Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2009, 09:07 AM   #1
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 345
Default Obama is a fraud

So Obama is a fraud, he has duped the American people and dazed a bunch of coolaid drinkers. If this doesn't get him removed I'm going to invest in the Cool Aid company because they must selling tons.

"In a move certain to fuel the debate over Obama's qualifications for the presidency, the group "Americans for Freedom of Information" has released copies of President Obama's college transcripts from Occidental College. Released today, the transcript indicates that Obama, under the name Barry Soetoro, received financial aid as a foreign student from Indonesia as an undergraduate at the school. The transcript was released by Occidental College in compliance with a court order in a suit brought by the group in the Superior Court of California. The transcript shows that Obama (Soetoro) applied for financial aid and was awarded a fellowship for foreign students from the Fulbright Foundation Scholarship program. To qualify for the scholarship, a student must claim foreign citizenship." Source: http://www.rense.com/general86/dwnto.htm
Waterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 09:50 AM   #2
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posts: 2,280
Default Re: Obama is a fraud

This is probably just more illuminati propaganda. They have their spin machines running at full tilt.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 09:54 AM   #3
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 694
Default Re: Obama is a fraud

We have the cause, we have the reaction, now I can't wait to see the solution.......this should really be interesting eh?
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 11:52 AM   #4
lemon_sky88
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Columbus, Ohio U.S.A.
Posts: 152
Default Re: Obama is a fraud

My eyebrow is fully raised at this dude. I just hope he is a light beror and aware of him self. If not we are on a crash course with destiny. I caint tell with Obama because he has to work with the people who have been f**in this country up for their own ajenda/power. As a result of being there for some time there hold has to be quite strong. I caint tell if hes trying to break that hold in his own way or if hes apart of the problem. We need a fierce out spoken not scared of nobody president. I fear that Obama wants good but is too scared to accomplish his goals and the concequince for falling back will be dire. I can understand his fear for his family. If his life is taken over serious change like Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. , J.F. Kennedy, and the list gose on. His family would be without and so forth. Well dont become the leader if you are not in a position to lead. Why wont Obama outs these dudes! Where is the transparency he promised because im still guessing just like I had to do with the damn Bush administration. what is Obamas next move and where is he going with this "change" hes promised? I see thus far things have only changed on paper not in life. the fat cats are still fat and I, My kids, There kids kids, are still well screwd. We need a true el capitan, can Obama fill these shoes or is he a wolf in sheeps clothing?
lemon_sky88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 12:28 AM   #5
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member
 
Humble Janitor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 3,201
Default Re: Obama is a fraud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterman View Post
So Obama is a fraud, he has duped the American people and dazed a bunch of coolaid drinkers. If this doesn't get him removed I'm going to invest in the Cool Aid company because they must selling tons.

"In a move certain to fuel the debate over Obama's qualifications for the presidency, the group "Americans for Freedom of Information" has released copies of President Obama's college transcripts from Occidental College. Released today, the transcript indicates that Obama, under the name Barry Soetoro, received financial aid as a foreign student from Indonesia as an undergraduate at the school. The transcript was released by Occidental College in compliance with a court order in a suit brought by the group in the Superior Court of California. The transcript shows that Obama (Soetoro) applied for financial aid and was awarded a fellowship for foreign students from the Fulbright Foundation Scholarship program. To qualify for the scholarship, a student must claim foreign citizenship." Source: http://www.rense.com/general86/dwnto.htm
This is part of what makes these forums a hostile place for those that don't share (what appears to be) a majority opinion of hate/hostility towards Obama.

Perhaps this is why Bill and Kerry do not get involved much with the forums (other than their regular duties)?

I would leave the Obama stuff up to Rense and his cronies because it contributes nothing to this place.

Last edited by Humble Janitor; 06-19-2009 at 12:34 AM.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 01:15 AM   #6
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,117
Default Re: Obama is a fraud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
This is part of what makes these forums a hostile place for those that don't share (what appears to be) a majority opinion of hate/hostility towards Obama.

Perhaps this is why Bill and Kerry do not get involved much with the forums (other than their regular duties)?

I would leave the Obama stuff up to Rense and his cronies because it contributes nothing to this place.
Humble...I love you dearly...but I have to disagree with you...it means everything.....the PTB are out of control...and he is just as much a part of it as anyone. there is no difference between the Democrats and Republicans. It's just an illusion to make us think we have the smallest bit of control..so we will remain passive while they do their dirty work.
I would love to believe that he is doing the right thing...but his actions tell the world otherwise.
This administration is not following through with anything but the completion of the previous one. Just under a different hat as it were.
So...when the SHTF.....remember these words
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 01:24 AM   #7
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member
 
Humble Janitor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 3,201
Default Re: Obama is a fraud

What does Obama's citizenship have to do with his current job performance?

Someone care to tell me?

Otherwise, it's hard to take this place seriously sometimes with threads like this. I read about spreading love and positivity and also read posts clearly written out of hatred or negativity. Which is it? What is the purpose of this place nowadays?

I have a friend who told me about Camelot. We used to discuss it. He wont' come around anymore because of the attitude towards Obama. That's one less person out of many that could be tuning in.

It would make more sense to present a neutral opinion on ALL world leaders. None are perfect but please, don't make every single post/thread an opportunity to drag them through the mud, again and again.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 01:39 AM   #8
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,117
Default Re: Obama is a fraud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
What does Obama's citizenship have to do with his current job performance?

Someone care to tell me?

Otherwise, it's hard to take this place seriously sometimes with threads like this. I read about spreading love and positivity and also read posts clearly written out of hatred or negativity. Which is it? What is the purpose of this place nowadays?

I have a friend who told me about Camelot. We used to discuss it. He wont' come around anymore because of the attitude towards Obama. That's one less person out of many that could be tuning in.

It would make more sense to present a neutral opinion on ALL world leaders. None are perfect but please, don't make every single post/thread an opportunity to drag them through the mud, again and again.

I certainly don't hate Obama..in fact when he became president..I cried to see that a black man was elected president....we've come a long way! And it's about time....
However....if he got elected through fraud....it's worse then ever...for that very fact.
Now...in my heart I hope it's not true..that fraud was committed...however...it speaks very loud of what he is made of if that is the case. And if it is true..he has done his race a disservice ...because they did not commit it he did.
What relevance does it have if he committed fraud to get elected?

His honor..that's what ...and the belief of the ones that elected him
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 01:43 AM   #9
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,117
Default Re: Obama is a fraud

On one had Humble I agree with you...it's pointless to rehash this stuff..there is so much more to focus on..but it is something to think about..and obviously it is being rehashed due to major disappointment

Now there are many threads here that are very positive....but we cannot forget...we have to keep our eyes open,
otherwise...they, the PTB will keep abusing us..and I for one won't stand for it anymore, and will fight against it because I believe we deserve better

Last edited by BROOK; 06-19-2009 at 01:56 AM.
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 02:10 AM   #10
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 2,570
Default Re: Obama is a fraud

I think Obama was much better than any of the other alternatives (except Ron Paul!) so people should stop whining. He's doing a much better job in foreign relations than any president in my lifetime. He's taken a hard line against Israelis expanding there stupid settlements which is admirable. Gave a great speech to encourage unity with the Islamic world in Cairo.
Bush, Cheney and the monkey brigade would never have the balls or integrity to do either... the list goes on. Crowned with eventual disclosure hopefully.

And sort this economic **** out (dismantle the Fed system) so we can get back to the really important stuff... like sending humans to Mars and building a base on the Moon (even if we have to pay the Zeta rent ) And of course world peace followed by galactic peace.

The Obama being a foreign national scandal (which I believe is probably true) might be part of a long term agenda to get this guy in office in 2012?:






Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 04:07 AM   #11
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: On this Rock
Posts: 1,390
Default Re: Obama is a fraud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
What does Obama's citizenship have to do with his current job performance?

Someone care to tell me?

Otherwise, it's hard to take this place seriously sometimes with threads like this. I read about spreading love and positivity and also read posts clearly written out of hatred or negativity. Which is it? What is the purpose of this place nowadays?

I have a friend who told me about Camelot. We used to discuss it. He wont' come around anymore because of the attitude towards Obama. That's one less person out of many that could be tuning in.

It would make more sense to present a neutral opinion on ALL world leaders. None are perfect but please, don't make every single post/thread an opportunity to drag them through the mud, again and again.
Humble If you don`t mind my asking what do you see that he has done /is doing that makes him any different than the rest no one is saying they hate the man but I see no reason to run up to him shake his hand and say hey great job your doing there Barack

Just so you know I`m none to pleased with the Leaders of the Liberal and Conservative parties up here either

Last edited by Northern Boy; 06-19-2009 at 04:10 AM.
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 04:30 AM   #12
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Lunar Base II
Posts: 3,093
Default Re: Obama is a fraud

I like the idea of sticking to the issues...and not making it personal. Critical thinking should be the norm...not hatred. I see a potential constitutional crisis regarding Obama's citizenship. This could precipitate civil unrest, martial law...and suspension of the Constitution. I'm thinking more and more that all world leaders simply follow orders...and not necessarily from humans. I know I'm a nut...but maybe it takes a nut to figure out what's really going on in this nutty world.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 05:06 AM   #13
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 947
Default Re: Obama is a fraud

Youth Brigade! Yea!
Ok sorry but its just so obvious.

Anyways whether Obama is good or not is besides the point.
The fact is we don't need anyone to tell us how to live and what to believe.
Our soul does a great job of that if we listen to it! But the system makes us polarize to ego.
I know its hard to see, but if government would just go away, along with the police, the health care system, education institutions, and the whole 9 yards, we the human race would be so much more productive, peaceful, educated, and rich with abundance. The whole system is made to produce scarcity and to make us believe we need these laws for protection while at the same time forcing us into violence through poverty and media trickery, among other things.

It's all a sham. Rise above it consciously so you can see the whole picture, and you can't deny it! Stop looking for help in Washington, cuz it ain't coming from there, it never was and it never will be because at its core Washington is a giant monster of corruption. Look at our recorded his-story as proof.


Or don't, then we can continue the downward spiral into a very unpleasant reality that is a waste to even think about.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 05:51 AM   #14
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posts: 2,280
Default Re: Obama is a fraud

Obama is dismantling the illuminati bit by bit.

I don't see the problem. He outed Cheney as the torturer, that and what he is doing to the FED has probably got a lot of guns pointed at him.

I wish people would learn to recognize black-ops propaganda. The illuminati hate him and they will do anything to bring him down, and many "conspiracy-nuts" are soft targets for these black-ops propaganda types - easy to manipulate because they have learned to thrive on less than 100% factual coverage.

Obama is simply playing the game as it needs to be played. I would not want his job. I would not want to have to call the loosing of a bridge to win a war, but at a higher level of being I am sure that we are all on the same side really.

I wish him all possible light and protection for the highest and best good of all - he certainly needs it.

A..

Last edited by Anchor; 06-19-2009 at 12:20 PM. Reason: removed whining comment - I am sorry about that
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 05:52 AM   #15
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 2,482
Default Re: Obama is a fraud

Thank you for posting that Waterman...............

I knew that this was being investigated and there are many court cases pending just to verify his citizenship.

Its too bad that people get so angry over this posting when in all actuallity, it is very important and it serioiusly means alot.

I didn't want Obama for president, I wanted Hillary.............what a joke....I had no idea what was really going on in the world and when I finally found out, and thanks to Kathleen, in this room, I did open my eyes. She helped alot.

I know it makes no difference what party you are affiliated with. Republican or Democrats............I was raised Democrat but now I consider myself a liberal. Yes it was nice to see a Black man but I had my doubts regarding this man after I heard him speak for the second time. I couldn't put my finger on it but it was close to fear. I identified him with "the antichrist" and now I no longer do that. I did a whole lot of research on Obama because I wanted to know who he was. My friends told me that he had to become the president because a black man had to be in power to bring back Karma to the white race. I laughed and told her that was hillarious. Now, after researching, I see where she is coming from. She is a Reiki Master and has taught me alot regarding that end of the spectrum but at the time, it meant nothing to me.

Jeff Rense, David Icke, Alex Jones .............yes they are three that come to my mind right now that bash Obama......but they also bashed Bush, Clinton and many others. Im proud of these men for all that they have done to get word to the people of the world.........Thats what really matters here.........getting the word out to the people

This needs to be said.............this needs to be discussed. Why, to wake up the world. His words are not truthful..............wake up people, wake up.

Pray or meditate and love each other and prepare .

Now the gays are uprising saying "obama, stabbed them in the back"
The Christains are uprising saying "obama only cares for the Muslins"
The Native Americans are uprising saying "obama lied to them about health care and so much more"

Obama is a puppet................nothing else..............no changes in the white house, it's right on course..............WE NEED TO DO THE CHANGES OURSELF

So I'm sorry that you get so mad and many others, including my husband, because we all have so much hope in obama and it's not going to happen with him. He is only a puppet just like the rest.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 05:58 AM   #16
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posts: 2,280
Default Re: Obama is a fraud

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
and it's not going to happen with him.
It certainly won't if everyone thinks this way.

Obama, if a puppet, is just as easily your puppet and can easily be an agent for the change you want.

Your universe is yours you know - make it so.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 06:04 AM   #17
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member
 
Humble Janitor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 3,201
Default Re: Obama is a fraud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
It certainly won't if everyone thinks this way.

Obama, if a puppet, is just as easily your puppet and can easily be an agent for the change you want.

Your universe is yours you know - make it so.

A..
Exactly.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 06:09 AM   #18
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,117
Default Re: Obama is a fraud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
It certainly won't if everyone thinks this way.

Obama, if a puppet, is just as easily your puppet and can easily be an agent for the change you want.

Your universe is yours you know - make it so.

A..
Point taken, and you are so right...it is what we make it
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 06:15 AM   #19
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 947
Default Re: Obama is a fraud

This is all news to me, last I heard he massively expanded the feds power...
Actions speak louder then lies.
And the failing illuminati control the media and washington, so why would they need to use Rense as their outlet to xpose Obama? Why does everyone who has a bad opinion of Obama get called whiners and other insults by his supporters? Oh yea the programs are programming them, that's why, silly me I forgot.
Why does everyone keep calling Obama black when he's half white? At least according to the official story.
Why does his name vibrate Barack (iraq), Hussein (explaination not needed), Obama (Osama)? Is it by pure chance? Have you researched into that?

No one even knew of the guy 18 months ago, amazing how easy it has become for the ptw.

As for Cheney, nothing has happened to him and nothing new came out that everyone didn't already know.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
Obama is dismantling the illuminati bit by bit.

I don't see the problem. He outed Cheney as the torturer, that and what he is doing to the FED has probably got a lot of guns pointed at him - yet all I hear is whining about how he is one of them.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 06:18 AM   #20
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 947
Default Re: Obama is a fraud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
It certainly won't if everyone thinks this way.

Obama, if a puppet, is just as easily your puppet and can easily be an agent for the change you want.

Your universe is yours you know - make it so.

A..
Not to be disagreeable but I disagree. We don't need to look outside to these so called leaders for change. That's what got us in the mess.

The Universe doesn't do politics.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 06:22 AM   #21
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: So. Cal. U.S.
Posts: 4,205
Default Re: Obama is a fraud

To me it really doesn't matter who's president anymore. I've never voted and probably never will.
Life is a never ending movie titled " Live and Learn"
I'll just come back over and over again, each time playing a different part!
It's a vicious never ending cycle, LOL
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 06:27 AM   #22
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member
 
Humble Janitor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 3,201
Default Re: Obama is a fraud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha View Post
Why does everyone who has a bad opinion of Obama get called whiners and other insults by his supporters?
Why do people who like him get called sheep?

I think you can answer your own question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha View Post
Oh yea the programs are programming them, that's why, silly me I forgot.
Seems like Jeff Rense was successful in some programming of his own.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 06:29 AM   #23
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,117
Default Re: Obama is a fraud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha View Post
This is all news to me, last I heard he massively expanded the feds power...
Actions speak louder then lies.
And the failing illuminati control the media and washington, so why would they need to use Rense as their outlet to xpose Obama? Why does everyone who has a bad opinion of Obama get called whiners and other insults by his supporters? Oh yea the programs are programming them, that's why, silly me I forgot.
Why does everyone keep calling Obama black when he's half white? At least according to the official story.
Why does his name vibrate Barack (iraq), Hussein (explaination not needed), Obama (Osama)? Is it by pure chance? Have you researched into that?

No one even knew of the guy 18 months ago, amazing how easy it has become for the ptw.

As for Cheney, nothing has happened to him and nothing new came out that everyone didn't already know.
Okay..now I gotta agree with that...NOT even a slap on the hand did that scumbag Cheney get And I simply fume that he is not in jail
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 06:31 AM   #24
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 947
Default Re: Obama is a fraud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
Why do people who like him get called sheep?

I think you can answer your own question.



Seems like Jeff Rense was successful in some programming of his own.
Indeed the truth is never on the left nor the right but somewhere in the center that creates opposites. But that does not answer the question of why the illuminati use rense as there outlet to oust obama lol.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 08:02 AM   #25
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member
 
Humble Janitor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 3,201
Default Re: Obama is a fraud

The same reason they use Alex Jones and the like?

Because those guys want to feel important and want something in exchange for being "messengers" of the illuminati?
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon