happens when we die. Truly inspiring book.

-The movie "Zeitgeist" <-- one of the first films about all the conspiracies that really got my attention and woke me up. Available free on google.

- George Green's New Paradigm books <-- I read them even now and I'm soooo happy! I love them so much, that I wouldn't care if they turned out to be pieces of fiction. The message is so strong and coincides with all of the other things that I have always believed in.

Read them, you won't regret it.

CYLNow
ChooseYourLifeNow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 08:55 PM   #24
Oneness
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie1971 View Post
I am going to be honest. I have just now got the last book "messages to the ground crew." I have not read it yet.. I will.... Here is the honest part.

I have some inside red flags. Just me I know.. But there is just "something" not right.. I do not know what it is just nothing more then a "feeling".. And it could be that it is just me. I do know one thing it is going to be a cold winter in the northwoods... And the Fall is shaping up to be just darn right wonderful. Color is great and the valley has not had a killing frost yet so the veggies are still putting food on the table and the apples can wait to be picked. That is the life in this crew member.

Carrie...I believe you have the right frame of conciousness.
Where is the deliciousness of existence?

Collective manifistation is based on collective vibrational frequency. Where's the harmony with the One people?

We are living in a dream, how will that dream unfold? Through nightmares, fear, and psychic vampires? .... or the love, peace, and harmony that already exists behind closed eyes? The EGO survives.... the SPIRIT IS. For I AM...and we ARE. ONE. Eternal.
Oneness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 09:11 PM   #25
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

read paradigm and now half way through becoming
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote