Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 03-04-2010, 07:34 PM   #1
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default Message from sananda

MESSAGE FROM SANANDA

Greetings, chela. This is Esu Immanuel Sananda speaking to you. I am from the Realms of Light, and One with Creation/ Creator Source. I have requested a conversation with you at this time.

I know your thoughts and what things are important to you at this time. I shall begin.

You are wondering about the Spring Equinox and the ending of the “play”. That is, you are wondering what has been told you and Patrick through an e-mail that was sent to you, and also, what D told you concerning this time of year. I shall explain the following:

The evil on your planet has surpassed anything imaginable in any solar system in any Super-Universe in all the Cosmos. The Evil Ones has expanded their power and greed to the point of destruction of the Cosmos with their weaponry, their evil minds of control and greed. Yes, the Light wins, always. That is, their evil shall be stopped. They have not heeded their contract with Creator to come back to the Light, but have continued in their evil plans day after day, week after week, and years after years.

Anne: But we …

Sananda: Let me continue with my narrative at this point. It is not that there are people of the Light striving to take back your country and your world from the evil. The Constitutional lawyers working on NESARA have suffered unbelievable things against them in order to stop their work. They have made progress, but have lost and gained ground. The progress of NESARA is quite slow, but it is moving forward. I do not know when the Mission shall be complete. Will the Global Gold System come forth? Yes, but time is running out for both that and NESARA. The delays have caused great agony for Mother Earth. In the meantime, nail by nail, the coffin for the world is being made with more wars, and unbelievable destruction to Mother Earth planned, all in the name of power and control. Oh, the evil ones wish to “save Mother Earth”, but that means in their language to “save” Mother Earth for themselves with them in power and control, having all their needs and wants and duties performed by the few mind-controlled slaves they have allowed to live.

Mother Earth is not saved for anyone. She was created as a schoolroom, starting in 3D, for those souls wishing to learn their lessons. Mother Earth was NOT created for evil to control others, to have her raped and torn to bits by evil in order for them to gain all the power and control, killing off most of the humanity that has come to this schoolroom.

WELL, CHELA, THE LESSONS HAVE ENDED! CLASSES ARE OVER! THOSE, WHO HAVE COME FOR THEIR LESSONS HAVE LEARNED THEM. THE BOOKS HAVE BEEN STORED ON THE SHELVES. THE DOORS AND WINDOWS OF THIS SCHOOLROOM HAVE BEEN CLOSED FOR THE SEASON AND THE CLASSES HAVE BEEN COMPLETED.

What do I mean by such a statement? The time has come when those would-be controllers have created their “indestructible” humanoid creatures in droves to be the army of killing of the people on this planet. They have developed technology that was to be used for good, but they have turned and used it for evil, for control and destruction.

I AM IN CHARGE OF THIS BELOVED MOTHER EARTH. I HAVE MET WITH MOTHER EARTH TO DECIDE WHAT MOVES WILL BE MADE. I AM NOT OVER-RULING FREEWILL, BUT HAVE WITH THE WISHES OF MOTHER EARTH AGREED TO STOP ANY FURTHER DESTRUCTION OF HER AND HER PEOPLE. THEREFORE, CLASSES ARE DONE. IT IS TIME TO COME HOME.

Now, chela, ask your question.

Anne: Did the controllers with their HAARP commit the crimes of the Haiti and Chile earthquakes?

SANANDA: They have tried to use their power and control to kill, to control, but it has been taken away from them. They started the China quake and the Indonesian quake that killed thousands. THEY HAVE BEEN WARNED. I HAVE STOPPED the HAARP and dismantled its power. They are interfering with the Cosmos, and THIS CANNOT BE ALLOWED.

IT IS NOW TIME FOR THE LIGHTWORKERS TO COME HOME. This means that the decision has been made by Mother Earth, and agreed by myself, that the cleansing shall begin very quickly. There are many, who do not believe Mother Earth will cleanse, but it is so at the end of every civilization.

I HAVE MOVED THE CHANGES TO THE SPRING EQUINOX, WHICH IS NOW UPON YOU. THE ENERGIES ARE INCREASING EVERY DAY. YOU CAN FEEL THE CHANGES COMING. THE PROCESS HAS BEGUN, CHELAS, AND THE RUMBLINGS OF MOTHER EARTH ARE GETTING GREATER EACH DAY. BE YE PREPARED TO COME HOME AT ANYTIME. KEEP YOU EYES OPEN, YOUR HEARTS IN TUNE, AND YOUR MINDS AND HEARTS WITH THE LIGHTED REALMS.

EACH DAY, DO YOUR DUTIES, WORK ON FOURWINDS, EAT HEALTHY, REST WELL, AND KEEP YOUR BODY AS HEALTHY AS POSSIBLE.

I TAKE LEAVE NOW, AND YOU MUST KNOW THAT I DWELL IN YOUR HUMBLE HOME AT ALL TIMES. THE SHIPS ABOVE YOU GUARD YOU AND YOUR HOME, GROUNDS, ABOVE AND BELOW THE SURFACE, KEEPING ALL THE EVIL TECHNOLOGY AT BAY.

NOW, CHELAS, I BID YOU GOODNIGHT. I WATCH OVER YOU ONES CONSTANTLY, AND GUIDE WHAT PATRICK WRITES AND WHAT IS POSTED TO FOURWINDS. YOUR WORK IS FINISHED, AND YOU ARE READY TO COME HOME. WE SOON SHALL ALL BE TOGETHER ABOARD SHIP.

I AM ESU (JESUS) IMMANUAL SANANDA FROM THE LIGHTED REALMS, ONE WITH CREATION / CREATOR SOURCE. SALU TO MY BROTHER AND SISTER.

March 3, 2010

Anne Bellringer

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 08:05 PM   #2
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Message from sananda

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
MESSAGE FROM SANANDA

IT IS NOW TIME FOR THE LIGHTWORKERS TO COME HOME. This means that the decision has been made by Mother Earth, and agreed by myself, that the cleansing shall begin very quickly. There are many, who do not believe Mother Earth will cleanse, but it is so at the end of every civilization.

viking
So in other words the lovely channelers are telling us that we are going to die aren't they?

Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 08:16 PM   #3
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

viking, in all honesty, do you take these messages seriously?
bw l
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 08:24 PM   #4
Phoenix
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Im so bored with chanelled messages, all generic with no actual information.
Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 08:42 PM   #5
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

he would talk in 'we' not 'i'
and, NEVER, like this !!!
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 08:45 PM   #6
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
he would talk in 'we' not 'i'
why do you say that? thanks l

.................................................. .........
Old 03-04-2010, 08:55 PM   #7
Greetings
Avalon Senior Member

Interesting. I've had an extreme urge to meditate on a california ley line for the spring equinox as early as january. Taken with a grain of salt, but very interesting nevertheless.
Greetings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 08:57 PM   #8
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

greeting gretings!

nice avatar!

your fellow cub l

.................................................. ................
Old 03-04-2010, 08:59 PM   #9
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

there is a big warning sign in this message that no one pays much attention to or ignores and that is NESARA a beautiful idea that on paper looks good but behind the scenes it is just a continuation of what we currently live under and some one will control the purse strings for sure

I thought the goal was to get away from this but I`m not hear to convince you of this we all make our choices that suit our needs best
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 12:00 PM   #10
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightblue View Post
bw l
Not really I just put them on here for a laugh!!

Just in case look to the skies...

Hey, I was going to put it on the GFL thread but couldn't find it!!!

viking
Old 03-05-2010, 12:04 PM   #11
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
Not really I just put them on here for a laugh!!

Just in case look to the skies...

Hey, I was going to put it on the GFL thread but couldn't find it!!!

viking
Yup. He's testing our discernment skills, but we apparently are still at 101 class .

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 12:17 PM   #12
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven View Post
Yup. He's testing our discernment skills, but we apparently are still at 101 class .

Namaste, Steven

viking
Old 03-05-2010, 12:20 PM   #13
happy
Avalon Senior Member

well ,
having watched and listened to all that i can , if this just got channeled its in alignment with plenty of other stuff that seems to be happening , maybe if you were in haiti or chile , you might see it a little differently . not saying its accuret or not , but possibly listen quietly . what responsible action are we all taking
happy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 12:29 PM   #14
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy View Post
well ,
having watched and listened to all that i can , if this just got channeled its in alignment with plenty of other stuff that seems to be happening , maybe if you were in haiti or chile , you might see it a little differently . not saying its accuret or not , but possibly listen quietly . what responsible action are we all taking
I actually think that it is with the 6th extincion all kill ptb agenda but you are right it is a valid agenda and the time line has not locked yet so it is a probability still

Lets hope they don't kill us yet
Old 03-05-2010, 02:32 PM   #15
Tali
Avalon Senior Member

HAhAhA Crom laughs at your four winds.... Laughs from his mountain!
Tali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 02:42 PM   #16
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Tali;
Sad news... you are now going to hell for sure!

He spells his name Krum. Boy I sure wouldn't want to be in your shoes

Viking;
"Sananda" huh?
Don't any of these mystical beings have last names?

I'm thinking it would sound much more convincing coming from, say....

(wait for it...)

Sananda Claus .

Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat

Last edited by Fredkc; 03-05-2010 at 03:34 PM.
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 03:29 PM   #17
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredkc View Post

Sananda Claus

Fred
Old 03-05-2010, 04:10 PM   #18
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Hey, joking aside this article I found suggests a devastating quake on or around the 20th March which is the start of the Equinox as per message on this thread!!!

quote...
Cosmic Awareness is some sort of channeled entity, something each person must evaluate for him/herself. Personally, it really resonates with me, and this broadcast in particular. It isn't just a prediction of a major quake, but it is coupled with an explanation that makes a great deal of sense to me. But, if you want to know what that explanation is, you'll have to listen to the audio yourself!

For those who want "just the facts, ma'am," the specific prediction is for a massive quake on the West Coast, centered in Northern Calif. / Southern Oregon within one to two months (which would be no later than April 13, 2010). Based on this prediction, I am updating my own prediction made earlier today (http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/b...eline-for-marc...), so that I now believe the event that will "kill" the US on March 20, 2010 will be this quake and not a New Madrid quake.

http://www.cosmicawareness.org/html/...tml#Earthquake

http://cosmic.ipage.com/feb13.mp3

viking
Old 03-05-2010, 05:06 PM   #19
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Viking, they are channeling the false memory matrix, On the 21st of March is the cusp of one of the two annual blendings with parallel earth which has already fallen. Parallel earth is on a different particle spin so we don't see it but we feel it

With the activation of the Phi wormhole which is related to the Chile quake and the other bases yeah, I'll say we are for a rough ride this March

Whether it will be a quake or not will depend on whether they continue HAARPing, after all they control these technology

Still we can do our bit to prevent this by controlling our own energies

Love
Old 03-05-2010, 05:35 PM   #20
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hey, joking aside this article I found suggests a devastating quake on or around the 20th March which is the start of the Equinox as per message on this thread!!!

quote...
Cosmic Awareness is some sort of channeled entity, something each person must evaluate for him/herself. Personally, it really resonates with me, and this broadcast in particular. It isn't just a prediction of a major quake, but it is coupled with an explanation that makes a great deal of sense to me. But, if you want to know what that explanation is, you'll have to listen to the audio yourself!

For those who want "just the facts, ma'am," the specific prediction is for a massive quake on the West Coast, centered in Northern Calif. / Southern Oregon within one to two months (which would be no later than April 13, 2010). Based on this prediction, I am updating my own prediction made earlier today (http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/b...eline-for-marc...), so that I now believe the event that will "kill" the US on March 20, 2010 will be this quake and not a New Madrid quake.

viking, you know, i trust your own insights a lot more than what you quote here, besides, the latest sananda's is not that far out from many, many similar ones...and repetative by now...

this line i find entertaining:

Quote:
I AM ESU (JESUS) IMMANUAL SANANDA FROM THE LIGHTED REALMS, ONE WITH CREATION / CREATOR SOURCE. SALU TO MY BROTHER AND SISTER.

who did they mean they got the message from, i'd be intrerested in finding out..according to what's left of the essenes' scriptures, the master we recognize as jesus christ introduced himself to his discples as ESU CHRISTOS (where ESU from arameic - first person singular already means as I AM ).. we know what CHRISTOS means = the annointed..in other words, ESU wasn't his name, it was yeshua, or something similar, depending on who transcribed it..the use if SANANDA is really very funny as it comes from a different tradition altogether - hindu - and means joyous master os soemthing close to that and it is from ANANDA(sanskrit) = joy, elated spirit. what a merger!!!

it just can't be authentic..this is my problem with channelled material in general..i am not dismissing it as impossible, jus think that a visual communication has to be more reliable..an authentic verbal channelled communication would most probably, in my view, be a lot less coherent, it would require some pedantic "translating"..in all seriousness..

best wishes l

p.s. your milk chocolate colour dog is beautiful

Last edited by lightblue; 03-05-2010 at 07:17 PM.
Old 03-05-2010, 06:16 PM   #21
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

viking, you know, i trust your own insights a lot more than what you quote here, besides, the latest sananda's is not that far out from many, many similar ones...and repetative by now...

p.s. your milk chocolate colour dog is beautiful
woof woof ...

viking
Old 03-05-2010, 06:17 PM   #22
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Gratuitous cute dog pic follows...

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 06:29 PM   #23
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

what a charmer! a very smart colour scheme..he/she is beautiful too!

give it a bisquit, will you fred? now, this very minute, the dog's been a good dog a long while...

bw l

.................................................. ..
Old 03-05-2010, 06:58 PM   #24
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
it was yeshua, or something similar, depending on who transcribed it..
Apparently - Yeshua Ben-Joseph Al-Mashaiah was the Name. He was 40 years prescursor (approx.) to the Jesus Caesarian the Vatican now promotes as the Christ...

He then supposedly went to the Far East or was forced into Exile if You will. Merovingians ARE from His Bloodline (Yeshua's that is) but have been Infiltrated and thereby utilized for the Genetic "enhancement" shall We say of Their Agenda(s).

Aldobrandinis and others of the Papal Nobility know all about this. IIRC - They were a Family at around the time of Calpurnius Piso - Who sent Jesus Caesarian (Apparently) to Jerusalem as the Agent of the then, much "edited" doctrine this Yeshua had attempted to display, previously.

When You look at the Naming convention of the Day - That Locale - You gotta wonder how a Guy named Jesus Christ was ever even taken seriously when the normal WOULD have been something similar to Yeshua Ben-Joseph Al-Mashaiah. It does fit the Locale - That Timeframe. Seriously - Think of a Guy arriving in Your neck of the woods with such a wacked name You don't even understand how He came about It. And then theres the Message He brings...

Now - One of the True things this Person DID say was - "You will do greater things than I..."

Another was - "No One shall see the Father but through Mine own example" (Yeah They changed it but then that happened alot with things this Guy had said). That was an attempted teaching of the One or All That Is perspective and how Anyone can be with God and usually is if Connected or in Unity w/ First Source.

He didn't mean - Through Worship of Him once He was long gone from the Physical and Translated - We'd all reach God. Nope - He meant - Through His example, or another of similar conviction on the Path within - One could reach Oneness with All That Is - Yod...

The Creative Thoughtform/Interference Pattern - Yod Hey Vahh Hey - the Alep(h(22)). Its easy from there to see why it got turned to God (Yod - God) over time...

He also never intended to ever return in a flaming chariot to save Mankind LOL. It would be a violation of Free-will. Man must choose It's true Destiny without Saviours. It must be It's own Saviour if anything or It'll always be the Old Boss lookin' like the New Boss.

Now again - With that said, If Its anything Its Their Play - 2000 Years old - Actors in place on both Sides/Dualities/Polarities - Final Act...

To start down this Rabbit Hole if You dare - Research Gematria and the Original 22 Letters of the Aramaic/Old Kingdom Hebrew Script for further Understanding...

Last edited by Mercuriel; 03-05-2010 at 07:06 PM.
Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 07:05 PM   #25
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

That is interesting, apparently his name was Jesheua Melchisedeck and has nothing to do with the vatican or the Merovingians

I am writting a sci fy and was researching the Meros and they appear to be related to the Marduk dragon cult that came from Babylon

The Kryst or KRYSTAH LA thing is another story all together

All these revealing where will it take us

Sometimes I just want to go home

Love
PS it appears that there were three jesus