Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Old 01-24-2009, 08:59 PM   #1
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default Revelations of a Mother Goddess-videos by David Icke.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=OD9Tg8...x=0&playnext=1
Arizona Wilder, formerly Jennifer Greene, was mind-programmed from birth, to become one of the three most important female conductors of Satanic rituals on the planet. Her programmer was Josef Mengele, the notorious, 'Angel of Death'; in the Nazi concentration camps and when he died in the late 1980s her programming began to break down. In this video interview with David Icke, she describes human sacrifice rituals at Glamis Castle and Balmoral, in which the Queen, the Queen Mother and other members of the Royal Family sacrificed children in Satanic ceremonies. She talks of the same experiences with Henry Kissinger, George Bush, Bill Clinton, members of the Rockefeller and Rothschild families and a host of the most famous names in the United States and the United Kingdom. Your view of the world will never be the same when you hear the revelations of Arizona Wilder and their relevance to your daily life. This video is a companion to 'The Biggest Secret,' the sensational book by David Icke.

Design:A.t.

Last edited by Antaletriangle; 01-24-2009 at 09:01 PM.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 09:14 PM   #2
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Revelations of a Mother Goddess-videos by David Icke.

i watched the videos yesterday. This all is so "out of this world".
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 09:29 PM   #3
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah difficult to get yer head round but this is what it's about-having the strength of mind to see through the veil and believe what's told to you that's unbelievable this is the test of mettle of man and sheep.Keep an open mind.
Old 01-25-2009, 03:14 AM   #4
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

What is the current consensus regarding Arizona Wilder? If everything she says is true...we are so very screwed! My hunch is that what she says is a mixture of accuracies and inaccuracies. If she was violently mind-controlled...her perceptions of actual events may be distorted. This may be true in other people and circumstaces...such as abductions. The bad-guys probably mess with all of our minds...including mine. The whole subject of ceremonial-rituals involving robes, symbolic-objects, blood, death, sacrifice, and worship is very ancient and strange. It goes way back...and goes around the world. It often includes human sacrifices. It is witnessed in various religions and pesuasions ranging from Satanism to Christianity. Is the author of this phenomenon Satan/Old Testament God/Lucifer/Prince of This World/Reptillian Alien/His Omnipotent Highness KRLLL? Perhaps the human-race needs to just say NO to all of this Ritual BS! Did Jesus try to free us from this snake-$&!+! Perhaps the Atheists who have rejected this $&!+! are on the right track. Unfortunately, most of them get mired in negativity and despair...and don't move on into a genuine and positive non-ritual spirituality. Things are changing...but the transition period may be very rocky...and even violent. I'm hoping for the best and preparing for the worst.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-25-2009 at 03:42 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 04:18 AM   #5
no caste

Wow - this is really, really weird - 'laguna beach'.....???????
Old 01-25-2009, 11:09 PM   #6
bodzoyfa
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
What is the current consensus regarding Arizona Wilder? If everything she says is true...we are so very screwed! My hunch is that what she says is a mixture of accuracies and inaccuracies. If she was violently mind-controlled...her perceptions of actual events may be distorted. This may be true in other people and circumstaces...such as abductions. The bad-guys probably mess with all of our minds...including mine. The whole subject of ceremonial-rituals involving robes, symbolic-objects, blood, death, sacrifice, and worship is very ancient and strange. It goes way back...and goes around the world. It often includes human sacrifices. It is witnessed in various religions and pesuasions ranging from Satanism to Christianity. Is the author of this phenomenon Satan/Old Testament God/Lucifer/Prince of This World/Reptillian Alien/His Omnipotent Highness KRLLL? Perhaps the human-race needs to just say NO to all of this Ritual BS! Did Jesus try to free us from this snake-$&!+! Perhaps the Atheists who have rejected this $&!+! are on the right track. Unfortunately, most of them get mired in negativity and despair...and don't move on into a genuine and positive non-ritual spirituality. Things are changing...but the transition period may be very rocky...and even violent. I'm hoping for the best and preparing for the worst.
You make a good point here. That is important to keep in mind. There is no doubt that her perceptions of situations were skewed. Not taking away anything from her testimony, but I highly doubt if 100% of what she says is accurate.
bodzoyfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 06:43 AM   #7
KathyT
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
What is the current consensus regarding Arizona Wilder? My hunch is that what she says is a mixture of accuracies and inaccuracies. If she was violently mind-controlled...her perceptions of actual events may be distorted. This may be true in other people and circumstances...such as abductions.
I think many people are so gullible and will believe what they see and hear without checking out the story further.

I have David Icke’s book “The Biggest Secret”. I got the book because I had become interested in the “Reptilian” idea, and it seemed like he might have something the world didn’t know. In the beginning, I thought perhaps there was something to what David Icke was saying, and I watched some recent videos of his and found them kind of interesting, and I wanted to know more. I watched the video of his interview with Arizona Wilder, and wondered how much of it was coming from a fanatical mind, or if there was any truth to it.
I continued my research and have been watching as many interviews of David Icke that I can, going back to his 1991 interviews on BBS news. That is 18 years ago.

In 1991 David Icke claimed he was the Son of God. He said: “Some (human) beings are created directly by this being known as the GodHead, called God in the bible. Jesus was one.” David Icke says “he is one of them also.” He also said “he is in direct communication with God.” This comes from this interview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlOD2q4wYj8

To clarify where I come from, I have never been a member of any organized religion, and so his claim to be a 'son of god' wasn't a 'Christian issue' for me, it was him trying to sell something that made him special, and that he got it from messages in his head. Many can be deceived from non physical spirits, take Blossom Goodchild as another good example.

When I read David’s book “The Biggest Secret”, it got so implausible that I had to set it down. And at later times, I’ve tried to cover more and more of his chapters, but find much of it to be unbelievable.

I listen to as many interviews of him as possible so that I can determine his sanity. That’s how you listen to friends, family and neighbors, to determine their state of mind. You think carefully about what they say, how they say it, and how intelligent they appear in being able to say things.

I expect individuals I will hold in high esteem to be highly educated, kind, articulate, well rounded, and able to converse in a manner with more skills than I have. I would expect any ‘Son or Daughter of God’ to score the highest points in communication, both verbally and in any books they write.

I’m just one person with my own opinion, but the more I read and listen to learn about David Icke, the more my opinion of him goes downhill. You could say I've reached the bottom of the hill with him. At this point I think Arizona Wilder is embellishing a story with distorted, fictional, and crazy ideas as well.

I'm still waiting for some reliable photos of these 'Reptilians'. Heck, with so many cell phone cameras all over the world, and 2 decades of video recorders and digital cameras, there should be something.

Last edited by KathyT; 01-26-2009 at 08:58 PM.
KathyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 11:21 AM   #8
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member

Ah well Kathy, I guess you can't please all of the people all of the time....as a brit i've watched big Dave for a while and applaud the fact that he didn't "go under" all those years ago when he was trashed by everyone from tv presenters, all media personnel, journalists, even stand up comedians....he's a strong guy and appears to have a consistent message, even if some of it is hard to take. He's a charismatic talker, and in tv interviews he has never wavered in the face of harsh criticism, but you could see the scars left on him when he was invited back onto the Terry Wogan show and Wogan apologised for the way he treated him on tv many years before.

Anyway, for those with an interest in the Diana related stuff expounded by Arizona, just go to Part 13, it starts about 6 minutes in, and whatever you care to believe about her death, its fascinating.

Big Dave still remains a top man with me.
piers2210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 12:58 PM   #9
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by piers2210 View Post
Ah well Kathy, I guess you can't please all of the people all of the time....as a brit i've watched big Dave for a while and applaud the fact that he didn't "go under" all those years ago when he was trashed by everyone from tv presenters, all media personnel, journalists, even stand up comedians....he's a strong guy and appears to have a consistent message, even if some of it is hard to take. He's a charismatic talker, and in tv interviews he has never wavered in the face of harsh criticism, but you could see the scars left on him when he was invited back onto the Terry Wogan show and Wogan apologised for the way he treated him on tv many years before.

Anyway, for those with an interest in the Diana related stuff expounded by Arizona, just go to Part 13, it starts about 6 minutes in, and whatever you care to believe about her death, its fascinating.

Here.here Piers!!Full agreement!! I'm glad to see your mettle is steadfast and you have the ability to see that sometimes the outrageous can seem plausible-that's how strong this illusion is- the majority (even some people on here) have a difficulty in seeing this stuff as a possibility and could regard as some of us as crackpots!!lol.
Old 01-26-2009, 03:27 PM   #10
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Without judging the credibility of both of them: icke might have the purest intentions to expose the truth, Arizona too, but I do not know about the state of her mind. It doesn't mean she is a (deliberate) liar. We do not know what's in her head, we do not know if she isn't still controlled.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 06:19 PM   #11
mpea
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by piers2210 View Post

I'm with you on this Piers - Dave is a top man in my book. Check out the DVD Murdered by the Monarchy, it goes into Diana's death in the Alma tunnel and is in sync with what Arizona said about the reasons Diana had to die in the tunnel.
mpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 03:37 AM   #12
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Just a fleeting thought: Could Icke be at his best when he is expounding the products of his research...and at his worst when he listens to psychics and voices in his head? If I were an evil entity(how do you know I'm not?) I would try to mess with the minds of those who were exposing the evil in the world. I like Icke! But I am also suspicious and wary of some of the information and claims he makes. I bet the Royal Family just loves him!
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 08:48 AM   #13
avyaktam
Avalon Senior Member

I have watched these two videos (Are there anymore?) of AW and for me she came over as genuine. Regarding her claim that this Gardiner is a shapeshifter she got backup from Swewart Swerdlow, who by the way also claims that he has been worked on by Mengele in his childhood.
avyaktam is offline   Reply With Quote