Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Future Talk > Visions of the Future

Notices

Visions of the Future Visions of the future, What are you seeing? Thoughts, Dreams, Intuition....

Old 11-02-2008, 02:16 AM   #26
Accipiter_Phi
Avalon Senior Member

Location: over there, to the left... no, not that left, this left!
Default Re: What is it about prime numbers; Coral Castle, Masons...

Awesome.... Thank you.
Accipiter_Phi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 05:16 PM   #27
Esther
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango View Post
Prime numbers, they've bothered me all my life.... Prime
sums... where do they lead us... Quadruplets...

Why does 144 mean something to all of us....

The secrets of the Universe ? Be prepared

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...f+the+universe

More answers....

trooly,

Tango
[CALL SIGN]

Dancing in the Sky
www.code144.com
www.revelatorium.com
www.jmccanneyscience.com
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 07:34 AM   #28
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

144 IS THE NEW JERUSALEM. A SQUARE WITHIN A SQUARE, A HYPER CUBE OR BETTER YET ESOTERIC
METATRON'S CUBE AND EXOTERIC MEGATRON'S CUBE.

The universe is based on harmonic series such as 72, 144, 432. And 144 (a "C" tone in hertz) is a perfect harmonic of the speed of light, which is 144,000 nautical miles (144,000 minutes of arc per Earth grid second) in the vacuum of space.

Each of these harmonics are literally a mirror, or a cascade of mirrors within mirrors, that 8 hz can look into. For example 144 is 18 x 8 hz, and 72 is 9 x 8 hz.

The way that light travels in space is thus a 144 decimal harmonic (144:144,000), and if you multiply 144 three times one obtains the archaic 432.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 02:33 PM   #29
Reveling John
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: What is it about prime numbers; Coral Castle, Masons...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
The universe is based on harmonic series such as 72, 144, 432. And 144 (a "C" tone in hertz) is a perfect harmonic of the speed of light, which is 144,000 nautical miles (144,000 minutes of arc per Earth grid second) in the vacuum of space.

Each of these harmonics are literally a mirror, or a cascade of mirrors within mirrors, that 8 hz can look into. For example 144 is 18 x 8 hz, and 72 is 9 x 8 hz.

The way that light travels in space is thus a 144 decimal harmonic (144:144,000), and if you multiply 144 three times one obtains the archaic 432.
Wow, very interesting. Thank you. So, using natural harmonic ratios to surmise what note 432 might be, I would conclude that since 432 is 3 times 144 then it is the 3rd partial of the note that represents 144, which we have decided is "C". The 3rd partial of a note is an interval of a perfect 12th in western notation and a perfect 12th up from "C" is "G". So, 432 should be represented by "G". It is very interesting that our music system is evenly divided into 12 parts (chromatic scale has 12 notes, the 12th note being a doubling of the 1st) and that stacking perfect 12ths takes you through the entire spectrum of possible notes in such a system. 144 is 12x12. Hmmm...

I wanted to address 777Great about 8hz being the "lens" with which we look into the harmonic mirror. I have independently had a similar thought with the exception for a possible inclusion. 8hz is a power of 2hz. The relationships that you used as an example of the power of 8 (144 is 18 x 8) can easily be shown to have significant relationships to other powers of 2. For example:

144 is 18x8
144 is 36x4
144 is 72x2
144 is 9x16

Note that 9, 18, 36, and 72 are all octave reductions of our original "C" at 144. So I would expand the intuition that 8 is an important method of magnifying focus, to the idea that 2, or more accurately the bi-polar nature of our experience of waves is an essential tool for focus, magnification, and description. It's interesting that 9x2 gives 18, which translates into 18 cycles per second, where as 9x4 gives 36, or 36 cycles per second, the 'same' pitch an octave 'higher'. So as the power of 2 increases, the amount of detail in the wave sample increases. By the time we hit 144 we've multiplied the original "pure" ratio of 9/1 by 4 times the power of 2 (not sure if that's how you would state it, but we've magnified our source by 2^4). As I get further into this, I'm almost certain that calculus plays a role in accurately describing this phenomena, but I'm pretty rusty on my calc skills.

