Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

View Poll Results: Dr. Jonathan Reed Case - True or a fake?
It's the Truth 23 51.11%
It's a Fake 22 48.89%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-23-2008, 04:20 PM   #51
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What do you know about the "Dr. Jonathan Reed Case"?

I just cant buy the story...

Beating up aliens that have the power to vaporize animals....

With a stick???

Nobody else saw the alien???

He is SELLING VIDEO EVIDENCE.... if he was seriously playing with et I doubt that he would have to sell his evidence....

How is it that he had time to perform an autopsy on an alien and not even call anybody...

Who the f**k would go to sleep with a real alien in their house before ever informing the news????

total ****
Orion Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 12:09 AM   #52
RSF
Avalon Senior Member

After doing a wee-bit more searching I came across this:

Seattle UFO Paranormal Group's information and Report on Jonathan Reed:
http://www.seattlechatclub.org/Reed.html

Dunno for sure people but know enough that this kind of stuff (JR supposed encounter (garbage)), helps ruin real reports about real EBE/UFO events by People.

RSF
RSF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 02:22 AM   #53
Shakesbeer
Avalon Senior Member

Isn't that link essentially the same thing Ufowatchdog put out? Doesn't it essentially end at the same place minus the amount of pics Ufowatchdog put up? Does it answer any of the "how" questions? Nope...

So if he's hoaxing, it has to be the best one of all time that's for sure.

Orion, I know I sure as hell wouldn't say anything to the government after all the stories we've heard. The press? Not unless I had a direct contact that I knew I could trust. So to answer your question, who would keep an ET without telling the world first thing -raises hand-

I know if it was me, I'd publish the news myself or not say a damn thing at all lest I be called a liar and have a new identity thrust upon me by disinfo agents... But if I'm not mistaking, Dr. Reed's case would have feel under that time it was decreed illegal by congress for any US citizen to speak with ETs.

Last edited by Shakesbeer; 10-24-2008 at 02:28 AM.
Shakesbeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 02:47 AM   #54
RSF
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakesbeer View Post
Isn't that link essentially the same thing Ufowatchdog put out? Doesn't it essentially end at the same place minus the amount of pics Ufowatchdog put up? Does it answer any of the "how" questions? Nope...

So if he's hoaxing, it has to be the best one of all time that's for sure.
---

Hi, I believe ufowatchdog's service was in separating the real from unreal reports, etc.. where evidence was available.
To this day I don't believe their activity was strictly to debunk all things ebe/ufoS.
What I presented to our members was information that may help in their exploration of what truth may be left to concur or deny this guy's (Reed ?)'s claim.

As for my opinion: Nothing about his presented report & evidence stands anywhere close to any cases of CE3 experiences less fictional writings, & deliberately fictional writings for profit that I'm aware of.

I'm not expert on this subject, but I do look for consistencies in these types of cases and see nothing on this-one that fit's with the CE3 satire of hundreds of cases out there. In my opinion this guy never bothered to study the more commonly known and reported generalities re ebeS.

To be more explicit, that "1997" -- 2002 case would have been stifling Greer's Press Club affair if there even a chance it stood up to such breakdown specifics as üfowatchdogs report.

RSF
Old 10-24-2008, 03:41 AM   #55
goody8504
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSF View Post
To be more explicit, that "1997" -- 2002 case would have been stifling Greer's Press Club affair if there even a chance it stood up to such breakdown specifics as üfowatchdogs report.
the disclosure project is specifically meant for people who have been in the military, intelligence, corporate, etc community, not child psychologists
goody8504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 03:52 AM   #56
RSF
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by goody8504 View Post
the disclosure project is specifically meant for people who have been in the military, intelligence, corporate, etc community, not child psychologists
---

Oh.. I din't know Greer was a Miltary man.
Old 10-24-2008, 03:54 AM   #57
Shakesbeer
Avalon Senior Member

RSF - I can totally understand how many people would think this a fake (and true for that matter) it's a wild story to say the least. I also think it's cool that counterpoints be brought up (like ufowatchdog) because whatever the truth may be, it'll present itself despite lies eventually, and it's good for discussion of possibility. The one thing I've noticed that seems to be at the heart of the matter in the assessments of the actions of others like in Dr. Reed's case? The lack of understanding a human's heart. Maybe that's just how he does things? Maybe he just believes that everyone should pay him for this information now, especially if it's true that he got beat and friends & family messed up too? Maybe he's just using a marketing that is proven to work a bit at least & he wants to travel the world and tell his story now for his job. I've also noticed there isn't many openly "rich" ufologists or contactees are there? It would seem one of the best off is probably David Icke and & he sells his information about politics & history that has at least a large amount of confirmable truth in them. So does that discredit him now too because he charges and has a business plan? Nope...

