Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 11-21-2008, 11:40 AM   #1
wilsonericq7
Avalon Senior Member

Default Wingmakers: Fact, Fiction, or Good Story with some truth...

Hello all,

I love the story I am reading regarding the wingmakers. I am new to the site as of last week and have my filters on right now; if nothing else I am enjoying the read.

I am puzzled, however, as this story appears as a source for research in some of these threads. As science is my trade I have the obvious traps and limitations when exploring outside possibilities/probabilities.

My question, "Is this myth a vehichle for truth?"

Your thoughts,

Peace
wilsonericq7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 09:38 AM   #2
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Wingmakers: Fact, Fiction, or Good Story with some truth...

I stoped believing in the wingmakers material when I read in the second interview with Dr. Neruda that the Bush senior's New World Order is what they want to this world.
Read it in the second interview!

The people must know these kind of information about wingmakers.

Cheerszoo!
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 10:37 AM   #3
wilsonericq7
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the reply; however I am fuzzy on your request. Am I clear we are to read an interview with Dr. Neruda? Who did this interview?
Old 11-24-2008, 10:46 AM   #4
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

hahah good question, I don't know but she seems to not know much about the subjet. She is like neutral in the interview.

Cheers.
Old 11-24-2008, 03:37 PM   #5
Chris1617
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsonericq7 View Post
Hello all,

I love the story I am reading regarding the wingmakers. I am new to the site as of last week and have my filters on right now; if nothing else I am enjoying the read.

I am puzzled, however, as this story appears as a source for research in some of these threads. As science is my trade I have the obvious traps and limitations when exploring outside possibilities/probabilities.

My question, "Is this myth a vehichle for truth?"

Your thoughts,

Peace
Hi Wilson,

All myths are vehicles for truth. Simply, they are metaphors for the truth of existence. There are elements of factual science woven into the WingMakers material (WMM), but it is essentially a modern myth -- a mix of story and truth woven together so it can survive in the open world. It is for each to use their own powers of discernment to determine what is fact and fiction and how it can help in one's life.

James has said it is based on fact that he gleamed from what he refers to as sensory bi-location, which is a higher form of remote viewing in which he not merely sees but can use his reason and intelligence to assess situations and data while in the viewing state.

Enjoy the journey.

Chris
Chris1617 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 03:49 PM   #6
wilsonericq7
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Chris, very insightful.
Old 11-24-2008, 03:57 PM   #7
Chris1617
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsonericq7 View Post
Thanks for the reply; however I am fuzzy on your request. Am I clear we are to read an interview with Dr. Neruda? Who did this interview?
It is not known, Wilson, whether the interviews actually took place. Remember this is a modern myth. The story and interviews are a platform giving the philosophy, the paintings, and other media a context having a fairly large degree of truth in our world.

The interviews may have actually existed or they may, with content less than 100% factual, be the creation of James who is credited with creating all the WMM. See his comments in the Q&A sessions under "Creator" at www.wingmakers.com.

The name Neruda, BTW, is a modern mythical name for "the message bearer". This can be seen in Neruda the writer who was a messenger for the people of his country, and also the name of the messenger in the movie "Postman."

Chris
Old 11-24-2008, 04:03 PM   #8
efields
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris1617 View Post
Hi Wilson,

All myths are vehicles for truth. Simply, they are metaphors for the truth of existence. There are elements of factual science woven into the WingMakers material (WMM), but it is essentially a modern myth -- a mix of story and truth woven together so it can survive in the open world. It is for each to use their own powers of discernment to determine what is fact and fiction and how it can help in one's life.

James has said it is based on fact that he gleamed from what he refers to as sensory bi-location, which is a higher form of remote viewing in which he not merely sees but can use his reason and intelligence to assess situations and data while in the viewing state.

Enjoy the journey.

Chris
It may be a myth, but after listening to James's .mp3's I'll tell you he has the countanance of a bona fide whistleblower. He has a humility and intelligence unlike most Humans. He sounds like James Earl Jones. So much in fact that I wondered, if in fact, it was him! A genuine pleasure to be in his energy field. That I can tell you. A grand story it would be if it were true. And Why couldn't it be true? It will be great if it turns out to be. What, with Dr. Neruda and the group controlling the dissemination of the tech from the sites... I'm Staying tuned. If nothing else it's great entertainment! A superior level site. An empowering message, perhaps connected to the Disclosure movement?

