Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Europe > SPAIN

Notices

Old 10-06-2008, 10:35 AM   #1
atlantica

Unhappy Canary Islands

In these times we are living, I feel pretty much alone here in this tiny island floating on the Atlantic!
Everyone one I have approached so far seem to be asleep and reluctant to even wake up. Could I be wrong?? Is there anyone here kind of awake??
I feel so lonely!!

En estos tiempos que vivimos, me siento bien solita en esta pequena isla del Atlantico. Seran imaginaciones mias o sera cierto que la poblacion de esta isla esta sumida en un sueno del que tamposo quieren despertar?
Hay alguien despierto por aqui? Me siento muy solita!!
Old 10-06-2008, 11:06 AM   #2
eurosceptic
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Canary Islands

Hi well I have been to Fuerteventura - not for drinking and beaches! for volcanoes and sunsets! and WIND!

I stayed at Pozo Negro where I did some dowsing and learnt about the geology of the Islands and also I attended a seminars about crop circles....

I remeber the German mansion there - how some are descended from WW2 germans and also south americans, how its the driest island in the canaries and how close Lanzarote was and also about the part of Lanzarote ( I think it was ) is close to collpasing and causing a Tsunami that would reach America!

Also, the language pronounciation was different to Spain...and that radar at Pozo negro that tracked all boats coming in from Africa trying to get refuge with Spain....Intersesting place my frend!

PEACE! - EuroS

Last edited by eurosceptic; 10-06-2008 at 01:34 PM.
eurosceptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 11:13 AM   #3
Racsouran
Banned

supongo que sera algo raro que encuentres por aqui gente de por alli, ya es raro encontrar gente de cualquier otro punto de españa.... somos pocos españoles aqui aun así.

Pero si quieres charlar conmigo te puedo dar mi direccion de messenger, soy de Madrid.
Racsouran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 04:59 PM   #4
Pacal
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Canary Islands

Saludos a todos,seria bueno que en tu comunidad, tengas varias formulas con plantas para distintas enfermedades, en estos tiempos en que nos va a tocar vivir en dificiles situaciones en que la medicina escaceara, sera necesario estudiar las plantas que son una exelente alternativa para curar todas las enfermedades incluyendo el cancer.
Es bueno que se bajen este libro del maestro Samael Aun Weor que nos enseña que solo un ser vivo como son las plantas, pueden curar a una persona enferma inclusive a larga distancia.
Samael nos enseña que es realmente el alma de la planta la que cura, esta elementoterapia nos permite sanar a cualquier enfermo.
Ademas muchas recetas naturales para todo tipo de enfermedades, las cinco causas de las enfermedades, la ultrabiologia del ser humano.

Imprimanlo y tengalo a mano que algun dia les hara falta.

http://www.gnosishoy.com/libros.html

Tratado de medicina oculta:

http://www.gnosishoy.com/libros/avan...avanzados.html
Pacal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 05:05 PM   #5
Pacal
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Canary Islands

Saludos Atlantica, hay mas personas concientes de las que tu crees, pero no son tan facils de conseguir, cualquier cosa puedes ponerte en contacto con
mi persona estoy en las islas canarias.
Pacal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 05:54 PM   #6
conaire
Avalon Senior Member

i lived on la gomera for a few months back in 2005.

there is a "spiritual community" there called Finca Argayall, situated behind the harbour of Valle Gran Rey.

la gomera seems to be different to the other islands there, have you been there?
conaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 07:18 PM   #7
pilgrim
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlantica View Post
In these times we are living, I feel pretty much alone here in this tiny island floating on the Atlantic!
Everyone one I have approached so far seem to be asleep and reluctant to even wake up. Could I be wrong?? Is there anyone here kind of awake??
I feel so lonely!!

En estos tiempos que vivimos, me siento bien solita en esta pequena isla del Atlantico. Seran imaginaciones mias o sera cierto que la poblacion de esta isla esta sumida en un sueno del que tamposo quieren despertar?
Hay alguien despierto por aqui? Me siento muy solita!!
Hi Atlantica,
I also live on a tiny island in the Atlantic and I know how frustrating it is watching everyone asleep. I wondered was it just me, was I delusional, an oddball.
Not been able to speak to anyone about the knowledge and the confirmation from likeminded people leaves a person with a feeling of isolation.
Thank goodness for this forum and the people on it, because at last I found there are sensible down to earth people in my own country and city of the same mindset.
Don't feel lonely, you have plenty of friends here you can talk and listen to and if you need to talk privately, there is always the private message system.
If there is no one in your country to talk to.., well, we Irish enjoy an old chat, so drop into the Ireland group anytime, we even have our own pub where we talk a load of rubbish, 'cos life is not all that serious.
pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 11:40 PM   #8
Powerinourhandsl
Avalon Senior Member

Me too . Estoy aqui en Tenerife
Powerinourhandsl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 12:45 PM   #9
thesilverfox
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Atlantica
I joined this network in as much that i felt very much the same as you. I live on Lanzarote & although i have many intelligent & creative friends, they all seem to be happy with their heads in the sand regarding the madness & mayhem of the world stage. Even this current financial crisis is viewed as a recession! I get all the regular labels of "conspiracy theorist/wacko/spacecase" etc. ranged at me but i keep going, speaking to anyone that will give me a moment to voice some of the truths that have come to light. An old business school maxim sees me thru the lonelier times, the law of the 3 Ps - "Patience, Positivity & Perseverence". I'd like to add an open mind & a good natured heart is also essential. So, keep yer chin up! Keep spreading the light, be reassured there are more kindred spirits out there, and more & more people are waking up.
thesilverfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 01:32 PM   #10
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

The Canary Islands have had many amazing UFO sightings which are still ongoing today (keep your eyes open)!

I dug up some links for you Atlantica, don't believe any of the debunking disinfo from the military either, the famous 1976 events were very real and sighted by credible witnesses some of whom took photos;

Quote:
The 1976 Canary Island UFO sighting was a UFO incident that occurred over the Canary Islands on the 22nd of June 1976. The sighting is notable for several reasons: Duration; the encounter lasted over 40+ minutes. Multiple Locations; The UFO was observed in Tenerife, La Palma, La Gomera, Gran Canaria and by a ship at sea. Multiple Witnesses; The UFO was witnessed by several hundred people, including both civilian and military personnel. Detail; It is one of the few accounts to include details of the occupants inside the craft.
http://www.ufocasebook.com/CanaryIsland.html

http://www.ufocasebook.com/canaryisland2.html

http://www.ufodigest.com/news/1007/tenerife.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFO_sig...Canary_Islands

http://www.ufoinfo.com/sightings/canaryislands.shtml

http://ufoexperiences.blogspot.com/2...y-islands.html

http://www.theufochronicles.com/2007...light-and.html

http://www.ufocasebook.com/2008b/arrecifeairport.html
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 05:06 PM   #11
pyrangello
Avalon Senior Member

Were all here for a reason , a good reason, glad you chimed in here atlantica, your not alone.
pyrangello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 05:35 PM   #12
nagual
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlantica View Post
Me siento muy solita!!

De una forma u otra eso nos pasa a todos...
Yo vivi 4 anos en una isla del Mediterraneo y estaba solo, y ahora que vivo en una ciudad continental, sigo estando -casi- solo. Es que somos muy poquitos...
nagual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 06:54 PM   #13
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

welcome atlantica
I love the canary islands it was some years ago now that i came to your beautiful island, lovely weather all year round, wish i was there now!
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 10:19 PM   #14
GaiaLove
Avalon Administrator

Just a note: The OP, Atlantica started this thread over a year ago and hasn't been active since Nov 2008.

A belated Welcome anyways

Click here to chat LIVE with other members of Avalon
GaiaLove is offline   Reply With Quote