Either way, I know I sure hope that this case proves to be 100% true. It resonates so well as a true story way better then a convoluted hoax (who made the ET damn it!? )
Old 10-24-2008, 04:09 AM   #58
RSF
Avalon Senior Member

Shakesbeer, Seems he or his book or account didn't stand the test of time.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Reed

Are we here just to argue a belief ? Or learn where the truth may be? I can say my interest has always been the latter.

RSF
Old 10-24-2008, 05:12 AM   #59
Shakesbeer
Avalon Senior Member

From Wiki:

Jonathan Reed was Davey Hansen's close friend in the Lutheran stop action animation cartoon Davey and Goliath.

As an African-American he was perhaps the first African-American character to appear in a television cartoon, and one of the first African-American characters to appear as a friend of a television show's (white) lead character. [1]

His father was a pharmacist. Jonathan's race only became an issue in the episode, Different. [2] [3] His character was voiced by Hal Smith. [4]

So what does that prove? he doesn't have a wikipedia link? yay?

Or are you saying Dr. Reed is in fact an African American claymation character...if so I'm not sure I agree with you there

I'm not "arguing" anything, I'm just asking a couple of questions and apparently frustrating the hell out of a few people
Old 10-24-2008, 10:22 AM   #60
RSF
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
From Wiki:

Jonathan Reed was Davey Hansen's close friend in the Lutheran stop action animation cartoon Davey and Goliath.

As an African-American he was perhaps the first African-American character to appear in a television cartoon, and one of the first African-American characters to appear as a friend of a television show's (white) lead character. [1]

His father was a pharmacist. Jonathan's race only became an issue in the episode, Different. [2] [3] His character was voiced by Hal Smith. [4]

So what does that prove? he doesn't have a wikipedia link? yay?

Or are you saying Dr. Reed is in fact an African American claymation character...if so I'm not sure I agree with you there

I'm not "arguing" anything, I'm just asking a couple of questions and apparently frustrating the hell out of a few people
---

Hey all,

but yes "frustrating" you too, Shakesbeer. Do you really think the story is true, or perhaps just making an argument about the possibility makes it non-bogus?
I'm not going to get into my experience in the field but will suggest to you that if the story like that w/all the pics/vid and voltage by accepted ufologists suddenly go's dead.. what could that mean between 02--08? I had written earlier some sample points of possible contention or most certainly reasoning to question the whole deal.
There's a blog which announces from the very group he and his two co-horts tried to persuade (18 part presentation), which states though they were taken at the time, it's better to stop continuation of the fraud, rather than allow it to continue...

Dunno, seems respectful to me. Suggest you consider looking for it as I found it yesterday. It satisfied my earlier though -- bogus report, bogus book.

RSF
Old 10-24-2008, 02:48 PM   #61
Shakesbeer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
---
but yes "frustrating" you too, Shakesbeer. Do you really think the story is true, or perhaps just making an argument about the possibility makes it non-bogus?
I'm not going to get into my experience in the field but will suggest to you that if the story like that w/all the pics/vid and voltage by accepted ufologists suddenly go's dead..
Do I believe it? I believe the possibility that it might be true, is that good enough for you? I'm sorry, skeptics you guys aren't presenting actual evidence, at least not at a higher caliber then they contend it is. It's no more "solid" then Dr. Reed's proof to the opposite.

Then can you answer how he made the ET then?

I always hear ufologist rattle off their list of cases they've worked on, books they've published, movies they've worked on, but here we are, essentially the same place we where 20 years ago from what I gather. So come off of the "I'm Mr. Experience and can't be wrong" stuff like it seems ufologists like to play in a field with very little hard evidence & even less public impact over the years. You don't need to do to that for me to respect you & your opinion don't worry.

So are you saying because you've worked on other cases, and you believe this to be fake, it is?

Books go out of print too you know, and his website is still active with videos available for purchase (http://www.odisealink.com/products.htm)

Tell me how he did it then...that's what I want to know if it's a hoax. I haven't heard one person speculate as to how he could pull that off other then "Oh it's easy.." which it is in fact not, as you know how critical and thorough some ufologists can be let a lone producing fake evidence that's convincing.

oh and I'm sorry if I frustrated you, but rest assure, I'm chipper and as non-frustrated about this as a human can be

Last edited by Shakesbeer; 10-24-2008 at 02:54 PM.
Old 10-24-2008, 06:23 PM   #62
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Do I believe it? I believe the possibility that it might be true, is that good enough for you? I'm sorry, skeptics you guys aren't presenting actual evidence, at least not at a higher caliber then they contend it is. It's no more "solid" then Dr. Reed's proof to the opposite.

I always hear ufologist rattle off their list of cases they've worked on, books they've published, movies they've worked on, but here we are, essentially the same place we where 20 years ago from what I gather. So come off of the "I'm Mr. Experience and can't be wrong" stuff like it seems ufologists like to play in a field with very little hard evidence & even less public impact over the years. You don't need to do to that for me to respect you & your opinion don't worry.

So are you saying because you've worked on other cases, and you believe this to be fake, it is?

Books go out of print too you know, and his website is still active with videos available for purchase (http://www.odisealink.com/products.htm)

Tell me how he did it then...that's what I want to know if it's a hoax. I haven't heard one person speculate as to how he could pull that off other then "Oh it's easy.." which it is in fact not, as you know how critical and thorough some ufologists can be let a lone producing fake evidence that's convincing.

oh and I'm sorry if I frustrated you, but rest assure, I'm chipper and as non-frustrated about this as a human can be
well said Shakesbeer

And what about his destroyed house? I saw it.
Is a hoax all this effort worth?
King Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 07:07 PM   #63
RSF
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lear View Post
well said Shakesbeer

And what about his destroyed house? I saw it.
Is a hoax all this effort worth?
---

What's YOUR problem Sir? "Well Said..." what the F_____ are talking about ??

You visted the house ??? When -- where, the address if you please !!
Old 10-24-2008, 07:13 PM   #64
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: What do you know about the "Dr. Jonathan Reed Case"?

wow that is got to be one of the most bs stories ive ever heard it didnt even sound real
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 07:15 PM   #65
RSF
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

---

Whoa.. slow down a wee-bit. If you want to fight -- take it outside.
RSF
Old 10-25-2008, 02:28 PM   #66
Shakesbeer
Avalon Senior Member

RSF - fight? Not sure what you're talking about there buddy. Once again I'm just making observations & asking questions.
Old 10-25-2008, 11:11 PM   #67
Kay Wilkinson
Avalon Senior Member

I believe this to be a true story. Just my 2 cents worth.
peace
Kay Wilkinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 04:31 PM   #68
Shakesbeer
Avalon Senior Member

I recently paid a visit to my mold-making/model painting/prop fabricating friend & showed him the Reed case. He brought up an interesting point on how the neck moved. From the lo-res web video it doesn't seem like the skin around the neck has much elasticity & pivots a bit peculiar. Now I can't say I know what a real ET's anatomy is & functions like, but skin should still flex. I haven't had much time after that night to look into it more myself, but he said he'll be investigating it further as well.
Old 10-30-2008, 05:38 PM   #69
Banned

Quote:
I recently paid a visit to my mold-making/model painting/prop fabricating friend & showed him the Reed case. He brought up an interesting point on how the neck moved. From the lo-res web video it doesn't seem like the skin around the neck has much elasticity & pivots a bit peculiar. Now I can't say I know what a real ET's anatomy is & functions like, but skin should still flex. I haven't had much time after that night to look into it more myself, but he said he'll be investigating it further as well.
Yeah I've noticed that myself. That neck is still as a board, in some pics the neck looks much longer than others.

To ME: it's an obvious (though well-attempted) fake.

To others, it may not be so clearcut. I could be wrong but I don't believe I am in this case.
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 05:49 PM   #70
goody8504
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
---

Oh.. I din't know Greer was a Miltary man.
you do realize dr greer is the man who started the disclosure project right? he's not one of the actual witnesses. he is responsible for the strategic planning in order to get this into the public arena while, at the same time, protecting the witnesses who have been brave enough to testify. and i gotta say, he's done a bang up job.
goody8504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 05:35 AM   #71
RSF
Avalon Senior Member

Greer's gear is still greer. We're talking about the rEED symposium on this chat. Dunno what the truth is and certainly don't posseess the push on the fake rEED story. I say fake only as nothing about it, gloves, foot-wear and skull design matches anything past that I have researched.

Think it's great people are saying yes instead of no. Just that I feel it deserves the NO Column -- OK?

RSF
Old 11-01-2008, 05:36 AM   #72
RSF
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
RSF - fight? Not sure what you're talking about there buddy. Once again I'm just making observations & asking questions.
---

Cool, keep asking those questions. I do too.

RSF
Old 11-01-2008, 06:47 AM   #73
StarSeed1947
Avalon Senior Member

I met Dr. Reed at a conference and spent a lot of time talking to him.
He is TELLING THE TRUTH!

He deserves A LOT more respect for coming forward to share his amazing experience.
I admire him for opening himself up to this ridicule and harassment so that we will know the TRUTH.
StarSeed1947 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 02:13 PM   #74
RSF
Avalon Senior Member

StarSeed1947, Hi there. Just wondering when and where you met the Man?
edit: ..and when?
RSF
Old 11-01-2008, 02:55 PM   #75
ABHA
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dadrious View Post
It is quite unfortunate to see so many links to a CIA owned and operated website on these forums. Seems whenever someone wants to "debunk" a case, they link to ufowatchdog.
wow ill second that, its thorough to be skeptical about the debunker's too.
They erased his identity! Something happened, personally i believe
cool
ABHA is offline   Reply With Quote