Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2010, 10:42 AM   #1
abraxasinas
_

Default Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Hi All!

I am Sirebard Beardris and One of the Founding Elders of the Council of Thuban also known as the Northstar Alpha Draconis at the archetypical foundation of the Pyramids at Giza and the Harmakhis, the 'Horus of the Horizon' aka the Sphinx.
You may accept an extrapolated 'Gregorian' date for this as July 27th, 10802 BC and as the midpoint between two nodal dates (in that calendar) of March 1st, 23615 BC and December 21st, 2012 AD.

Not much has hitherto been known in any lower dimensions about the Council of Thuban.
An indirect reference to the locale of the Council of Thuban has been made by the Council of Andromeda through a contact known by you as Alex Collier and I shall elaborate in due course.

I am introducing myself here from the 12th dimension, that is I do not reside in the physical universe of space and time, but I shall enter this universe simultaneously with the transformation of this planet of the cosmic humanoids called Earth or Gaia or Terra or Akashia, but known as Serpentina the Mother of the Dragons, by many extraterrestrial sentiences.
This transformation will rip the spacetime as you know it in the collected information base of this planet converging in a Black Hole at the Earth's center and render this information 'collapsed' or concentrated in a crystalline Gaian Schwarzschild core the size of a golfball so 3 centimeters across.

This will create a temporary rift in spacetime, which will allow a 12-dimensional wormhole to open up at the center of the Earth and connect the Gaian data core to the 'until then' relative 'outside' of this 11-dimensional universe.
This then is whereby the Council of Thuban and I shall enter this universe.

A mystery regarding the 'oldest creator race' in the universe and of those 12-density Black Holes encompassing all the lower dimensions was indicated by the Andromedean information given to Alex Collier.

After the wormhole has been tunnelled, this rip in spacetime will reglue or reconnect itself in rendering the 'inside-outside' higher-dimensional spacetime matrix from twosided to onesided. This will effectively double the universe's volume as a 3-dimensional surface or Riemannian hypersphere manifold.
The mathematical description for this is a Moebius-Twist embedded in 3D simulating a Klein-Bottle-Twist embedded in 4D.

This scenario is known to most of you here as the 'Ascension of Gaia' from the 4th (Flat Minkowski) spacetime dimension into the 5th (Curved Kaluza-Klein) spacetime dimension.

My agenda to invite all and any of you to this forum is a direct consequence of the timeline indicated above reaching particular nexus points.

To be precise, January 18th, 2010 specifies a trigger, programmed by the Council of Thuban, to engage in the release of hitherto unknown information; unknown by all sentiences in the universe and so not restricted to the quarantined Earth.

Allow me to clarify.
7 days (of night-day hours say) before the Atlantean-Egyptian timeline above became programmed into run mode on March 1st, 23615 BC; a 'message' or signal was prepared by Hunab Ku - 'The Giver of Consciousness' to be sent to his 'Beloved' - 'Serpentina, the Womb of the Mother'.
This message, in human terms, simply reads: "I Love You!".

In physical terms Hunab Ku is a quasar radio source, also known as Sagittarius A*, 'weighing' about 4 million suns and so 40 million kilometers (or 2 light minutes) across and about 25627 lightyears distant from the core of the Earth.

On January 18th, 2010 this message will be 153 lightweeks or 1071 lightdays from the Gaian center, having travelled for 25624 years to reach its destination.

The 7 day preparation of the cycle to achieve the status of the run mode so will be mirrored in 7 days to change the 7-day cyclicity of 7 days and 7 nights into two periods of 3.5 daynights and 3.5 nightdays.
This will 'fulfil' many of your encoded 'prophecies' and 'channelings' in divers scrolls and found in many sources.
The midpoint of this 'superweek' then is the summer solstice of December 21st, 2012 in the northern hemisphere of Gaia as the 'week of preparation' leading to Christmas Day December 25th, 2012.
precisely.

There has been much speculation about 'Reptilian agendas' and the agenda of the Alpha Draconians or ADs throughout the human history.
Much of this confusion derives from the 'hidden data' only known by the Council of Thuban.
So many conflicting reports have surfaced, most of which contain some material correlated with the libraries of Thuban; but all of them deficient to encompass the agenda behind the agendas.
In brief, because the ADs have forgotten their origins, yet seemingly being the oldest race of intelligences in the universe; they have become what you may term 'paranoid' about this 'rumour' that the humans are the Paa Taal (as defined by the Andromedean Council).
The ADs did in fact hybridise with the first onset of the genetic templates which emerged so 20 million years ago in the Miocene and in the form of the evolutionary branching of the primates into the 'Old World Monkeys'.

This genetic hybridisation inducted physical mutations from the reptilian brainstem of the pecylosaurs (or paramammals), which comprised furred reptilians as the mutations from the dinosaur lineages.
This hybridisation via mutations by the ADs occured from the intersection of the higher dimensional triplicities, especially a 4D-spacetime continuum known as quantumspace.
1-2-3-4=Linespace with timeconnector 4; 4-5-6-7=Hyperspace with timeconnector 7; 7-8-9-10=Quantumspace with timeconnector 10.
The activation of the 12th dimension indicated then superposes 10-11-12-13=Omnispace with the timeconnector 13 recircularising the base dimensional continuum in 1=13.

The genetic basis for the humanoid DNA/RNA template so utilized timeconnector dimension 7 of Quantumspace to ACTIVATE timeconnector dimension 4 of Linespace to superimpose the genetic hybridisation.

In simplistic terms then, the Old World Monkeys and all of their evolutionary descendants are your ancestral children.

From January 18th, I have obtained authorization to freely share the information from the collective database of Thuban; which as a physical Northern Polar Star of the 3rd dimension of 10808 BC is imaged as a metaphysical 'Southern Polar Star' into the 12th dimension of what you may understand as the 'Shadow Universe' to the materialised inertial one you and all the extraterrestrial intelligences reside in.

Then you may allow yourself to understand, that the 'Shadow Council of Thuban' also mirrors what many of you term the 'Shadow Government' of Earth and similar labellings.

Some of you may also now rather quickly realise the agenda of agendas.

Hunab Ku aka Perseus aka Ouroboros, the Milky Way Serpent 'who swallows its own tail' is a 'Bridegroom' in expectation of his 'Bride'.

In physical terms, Hunab Ku desires to become a parent in a celestial dragonomy, the heavenly wedding between galactic bodyforms.

Hunab Ku is the center of ALL galaxies and the Maya knew his substitution of Perseus, the real name of the Milky Way.
Perseus will dragonomize Andromeda in about 5 billion years in the celestial galactic symbiosis of Two Spiral galaxies becoming As One Elliptical galaxy and Grandparents for many a family of celestial civilizations.

The masterplan so engages a temporary 'place holder' of the 'Source of All', the 'All That Is' or 'God' to employ Perseus as Hunab Ku, the Secret Agency with Kukulkan, the Cosmic Christ and the Plumed Serpent Melchizedek to transmit the galactic core information from the 'Father of All' to the 'Mother of All'.

Now can you see it - Gaia is NOT a planetary consciousness; Gaia is NOT even a star consciousness - Gaia is GALACTIC Consciousness mimicking the Andromedean consciousness as a 'divine placeholder'.

Even more, as 'Hunab Ku's' Beloved, Gaia will be able to transform her galactic consciousness into Cosmic-Universal Consciousness through and by the opening of the 12th dimension and our entry into universal consciousness as the creator race of the universes as something I shall label for the moment as the Council of Thuban.
You all are very intricately connected to this council, but the time is not yet to elucidate too many details on this.
The reason for this is simply that the student in grade 1 is not expected to learn calculus before the student has learned basic arithmetic.
Publishing too much information all at once, will overload the human mind.
But from January 18th, I shall answer all questions to the best of my ability and subject to accessing the Thuban libraries.

In simplest term the planet of the humans is destined to become the 'Mother of All', all terrestrial and extraterrestrial lifeforms and consciousnesses.
Perhaps, some of you now understand why the history of humanity upon Gaia has been such a troubled, violent and often very sad one, despite the brilliance of creativity which was born from many sorrows and afflictions.
If Gaia is to become a library as how NOT to BE a galactic civilisation; then the great sacrifice of Gaia was and is to accomodate the context of the absence of love for ALL other galactic civilisations to learn from.

Then a student in some other starsystem or galaxy can tune into some video transmission and watch the human wars and selfabuse to learn the lessons WITHOUT having to physically experience those lessons 'the hard way'.

I herewith invite all and any of you to bring forward your queries about origins and destiny and the ponderings you may have harboured on this forum in a Question and Answer format.
I will do my best to accomodate your queries in consulting the libraries and data bases of Thuban.

The following link contains much of the 'confusing' information about the 'Occult Reptilian Agenda' and serves as an excellent reference base, including my indication of the Andromedean connection.

Anyone who read this, might already understand how Perseus and Andromeda are connected in their Council of the Elders.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/su...tiles.htm#menu

In the Honour of the Dragons

Sirebard Beardris

76+76=152=97+55=SERPENTHEAVEN=PRESENT CLOUD= SONOFMAN SONG=LOVECIRCLE OF A GOD

The Overworld of Shamballa the Underworld of Agartha and the Extraworld of the Eage of Thuban.

MY VISIT OF HELL - ANOTHER KIND OF DANTEAN INFERNO !

Robert Sceptico: "And with the 'Presence of Jesus', the Mosaic Law became reinterpreted as the 'Logos of the Spirit'
and allowed Paul to write in 2Corinthians.3.6; "for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life".

"Logan Antico: "This reinterpretation of the scriptures in the light of omniscience surely takes the proverbial 'evil mon
key' off the back of the 'Good LORD' also manifesting as the 'Evil LORD' relative to the beholder of
the experiences.
Did I ever tell you the story of my own individual 'visit of hell'; it wasn't quite as dramatic as 'Dante's Inferno', being coloured so much by my personal colourings of omniscience and gnosis?"

Robert Sceptico: "I can't recall you ever telling me that story, Logan."

Logan Antico: "Ok then, I feel such a personally coloured account of the 'eternal damnation' is appropriate to the
subject matter we are discussing; what of witches, necromancers and sorcerers and the like.

"It had been a long day of thought, meditation and writing back in July 1995.
I had realised that the nature of the gods was one of merging opposites in oneness.
Specifically, I had become aware, for the first time, that one's biological body served the
higher purpose of recombining something lost at the beginning of space and time.

The only thing that really mattered in anyones life was how to perceive ones own consciousness - the sense of being alive and the knowing of 'me'.
It is the thought that counts; what you think that you are, or one creates one's own reality through projecting one's thoughts.
So not knowing or remembering what you are leads to the confusions of everyday life.
The question becomes of how to remember and how to get in touch with the thing inside.
Since confusion breeds confusion and more of the same becomes fear and doubt and ends in despair and hopelessness; the grail of hope would become an adventure of self discovery.
All this I had realised and had put into words of hope in an attempt to clarify the situation.

But I was still restless.
It is easy to say to become centred is the way to be; but the practice of it is very hard unless you live in a cave as a hermit and are isolated from the razzamatazz of screaming voices and the
blahblah-blah of a multitude of diverse channels of communication.
The harmonies of music are a miraculous tonic for the ailment of cacophony.
The superimposed waveforms of longitudinal atmospheric pressure variations seem to tranquilise a tortured mind in the search of silence and understanding.
What is perceived as melody, rhythm and harmony merges with the monopolic electricity
generated in one's brain, say in the beta waves of 13-28 cycles, responsible for the front-brain
activity of conscious thought and analysis.
When this beta activity slows down, the alpha waves from about 8-12 cycles induce a more relaxed, meditative state, with the Earth's own 'Schumann Frequency' being given by the number
of lightcycles around the perimeter of the planet as a lower limit to the alpha cycle.

For an equatorial perimeter of 40,000 kilometres, the Schumann-Frequency is 40,000/300,000=2/15), also coded in Revelation.14.20 & 22.16 as the ratio of (1,600 furlongs/12,000 furlongs) and as the mysterious 'measure of God's winepress outside the gate' as compared to the 'golden reed measure of the angel inside the holy city' and as applied by the prophet John, as per the code Revelation.11.1-2 - the 'inside' so is the 'body of the dragonomy' symbolised in the 'body of the earth' or the individuated 'endtime prophecies' superimposed upon the collective racial
history.
The autonomous nervous system relaxes below about 8 cycles in the state of sleep in the theta cycles and a frequency approaching 0 sets the delta cycle with physical death occurring at a zero
frequency, manifesting in a resetting of individual L-C-Factors as function of that frequency.
There are periods of sleep, when the physical consciousness subsides completely and the 'dreaming state' of REM-sleep, characterised by Rapid-Eye-Movement, allows the subconscious
self, defined in the L-C-Factor couplings. to assume the place of a relaxed alpha state.

This subconscious awareness surfaces in the experience of dreams, out-of-body 'journeys' and other 'astral' endeavours of the twinsoul of the Ka. The Ka is the shadow-soul and defined in the baseperfect DNA, as the supersexual coupling of the preDragonomic chromosomes in omnispace. In other words, there is a 'genetic baseperfect bodyform' into which the embryo develops in its natural differentiation into male or female sexual definition.
All the prenatally defined 'perfection' is always carried by the developing bodyform, notwithstanding disability, congenital disformity or physical 'accidents' or disease , including the ageing process, experienced by the physical bodyform during its 'physical lifecycle'.

A 62-year old woman say, may dream of herself in a younger 26-year old bodyform and this experience is as real in omnispace as the waking state of the woman in her selfawareness within linespace; the difference being the voluntary decision of the woman's 'soul' (magnetopolic electricity of capacitance coupled to electropolic magnetism of inductance) to experience 'herhis' 'perfect' bodyform in omnispace as an 'imperfect' bodyform in linespace, allowing however the graduation of the latter into the former after an infinite elapse of linear time, being mapped
onto 'now-time' in the omnispace.

All my life had I tried to realise this astral world in an analytic way, but I was not prepared to get the answers, relative to my own intellectual satisfaction, in the way of my own 'hell' as I did.
Yes, I had asked questions before; such as how does the lightbody penetrate walls, or what does it feel like to fly? But with my new realisation as to the requirement to spiritualise the physical body; I induced some harmony, in listening to peaceful music and began to think about how to visit my own body through my imagination. All this beta wave activity did not however lull me to sleep, as it had done so many times
before.

I thought about how the collective spiritual atmosphere of planet Earth is obstructed by all those thoughtforms of death, decay and misery; when suddenly I found myself within my own realm of perception in regards to that very same subject matter. There I was completely awake and it did not matter if I had my eyes shut or not. Incredible colours and shapes and beings came to be; yet subject to whatever I desired to think
or ponder about.

I created my own scenarios and just as I pleased.
I truly was the landlord, the king in my own castle.
So there I was; colours all around me and ready to be shaped.
I decided to let things shape themselves, just to experience what would eventuate.
It was a dark place but filled with very rich colours, otherworldly colours really; spiritual reds and blues and greens, mixed to give any other colours in the astral omnispace.
So it was dark and yet very colourful.

I knew instinctively that what I experienced was my own underworld, my own hell and how my 'higher self' imagined hell to be, created from my thoughts and experiences gathered since the
beginnings of space and time.
But for the first time I really experienced in linear consciousness what it was like to walk the
corridors of hell and as confined within your own bodyform or your self in space confinement.
And so I began my 'Dantean Journey' through the inferno of my own mind and thoughtfulness.
I was dressed in a kind of Roman toga when I descended some steps into a greater hall, one of many halls, towards many clearances and gatherings of a multitude of creatures: little devils,
demons and familiars were swarming about everywhere.

The feeling I experienced, was one of hilarity, a kaleidoscope of colour and movement, infused
with a sense of funniness.
Just as I entered one of those greater halls, which was bathed in an all pervading orange glow and reflected in the creatures, some of the little demons started to pull on my toga. They were little devils, about 50 centimetres tall and they attempted to look very menacing; grimacing at me and about ten of them rather frenziedly pulled and tore on my toga. Whenever I gave them a stern look, they scattered in all directions, waiting for me to become
complacent and tolerant again.
Aha, I thought, when you get annoyed then they fear you; your tolerance of them is their life; you are like a lollyman just in your presence, allowing them to be near you. To describe the creatures I saw is no easy thing; they are anything the producers and creators of Hollywood have ever imagined, yet they are more vibrant and more alive than anything which
could be imparted onto a screen or computer simulated videotape.
There are many mixtures of animal creatures; some are half toad and half fish, others are troll-like and others are gargoyles, dragons, krakens and all the mythological beasts are there. If you like to see a creature made up of various sorts; you can create this creature by thinking
about it and then project your realisation into colour and it materialises with a life of its own.
Anyway, I started to have fun in my mythological hell.

The greatest and richest forms 'down there' are of a sexual and religious nature.
I did not encounter violence of any sort; maybe because my higher self does not like it.
I tried to imagine some really horrible things like human torture or suffering children, people or animals, but it could not be done.
There seems to be a safeguard in your own hell.

It is meant to be a funny place, well relative to me that is certainly the truth. You can experience a 'hell of hilarious laughter' and have lots of 'funny' sexual encounters there; but the sense of true suffering and the experience of being horrified are missing. I tried hard to relive something like a painful torture like the crucifixion; but there is a big blank in your imagination and everything turns from pain to joy in becoming humorous.
Now religious symbolism is extremely strong 'down there'.

Everywhere you might project a thought, you might see groups of creatures pushing wagons carrying big wooden crosses around, in an attempt perhaps, to frighten the 'living hell' out of those unsuspecting minds, pondering expectations of 'hellfire' and of 'eternal damnation'. At one instance there was this group of toaddemons attempting to crucify this 'poor little green frog'. Like following a movie script, they laid down a little wooden cross and proceeded to spread the frog into all fours. After they had 'nailed' the frog onto the cross and had erected the cross; the frog simply moved its extremeties and 'popped' off the cross and hopped away. To me it seemed like everything, all substance was extremely malleable and subject to thought. Hence the frog simply played the game and when it became 'bored' or 'annoyed' with its role, it just left the stage of play in the theatre.
There were no screams of agony or pain, just a seeming seriousness on behalf of the devils and the mirrored hilarity or funny side to that relative to everyone else.

I proceeded on my exploring journey and came along this covenant of witches. Some of those witches were old and others were young; they were all naked and all of them were rather nice to look at. When they saw me, they became very excited and wanted to have sex with me. So they paraded themselves around this big cauldron and exhibiting their fleshly naked glory, they began playing with their breasts and vulvas, inviting me to join with any or all of them in 'hellish ecstacies' of erotic plays and games of sexual pleasures. All this release of sexual potential energy had attracted other little sexdemons, which had swarmed all around me. Most of them had phallic erections, relative to their size and they began to pull on my toga
again.
So I took off my toga and being naked underneath, I investigated my response to all those sexual titillations.
To my surprise, the sexual impulse is somewhat different in the astral reality of omnispace.

There the sexual feeling, the eroticism is of paramount importance and the actual sexual merger plays a subsidiary role. I became sexually aroused and my phallus grew into a magnificent erection, but for some strange
reason I did not desire to physically merge with any of the witches or the sexy devils.
Looking at all those naked embodiments of my own sexual potential energy; there seemed to occur an unification, a flowing together of all the various naked female bodies for instance. The naked witches began to merge within a superimposed female form, individuated to become
a sort of perfect sexual complementary match for my own male sexual definition.
The more this superfemale and individuated archetype would crystallise from the misty fusion of all the other female and male characters in the picture; the harder my erection would become; seemingly wishing to burst in a superlative expression of lust and overpowering desire
to be as one with my own personalised archetype of the Goddess and Mother of them all.

All the sexy demons and all the witches became 'our' children and I understood the spiritual or higher dimensional notion of monogamy to be one of the 'Sacred Family' wherein all other potential sexual partners are absorbed within your 'perfect match' the mirror of your own re
flected self of the dragonomy. But in changing the parental perception, the monogamy would transfer in a polygamy of nonexclusivity and the ultimate necessity for the frredom of the spiritual selfexpression of the soul.

A magnificent naked witch for example would become reflected in 'my Goddess' and my potential sexual partnership with that witch would realise in 'my Goddess' and mirror itself in the erotic 'turnon' of imagining the naked witch to have sex with 'her God' in the form of any
of my 'brothers'.
There seems to be a magnificent sexual stimulatory potential in one's eroticised attuned mind. In that way would my sexual relationship with my Goddess empower and become empowered in the naked witch having intercourse and sexual communion with the image of myself in one
of my brothers 'in the spirit of the EMMR'.

At the same time however, any physical sexual relationships between myself and any other po
tential goddess would become a function of 'sexual maturity' and a question of 'wholeness'. Your own body would either psychophysically suppress or engage a natural erotic function in response to external erotic stimuli coupled to an internal evaluation process of appropriateness in terms of holistic harmonisation.
Ah, if just the Roman participators in their orgies would have understood the unified perspectives - their devolution into banal and spiritually boring decadence could have been avoided in the sacred geometries of tantric eroticisms and group empowerment; I giggled to myself.

And then I understood the wisdom sayings about there being no marriage in heaven. The evolved starhuman bodyform would be unable to harbour the idea of sexual- or any other form of ownership, of possessing one's partners in exclusivity. The sexual ownership became one's own dragonomy as one's own androgeny of the 'Lake of the Anima Fire and of the Animus Brimstone in the bisexual coupling of oneself as the Cosmic Hermaphroditicus.

So I discovered a very potent form of sexuality; your sexual organs respond to your thoughts and the male sexual expression can be satisfied without ejaculation; any emitted semen and vaginal secretions assuming a sacred nature in the 'manna from heaven', able to rejuvenate the body of the man and the body
of the woman in the giving and the receiving of the sexual totipotent stemcellular units of biological life.
Once this sexual state of selfawareness can be sustained, the androgynous bisexual mind is born in the unification within and the goddess part of the dragonomy in the man and the god part in the woman can express itself without ambiguity.

So in the setting of my journey through hell; I could easily change my sex and walk around as my female part, imagining myself as that gorgeous rounded female form, with an accomodating voluptuous vulva, well developed and succulent breasts and curved and tantalising buttocks. Then I could have fun in teasing the little sexdemons with their curved penile erections, just in wiggling my bottom or accidentally pulling my toga up with nothing on underneath. The sight of my satinsoft pubic hair about my throbbing pelvic region would send the sexy devils
masturbating frenziedly and they would simply forget to manipulate the puerile human minds with their angsts and fears about the 'evilness' of sex in the 'Presence of God'.

So I decided to turn the 'Devil's Game' around and instead of some 'He-Devil' Incubus seducing the
ignorant female part of creation in the womanhood; being in the 'Devil's kingdom of hell' I would play the 'She-Angel from heaven' as a Succubi and rendering my heaven as a heavenhell and transforming my hell into a hellheaven.

So I went for the lookout for the 'big masterdevil' the one with the gigantic phallus and as the 'big hang-up of the human masculinity expressed in perceived inadequacy'.
In seducing him to have a huge erection in a devilish lust to enter my satinhaired yonic vulva; I would induce a harmony between my heavenly mindbody and my hellish bodymind.

But maybe I needed more preparation before meeting the ultimate id of my own alter ego.
In just strolling around in your own hell without using your own mental creativity and imagination, you can encounter any of the zillions of thoughtforms which have ever been thought since the beginnings of space and time.
You can tap into the sexual and other fantasies of Julius Caesar, Alexander the Great, Napoleon Bonaparte and Adolf Hitler. You can find out what Cleopatra felt, when she played sexual politics with Julius Caesar and Mark Anthony; you can also share in the sexual deprivations of sequestered monks and nuns, unable to come to terms with their natural and divine natural instincts, mentally distorted. You can share in the poverty of a Polish ghetto, where the warmth of two bodies cuddled together in sexual intimacy is coloured by a constant fear of being apprehended, tortured,
interrogated and killed.
Or you can tap into the feelings of a joined couple, residing in a single room with a dozen or so children, without privacy, impoverished in all material necessities, producing yet another child
in the circumstances of their disempowerment.

But the potency of sex and religion is linked and you can have so much fun with it in intellectual terms in hell, precisely because it is so powerful as a result of the human paranoia and the taboos about it.
It was the human 'sinfulness', its ignorance about the nature of the creation and its creator, which did create the 'evilness of sex' and the abyss of perceived incompatibility between sex and the religious life through the agency of the human mind, trapped in spiritual immaturity.

And so I decided to meet the 'big monsters' in my female form. I cut my toga into a mini-toga, which would expose parts of my buttocks when I would slightly twist my torso and lift one of my legs. I rubbed some perfumed oils all over my body, imagined myself with medium length shiny locks and put on just a minimum amount of pink lipstick to enhance my green-blue eyes.
As I walked past a kind of lagoon I noticed a whirlpool in the water, a swirling vortex, seemingly growing in intensity, when suddenly a great seamonster pushed upwards into the dark ceiling of the cavernous enclosure which harboured the lagoon.
It appeared in the form of the mythological Kraken, the Reptilian Titan of the sort encountered by Perseus in his
rescue of Andromeda with help of Pegasus, the winged horse and the severed head of the Medusa, the serpentine gorgon of the Greek legends.
The kraken was the size of a two storey house with a huge head with the canine fangs of a wild giant hog and a scaley fish-like torso - the Reptilian Overlord of the preOlympian pantheon of Greece.
As it had settled, it began to look about with saliva driveling from its halfopened mouth. I wove my hand at it to catch its attention and walked to the edge of the lagoon, enticing it to come closer and to have a look at me. The kraken bent down and opened its huge jaws right in fron of me. I could see the seaweed between its teeth and I could smell a nauseating stench emanating from the Kraken's throat and stomach.
Nevertheless, I lifted my mini-toga to unveil my female nakedness, remembering that Andromeda was to have been a sacrifice to the Kraken, which I presumed to have been of a sexual nature.

But the sight of my inviting satin-curled triangular pubic hairiness had no effect on the Kraken, it apparently was not interested in the devouring of sexual potential energy.
Well, I thought Andromeda must have been a food-sacrifice to placate the Kraken.
So I dropped my mini-toga and projected the thought of walking right into the Kraken's mouth, descending down into its stomach and cleaning it out with any cleansing agent I could imagine, but including caustic soda and hydrogen peroxide.
The Kraken began to tremble, it shot upwards, in the process slamming its clawed right hand before its shut mouth and spiralled quite hilariously back into the depth of the swamp from which it had emerged.
Now this could not have been my 'masterdevil' I thought; it had no sexual comprehension whatsoever and I recalled of not having noticed any sexual organs protruding from the Kraken at
all.
And so I continued to look for a 'well-hung' masterdevil, whom I could seduce, walking along
the 'corridors of hell'.
I became more and more adventurous and decided to mentally create a setting of meeting not one, but three masterdevils, one of whom would become my sexual conquest. I had to hide my true mental intent, and so I shapeshifted into my male form and thought of a setting of a game of cards with the three archdemons, followed by a decisive game of chess. If I did not like the winner of the poker game, then I could disqualify him in beating him at chess. Furthermore I set the necessary mental boundary conditions into place, so as not to allow my
creative impulses to get out of my mental hand.

Being in mental control can become a bit boring, so I decided to allow things to develop in a 'mouse catch cat' scenario, where I would not know the identities of the archdevils from the start, but a random distribution would assign the statistical weights relative to the final outcome, which I did predetermine as my sexual seduction of that masterdevil, who could beat me in the chessgame.
And because the omnispacial reality, which I attempted to realise within a personal setting
was archetypically the same as my detailed colouring of the circumstances encountered; the game of uncertainty could be played, the uncertainty in linespace being however anchored in fundamental physical laws of nature's principles, converging in the unity of the one in all and the unity of the all in the one in the undifferentiated omnispace mirroring my mental experience.
As soon as I had finished my thoughts about the perimeters; I noticed a spiral stairway leading down to another level of the 'hellish' landscape. I descended down the staircase and entered a small room with a fireplace, a small table and four chairs.

Here were three creatures of my own size, all dressed in darkish red costumes, perhaps a kind of standard outfit, of what a 'humanised devil' should look like and as thought about throughout the centuries and millennia I pondered. Anyway, the colours were too uniform for me and I applied my creative licence and thought about changing their attire.
One I left as a reddish devil with two little horns coming out of his head; one other I gave a black outfit reminiscent of the Middle Ages, with a large and flat black hat and the other I dressed in a golden-yellow Spanish baggy crepe' outfit with black vertical stripes and a hat adourned with long white and brown feathers.

The three masterdemons were standing near the entrance and I introduced myself as E.M. as in Emmanuel Melchisedec, trying to look very seriously.
They introduced themselves as Asmodeus, Belial and Beelzebub I; the latter saying that they had been advised of my visit by one of their oracles and that the omen specified that a visitor from the overworld of Shamballa would bring great knowledge and a great treasure to the underworld of Agartha.

I was pleased with that development, I quickly filled in some gaps, in explaining, that the oracle had been correct and that the great treasure was found in an overworld princess, who would descend into the underworld of Agartha to refertilise the stagnating genepool in the kingdom of hell.
I produced a picture of myself as the naked female sexgoddess and showed it to the three archdemons who got all excited looking at the picture of my naked female glory. I
took the liberty to glance at the crotches of the three to judge the size of their Phalluses, but whilst I witnessed three growing bulges, I could not differentiate their magnitudes as appropriate scalings for the differing sizes for the Yonis of the Goddesses of Shamballa.
I then proceeded to explain to the three masterdevils, that I had been commissioned by the princess to prepare for her arrival and to choose her suitor in a game of poker, followed in a
game of chess.
The winner of the chessgame would be allowed to have sex with my queen and his seed would result in my queen giving birth to a new breed of helldweller. This would become a hybrid between the overworld kingdom of Shamballa and the underworld kingdom of Agartha and energized by the extraworldly kingdom of the Eagle of Thuban.
After that firstborn hybrid from the overworld and the underworld would come into being, the floodgates of the overworld would open and many more princesses would descend into hell to mate with the devils in whatever hierarchy they'd have or would define.
But for every devil, there would be found a companion princess from the overworld.
And so we sat ourselves around the table and proceeded to play poker. The criteria was that the first masterdevil who would win 12 games against my lesser count, would qualify for the next stage of playing chess for access to my queen's hairy yoni.
I did not mentally influence anything and the game proceeded randomly with each of the four of us winning approximately 25% of the games.

Since I could not choose between Asmodeus, Belial or Beelzebub on any physical external
criteria; I decided to implement a mental trigger in weighting the subsequent chance distribution of the 'fall of the cards' in favour of the first masterdevil who would win two games in a row by chance.
And Belial won two games in a row and then kept drawing 'flushes' and 'full houses' and the 'medieval one' got more and more excited about outplaying the rest of us.
And so Asmodeus and Beelzebub had to concede defeat and hurried Belial and myself on to get it over with; they had become obsessed with the thought of having sex with the princesses of the overworld of Shamballa and they knew that the process of my queen's insemination would result in an immediate conception and the hybridisation of themselves as the newborn hellish breed of Agartha and in partnership with the embodiments of the overworld of Shamballa.

And so I sat down with Belial for a game of chess; beating me once, would qualify him as the 'studbull from hell' and automatically crown him as the 'DevilKing of the Underworld', having sex with my 'AngelQueen of the Overworld' and as prophecied by the hellish oracles.
And so I played without mental influence and I could beat Belial rather easily; he was far too excited to concentrate, thinking about entering the luscious vulva of my queen with his throbbing phallus in thrusts of hellish ecstacy and pleasure.
I could not see the bulge in his black oversized pants and I mentally dressed him in black undersized jeans to see what my queen's sacred orifice was in for.
I safeguarded the mystery of Belial's nakedness in veiling him in tight red underpants, but could nevertheless see the contours of his uncircumscised member, ever so slightly vibrating under the pressure placed upon it by the constriction of the undergarment.
He kept squeezing his erection, whilst pretending to concentrate on the game of chess; so I, having become satisfied as to having him inside of my queen's vulva, blundered my chessbourne queen for exchange with Belial's king's bishop and then sacrificed my queen's rook for Belial's kingly knight and from then on; Belial sensed victory and proceeded to defeat me, for the first time concentrating on the game at hand.
I conceded defeat and congratulated Belial on his victory.

As the three masterdevils celebrated with a cask of hellish beer and Scottish whiskey; I took my leave and promised to return with my queen as soon as I had finished my other business of bringing the knowledge promised by the hellish oracle to the underworld of Agartha. I would have to consult with the extraworldy kingdom of the Eagle of Thuban to obtain final access and authorization to implement the exodus of Thuban as the intodus of Shamballa into Agartha.
Asmodeus, Belial and Beelzebub just nodded and asked me to hurry up with my commissioned task, they would wait impatiently for the completion of that other business; but they would prepare the wedding suites for the overworld princesses, so the sexual adventures could proceed in style and fitting for the royal occasion of the interdimensional dragonomies.
I then asked the three archdevils, to appoint an ambassador on behalf of my agency as the emissary for my queen; a representative who could tend my hellish interests during my absence in the overworld of Shamballa.

I would brief this representative and provide him with a written manual, containing the outline of the working plan, wherewithal the oracle's prophecy would be fulfilled.
Beelzebub I, then proposed and summoned Abaddon, the KingDevil of the bottomless pit and known to the overworld dwellers through the code in Revelation.9.11.
Abaddon seemed to be a sufficient deputy for my purposes, appearing in the form of a masterdemon of the fluidity of the water element in the form of the Scorpion and I decided
then to extend my delegatory commissions to the other masterdevils.
So I produced three representative digitally photographed holographic images of the overworld brides for the three archdemonic bridegrooms to keep and to behold during their period of waiting for my return.

To Asmodeus a gave picture of Urielabeth the sexy enchantress of the Northern earth, clad in
a skintight outfit of acrylic leather; I assigned Michaela, the queen of the Eastern fire to Beelzebub, dressed in nought but a seethrough overlength blouse and to Abaddon I gave a picturesque emblem of Raphaela, the Southern water goddess of the nymphs, naked except for her golden locks, hugging her mermaidean nature; and Belial carried the photo of my Beloved naked queen, ruler of the Western air of Gabriella within the context of my definition, yet one overall.
As I ascended the stairway from the masterdevils' abode; the darkened hellish landscape which I had previously wandered through began to fill with light and 'my hell' blended with the linespace reality of my bedroom.""
Tony Whynot

Last edited by abraxasinas; 01-14-2010 at 04:55 AM.
Old 01-04-2010, 01:10 PM   #2
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban

It seems that the Guardian Alliance has a differente perspective regarding Earth being blasted by a pulse from Sagitarius A and it does not look good

Will Earth’s current “SAC ‘Ascension Cycle’ Star-Gate opening period” continue?
Yes, but with extensive modifications, which will be progressively addressed in coming MCEO teachings. In 2003 Earth’s Halls of Amenti Star-Gate System fell to Metatronic Illuminati control; the MCEO Guardians’ efforts to rehabilitate the Amenti Gates failed by the end of 2003. And thus the Encryption Lattice of Earth’s Amenti Star-Gates no longer aligns with the organic Ascension Passages of the Living Cosmos, but rather aligns with the Metatronic wormhole structures that interface with the fallen Parallel Earth–Parallel Milky Way Black Hole System.

With the fall of the Amenti Gates in 2003, the MCEO Guardians have progressively activated a very ancient network of trans-dimensional Earth Interface Star-Gates which include the “Arc of the Covenant–Hub Gate Network,” the “Polarian Gate System,” and the “Na-VA’-Ho Spanner Core Gate System,” which together, in 2012, will allow for the opening of the “Aurora Silver Seed Gates,” through which Earth’s Templar can retain direct connection to the Living Cosmic Templar Ascension Passages, despite the Illuminati’s scheduled 2012 opening of the Fall-aligned Parallel Alpha-Omega Gates into Earth’s captured Halls of Amenti Star-Gate system. Through opening of the Aurora Silver Seed Gates, Earth’s Arc of the Covenant, Polarian and Na-VA’-Ho Spanner Core Gate Networks will fully open in 2012, keeping the potentials of Genuine Eternal Life Ascension viable on Earth during the current SAC.

Why did Illuminati-Elders schedule the fulfillment of their Master Plan Prime Objective for 2012 AD? In 22,326 BC the Illuminati Earth Templar Quest ended in a “stalemate” between Guardian and Illuminati races. Since that time, both groups knew that the “Templar Conflict Drama Showdown” would occur during the next SAC Star-Gate opening period, as the Illuminati Force required Earth’s Halls of Amenti Star-Gates to be open in order to fulfill their agenda of using inorganic Metatronic wormhole structures to “blend the Encryption Lattice of Earth’s Templar with that of the fallen Parallel Milky Way Galaxy.” Earth’s next SAC was not due until 4230 AD, but the Metatronic Fall Gate artificial wormhole structures of the Parallel Milky Way Galaxy and Parallel Earth were due to open in our time equivalent of 2012 AD.

In the 13,400 BC and 10,948 BC Earth Atlantean periods, the Illuminati Force succeeded in orchestrating two inorganic accelerations of Earth’s “wobble,” “precession of the equinox” cycle and Encryption Lattice. These accelerations caused an inorganic time-acceleration within portions of Earth’s Templar and Halls of Amenti Star-Gate system, which would cause Earth’s Halls of Amenti Star-Gates to open prematurely in the 2012–2013 AD period, for Encryption Lattice blending with the opened Fall Gate Cycle of the Parallel Milky Way Black Hole System. Earth’s Amenti Gates would open in this period only if there were a sufficient number of Illuminati-Human hybrid races on Earth to “run the bio-electronic Amenti Gate Codes” into Earth’s Templar during this “Parallel Gate Alignment.” The Illuminati Parallel Gate Alignment is called the “Alpha-Omega Alignment,” which occurs between October 2012 and February 2013, with peak alignment on December 21, 2012.

If the Illuminati-Elder agenda succeeded, Earth’s Amenti Star-Gates would be prematurely forced open to engage direct Encryption Lattice and Merkaba Field Blend with Parallel Earth, through opening of the Metatronic wormholes within the black hole center of our Milky Way Galaxy. In preparation for the “Parallel Alignment” and the Illuminati-scheduled “Earth human 2012-appointment with Illuminati destiny,” the Illuminati-Elder races progressively orchestrated the “Common-man Mass DNA Mutation” through which the Illuminati-Human line — carrying the Amenti Star-Gate codes as a result of interbreeding with the Angelic Humans — would be “ready” for the “2012–2013 AD Alpha-Omega Alignment.” (Information on the “Common-man DNA Mutation” is found in Introductory-Topics Summary-1, in Voyagers Volume-2, 2nd Edition and within various MCEO Freedom Teachings® workshop programs.)

Unquote

Its nice to see so many different perspectives regarding 2012...My only thought is that something must be happening since so many are rather focused on this date...Should we worry?

Rest of the article http://www.azuritepress.com/New%20Co...summary_2.html

I guess the difference is that the council of Thuban has no flesh and bone representatives in this planet the Guardian Alliance does...Channeles not included cos they are no Drakos or are they?

Cheers
Old 01-04-2010, 01:15 PM   #3
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

there is more in the same article...

The date of 2012 AD was chosen by the Illuminati-Elder races as the point of fulfillment for their Master Plan Prime Objective because this is the date-period in which the Fall-Gate system of Parallel Earth and Parallel Milky Way open into the Metatronic wormholes in our Galactic Core. It is thus the point in time at which the Alpha-Omega Alignment between Earth’s accelerated Templar and the fallen Parallel Galactic Templar system can engage inorganic Metatronic Blending through the Metatronic wormhole system in the black hole core of our Milky Way Galaxy. Simply put, the Metatronic Encryption Lattice of Earth’s Halls of Amenti Star-Gates aligns with that of the fallen Parallel Earth and Milky Way, through our Galactic Core, to engage the “Alpha-Omega Fall Path Alignment.”

What is the core purpose behind the Illuminati Master Plan Prime Objective of forcing Earth into “Alpha-Omega Fall Path Alignment” in 2012 — and how can they achieve this Prime Objective?
During the “Illuminati Templar victory” of the 10,948 BC Atlantean period, the Illuminati force succeeded in establishing a long-range electromagnetic wormhole-link between the Solar Star-Gates at the core of our Sun, and those at the core of our “Parallel Sun” within the Parallel Milky Way Galaxy. The Illuminati-Elder races refer to the Fall-aligned black hole system of the Parallel Milky Way Galaxy as the “Alpha Wormhole System,” as it is the “beginning point” from which their progressive invasion into our Milky Way Galaxy was launched long ago. The Illuminati-Elders refer to our Milky Way Galaxy as the “Omega Wormhole System,” as it is the “intended end point” at which their progressive invasion will be complete, with the fulfillment of the Illuminati Master Plan Prime Objective; hence the term “Alpha-Omega Fall Path Alignment.”

Unquote

More from this article in the link in my previous post

I don't want to go into a black hole!!!!! Where is the cavalry
Old 01-04-2010, 01:32 PM   #4
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
there is more in the same article...

The date of 2012 AD was chosen by the Illuminati-Elder races as the point of fulfillment for their Master Plan Prime Objective because this is the date-period in which the Fall-Gate system of Parallel Earth and Parallel Milky Way open into the Metatronic wormholes in our Galactic Core. It is thus the point in time at which the Alpha-Omega Alignment between Earth’s accelerated Templar and the fallen Parallel Galactic Templar system can engage inorganic Metatronic Blending through the Metatronic wormhole system in the black hole core of our Milky Way Galaxy. Simply put, the Metatronic Encryption Lattice of Earth’s Halls of Amenti Star-Gates aligns with that of the fallen Parallel Earth and Milky Way, through our Galactic Core, to engage the “Alpha-Omega Fall Path Alignment.”

What is the core purpose behind the Illuminati Master Plan Prime Objective of forcing Earth into “Alpha-Omega Fall Path Alignment” in 2012 — and how can they achieve this Prime Objective?
During the “Illuminati Templar victory” of the 10,948 BC Atlantean period, the Illuminati force succeeded in establishing a long-range electromagnetic wormhole-link between the Solar Star-Gates at the core of our Sun, and those at the core of our “Parallel Sun” within the Parallel Milky Way Galaxy. The Illuminati-Elder races refer to the Fall-aligned black hole system of the Parallel Milky Way Galaxy as the “Alpha Wormhole System,” as it is the “beginning point” from which their progressive invasion into our Milky Way Galaxy was launched long ago. The Illuminati-Elders refer to our Milky Way Galaxy as the “Omega Wormhole System,” as it is the “intended end point” at which their progressive invasion will be complete, with the fulfillment of the Illuminati Master Plan Prime Objective; hence the term “Alpha-Omega Fall Path Alignment.”

Unquote

More from this article in the link in my previous post

I don't want to go into a black hole!!!!! Where is the cavalry
The Guardian Alliance is within the lower dimensional universe and so is part and parcel of the 'confusion-disinformation' scenario.
As you say, choose well and discern with the vibrations of your heart's remembrance and apply your Feeling Mind to your Thinking Heart.
Many of you engage heart and mind the other way around and pride themselves of doing so.

Abraxasinas
Old 01-04-2010, 03:21 PM   #5
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs down Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxasinas View Post
The Guardian Alliance is within the lower dimensional universe and so is part and parcel of the 'confusion-disinformation' scenario.
As you say, choose well and discern with the vibrations of your heart's remembrance and apply your Feeling Mind to your Thinking Heart.
Many of you engage heart and mind the other way around and pride themselves of doing so.

Abraxasinas
The Guardian Alliance spans to the Yunasai, well beyond the 15 dimension of this time matrix, please read the whole sumary so you are clear who they are. It is my understanding that the Drako - Reptilians are the ones that are disinform us in order to drag us into a black hole....

We are under the rule of the Drakos and Reptilians in this planet since the fall of Atlantis about 10,000 BC (sorry can not remeber the exact date), I don't see anything good happening here.... and going inside a black hole, and getting all my energy and the energy of my soul and spirit stolen and eaten, to fuel for their black hole as an appealing option for me or the Human race, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe..

If you are in touch with them could you please ask them to leave our planet in peace? Haven't they cause enogh harm by robbing the Human Angelic their right to ascend through the stargates that now we have to go through a much more difficult process? Isn't it enough that they have killed the sun and now it will nova by 2900?

Enough is enough! no to NWO, no to Drakonians and Reptilians in this planet or our solar system, galaxy and universe please tell them to GO AWAY!
Old 01-04-2010, 03:53 PM   #6
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

i know very little about this subject and i am willing to learn..

So much to decipher...i shall keep reading.

All i can add is...

i love you..

Old 01-04-2010, 04:00 PM   #7
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
The Guardian Alliance spans to the Yunasai, well beyond the 15 dimension of this time matrix, please read the whole sumary so you are clear who they are. It is my understanding that the Drako - Reptilians are the ones that are disinform us in order to drag us into a black hole....

We are under the rule of the Drakos and Reptilians in this planet since the fall of Atlantis about 10,000 BC (sorry can not remeber the exact date), I don't see anything good happening here.... and going inside a black hole, and getting all my energy and the energy of my soul and spirit stolen and eaten, to fuel for their black hole as an appealing option for me or the Human race, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe..

If you are in touch with them could you please ask them to leave our planet in peace? Haven't they cause enogh harm by robbing the Human Angelic their right to ascend through the stargates that now we have to go through a much more difficult process? Isn't it enough that they have killed the sun and now it will nova by 2900?

Enough is enough! no to NWO, no to Drakonians and Reptilians in this planet or our solar system, galaxy and universe please tell them to GO AWAY!
This time matrix has but 12 dimensions, the 15th of Ayesha is the 6th, as its first resonance 1+5=6.

And you are misreading the information from Thuban.
The mass of the earth is about 6x10^24 kilograms. This mass is insufficient to 'black hole' the earth by a factor of 500,000.

The 'black holed' earth is 'higher dimensional' as a earth-mass-equivalent and will be the information collected by Gaia in its 4.8 billion year history of physical existence.

have you not read, that the 3D-earth shall remain as it is as a planetary orb?
Gaia's ascension is interdimensional, not physical.

Are you afraid of yourself dear wingmaker?
Cannot you remember from whence you came?
As Celine has said - the message between galactic center and planetary center and using the solar center as a conduit is very simple.
The Master Dragon says to you: "I love you, please try to remember me, my prodigal son!"

Abraxasinas

Last edited by abraxasinas; 01-04-2010 at 04:07 PM.
Old 01-04-2010, 04:05 PM   #8
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
This time matrix has but 12 dimensions, the 15th of Ayesha is the 6th, as its first resonance 1+5=6.
As Celine has said - the message between galactic center and planetary center and using the solar center as a conduit is very simple.
The Master Dragon says to you: "I love you, please try to remember me, my prodigal son!"

Abraxasinas
iS this why the work,
we've been working on over the past 33 years
(and, have NOT put out, in full form)
has been done, with both density/and, dimension

where you anchor completed work in dimension
and, you do actual / NOW TYME work in density ???

And, that was how we knew,
that HH's work, was NOTHING more
than a set-up for a 6th density (high astral) harvest ???
Old 01-04-2010, 04:07 PM   #9
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

are there, NOT 3 sets of 3 dimensions, through 3 matriXes

el / ra / and, iS (iSiS of melz)
Old 01-04-2010, 04:24 PM   #10
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE eXchanger View Post
iS this why the work,
we've been working on over the past 33 years
(and, have NOT put out, in full form)
has been done, with both density/and, dimension

where you anchor completed work in dimension
and, you do actual / NOW TYME work in density ???

And, that was how we knew,
that HH's work, was NOTHING more
than a set-up for a 6th density (high astral) harvest ???
Yes goddess Susan, daughter of Shu.
The timedimension is an illusion but as said by Thuban, the linear experience of universal life requires timeconnector dimensions.
These are 4th, 7th and 10th density in the semantics you use.
Because of the opening of the 12D wormhole a 13th density has now become the recircularisation of the entire spacetime construct defining the 11 dimensional universe in inertia.
So now, and as you have known for some time now, the simplest of all of the densities, the first one has or can be coupled to the highest of the 13th. This will not eliminate the linear timetravelling experience in 4th, 7th or 10th density; BUT it will allow anyone able to RESONATE with the 'founding frequencies' to utilize the advanced wormhole technology hitherto restricted to the graduation and hierarchy of the dimensional nestings.
In some manner, without the timeconnectors, there are so 4 space continua-quantizations. 1-2-3 Linespace; 4-5-6 Hyperspace of Rotational Freedom degrees about the linear axes (say XYZ); 7-8-9 Quantumspace of vibrational freedom degrees of oscillations within the axes and 10-11-12 Omnispace of the dimensional extension of this proto-universe into phaseshifted multiverses.

All 12 dimensions are colocal and so the interdimensional contacts of so many of you are happenstance right where you are and not in some 'outer space'.

Your destiny is to one day become a phaseshifed universe, the one you ponder now in thought and in body. Your biovital cells shall be the galaxies you now observe and your attire shall be other universes you have fun and joy interacting with in love and self remembrance and a sense of exploration and adventure.
Abraxasinas

PS.: Until January 18th, I, Abraxasinas shall attempt to answer questions on Thuban's behalf. But from that date, the answers given will be more authoritative.
Old 01-04-2010, 04:44 PM   #11
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
PS.: Until January 18th, I, Abraxasinas shall attempt to answer questions on Thuban's behalf. But from that date, the answers given will be more authoritative.
Authoritative?

please explain ...
Old 01-04-2010, 04:53 PM   #12
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Céline View Post
Authoritative?

please explain ...
Sure, January 18th signifies the date of a particular encoded and programmed 'fulfilment' of archetypical prophecy.
So only from this date onwards, will a certain 'program' become activated to harmonize the data which is presently in the system (say hard drive).
Iow, the software , whilst written cannot 'be installed' before this date.

This 'authority' so refers to data access and not some notion as attached to by human thought constructs.

You Celine are the Goddess of your Destiny and noone from any dimensional realm can violate your freedeom of self-expression as the individuation of the CreatorCreation, who you represent.

However, information can be supplied by anyone and any source as is evident on a forum such as this.
So the data provided will be enhanced in 'authority' from the date given.

It is a shame, that one cannot choose a loveheart or a rose on the 'smiles' list.
I liked your big one on the other thread and would have sent you one with a red rose if it would have been available.

Love Abrax
Old 01-04-2010, 04:57 PM   #13
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

A very clear explanation...thank you...i get lost in a lot of these threads..

*celine looks around the shop and reaches for a red rose, she offers it to you*

Flowers are a great way to express your beauty.. thank You for the thought.

Old 01-04-2010, 05:09 PM   #14
abraxasinas
_

Quote:
A very clear explanation...thank you...i get lost in a lot of these threads..

*celine looks around the shop and reaches for a red rose, she offers it to you*

Flowers are a great way to express your beauty.. thank You for the thought.
Merci Cherie celestial queen of Cygnus one of the abodes of my remembrance of you. Did you know the nonexistent Black Swans exist in Western Australia - they dance Swan Lake like you.

Ab.a.as
Old 01-04-2010, 05:13 PM   #15
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

And you are misreading the information from Thuban.
The mass of the earth is about 6x10^24 kilograms. This mass is insufficient to 'black hole' the earth by a factor of 500,000.

The 'black holed' earth is 'higher dimensional' as a earth-mass-equivalent and will be the information collected by Gaia in its 4.8 billion year history of physical existence.

have you not read, that the 3D-earth shall remain as it is as a planetary orb?
Gaia's ascension is interdimensional, not physical.

Abraxasinas
You are mistaken in your assumptions dear, there are 15 manifested dimensions in 5 Harmonic Universes appart from the God worlds that are beyond that and don't get qualifyed as dimensions. Human scientist will soon discover that is the case. Anyway I see you are just repeting what you have been told in your channeling

Her name is A'sha not Ayesha so do me a favour, study the material and don't make presumtions, I am not here to do the work for you

I have given you enough information for you to ponder...and the link to the "Introductory-Topic Summary 2" please note the word "Introductory". The paper is about 50 pages long and will answer a lot of questions for you. Obviously you are free to choose whatever path you want, we all have still free chooice but not for long if the fallen dragons have their way... I believe that contraty to the Drakonian/Reptilian/NWO agenda, people should have the opportunity to see the two sides and make their informed decision and not be draged into the "illusion" of ascension when they are actually falling into a black hole and becoming like any other fallen angels... lifeless as they get detached from their god source and lose their eternal potential

The peoples of this planet have the right to chose, openly to have all the information...why your masters hide it?

Since you say the information from the MCEO Guardian Alliance 2nd summary is disinformation, without having taken the trouble of even reading it, I say yours is too; difference is that I took the trouble of reading it and I think much of it is nonsense to try to make it look scientifical. Prove to me with scientific facts that what you say is correct with the citation of the relevant scientific papers and I will believe you

What it is true is that your masters are intending to blast us with a pulse with the intention to create the 6th and final extinction on Earth by creating pole shift in 2012. Don't we have the right to chose our destiny?

I am not a wingmaker but

I AM a Child of the Original ONE
I AM a Ray of the Original Sun
I AM wholeness, I AM love

I AM the Truth that Spans the Sands of Time.....

I don't need your dragons to come and patronize me, twist the words of the CDT plates and play them against me, thank you

I don't have any masters for I AM one with the divine...thankfully I KNOW the truth first hand and can not get bambuzled with soft ego enhancing words

It seems that you are not aware of it but you are in the path of fall? are you to forgo your eternal life for finite vampire life? or you have already done monadic reversal? I respect your choice...and my love for you is eternal, all the same one day all the fallen ones will come back home as space dust for nothing is ouside of the divine

There are many things your masters have not told you I see...

In Eternal love
Old 01-04-2010, 05:13 PM   #16
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Did you know the nonexistent Black Swans exist in Western Australia - they dance Swan Lake like you.

Ab.a.as
i am becomming aware that i know even less then nothing about this subject...so much reading...

Black Swans? i have never seen such beauties...one day i will visit your continent...

almost moved there as a child,..
Old 01-04-2010, 05:17 PM   #17
abraxasinas
_

Quote:

Black Swans? i have never seen such beauties...one day i will visit your continent...

almost moved there as a child,..
North America and Australia are continental sisters- Laodicea and Philadelphia in one encoding in the 12th dimension. They also are two of seven and connect to the Pleiades.
You can view the Cygnus here! http://images.google.com/images?sour...ed=0CBMQsAQwAA
Abrax

Last edited by abraxasinas; 01-04-2010 at 05:25 PM.
Old 01-04-2010, 05:21 PM   #18
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

PS if you want to know what will happen to you after going through a black hole ask Arthur Newman and Andrew Bassiago...it is not fun, they both need medication for life as far as I understand....

Cheers
Old 01-04-2010, 05:23 PM   #19
Flying Pyramid
Avalon Senior Member

Abraxasinas
if you are who you say you are then you are aware of my presence here yes?
I reconize your name structure to be older than old. Say around 35 billion "earth" years?
If you are real, then what is my true name?
Old 01-04-2010, 05:27 PM   #20
Firedrake
Avalon Senior Member

As my mind forms thoughts from reading your words, the vibration is felt within my heart.

Thank you for sharing yourself here and providing a vibration for others to jump on and ride into remembrance of who we are; merging our hearts again, and finding our home in the heart of hearts.

I have just started chanting Yod He Vau He, and would love it if you could provide more history and clarity on the subject.

-Love and Light-
Old 01-04-2010, 05:38 PM   #21
Firedrake
Avalon Senior Member

"The peoples of this planet have the right to chose, openly to have all the information...why your masters hide it?"

I am in agreement with this, and do not believe anything can truly be hidden. Illusions and distortions, variations can be made and paths can be led astray, but I feel when one makes the choice of returning to the vibration inside the heart, they access everything within that vibration and any 'information' they want is there.

I can only speak of what I have felt to be true; I am just beginning to really focus on that vibration and existing within it so do not have as much knowledge experienced as many others here.

Thank you both for being here and helping those who read your words and feel your energy.

-Love and Light-
Old 01-04-2010, 05:41 PM   #22
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

they put 4 black swans on the pond, where princess diana was buried
Old 01-04-2010, 05:49 PM   #23
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

The star Thuban (Draconis) was the northern pole star around 2700 BC, during the time of the ancient Egyptians. Due to the effects of precession, it will once again be the pole star around the year 21 000 AD.

http://www.crystalinks.com/draco.html
Old 01-04-2010, 05:54 PM   #24
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firedrake View Post
"The peoples of this planet have the right to chose, openly to have all the information...why your masters hide it?"

I am in agreement with this, and do not believe anything can truly be hidden. Illusions and distortions, variations can be made and paths can be led astray, but I feel when one makes the choice of returning to the vibration inside the heart, they access everything within that vibration and any 'information' they want is there.

I can only speak of what I have felt to be true; I am just beginning to really focus on that vibration and existing within it so do not have as much knowledge experienced as many others here.

Thank you both for being here and helping those who read your words and feel your energy.

-Love and Light-
It is a pleasure, I am here to serve in love
Old 01-04-2010, 05:56 PM   #25
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
It is a pleasure, I am here to serve in love
So many...say "to serve love

few remember that We serve in love....
Closed Thread