I used the word bi-polar because it's very interesting to me that 2 allows all of this to happen in the way that we perceive it. There are always two states to a given wave, even if you are dealing with a frequency like 9hz, because there is always a positive and a negative state and its the time that it takes for the wave to transition from one state to the next that we measure. So the relationship between the 2 states essentially defines the wave, i.e. "This is a gamma ray because it takes blah amount of time for it to transition from positive to negative, and that time measurement is within the range of the spectrum we call gamma rays." That's pretty interesting.

However my presumption that a wave has 2 states is based on the method by which we generally model waves and NOT on the phenomenon of waves themselves. Although, all waves have Max energy instances and Min energy instances, which we describe as the positive peak and the negative peak respectively (max and min), all waves that we observe in nature exhibit multiple dimensions of energetic and material modulation. In other words a sound wave travels by means of expanding and shrinking (compression), but in between its most expanded state and it most compressed state, there are multiple moments of "turn around", where the wave has not peaked, but it begins to shrink any way, and instead of going all the way down to equilibrium, it begins to expand again (hence neither of these turn-arounds representing a peak in either direction). Even though the wave may be abstractly described as a 36hz or 144hz wave, there were actually many instance of state change between the peak changes that we use to describe the wave. And these changes can be measured, allowing us to distinguish a 144hz wave embedded in a 432hz wave, or alternately a 432hz wave embedded in a 9hz wave. So what's my point? That all waves have many, many defining states that represent multiple dimensions of state change or better put, "All physical waves are multi-dimensional modulations of a given medium".

In addition to that, all waves can be seen to exist in multiple mediums. The sound wave in that last example is generally described as the compressing and decompressing of physical matter, however when any matter is compressed, the heat energy around that matter changes and also when the heat energy changes the state of compression changes. So movement by means of compression produces movement in heat, but we generally describe heat as a form of electromagnetic energy. So the change in heat state that results from the change in pressure can be described as an electromagnetic wave, which means that our sound wave is not only navigating the medium of vibratory changes in matter, but also the medium of vibratory changes in energy. And just as the sound wave is generating additional sound waves because it is operating on multiple dimensions of material state change, it's electromagnetic portion is generating additional electromagnetic waves because it is operating on multiple dimensions of energetic state change.

If you haven't noticed by now I'm just ranting. Every time I think of something new to say, if I start actually typing it out, I immediately realize something new to say. So I will try to wrap up here.

All of the mediums of state change are completely interlinked. A change in electron charge produces a change in magnetic charge which produces a change in gravitational charge which produces a change in the state of some as yet undiscovered or theoretical force and so and so on. So all the disciplines that deal with any form of continuous state change are completely relevant to one another, because all types of waves are simultaneously existing as all other types of waves. A single wave exerts pressure to change state on all other waves, on all levels of magnification and in all dimensions of state change, and in turn, all other waves exert pressure upon that single wave. That's extremely interesting to me.

This also means that all waves are multi-spectrum and therefore it is impossible that they consists of only 2 dimensions, although it would be accurate to say that you need at the very least 2 dimensions to describe a given wave. 1 dimension does not allow you to describe anything about a wave form. At the same time, the more dimensions you have, the more accurate your description gets. This calls into question our practice of magnifying wave patterns by use of the powers of 2, which are based on a 2 dimensional description of the wave.

Take a wave that travels through space for example. It moves through 3 dimensions of time and one dimension of space according to Newtonian physics. Lets go with that, but we need to refined the language. This is because the way we actually describe a 3D wave is by mapping state changes in each of the 3 spatial dimensions as a function of time. So what you really have as a description is 3 pairs of bi-polar waves which are used to describe what is in fact a single multi-dimensional wave. We prefer to measure the 2d abstraction of the waves that we measure and describe, hence the apparent bi-polarity.

At the basic level that I've study this stuff, each of these pairs is treated as being independent from the other two. Does that make sense to anyone else. Given that a material state change enacts an energetic state change, wouldn't it make more sense to assume that a change in one spatial dimension will induce a change in all other spatial dimensions? Maybe this is how the real physicists study....hehehe, I obviously never made it to multi-variable calculus.

