Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-16-2009, 08:34 AM   #1
marcusaurelius13
Avalon Senior Member

Default "political correctness is tyranny with manners" If you are afraid, you are hiding

If you are angry, you are guiding.

Robots are watching.

Waves are tiding.

You don't have the answers, HACK ATTACK, Your laws I am not abiding.

Speak to me, we speak to ourselves? Why are you afraid of Anger? What are you hiding?

I WILL SURROUND YOUR HEART WITH LIES.

"PEACE AND LOVE" Barrack ODRAMA
marcusaurelius13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 03:43 PM   #2
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Default Re: "political correctness is tyranny with manners" If you are afraid, you are hiding

"Political Correctness" is a 3 year old child, laughing while running out into traffic. A parent runs along side, keeping pace, while yelling,
"Time out!, Time out!!, Time out!!! ".

and you may quote me.

Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 12:10 AM   #3
morganlilith
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: "political correctness is tyranny with manners" If you are afraid, you are hiding

back in the days of my youth, it seemed that political correctness was a way for us to be aware of being respectful of each other.

then someone (perhaps tptb?) figured out that it could be used to control us.
taken to the extreme, like plenty of other good things/ideas that started out of grass roots movements.

it always makes me sad when ideas that come from small groups get adopted/coopted by the mainstream. while it would seem a good thing for worthy ideas to spread, it's never long before those ideas are twisted to work against us.
morganlilith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 12:15 AM   #4
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I really don't see it as much of a big deal. People still talk the same way they did 20 years ago. Only those who really want to fit in are the ones that choose to be politically correct.

So let it be. People choose to be liberal/conservative/libertarian and they choose a million other things. Again, let them choose what they wish.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 02:10 AM   #5
marcusaurelius13
Avalon Senior Member

"""People choose to be liberal/conservative/libertarian and they choose a million other things. Again, let them choose what they wish."""

Wouldn't that be great, if we could live in a world like that Janitor? The fact is though, there is a hidden meaning behind so many things now. The english language, for all its openness and freedom....is, for lack of better terminology, a dirty whore. So many take these "peace preaching" words at face value, but behind the curtain, the truth is ugly.

If we just let "them" choose what they wish, and let love be slandered by tyrants, we will endanger our own right to even practice these same ideologies. IMO
marcusaurelius13 is offline   Reply With Quote