Last edited by efields; 11-24-2008 at 04:52 PM.
efields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 04:56 PM   #9
Chris1617
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by efields View Post
It may be a myth, but after listening to James's .mp3's I'll tell you he has the countanance of a bona fide whistleblower. He has a humility and intelligence unlike most Humans. He sounds like James Earl Jones. So much in fact that I wondered, if in fact, it was him! A genuine pleasure to be in his energy field. That I can tell you. A grand story it would be if it were true. And Why couldn't it be true? It will be great if it turns out to be. What, with Dr. Narada and the group controlling the dissemination of the tech from the sites... I'm Staying tuned. If nothing else it's great entertainment! A superior level site. An empowering message, perhaps connected to the Disclosure movement?
Hi Eugene,

Yes. James does indeed present a great may insightful truths within the material; and his later work fills in the gaps showing how to live one's life on a personal level from the individual frequencies constituting the love frequency of the heart, which also reflect in how one conducts oneself and one's behavior.

Chris
Old 11-24-2008, 05:34 PM   #10
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

And my message, my truth, is that any one of us can develop ourselves to do whatever James and Dr. Neruda are capable of doing, as per our individual preferences. I have seen "average" people access their personal spiritual strengths. I am sure the angels strike up the band when we take meaningful steps in that direction.

love,
gnosis
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 08:41 PM   #11
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Let's see the New World Order part of the wingmakers material...

Sarah: "I also read the memo that Dr. Sauthers [a colleague of Dr. Neruda] wrote about a global culture being an outcome of this technology from the WingMakers' sites. But how could these objects be used to build a global culture? It seems a little naive to me."

Dr. Neruda: "All I can tell you is that it's related to the Internet and a new communication technology that the WingMakers referred to as OLIN or the One Language Intelligent Network. If you read the glossary section that I left behind, you'll see it referenced there. The WingMakers seem to feel confident that the OLIN technology will help create the global culture through the Internet. This incidentally is consistent with prophecies that the Labyrinth Group was privy to dating as far back as 1,500 years ago. Of course the enabling technology wasn't called OLIN, but the notion of a global culture and unified governance has been predicted for many centuries."

Sarah: "[COLOR="Red"]This is what George Bush used to call the New World order isn't it? [/COLOR]

Dr. Neruda: "Yes, but there have been four other presidents who've acknowledged this concept."

Sarah: "What would make the world's people decide to unify under one governing body, or for that matter, create a global culture--whatever that means? I just can't envision it happening--not in my lifetime."

Dr. Neruda: "According to the WingMakers it will happen through the digital economy and then through the Internet's OLIN technology platform. And through this global network, entertainment and educational content will be globalized. This is the basis of a global culture with unified commerce, content, and communities. Once these pieces of the infrastructure are in place, then the need to govern this infrastructure will loom as the preeminent issue of the day. And the United Nations is the logical ruling body for such an endeavor. As long as the World's people allow the digitization of the economy and embrace the OLIN technology platform, a global government and culture is virtually assured to emerge."

Sarah: "And as you said last night, this is supposed to occur in 2018?"

Dr. Neruda: "According to prophecy, that's when the United Nations will hold initial elections for a unified world government. And it won't be an all powerful, centralized authority, but rather a global public policy decision and enforcement organization for issues that effect the world at large. Issues like pollution, global warming, border disputes, space travel, terrorism, trade, commerce, OLIN technology upgrades, and general technology transfer programs."

Sarah: "So what will happen to National sovereignty in this new role of the United Nations?"

Dr. Neruda: "I'm willing to answer your question in the form of a speculative response, but I'm also aware that you had asked me at the outset of this interview to remind you if you got off course. What would you like --"

Sarah: No, you're absolutely right. Sorry. Let's go back to the artifacts--what was the condition of the site when you first entered--or better still, why don't you just describe your first encounter going inside the site."

Cheers and judge by yourselve.

Last edited by Ashatav; 12-06-2008 at 07:07 AM.
Old 11-24-2008, 09:56 PM   #12
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Perhaps the Moderator could merge the WingMakers threads.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 10:53 AM   #13
wilsonericq7
Avalon Senior Member

Hello all,

Thank you so much for your time and attention. My view of the site included only 8 chapters; while I am new to this...I am sure there is more to the story. For those with more experience than I, "how do you find the rest of the story?"

Peace
Old 12-05-2008, 07:18 AM   #14
ENdJOY
Avalon Senior Member

the "story" is fiction based upon fact... the interviews were written in '97 and so far every bit of them has materialized.

The materials themselves are "embedded" with information that only becomes clear as you ponder them, without comparing them to other things you have read...if you mind is open, you will be able to discern that the materials are, most likely, the largest dose of truth you will ever find in one place.

