Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Future Talk > Visions of the Future

Notices

Visions of the Future Visions of the future, What are you seeing? Thoughts, Dreams, Intuition....

Old 10-31-2008, 11:43 PM   #1
firstfruit
Avalon Senior Member

Post The manifestation of dreams into reality the time is now

Positive thinking is nothing new (contrary to what the latest craze, ‘The Secret’ seems to suggest). The real secret is to use positive thinking during deep meditation (see secrets of meditation) to role-play good, constructive goals to facilitate their manifestation into reality.

Incidentally, making back-up plans when a specific goal is not reached is very wise as you need to maintain a level of responsibility for each step, turn or choice you make. It is therefore not ‘negative thinking’, or detrimental to your ‘power’ of positive thinking by working with back-up plans.

For special goals involving the elevation of humanity, you may find that with great dedication and ongoing meditation, special guidance may come your way from The Creation. Invariably it is The Creation that will select the most appropriate timing for the execution of your higher purpose and may require patience on your part. If your higher purpose is humanitarian, stay with your purpose, for even if success is not immediate, when they do occur they will be immeasurably overwhelming.

The Creation will not continue to let humanity suffer

Since The Creation is an integral part of all existence, and the soul, a little piece of The Creation itself connects directly with The Creation, it most likely shares consciousness with all human life.

If the majority of people are suffering on a daily basis on this planet in the kind of existence so prevalent today then The Creation is also suffering

This cannot continue at all … and a cataclysmic disaster will no doubt be imminent.

Here is how this can be reasoned:

How would The Creation end suffering if in all probability it cannot interact directly with us, say in the form of a miracle?

Many religions expect far too much from our Creator, and completely overlook the best means of help we can receive from The Creation via divine intuition, whereby our souls receive guidance for our own lives and to help guide others, be it on a spiritual or physical level.

More often than not people expect miracles to happen. People even expect God to make them rich.

It is quite likely that The Creation can only interact with individuals in a much smaller way, even providing signs as guidance. For example, what we ‘expect’ from the Creator has to be manifested in the way we are living and our connection with The Creation. By developing the soul with constructive meditation and feeding the soul with learning and knowledge, we can begin to connect to our Creator in stronger ways. In time, there is a way one can learn to recognise divine intuition and unique signs.
firstfruit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 12:05 AM   #2
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Default Dreams into reality...

My Celt background hears you...

Many would like to turn dreams into reality, it would be fun in this thread to hear what those dreams would be.

I would turn Nurses and Doctors and Shrinks into Healers that could meet someone for the first time and know how to "heal" them...

No more health care or hospitals, mothers have always known how to take away pain with a kiss...

I was given a dream on how to turn our autos into traveling generators to power our homes...

I'm working to bring that into reality now...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 04:05 AM   #3
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Dreams into reality...

I realize that some of my dreams may not be feasible in the long run so I already have my back-up plan and I'm still hoping to achieve my dreams.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 05:34 AM   #4
giaoue
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: The manifestation of dreams into reality the time is now

Do you understand that Creation or Creator or god is actually all of US (Universal Self) & I don't mean us being homo sapiens living on planet Earth, I'm talking about Everything or Every Thing. SELF (Something Everything Loves Forever) is Source, Creation, or god & consciousness is our connected frequency or vibration within our own physical SELF. I always tell people this simple comparison of what we really are. If Source or god gazes, with a loving sigh, into a mirror it looks @ all of us erywhere simultaneously forever. Once all aspects of SELF discovers every avenue that it can conjure up with every potentiality that it can muster with no time needed to complete its purpose due to the fact that time is a simple illusion anyway in this holographic reality or duality called present moment or NOW (Nullifies Our When) then we all can register ourselves as the separated sparks of SELF to create our own individual dualities or choose to come back into our own SELF or Source to manifest into our own creation with no limits or boundaries because we are the one who makes all of these laws or guidelines that we bend or break as progression of our own unique playful acts of love becomes our own individuality. I like my name because it really means what I finally figured out about a year ago: God Is All Of Us Everywhere --- GIAOUE! Love SELF & so Love AWL --- (All-ways Willing Love)
giaoue is offline   Reply With Quote