Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 09-18-2008, 02:41 AM   #1
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation PRAY FOR PEACE PEOPLE... October is here

We call upon all the powers and forces of light upon this planet, off this planet, and through the various universes to stand with us and help us take back this beautiful planet.

This thread was originated after Kerry published a statement on Camelot, September 17th (see 2nd post below for her statement) that War with Iran seemed to be imminent. This is still within the realm of Illuminati possibility, and now we're headed into October, whatever that will bring.

Two weeks ago, many were expressing hopelessness, helplessness, gloom and doom. And there was also a tremendous outpouring of love and light for this planet. A beacon of light was lit here. Let's keep it burning!

Let us continue to transmute our own fear into love and light, and hold the intent that this beautiful planet be a place of peace and health for all its lifeforms.

Refuse to cooperate with those who would wish to create anything else here. We have no enemies on this planet, but we must deny those interdimensional beings who may control what is happening here the fear-snacks they crave from us. Put those guys on a diet!

As we break the restrictive chains of fear, we create an expansive space where we can shine as the radiant beings that we are.

Thank you for your expressions of love and peace. Blessings and peace to all.

Last edited by Carol; 10-02-2008 at 05:49 AM.
doodah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 02:45 AM   #2
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: PRAY FOR PEACE PEOPLE... Kerry just posted that the Idiots are going to attack Ir

This is what this site is FOR. A force for good in this world.
Old 09-18-2008, 02:45 AM   #3
Andre
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: PRAY FOR PEACE PEOPLE... Kerry just posted that the Idiots are going to attack Ir

Yeah! I just saw it. I hope this does not occur. Let's all pray about this.

Here is the Kerry update:

Quote:
17 September

• A source has just informed us that their alphabet agency contact has been deployed to the Middle East. In the words of the contact, war with Iran is now a "done deal". This contact had also said in a previous message that he was "too old for this ****".

Back in July, the contact stated that Israel will start it, and the US will back them, mainly with refueling. We have no further information to indicate whether this strategy is still current.

Our source has asked for us all to pray for peace.

It is Camelot's view that an attack may be used to take the eyes of the world off the ongoing economic crash and on to the war scenario in a major effort to distract while things go downhill.

Our source Henry Deacon, who has worked with many different agencies on many different projects, has told us (in response to our sharing with him the above information) that he was contacted last week with a view to an immediate and urgent assignment in the Middle East at an extremely high rate of pay. Henry turned down the offer.
Andre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 02:46 AM   #4
Carrie1971
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by doodah View Post
This is what this site is FOR. A force for good in this world.
World wide all souls want this "war stuff" to stop.

http://www.campaigniran.org/casmii/i...hp?q=node/6322
Carrie1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 02:47 AM   #5
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting post, but for the first time it seems to be lacking anything solid, just our faith in Kerry. Hawkeye had a little bit more substance to it. Logically, you should barely even consider Hawkeye, but the way he worded it, I felt like there was a huge grain of truth to it.

However, at this moment, my intuition is at the tipping point and I'm going with that. Anything is possible now (well, it always has been, but you know what I mean).
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 02:49 AM   #6
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Gregor ... PRAY just in case! This is not the time for discussion!
Old 09-18-2008, 02:50 AM   #7
Lt Ripley
Avalon Senior Member

I truly hope and pray that this does not come to pass.
Lt Ripley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 02:53 AM   #8
Blueswordangel
Avalon Senior Member

Peace is here now
Blueswordangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 02:54 AM   #9
OceanWinds

my intuition tells me this "war" is not going to happen... but that an act intending to start a war will. This act will just bring exposure to those trying to take control of the world... and it will further unravel the lies that are happening in the world.

This is an act of desperation... and I get the vision that they are going to scramble a couple jets over Iran looking for them to instigate an response. I also get the intuition that these jets might also have orders to attack civlians
Old 09-18-2008, 02:54 AM   #10
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Amen to that, Ripley.

VIEWERS: pLEASE POST SOMETHING so that this thread will stay up at the top of the list. Otherwise, it will just keep moving down and get lost in the shuffle. IF this is happening as they say, we need as much good will going out from here as possible.
Old 09-18-2008, 02:57 AM   #11
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie1971 View Post
World wide all souls want this "war stuff" to stop.
That is so fundamentally true. I was telling that to someone today and that's the main reason it hasn't gotten to that level yet in my opinion. But you got the right idea, pray.
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 02:57 AM   #12
rustanddust
Avalon Senior Member

prayin', prayin here
rustanddust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 02:58 AM   #13
Tuza

I now ask my people watching to de-neutralize all the weapons of war. De-neutralize all of them now.
Old 09-18-2008, 03:00 AM   #14
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Ok, lets try the 100th monkey theory.

I'm in. and against this war.
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 03:01 AM   #15
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Good thought, Tuza.

People, please post your prayers here!
Old 09-18-2008, 03:04 AM   #16
Adarajones
Avalon Senior Member

Good Lord!, do we have any members from Iran here?. Could we verify any of this information?.

Let's pray this does not come to pass!!

Last edited by Adarajones; 09-18-2008 at 05:09 PM.
Adarajones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 03:06 AM   #17
Chaordic Simplexity
Avalon Senior Member

Wanting just perpetuates a state of wanting. We have to empower ourselves and choose it and act it out. Spread the love.

Go ahead....attack Iran and wake up millions more
Chaordic Simplexity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 03:08 AM   #18
SkyWatcher
Avalon Senior Member

As the song says, "Let there be peace on earth, and let it begin with me."

Let's pray, send light, love and anything else we have in our positive tool chests at this situation.

Blessings and Peace,
Nancy
SkyWatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 03:10 AM   #19
FoxForceFive
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: PRAY FOR PEACE PEOPLE... Kerry just posted that the Idiots are going to attack Ir

Not to be a wet blanket or anything, but what good will praying do? It's the illusion of religion that is partly responsible for the mess we're in to begin with. The function of religion is to mask our true origins and the reality of our existence. David Icke (whom will be interviewed by Camelot soon) for example, writes about the role of religion in the matrix of humanity. Sure, it's all fine and good to project positive outcomes via our thoughts as a collective consciousness, but praying as such... I don't buy into it.
FoxForceFive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 03:10 AM   #20
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Lt. Ripley, Blueswordangel, Carrie1971, Andre, Arturo, rustanddust, Tuza, TranceAm, Adarajones, SkyWatcher.

Please no, even if it will wake up milions more. This is not the way.
Old 09-18-2008, 03:12 AM   #21
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxForceFive View Post
Not to be a wet blanket or anything, but what good will praying do? It's the illusion of religion that is partly responsible for the mess we're in to begin with. The function of religion is to mask our true origins and the reality of our existence. David Icke (whom will be interviewed by Camelot soon) for example, writes about the role of religion in the matrix of humanity. Sure, it's all fine and good to project positive outcomes via our thoughts as a collective consciousness, but praying as such... I don't buy into it.
This isn't about religion. I use the word "pray" loosely. It's about energy. True prayer is a form of inward/outward directed communication with the greater source of which we are all a part. It has nothing to do with religion.

Will you join us in requesting that this not happen?
Old 09-18-2008, 03:16 AM   #22
SkyWatcher
Avalon Senior Member

As I said, ANY tool in your toolbox. You choose, but please use it.
Nancy
SkyWatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 03:21 AM   #23
Tuza

Use your energy Now to manifest intervention and destabilize all their weapons. WE are doing it NOW.
Old 09-18-2008, 03:24 AM   #24
HeidiLore
Avalon Senior Member

I shall meditate for this to not occur.
HeidiLore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 03:27 AM   #25
ranma187
Avalon Senior Member

I think it's time for me to watch some star trek. God bless The commercial free DVD versions.
ranma187 is offline   Reply With Quote