Many people are overwhelmed by them, and do not discover their purpose, which is a "transformation"... out of the control of the hierarchy into a new model of existence that allows you to have a Sovereign Integral's perspective of Source Reality... here and now.
ENdJOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 07:23 AM   #15
ENdJOY
Avalon Senior Member

I am anxiously waiting for the new written interview, that Kerry has announced in the Proj Camelot home page. Every time James releases "new materials" it is somewhat earth shaking, he appears to have his finger on the pulse of the world, and as we reach "critical mass" it will be very interesting to see what he has to say.
Old 12-05-2008, 10:27 AM   #16
wilsonericq7
Avalon Senior Member

Hello All,

Are we to believe "James" is a single human, or could "James" be a group of collective intelligence? I, too, am looking forward to an interview and less towards any transcript. I love this message and have started working in the Event temples. So far, any agenda discovered during my journey has not been offensive or felt like it was leading me. I feel, any group leading you down any rabbit hole should be followed with caution.

Also, I have encountered an amazing source of material I would like to share and discuss with any who has finished the following book
http://www.scribd.com/doc/915092/The...gs-of-Atlantis

Love and Peace,

Wilson
Old 12-05-2008, 03:06 PM   #17
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

1) Many of the topics of the wingmakers material are equal of the topics (let's see... the same name) of the urantia book who is discredited by heavywheights like Dr. Deagle and the archeologyst Jonathan Grey.

2) Isn't the atlantis where the "ruling bloodlines" (actually spiritual iliterated, scamed bloodlines) say they come from?

Cheerzo
Old 12-06-2008, 12:32 AM   #18
ENdJOY
Avalon Senior Member

I understand that it is the natural inclination of a truth seeker to compare ... but there is nothing that compares with the Wingmaker's materials.

snips from Answer 24 :
Quote:
The WingMakers' materials are designed in a different way from anything that has ever been manifested on earth. It is a collection of encoded sensory data streams destined for a consumer technology platform that is just beginning to be incubated within development labs. However, even when experienced without this technology platform, the individual is aware that there is a deep transformation occurring. Something is "reshuffling" their mental "deck". I would encourage anyone who is immersing his or her consciousness in these materials to go without comparison for a period of time as they absorb these materials. The Tributary Zones have more information encoded in them than the human mind can access and comprehend. If an individual is engaged in comparison, they may not be engaged in the deeper meaning of the Tributary Zone, at the level where the encoded information is revealed.

They were not written by man, nor were they channeled. Those who channel are not conscious of the specific source from which their information arises...and while much of the information revealed in the Urantia book, does apply to our planet, a great deal of it appears to be misaligned to Earth's evolutionary path. While it claims not to be a Religion, it promotes a heirarchal organization. First Source is connected individuals, not organizations.

Quote:
Answer 47 – I have always been consistent on this issue. I am not the creator of the WingMakers materials, I am the translator. The materials existed before I incarnated on earth. I have taken the original content and transduced it (for lack of a better term) into a form (music, art, words, symbols) that would resonate to the human senses and mind.
Old 12-06-2008, 01:24 AM   #19
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashatav View Post
I stoped believing in the wingmakers material when I read in the second interview with Dr. Neruda that the Bush senior's New World Order is what they want to this world.
Read it in the second interview!

The people must know these kind of information about wingmakers.

Cheerszoo!
Ashatav, you've raised some interesting arguments. i too had some nagging doubts when i read that part of wingmaker's. it would be interesting to have SANAT do a muscle test and calibrate it for it's veracity! having troulbe also w the art...i studied art history. the babylonians, sumerians, egyptians, ancient asian and mayan art is "high" art. why is wingmaker's art not of this caliber?
dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 05:32 AM   #20
ENdJOY
Avalon Senior Member

I'd like to try and shed some light on these two points you bring up.

When the website first came out, the second half of the Fourth interview was not included...it goes into some detail explaining how the NWO would begin the process of unifing the world's populations and eventually bring about equality for all. While the PTB believe that they are doing one thing (gaining control and power) they are actually working for the Unification Force, tearing down the walls built up by the Heirarcy, Religion, Culture (nations), Science, and Politics...and he explained how any and all "change" requires chaos...even when you change the water in your fish tank, there is chaos...changing the world, will be far more chaotic.

He also explained how the three seats of power were used to manipulate the masses into such a state of fear, that they would beg for chips, Nat ID cards, and a cashless society... those things were easily dismissed a decade ago...perhaps you should read the Interviews again

As for the Art...it was not designed to represent a culture, it was designed to be a "tool". The vivid colors resonate where they touch each other...it was all done with tiny lazer-ed dots, that do not quite touch so that they could move about freely... try looking at them with zoom or a magnifying glass... or in a room with nothing on but the TV, and watch how they move, and invite you into their energy stream of other dimensional frequencies.

Once you discern the purpose of the WM's materials, the tools (Art Music and Poetry) take on new meaning, and can be appreciated for their depth of genius...and one can hear the messages they silently convey.

Last edited by ENdJOY; 12-06-2008 at 05:34 AM.
Old 12-06-2008, 06:06 AM   #21
pilot
Avalon Senior Member

I just finished reading the interview with "James" Karry and Bill conducted and found it very interesting. The follow-up questions in the latter part of the dialog were ones that I found myself asking as I read it - specifically, how is what Wingmakers saying different from eastern philosophy and the stated goals of meditation in order to transcend the mind chatter and identification with material reality, the "prison" or matrix...

the answer seemed to allude to the ancient teachings no longer being appropriate to our current technological advancement, and that what we all truly fear is stillness, nothingness that is the state of the sovereign integral.

OK, one other point that James made several times is that it is counterproductive to get caught up in a mythology or master/student mindset, and I will buy that for sure. The most important thing he had to say in my view is the breathing method he called "quantum moment". All the rest is a story, a mythology, not necessary to the revealing of who I really am. The pictures are pretty, the story is interesting, but simple is key.

Why not promote the breathing method and let each one discover the one true source without all the window dressing?

To be honest, when I first saw the Wingmaker site a few years ago I thought, "wow, what a clever way to market those paintings!!"

I don't have to believe anything about anything-the truth is in here.
pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 07:03 AM   #22
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
Ashatav, you've raised some interesting arguments. i too had some nagging doubts when i read that part of wingmaker's. it would be interesting to have SANAT do a muscle test and calibrate it for it's veracity! having troulbe also w the art...i studied art history. the babylonians, sumerians, egyptians, ancient asian and mayan art is "high" art. why is wingmaker's art not of this caliber?
The art isn't a problem, a friend show the wingmakers pictures to a profesional artist and he say these art, the wingmaker art was Amateur and the music To because I and my friend where music composers, in fact, something like that music is Extremely easy to do is totally incoherent so for me Anybody can do it.

But head to the important part:

The thing is that the NWOs want to make a new religion and believe system mixing the luciferian doctrine disguised in teosophism who is the basis of a lot of things like the New Age movement and others doctrines like the contactees cases and the Ufo phenomenon (did you know that the planet X footage are a Jesuit footage??)

So we now are sons of aliens like the wingmakers and the Urantia book (and the wingmakers material have a Lot of the Urantia book) both are of Very doubtfull origin. In fact the Urantia book is an all Channeled book.

I asked Dr. Deagle and he says that is Totally Desinformation, the same say Jonathan Grey.

And if the urantia is desinformation the wingmakers Must be to because has a Lot of the urantia fairy world.

The thing that the beings the channelers contact are very, very intelligent so they come with things like those easily.

Why the ancient prohibited the contactism?

Cheers!
Old 12-06-2008, 07:24 AM   #23
isotelesis
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Wingmakers: Fact, Fiction, or Good Story with some truth...

An interesting point made:

Each individual is a portal unto themselves, and this portal is the access point to the interdimensional worlds of the Sovereign Integral, where the human instrument, like a space suit, is finally removed and the individual realizes their true, infinite nature. And in this realization, understands that everyone – EVERYONE – is equal in this state, and in this equality we are ONE. The Grand Portal is when humanity stands-up as ONE BEING to this all-encompassing realization and then we transcend the suppression framework and express as Sovereigns...
The seeking of information is over. The seeking of a master, guru, religion, spiritual path, or way-shower is over. The seeking of objects of blame is over. The seeking of hidden information behind the dark forces is over. It is the expression of the Sovereign Integral consciousness and the deactivation of the suppression framework that becomes the focus of each individual in this new era.

There are some valuable messages in the material, although I wouldn't take it literally, we are probably on some type of progressive journey.
isotelesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 07:41 AM   #24
ENdJOY
Avalon Senior Member

oh ye of little faith

the music is another "tool" like the art, just as there are frequencies cause by the clashing primary colors in the art...there are tones (some inaudible) embedded in the music... and the CD were released in a progressive order that build upon each other like a ladder, stimulating "junk" DNA into activation.

you can believe it or not, but what's the harm in trying?

is "magic" really dead ?
Old 12-06-2008, 08:03 AM   #25
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Good interview. Just gives me more things to think about.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote