Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > United States

Notices

Old 09-07-2008, 07:45 PM   #1
Hiram
Avalon Senior Member

Default San Francisco--Bay Area

We would like to start a meet-for-coffee discussion group. We can be resources for eachother to discuss all of the Project-Camelot information as well as other sources of information. We can assist eachother in knowing we are not alone. Like-minded in mind and in heart.

Last edited by Hiram; 09-07-2008 at 07:49 PM. Reason: Needed to add more
Hiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 07:51 PM   #2
robleong

Default Re: San Francisco--Bay Area

I'm in the SF bay area and would be interested in meeting up, if only for a chat.
Old 09-07-2008, 07:59 PM   #3
Hiram
Avalon Senior Member

Terrific. I think coffee or tea would be a good start. Let me get in touch with some other people on the level and we can arrange something. Where are you located (generally)?
Old 09-07-2008, 08:51 PM   #4
warriorsoul
Avalon Senior Member

san jose here...meet for coffee is good...

how about some conference online chat before the coffee meet...
warriorsoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 01:42 AM   #5
Indridcole
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Hiram!
In San Francisco as well, would be totally down for meeting over coffee and discussing things.
Indridcole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 02:18 PM   #6
cantaloupe
Avalon Senior Member

I'm in sf too and would be up for coffee.
I am checking into getting a nert (neighborhod emergency response training)
together in the haight.
Any sense of how others are sifting through all of this info would be great as friends/ family are not much help
cantaloupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 09:34 PM   #7
Hiram
Avalon Senior Member

I hear you. Its always good to feel out who you are dealing with before you commit to meeting them.
What if you agree to meet them and you show up and some freak is sitting there? (not that I have anything against freaks...actually theyre quite entertaining)
What if they have a misunderstanding about the level of interaction...what if they are suffering from Asperger's Syndrome, or are complete social misanthropes?
These are all valid fears...the only thing I can asure you of is that I can vouch for myself...I'm a regular professional guy in a committed long term relationship...with some very irregular, far out knowledge locked up in my noggin.
I can also vouch for IndridCole. Extremely knowledgable about everything under the sun. Otherwise regular, (somewhat hairsuit man).

We look like people you would approach on the street to talk to. Nice chaps. How bout the rest of you guys??
Old 09-09-2008, 01:50 AM   #8
Number 6

Also in the Bay area. Joined today and saw your thread. Always good to be skeptical about social networking on the net, but we can't let our fears get the better of us. I live in the East bay and work in the city -- financial district. Am up for coffee during the week if convenient for anybody. Lots to discuss, and depending on who/what you believe, maybe not much time, but I try to think positively.
Old 09-09-2008, 04:40 AM   #9
robleong

I'm just a small, ordinary guy, so you'll have nothing to fear from me! BTW, I'm planning to attend the Bay Area UFO Expo on Sat Sep 27, so if any of you are going, we can meet up there too.
Old 09-09-2008, 01:46 PM   #10
Indridcole
Avalon Senior Member

Cool. Hiram and myself are planning to attend that same event. Oh and Hiram, the hairsuit thing is being taken care of in the next couple of days. A shave and haircut does wonders. Aka. I will be more "presentable." LOL
Indridcole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 07:30 PM   #11
historeed

Smile Re: San Francisco--Bay Area

Howdy Friends...
I currently live & work in the North Lake Tahoe area, but frequently travel to the Bay Area on the weekends. I would love to meet and chat with like-minded individuals whenever a weekend meeting can be arranged. I would also like to offer up the Tahoe region for meetings if anyone is interested. It's a wonderful place to relax and appreciate all of Nature's blessings.
Take Care...
Old 09-10-2008, 05:21 AM   #12
robleong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indridcole View Post
Cool. Hiram and myself are planning to attend that same event. Oh and Hiram, the hairsuit thing is being taken care of in the next couple of days. A shave and haircut does wonders. Aka. I will be more "presentable." LOL
Must meet up then! Let me know how you two look like and I'll look for you two at the conference.
Old 09-10-2008, 06:35 AM   #13
MikeDharma
Avalon Senior Member

I'm also in SF. Would love to meetup. Might also be at the UFO expo.
MikeDharma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 12:31 AM   #14
Hiram
Avalon Senior Member

Getting my tickets tonight...excited.
Old 09-12-2008, 04:10 AM   #15
sfbay33
Avalon Senior Member

Hi, I am also local, in san francisco and would love to be notified for the meetup. I am in the same boat as many of the post-ers here- want to meet, talk first. Please let me know if there is a meeting taking place in the city. Thanks for writing your post, Hiram.
sfbay33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 11:01 PM   #16
ladydivine
Avalon Senior Member

Just joined and excited to meet/chat/discuss; I'm located in Redwood City - glad to have found a connection here
ladydivine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 12:20 AM   #17
Ansadare
Avalon Senior Member

Very appreciative re this forum. Currently in the south Bay Area. Interested in meeting for discussion of local options/planning for sustainable enlightened community in remote region of N. CA, OR. WA. ID or MT with ample H2O and adequate elevation. Intend to establish presence in Southern Hemisphere and/or Switzerland as well.
Ansadare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 09:00 PM   #18
Bayareamom
Avalon Senior Member

Great finding this thread, here! We're in the East Bay Area (San Ramon) -- we're also attending the Bay Area Expo on September 28th (want to hear Robert O. Dean speak -- love him). Hope to meet some of you all there.
Bayareamom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 05:05 AM   #19
DiVineEnvy
Avalon Senior Member

Hullo U'all. I'm in da City. Unfortunately, I will be out of town the weekend of the UFO conference. However, I would like meet up for a chat sometime. Count me in!

Divvy
DiVineEnvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 12:37 AM   #20
Wolf
Avalon Senior Member

I am in Pacifica and interested in meeting others. I am heavy on the spiritual side, but I consider myself well-grounded. I am pleased to see everyone here. I am willing to drive a bit for coffee and discussions.
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 06:05 PM   #21
cantaloupe
Avalon Senior Member

OK folks- about meetings- lots of bluster, not much muster.
I am in the Haight in sf and will host a meeting if I can generate any interest in actually getting together physically.
Feel free to pm me and I will post potential times here or communicate with you individually or whatever it takes. It's Thursday 10/2 and I would like to do it this weekend.
I'm not even sure what might be best to cover- suggestions?
I just know that sitting here has not produced too much for me yet.
Who knows what might come of it.
It feels like it's getting late.
cantaloupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 06:11 PM   #22
WineHippie

Last edited by WineHippie; 11-07-2008 at 05:39 PM.
Old 10-05-2008, 10:55 PM   #23
Frame Dragger
Avalon Senior Member

I'm in Silicon Valley. My wife and I are old and chronically ill, and I have problems working with groups in general, but knowing that is half the battle.

I have worked as a professional writer in the computer industry for over 30 years. I have a very intense spiritual orientation but I keep it out of the way of my day to day activities. But unlike a lot of people with a spiritual slant, I expect the worst of the predictions here to come about.

Mike
Frame Dragger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 06:39 AM   #24
ETE
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by historeed View Post
Howdy Friends...
I currently live & work in the North Lake Tahoe area, but frequently travel to the Bay Area on the weekends. I would love to meet and chat with like-minded individuals whenever a weekend meeting can be arranged. I would also like to offer up the Tahoe region for meetings if anyone is interested. It's a wonderful place to relax and appreciate all of Nature's blessings.
Take Care...
South Lake here
ETE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 08:43 PM   #25
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

hello. I'm Brian. living in the north bay. glen Ellen. I'm also looking to meet with others who are thinking in these lines. I have not read the books in question. looking for copy's myself as we speak. but this is something I have researched myself most of my life. I'm new to this board. and would love to meet others for spiritual growth, communication, and trading ideas. I seek the truth. I'm very interested in this subject. and believe that I have been awake most of my life without the tools to do much about it. after all.. were all the crazy ones. right.. :mfr !!! count me in.

cheers
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote