Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-13-2008, 01:26 AM   #1
SamWhiteHopi
Avalon Senior Member

Default Electric Car Production

Ok, there’s been a question bugging me for some weeks now, since watching the documentary, ‘Who Killed the Electric Car?’ that someone here might be able to answer.
There is a stack of batteries needing charge from the grid. Why can’t batteries be charged while the car is driving by some means of a dynamo run by friction from the wheels? I thought batteries could be charged by electrical friction or something?? Like magnets can generate electricity and charge batteries, so why not a similar set up in a car?

And the following link is the News Item relevent to this thread.

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/260/story/57081.html
Now the Big 3 are sinking they are talking again about electric cars, of course. And they do have the more affective batteries needed. They had them ten years ago, just didn’t want us to know. Drag Feet Drag Feet, syndrome. The same old story. We want profits now!!! Which the electric car won’t provide for sometime. But could have perhaps prevented the current big 3 crisis if the electric cars of 1998 had gone ahead.

Thanks for any replies. I have yet to pay for subscription, so don't know when I will be put on read only and for how long.

Love&peace,
Sam
SamWhiteHopi is offline   Reply With Quote