So if a wave that we had been treating as a 2 dimensional phenomenon turns out to be multi-dimensional, why are we still using powers of 2 as a method of magnification and exploration. Would 3 or 7 or 12 be more accurate--anything that attempts to treat this wave as more than a bi-polar phenomena will probably deliver a more accurate description of the behavior of a wave.

Ok, I'll just stop there.

Last edited by Reveling John; 11-03-2008 at 06:50 PM.
Reveling John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 08:08 PM   #30
Reveling John
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: What is it about prime numbers; Coral Castle, Masons...

Oh my.. 4 hours later I'm waking up with some crazy notions...

Does anyone know anything about performing mathematical functions in base-12? I know only that it is possible, but I don't know where to start.

The reason I ask is that I think alot of these numbers we are discussing and more importantly the relationships between the numbers may be better understood in a base-12 numbering system. I'm not even sure what the notation for such a system would look like. Probably could not use the symbols 0,1,2,3...9..... that would be very confusing. For example, in hexadecimal the symbol '10' represents a quantity of 16. So if we're going to go down this rabbit hole lets spare ourselves from '10' means 12. Maybe we can use letters as digits?

Another thing is that what I said before has apparently been rattling around my brain during sleep because I woke up thinking about the way that we traditionally measure waves and determine their value. First, let me clarify that language. When we "measure" a phenomena in order to "determine it's value" we are actually filtering out all but a few pieces of information about the experience and using that little bit of information to construct a general description of the entire experience as well as to predict the quality of future experiences base on that "measurement". In the case of sound waves, we are measuring the rate of change of the most dominant trend in that wave and using that rate to describe the audible experience of the wave as well as making the prediction that if we reproduce the same rate of change in the form of another wave we will have the same experience. So if a wave form that someone calls "C" can be described as consisting of a rate of change of 144 cycles per second, the next wave that I synthesize with a rate of 144hz should reproduce the audible quality of "C".

Here's the interesting thing about that. If I produce a wave of 144hz using a guitar electrically connected to an amp as my oscillating mechanism, my "C" will sound a certain way. If I take this exact same guitar and use all of the exact same circumstance to produce this wave EXCEPT for one change---I'm going to turn my "Distortion" knob all the way up---the result is an experience that, while I might call it "C" and it may have a lot of similarities to that first experience, will also be qualitatively different; possibly completely different, depending on the type of "distortion" I am using (I put distortion in quotes because it's a very loaded term--not too accurate in terms of what it is actually doing to the wave form). Another example is an organ. In a pipe organ, one note is represented by a chorus of pitches, which means that instead of there being this theoretical ratio of 1:1 between note and pitch, there is a ratio of 1:3 or 1:8 or even more. Therefore the note is no longer describing the experience of a single pitch, but is actually describing the experience of the relationships between multiple pitches. On such an organ, the pitches can be configured in such a way that hitting "C" on the keyboard produces a complex wave form that is much closer to "G" in it's qualitative experience than it is to "C" as we experienced it in my original guitar example.

And here's the kicker: All audible waves are a chorus of pitches. The reason the first guitar example sounds different from the second guitar example is that the wave that is produced in the former is composed of a certain combination of pitches which are quantitatively (measurably) different from the pitches that make up the wave that is produced in the latter. So in order to descriptively distinguish the "C" experience of the first setup from the "C" experience of the second I would need substantially more information than the frequency of oscillation of the most dominant trend in each of those waves. In fact the more information I had about each of the many pitches that are cooperating in the production of these waves, the more accurate my mathmatical/scientific description will be. Also, the more accurate my powers of prediction will be, allowing me to synthesize approximations of this wave that are qualitatively closer and closer to the actual experience of the wave.

Now I will sum up my rant:

Waves cannot be described simply by measuring the oscillation of their fundamental tone. Waves are multi-dimensional phenomena and every dimension is active in determining the experience of the wave. Human systems of harmony are based on the assumption that one can isolate elements of a wave, and these systems are constructed from the properties of these isolated elements. However, these elements cannot actually be isolated in the human experience of the wave. In the experience, all elements are integrated at all moments in time.

What does this mean? There are ways of measuring and studying waves that acoustic physicists use which take into account every thing I've discussed so far. Actually any scientist who studies any naturally occurring wave form, be it sound or light or radio or cosmic rays, takes into account this integrative property to waves and is working with a lot of very sophisticated mathematical models. Unfortunately the people who make art, which would be people who use waves (as in light, sound, language, movement) as a means of modeling/redesigning culture and cultural artifacts, by and large do not have very integrative mathematical models to work from, although this is changing rapidly. So instead, through out the centuries and eons they have used the most accurate system of measurement that was available--- the actual experience--- which each individual artist calls on to construct intuitive models of these experiences. These intuitive models serve as both a method of describing the phenomena and also as a method of perfecting the synthesis of subsequent phenomena through the refinement of prediction. I, as an artist have just begun to peek into the world of mathematical modeling through the exploration of electronic music, and I believe that in order to use all of these waves in the most effective ways, I need to understand both an intuitive model that is integrative and a mathematical model that is integrative. Indeed, the more the refined the mathematical model becomes the closer it gets to mirroring the intuitive model. Computer music is a great example of something that began as an instance of computers doing very advanced logical modeling of waves and being redirected by a human user that is working off a set of intuitively produced assumptions, which has gradually become an instance of human beings sharing responsibility for the decision-making process of creative direction with the computers (.i.e. GarageBand will ensure that all of my loops are in the same key and mode if I allow it to, which limits what I can play, but also allows me to play pieces that are more sophisticated than what I would be capable of producing without the assistance of GarageBand).

This is not about music or even sound. This is about all waves and all wave-related phenomena. In order to move further in to the exciting realm of wave surfing, the artist needs to become a scientist, and the scientist needs to become an artist. How each of us do that is certainly not clear to me, but I think forums like this are part of that journey.

Also I believe this is deeply related with the process of Ascension. I don't how to characterize that relationship, but I "intuitively" know that there is something to that.
Reveling John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 08:42 PM   #31
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

John, I'm busy at the moment but want to read your piece later. Just a note, the base-10 system is mathematically sound and natural. It was not arbitrary chosen as some may think, just like why our daily time system was developed by the Sumerians. There are greater forces behind such things.

I understand your base-12 notion in that it may help, but as this is my area of focus, I would not recommend it. Graphic calculators are capable of performing such calculations by the way.
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 10:26 PM   #32
capreycorn
Avalon Senior Member

grrreat video!
why didn`t i see this before!?

don`t ask why, but i`d like to throw in this number:

4 81 0 18

0 could be a "joker"
(doesn`t have to be a number)

Last edited by capreycorn; 11-03-2008 at 10:52 PM.
capreycorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 04:46 PM   #33
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100thmonkey View Post
I'll have to watch that later, but I am also thinking this thread may fit well alongside the Camelot interview with Ralph Ring?
I don't think sooo....

IT'S ALL CONNECTED.... Watch this and learn.... It's electric

You are more important than you know:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=le_yS...eature=related

SH-h-h-h-h... It's a secret !

Trooly,

Tango

" Dancing in the Sky "
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 05:00 PM   #34
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
144 IS THE NEW JERUSALEM. A SQUARE WITHIN A SQUARE, A HYPER CUBE OR BETTER YET ESOTERIC
METATRON'S CUBE AND EXOTERIC MEGATRON'S CUBE.

Hi 777.
I'm not sure why, by as soon as I read hypercube and then watched 'The Arrivals' link above it just reminded me of a guy named Stan Romanek. He seemingly has written a series of equations/drawings that he says have been planted in his mind.

Weird thing is - he actually drew a hypercube with the planets of our solar system and the constellation Orion. Pic attached:

Full story can be seen here :http://www.rense.com/general46/stan1.html

Anyway - I think you guys are on to something and I felt this was a connection

Peace
Iain
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 6stan.jpg (10.1 KB, 6 views)
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 06:22 PM   #35
rosie
Avalon Senior Member

Tango,
Thank you, thank you, thank you for this gem. Most of my thoughts and dreams contain magnetism, numbers, angles, copper and sacred geometry.

Pieces are falling into place.

love & peace
rosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 01:57 PM   #36
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

Your welcome...... enJoy...
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote