Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 04-29-2009, 09:18 PM   #1
MyShadow
Avalon Senior Member

Default A Universal Call to SURRENDER

Now is the time to SURRENDER unto your fears and to ACCEPT the things you are facing instead of thinking your way out of them. There is an open portal to ALLOWING well-being into your reality. Now is the time to find your way.

Did anyone else feel the energy shift last night? (EDIT: over the past few days?), it has been palpable beyond where it has ever been before. All is Well (for those ready to focus upon it).

Blessings,

Last edited by MyShadow; 04-29-2009 at 09:25 PM.
MyShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 09:21 PM   #2
lawlessline

Default Re: A Universal Call to SURRENDER

Not nescarily last night but my healing has taken on a whole new dimension since a few days now, with a huge energy increase through the channels.
Old 04-29-2009, 09:30 PM   #3
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: A Universal Call to SURRENDER

absolutely myshadow ...

this is it ... doing one's inner work ... locating and bringing to the surface our fears ... facing them ... learning from them ... healing them ...

moving on ... walking a new path ... authentically ... in truth and light ... no more drama ... stories or muck ...

clean our slates ... take responsibility for our actions and words we speak ... take ownership of what we have created in the now and learn from it ... create something very new moving forward ...

now IS the time ... it really really is ...

last night was something else ... i never slept a wink ... felt like the lead up has been a month now ...

all is well as you say ... all is exactly as it is meant to be ...

dark to light ... clean it up ... now's the time ...

trust and allow ...

Last edited by futureyes; 04-29-2009 at 10:16 PM.
futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 11:05 PM   #4
MyShadow
Avalon Senior Member

In resonation futureyes! What a wonderful message and observation of what is truly on the event horizon.

I normally don't "compare" energy shift feelings, but this one is just so - well - if you are tuned into it then you know! Last night I really felt as if I was going to 'dissolve' into the formless. I felt 'sparks' in my heart chakra. I felt like I was being 're-arranged' unto atunement.

It's an amazing time.
Old 04-30-2009, 01:33 AM   #5
bodzoyfa
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyShadow View Post
Now is the time to SURRENDER unto your fears and to ACCEPT the things you are facing instead of thinking your way out of them. There is an open portal to ALLOWING well-being into your reality. Now is the time to find your way.

Did anyone else feel the energy shift last night? (EDIT: over the past few days?), it has been palpable beyond where it has ever been before. All is Well (for those ready to focus upon it).

Blessings,
I'm more of a reader on this site, but I had to respond to what you said.

So last night I am on the computer in the late evening, sitting up in the bed. All of a sudden, I had this overwhelming rush of energy through my body. I sat up even further because it startled me so much. I actually had to get out of the bed and go outside! I dont know how to even describe it except that it startled the total **** out of me! I have felt this feeling many times before and thought I was maybe starting to have a panic attack each time(although I dont think I've ever had one), but they always seemed to be more of a surprise than they are scary. Then I saw you post what you did and I was like "Ah-ha!!". So cheers, thanks for that.

What happens to you when you notice a shift in energy like that? How often has it happened to you?
bodzoyfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 02:27 AM   #6
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
In resonation futureyes! What a wonderful message and observation of what is truly on the event horizon.

I normally don't "compare" energy shift feelings, but this one is just so - well - if you are tuned into it then you know! Last night I really felt as if I was going to 'dissolve' into the formless. I felt 'sparks' in my heart chakra. I felt like I was being 're-arranged' unto atunement.

It's an amazing time.

Like a breeze 'flowing through you.'

Everything hard starts to look like liquid, less dense, less compacted.

(Stare at a door frame for a few seconds and you can see the oscillation effects in the shadows. Then go put your hand through it... just kidding. And see yourself Whole, younger, and healthy!)

Last edited by Christo888; 04-30-2009 at 02:33 AM.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 02:29 AM   #7
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

I would like to thank you so very much for being, for this opportunity to be an experience, create, and manifest creatively with you.

I have learned that imagination is the most powerful tool in creation. Coupled with the Will to Love and to Aspire, it can get you into and out of ANY situation.

With the faith and overstanding of the soul's divinity and eternal emergence I look upon the world with new eyes. They are eyes of hope, and sober assessment. They are courageous eyes, that know the profound gravity of the nexus of potential timelines and they're convergance. These eyes look upon a world in flowering. It is really a reflection of the protective bud of my conscious ego, peeling away in surrender to the force of life that moves through all things.

By simply breathing and acting from a place of centeredness and soulfulness i affect the world around me helping to charge the electromagnetic field of the earth. I Kymatically resonate and entrain the fields around me with the intention of living an inspired life of joy and deep gratitude.

The more i do this without fear of impending doom, the more the world actually gets better. The less i fear the more i live. The more i live the stronger the world is. The greater my capacity for Love and Creativity the greater the chances are for the people of this world to fulfill their capacities, to achieve their virtuosity.

The more i face my own demons and unconsciousness and forgive and accept my frailties the easier it is for me to look upon the "tyrants" of the world or the "PTB" and see in them the same misguided thinking that i have found within myself. It becomes easier to have compassion for them seeing how they have allowed their weakness, pain, and isolation to drive them into denying it within in themselves, projecting it out on the world, and acting from a place of complete terror in trying to control what they don't understand. They are terrified, The powers that were.

There is no darkness strong enough to put out even one tiny candle.

This is the power of the light.
Thunderbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 02:44 AM   #8
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Blessings,
I am currently thinking my way through some very scary and disorienting stuff...so I guess I missed the energy shift. I'm issuing a universal call for the bad-guys and bad-gals to surrender. Resistance is Futile.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 02:46 AM   #9
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

funny you should use the word surrender. and thank you for starting the thread. the opportunities that i am experiencing right now, and maybe for the past few months, have been focused more and more on love, trust, surrender. was very wobbly at first, but now finding it a bit easier to stay in the center of the torsion field.

for the past few days, i have not been able to keep myself indoors for very long intervals. and sleep has been whacko over the past months. i either don't sleep for several days, or i sleep for 10 hours. i am very fortunate to be able to do this right now.

the uni verse sure knows what she's doing, hasn't let me down yet!
unlimited mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 03:21 AM   #10
MyShadow
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodzoyfa View Post
What happens to you when you notice a shift in energy like that? How often has it happened to you?
Try not to rationalize or intellectualize it. When you know it, it won't be much about the noticing and details rather than an awareness of how you as a part fit into the whole. There is a resonance and feeling that comes with that, and you'll start to go - I remember!

Blessings,
Old 04-30-2009, 03:29 AM   #11
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Sort of "Let go, let God" huh --- Bliss!!!!!

Love and Light

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 03:31 AM   #12
MyShadow
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
I am currently thinking my way through some very scary and disorienting stuff...so I guess I missed the energy shift. I'm issuing a universal call for the bad-guys and bad-gals to surrender. Resistance is Futile.
Let me share here something I sent to a friend that you may consider:

"On a personal note, sharing here something that you may find helpful. Each night in my bedtime meditation, I go through my energy field and ask for guidance to help me become aware of the fears that I am holding. For whatever comes up, instead of reconnecting to the fears or thinking of ways to resolve them, I simply just SURRENDER to them completely or ACCEPT the situations that appear to be triggering them. With practice you may begin to notice that this "opens up" your filter on the allowing of well-being."

If you choose to percieve your struggles as a "battle" that is happening out of your control, that is one way to be "afraid". It is a choice and I hope you can begin to see it is self-directed. Not to worry, all is well. This idea may just be an open door for you to explore.

Blessings,
Old 04-30-2009, 03:36 AM   #13
MyShadow
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlimited mind View Post
the uni verse sure knows what she's doing, hasn't let me down yet!
And a gentle reminder, as do "you" as you are also a part of the whole. It's just time that many are beginning to "slough" off the ego-based self-preservation in fear unconsciouness that has been practiced for centuries. As the universe expands, so do we - and a new consciouness is emerging.

Blessings,
Old 04-30-2009, 04:11 AM   #14
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmen View Post
Sort of "Let go, let God" huh --- Bliss!!!!!

Love and Light

Carmen
Here is a Lego Church http://www.amyhughes.org/lego/church/photosfirst.html where they Lego...and Let God! Unfortunately...they don't have a theological Lego to stand on. I don't surrender to anyone...even God. I am the captain of my ship...the master of my fate. Here I stand.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 04-30-2009 at 04:18 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 04:14 AM   #15
conjuredUp
Avalon Senior Member

Mmmmmm...... the leap.
So delicious and full of blissful light.

Maybe some can't see it, but we KNOW it is there.
conjuredUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 04:50 AM   #16
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

So am I 'Captain of my Own Ship ortho. I would not have it any other way. Do not confuse the God I am meaning with a religious god out side of me. This one is Me, the Real me and resides within my beingness. The letting go is the letting go of my personality, which is limited and surrendering to the Greater God that dwells within, which is unlimited.

Cheers

Carmen
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 05:51 AM   #17
bushycat
Avalon Senior Member

Rise and shine..............
bushycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 08:27 AM   #18
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

What a woderfull and

in light en in

thread this

is .....

many thanks

i needed this

in this moment ......
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 04:04 PM   #19
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

There is a “blueprint” of our potential within each of us, just “waiting” behind a metaphorical door in our awareness. All of the desires, hopes, dreams, and wishes that would truly make our heart sing are written here on this blueprint. The most effective, efficient, and powerful key for opening this door is through the surrendering to our Inner Being.

When you surrender to your Inner Being, you are effectively saying “I don’t know what outcome is best here or what would truly make me happy, but You, my Inner Being does. Choose for me now.” Your Inner Being is God, your Higher Self, and the One Source Energy. Therefore, your Inner Being knows all that you truly are, past, present, and future. Your Inner Being knows all of your skills, abilities, talents, gifts, loves, passions, joys, and your original intentions for incarnating in this lifetime. Accessing your Inner Being directly will help to temporarily bypass your ego defenses and silence your fears. Your ego is incapable of knowing your highest potential or best interests. Only your Inner Being does.

Kindness
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote