Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Unconfirmed News Reports

Notices

Unconfirmed News Reports Please post any unconfirmed/unverified reports here

Old 11-20-2009, 10:50 AM   #1
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default "Breaking: Entire Nation of Ukraine Under Armed Quarantine-Entire Nation Shut Down"

This is an unconfirmed story. It is posted on the blog which is associated with Dr Bill Deagle.

"THIS JUST IN
Reports from the Ukraine..
============ ========= ========= ========= ====

"The entire nation of Ukraine is under quarantine by the World Health Organization and by their own Ukrainian government. No one is allowed to enter the nation, and no one is allowed to leave. All transportation in or out has been grounded. All border crossings are closed and heavily guarded. All schools in the country are closed. Most businesses are shut down. No large gatherings of people are permitted. Only medically necessary and government vehicles are permitted on the streets. People are generally confined to their homes. Not a word of what is happening is being printed or reported on by the news media. There is a complete news blackout. And people are dying by the hundreds every day. A few bodies are being buried when possible. Most are being burned. Almost everyone in the country is wearing masks or bandanas over their faces for protection. The disease is highly contagious and thousands of new cases are occurring daily."

Here is the link:

http://labvirus.wordpress.com/2009/1...ion-shut-down/

Last edited by Seashore; 02-20-2010 at 07:03 PM. Reason: Punctuation
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 11:05 AM   #2
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: "Breaking: Entire Nation of Ukraine Under Armed Quarantine-Entire Nation Shut Do

Thank you seashore, it was only a matter of time.
I will try to find out as much info as poss, my ex has a friend he works with who is from the Ukraine.
Off to make a phone call....
Bou x
Ps told my folks and friends about this, they took the news seriously, and are getting ready for when it spreads

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 11:54 AM   #3
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Default Re: "Breaking: Entire Nation of Ukraine Under Armed Quarantine-Entire Nation Shut Do

This was posted on the 30th of october

http://www.reuters.com/article/ameri...s/idUSLU580549

Searching for more infos and contacted some friends who may help.

The sites I found making the same announcement as yours Seashore were all doom and gloom sites ( " Doom daily " and " Weird news ") so we need to look into this very carefully before buying it .

Love Always
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 11-20-2009 at 12:18 PM.
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 11:59 AM   #4
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quarantine ?

http://www.travelpod.com/travel-blog...8604/tpod.html

Love Always
mudra
Old 11-20-2009, 12:12 PM   #5
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Just a note ... I spoke to one of my freinds in Slovakia (border Ukraine) the other day and he had said trhat it's all over blown info...!!

PTW ramping up??!!

I don't know...

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 12:38 PM   #6
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

The good thing is we are Discerning info before we accept it as Truth!
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 12:57 PM   #7
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Alex Studer is the blogger who posted the story. Here is his reply to the question about where he got the story:

"I have not gotten confirmation on this, but it comes to me from a VERY trusted source."

I will follow up for updates, which I'm sure he will post.

Have members read this thread:

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17630
Old 11-20-2009, 01:04 PM   #8
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

video : Ukraine in panic over swine flu

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.p...t=va&aid=16094

There is sure a lot of money to be made by some with these swine flu panics .

Love Always
mudra
Old 11-20-2009, 01:08 PM   #9
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

These are the latest news minute to minute in Russia
http://en.rian.ru/exsoviet/20091120/156916906.html

The death toll from the ongoing flu epidemic in Ukraine has reached 354 since the start of October, the country's health ministry said on Friday.
The ministry said over 1.54 million people have been infected since the outbreak began.
The number of officially confirmed swine flu deaths in the country has reached 17, with 255 people infected.
Earlier, 328 flu deaths were reported across the country, with a total of 1.46 million people infected. There were 15 swine flu deaths registered in the country as of November 18, with 166 people infected.
Ukrainian health officials say the situation has stabilized, and that quarantine measures imposed by the government in nine western provinces in late October in an attempt to curb the spread of flu may be lifted by the end of the week.
In early November, Ukraine's National Security and Defense Council (NSDC) chief, Raisa Bohatyryova, said there were "constitutional prerequisites" for a state of emergency amid the flu epidemic.
A state of emergency could delay the presidential election scheduled for January 17, 2010 until May.
Ukraine's Prime Minister Yulia Tymoshenko has said she sees no need for such measures.
The Ukrainian parliament has approved the allocation of 1 billion hryvnias ($125 million) for measures to fight swine and seasonal flu.
However, President Viktor Yushchenko, who earlier requested help from other countries to stem the flu outbreak, has not signed the allocation plan, saying it would accelerate inflation and cause a decline in Ukraine's standard of living.
Yulia Tymoshenko said the president's refusal to allocate money would impede governmental efforts to fight the epidemic.
Yushchenko and Tymoshenko, as well as Party of Regions leader and former premier Viktor Yanukovych, who lost the previous vote to Yushchenko following the 2004 "orange revolution" are among the 16 candidates to run in the Ukrainian presidential election.
KIEV, November 20 (RIA Novosti)

Love Always
mudra
Old 11-20-2009, 01:12 PM   #10
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
There is sure a lot of money to be made by some with these swine flu panics .
I think we should not be distracted from verification of the story.

We should also be focusing on pushing for what the government should be doing.

Have members read this post: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...680#post189680
Old 11-20-2009, 01:29 PM   #11
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

By all means I agree seashore .. Finding the truth is what counts .

Love Always
mudra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
I think we should not be distracted from verification of the story.

We should also be focusing on pushing for what the government should be doing.

Have members read this post: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...680#post189680
Old 11-20-2009, 01:58 PM   #12
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

Just checked WHOs website, no mention of alarming news from Ukraine,
So.....plod on as usual
Bou x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 01:58 PM   #13
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

If all this was true some people in Poland would know. There are many who have close ties with Ukraine...And it would greatly affect a variety of businesses...so use A LO OF discernment here...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 02:04 PM   #14
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by boudicca View Post
Just checked WHOs website, no mention of alarming news from Ukraine,
So.....plod on as usual
Bou x
I disagree.

The WHO cannot be trusted.
Old 11-20-2009, 02:05 PM   #15
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
If all this was true some people in Poland would know. There are many who have close ties with Ukraine...And it would greatly affect a variety of businesses...so use A LO OF discernment here...
I know you will keep us posted...
Old 11-20-2009, 02:09 PM   #16
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Here is Alex Studer's blog post about the gene sequence info released by the WHO on the 18th:

http://labvirus.wordpress.com/2009/1...apon-outbreak/
Old 11-20-2009, 02:15 PM   #17
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

I think we are going to see a lot more of this media posting because the swine flu agenda has not gone how TPTB wanted it to.
Today in the UK on morning breakfast news channel they are upping the agenda to get the age 1/4's inoculated, people are actually ringing in asking if the flu jab would be okay to be done at the same time as the child has the MMR jab!!!!! come on you people wake up!!!
Our poor kiddies are going through s....t lately with all these jabs.
But this is now serious if they are pushing for this age group to be done.
A lot of pregnant woman are refusing saying they do not know what this jab can do to there un born child.
People must stick to their beliefs do not get it done all we can do is keep pushing that word out NO! i think with so many on the internet these days this information has got out there with all the videos out on you tube etc people are starting to take notice. I hope so i really do!
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 02:16 PM   #18
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I disagree.

The WHO cannot be trusted.
When I say this, I mean that the United Nations, which of course WHO is a part of, is a major conduit for the New World Order agenda.
Old 11-20-2009, 02:22 PM   #19
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
"I have not gotten confirmation on this, but it comes to me from a VERY trusted source."
It is possible that this source has been tricked by the disinfo agents tasked with discrediting Dr Deagle.
Old 11-20-2009, 02:57 PM   #20
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

I think Beagle does that all by himself no disinfo agents required with him
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 02:58 PM   #21
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
I think Beagle does that all by himself no disinfo agents required with him
I don't appreciate the sarcasm.

If you are a Deagle-hater, how about starting a separate thread so people can post on-topic.

Last edited by Seashore; 11-20-2009 at 03:03 PM. Reason: Add comment
Old 11-20-2009, 02:59 PM   #22
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Please, members, stay on track verifying the story in the opening post.
Old 11-20-2009, 03:01 PM   #23
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Ohhh no. We better get our vaccines quick before we get it too!

17 deaths confirmed to be swine flu.. out of 354? This is hocus pocus at its wildest. Ive seen how they diagnose swine flue.

Here are all the symptoms you need.

*Cough
*Runny nose
*Sore throat

Doctors all over the place are diagnosing these symptoms which are remarkably similar to the common cold as swine flu.

This would have made Hitler so proud.
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 03:10 PM   #24
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
Ohhh no. We better get our vaccines quick before we get it too!

17 deaths confirmed to be swine flu.. out of 354? This is hocus pocus at its wildest. Ive seen how they diagnose swine flue.

Here are all the symptoms you need.

*Cough
*Runny nose
*Sore throat

Doctors all over the place are diagnosing these symptoms which are remarkably similar to the common cold as swine flu.

This would have made Hitler so proud.
I'm encouraged by signs I see of the public wising up about the lies and deception, but what worries me is forced vaccinations or "voluntary with consequences," meaning things like your social security check will discontinue if you refuse, as a hypothetical.
Old 11-20-2009, 04:03 PM   #25
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

A regular guest on Dr Deagle's radio program is Tim Alexander, aka Lord Stirling of Evansville, Illinois, U.S.

Mr Alexander's blog reports the following, with a link to another blog which in turn links to a Google translation of the information from the Ministry of Health of Ukraine, evidently:

"Latest Official Figures ~ Ukrainian Plague:
1,540,514 Sick; 88,744 Hospitalized; 354 Dead (not believable); 58,143 Released from hospitals. Date: 11/19/09"

Here's the link to Alexander's blog:

http://europebusines.blogspot.com/