Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 12-01-2008, 09:59 PM   #26
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Nine Arctic Nukes Exploded in Eighteen Hours

This is the same hoax as the african pi rates .(9 in 18 hours is 666. what the hell is an Artic Nuke?but if we articulate nuke, we get 666 again. Mirrors The nuke info was released on nov 17 the day of the full moon when human emotions are high and kundalini can be raised. They really hate Lucy.

Those daurn old nukes,i mean dukes causing hazzard again.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 12-02-2008 at 12:46 AM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 10:02 PM   #27
Shakesbeer
Avalon Senior Member

No confirmation on any controlled nuclear detentions? Not matter what, that many earthquakes of that size so concentrated in that particular spot is fairly peculiar...

http://www.iris.edu/seismon/zoom/eve...24&lat=79.6563
Shakesbeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 12:59 AM   #28
oldpaganfreak
Avalon Senior Member

the simple fact is that there were NO NUKES exploded in the canadian arctic. the area in question is inhabited by canadians and has a lot of gas and oil exploration. don't you think that the folks in the neighbourhood woulda noticed??
oldpaganfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 01:25 AM   #29
solitaryman
Avalon Senior Member

May be it was "the Mother Bomb "that Russia possess and it is not nuclear.They can be registered on sismographe.
solitaryman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 01:28 AM   #30
solitaryman
Avalon Senior Member

Correction:"The Mother of All Bomb"
solitaryman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 02:23 AM   #31
oldpaganfreak
Avalon Senior Member

i think that is even less likely that the russians are detonating anything in the canadian arctic.
Old 12-02-2008, 07:27 AM   #32
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by The voice of One View Post
Please tell me what you make of this...

http://educate-yourself.org/zsl/arct...s18nov08.shtml

And the Seismic activity going on at the moment...

http://www.iris.edu/seismon/

Just to clarify for those who believe that the bombs were not exploded, did you catch this part of the link above:

Quote:
On November 17 and 18, 2008 nine H-Bombs were exploded below the Arctic Ocean near the North Magnetic Pole
See the bold part? We apparently wouldn't have to see them to know that they exploded.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 11:12 AM   #33
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Funny how these openings to the hollow earth are at the poles where nobody goes. Keeps the "mystery" alive I suppose. Very convenient.

As for exploding 9 nukes to seal the entrance to hollow earth, probably a good idea, because if you seal it, it will stop 100 billion trillion gallons of Arctic Ocean from pouring down the hole.
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 11:45 AM   #34
MacGyverCanada
Avalon Senior Member

OK, well firstly, Canada is a non-nuclear nation; it isn't legal for anyone including our own government to possess nukes... not that that's stopping 'em.

I think that people have some misconceptions about where the Inuit people live... certainly there are settlements above the Arctic Circle, but nobody lives at the North Pole per se. The Quikiqtaaluk region extends northward from Baffin Island, and the landmass reaches about 83 degrees N. However, the northernmost Inuit community is Grise Fiord at about 75 degrees N, population: approximately 100 people. There aren't too many people at or near the north pole to confirm or deny any sort of activity, nuclear or otherwise.
MacGyverCanada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 04:55 PM   #35
oldpaganfreak
Avalon Senior Member

if you read the article, you would see that the explosions were sup[posedly near banks island. there is a settlement on banks island. the article is just plain stupid. it makes the canadian government look stupider than they really are. the nukes were supposedly exploded in holes ten kilometers deep (6 miles). i'm not sure where some othese people get this sh*t. obviously, the writer is making it up as he goes along. canada is becoming increasingly protective of arctic sovereignty. this simply could not happen.
Old 12-03-2008, 09:57 PM   #36
ekimdrachir
Avalon Senior Member

Location: I live in Canada. http://ipower.ning.com/forum/topics/did-they-nuke-the-arctic-bush

I joined this forum so that I could post a link to another site where we are following this topic, it would be great to get more information about what exactly happened, but the blasts HAVE been confirmed from more than one source.

http://ipower.ning.com/forum/topics/...he-arctic-bush
ekimdrachir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 12:08 AM   #37
oldpaganfreak
Avalon Senior Member

i have checked out your link, however, it's just a re-hash of the link in the original post in this thread. it just isn't believable or well sourced or reliable. nine drilled underwater holes, miles deep; nine nukes on canadian territory; a settlement on banks island, near the site...and no one heard or saw anything?? the net is overflowing with bogus alarming stories. this is one of them.
Old 12-04-2008, 01:14 AM   #38
davefla73
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldpaganfreak View Post
i'm afraid that i just don't believe this. this report claims that the nukes were expolded on canadian territory. there are inuit settlements near there, as well as conventional oil exploration. just because something is 'claimed to be true' on the net does not make it so. this is certainly an example of that. i have many family and friends employed in oil exploration. blowing 9 nukes could hardly be hidden from us.
i would have to see a lot more compelling evidence before i would believe it.
canadians have very strong feelings about nuclear testing. the inuit would cewrtainly be raising sh*t about it and we have heard nothing in even the off beat news sources about this.
sorry....ain't true.

They have blown up hundreds of nukes all around the world that YOU would never have known about there is a good movie called the nuke cafe about all the testing they did in space and out in the oceans not to mention the ones in russia you never hear of them.
davefla73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 04:50 AM   #39
oldpaganfreak
Avalon Senior Member

whether or not i am aware of all nuclear tests is not the issue. the area in question is in canada. canada is a non-nuclear country. our laws prohibit nukes on canadian soil. that is the issue. we are not talking about the u.s. ot russia and their nuclear programs. we are discussing canada.
the ecidence that supports these nuclear detonations is flimsy at best. there is far more reason to believe that they DID NOT occur that that they did. nine nuke blast in eighteen hours would not go undetected by ALL canadian monitors. this is an area where there is canadian oil exploration. if they DID occur, there would be some canadian confirmation, and hell to pay in parliment.
nukes are illegal on canadian soil. there has never been a nuclear blast in canada. full stop.
from you position in florida, you are hardly in a position to dispute that.