Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-25-2010, 01:24 AM   #1
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Default Stop blowing whistles, Start making changes.

We have come to a point now in the construction of an informational database so vast and exhaustive that it is doing more then just serving its purpose at educating the masses, its starting to downright confuse people.

Its time to stop blowing whistles and put your cards on the table. What can we do about this mess? Whats your areas of expertise? How can we come together right now and start making a positive impact that our grandchildrens children will thanks us wholeheartedly for.

The time for blowing whistles is up. We know the deal, and anyone who even gets a taste of it will not have a hard time figuring it all out with the vast mine of information we have to hand. Instead of thinking about how we are going to survive the coming of a potential catastrophe shouldnt we be taking positive action in ensuring a positive future instead. I know you guys can do it, i know we can do it! Its what we were born to do!!

Dont come to me saying that there "might" be disclosure any day now. Dont come to me saying that the world "might" end in 2012. Come to me with resolutions you have for the problems at hand. I know things are starting to change. People around me are waking up at an astonishing rate, and their starting to come together and discuss this out in the open. This is such a victory! Only a couple of years ago most of the people around me were walking around like zombies looking for their next fix of stimulation be it the television the xbox or the wife. And now, now they are coming to me discussing these things and asking what can we do! This is phenominal, if one person can influence that many people imagine what we as a society can do here at project avalon.

This is a red alert for all doers out there who are ready to get down and dirty, and sticky if neccesary. Post your mind here and tell us what you think, tell us where you think we can aim for that will bring us in a more positive direction.
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote