Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > Whistleblower Testimony

Notices

Whistleblower Testimony Post anonymous messages of truth or reveal what you know.

Old 11-18-2008, 02:10 PM   #1
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Gregor the College Student

Okay, so I wanted to state this here, plain and simple. I am 23 year old guy whose an anthropology major focusing on archeology and minoring in classics. In terms of who I am in why I stand out for the most part as most people point out is that I seem to be an "old soul" (and my past is unwinding by the moment) and I am in the upper echelons of intelligence for society and well versed in most areas of academia and spirituality. As I tell people, I like making the bridge between science and spirituality, as seen with my focus with mathematics and torsion field theory. As the Buddha says (not quoting exactly), "I am just a human, just like you."

I will tell you I am indeed not your average individual and stick out like a sore thumb in any crowd I go in. I am well respected by my community and university, especially the faculty.

I am a natural empath and since been developing a large range of my psychic abilities. If you really want to understand where I am coming from read the "Book of Gregor" (different thread, same category). So far, it seems most people have enjoyed it thoroughly.

I offer this thread for people to ask my any questions that they feel I could answer, especially anything that one could rationalize without the need of knowing say Roman history (which I do know btw). I have been consistently emailed and PMed on questions, and I feel it could be more productive in a thread for all to read.

Otherwise, I want to talk about recent events unfolding for me. One the synchronicites are through the roof, and I'll be honest, they are much more relevant and messageful than David Wilcock's. I also wanted to state, I have resonated with David very much up until recently. His blog article on Obama was very very disappointing in my opinion. I understand that Obama could go 'rogue' but as we all know, he is in 'their' pocket. I wanted to share that piece too with the notion of "trust no one", keep your walls up, be cautious, and most importantly be positive.

With the nightmares I had last week, starting the night after I posted 'Cracking the Code' on Avalon, I felt I was being targeted. Since then I have woken up with a burn, a cut, and this large multitude of pin pricks around my belly button (tons of them). I do not know where they came from. However, I had a dream where all I remember is looking at this very beautiful sword, traditional medieval long sword. I believe it is laying on a table, and I run my thumb against it slightly as it immediately cuts me which I was really surprised by [in how ridiculously sharp it was]. I then notice a little bit of blood come from it. That mysterious cut was on my thumb. The burn was on my pinky of the same hand. It made me think of those lovely UFOs and probing but I don't think so.

However, I am not giving into fear, and have not yet (and I won't!). I am confident of who I am, my abilities, and that I am to do great positive things for this world. It is easily understandable that I stand out as a potential threat to the powers at be. I recently discussed with on my trip to the meditation retreat/sweat lodge in Massachusetts this weekend, and many people are confident in me and that I will be protected and shouldn't worry.

On that note, they wanted me to try to get in contact with my higher self. Surprisingly, it was easier than I thought. As they say, "You need to ask the right questions." I will also tell you my higher self is a witty mother ****er (he agrees with me on that notion too lol, correction 'we' as I was just informed), I'm guessing it comes with the persona haha. It feels like I have much easier access to my intuition now. I hope to have a nice long conversation with myself tonight in meditation. If anything comes ton fruition I will gladly share it.

My trip to Massachusetts is an interesting story indeed. My friend (who you would know as Eagle Spirit on PA) called me up on Friday and wanted to talk to me about the Orion Project, and felt that I needed to really get in contact with them in that this was something I was destined for. The conversation went on to where he talked about this sweat lodge that was happening Sunday outside of Boston, and coincidence had it, I had a ride to Boston for the weekend (there is a little more to it, but I am leaving it there). Anyways, we thought there's a good chance it could happen and I'd call him back later to see if it was gonna happen. I then ended the conversation with "Oh ya, had a remote viewing session last night (actually two sorta), and I saw like the Honolulu newspaper, whatever it is, Newark jetport, and a flatbed pickup truck like in a parking garage." He thought it was interesting, but doubt he could get anything from it.

He calls me back twenty minutes later. "Did you say Newark airport?"

"Yes. Why?"

"My friend Joan who I was telling you who was flying in and driving up. She just flew into Newark, and she wants to talk to you."

Joan tells me that this was her third time at Newark, and right when she got in there was this really weird and uncomfortable energy (Joan is a very attuned energy worker) and was making it really hard for her to focus on anything. She ended getting lost at the airport driving in circles after getting her rental, and the first times she had no problem in getting around, not getting lost. All of sudden, the energy seemed to of lifted, and the road signs magically appeared on the road and she got to where she needed to go.

Even though there may be more to this, we both concluded that this means we are suppose to/need to meet each other tomorrow at this gathering. Just to note, my last remote viewing session I had my best friend write a thing on a paper to prove I wasn't BSing her, even though she believed me for the most part. She had written the statue of liberty, which I confirmed with dead on accuracy (actually saw it pretty vividly, but was getting it first confused with lighthouses until I cleared my mind you could say). Makes you think with the pickup truck and all.

Anyways, when I checked the Honolulu Star Bulletin, it was the planet discovery front page that was all over the news. However, I found out that discovery was made by the observatories on Mauna Kea. Pickup truck has yet to be figured out.

Also, as I said there were sorta two sessions. I answered a friend's question she had written for me in Ohio, "Will I ever finish my book?" I actually did find out the question until Saturday morning. Anyways, I saw a metaphorical vision involving a girl playing in a stream with a little boy walking up to her with a triceratops. Turns out one of the few presents her ex ever gave her during a 2 year relationship was this toy triceratops. We then fully analyzed the vision, and I was able to send her way on finishing the book as it dealt with her writers block on say the major theme with the book. Mission success hehe.

So some things fell through on Saturday, a bunch actually, but some how I managed to still make it to Mass where I met Joan. She was so unbelievably familiar, as I with her. We quickly concluded we've known each other for a very very long time. Upon leaving Sunday, she believes at least we knew each other in Egypt, if not more than just that instance. She didn't elaborate on it, but planned to when she was more definitive. She wanted me to work with my higher self and figure it out on my own as she believed I was fully capable of.

Also, the experience with the group was unbelievable. It was all adults (40+), except for me and this other girl my age, and we hit it off. It was cool :-p Not to mention a ridiculous amount of synchronicites while there. I gave away a bunch of my photography in mattes, and it felt great. It feels so much better than sitting in my gallery and not selling, and just sharing the beauty with open minded souls

So with that, I hope I did put some smiles on your faces. It's nice to share stories, especially enlightening ones. I am currently working on "protecting" myself, and for all of those who think I might be an important piece to the puzzle (even though we all equally are as hypocritical as I sound right now haha), I could use your positive thoughts in aiding me on a safe journey.

On a final note, I know how much the real world can bring me down at times, and so many of you with just your words since this past September have really brought me up. And when it transcribes into events like this weekend through networking, that being 'brought up' is a hundred fold for the better. Thank you all. Namaste.
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 03:05 PM   #2
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Gregor the College Student

Howdy Gregor,

First off - I am pretty sure I have read all of your posts. Your research, intelligence and your articualted speach are all top notch and very interesting. Well done.

However, and I only give this as my observation, you may wish to lay off the putting youself forward as a particularly special individual eg. Comparing yourself and DW, asking people to send you specifically good vibrations as opposed to all. I am all for people sharing their life story but what was it you are 'blowing the whistle on' so to speak?
Its this type of post from yourself that I find a little alienating compared to your posts which focus mainly on your fantastic research.

I hope I have not offended, just my 2 cents

Best Regards
Peace
Iain
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 05:01 PM   #3
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Gregor the College Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
Howdy Gregor,

First off - I am pretty sure I have read all of your posts. Your research, intelligence and your articulated speach are all top notch and very interesting. Well done.

However, and I only give this as my observation, you may wish to lay off the putting youself forward as a particularly special individual eg. Comparing yourself and DW, asking people to send you specifically good vibrations as opposed to all. I am all for people sharing their life story but what was it you are 'blowing the whistle on' so to speak?
Its this type of post from yourself that I find a little alienating compared to your posts which focus mainly on your fantastic research.

I hope I have not offended, just my 2 cents

Best Regards
Peace
Iain
No, thank you Iain. I completely understand your viewpoint and have actually thoroughly discussed this notion in person with friends. One thing I have to work with is the notion of pride, and thinking "Hey I am more intelligent than everyone, I can do this and that blah blah blah." I am also not implying that statement is true and what I inherently believe! It is indeed a weakness I feel, and is something I am fully aware and conscious of. In the last few months, when I present my ideas and who I am, I try to in a very neutral fashion if you get me. It can be hard at times though.

However, notice the title to my post, Gregor the College Student. This was to imply, yes, I am just a college student who had a great deal less experience of the majority of people on this site who seem to be forty plus. I am just a human being like you and me.

I also was not comparing David Wilcock with myself. I may not have made that clear enough, but the reason for stating DW in my post was on the notion that I resonated very deeply with David Wilcock and have not felt any of his information has been misleading or incorrect up to this point. His recent position has for the most part startled me (Obama article). His words as of lately are not really resonating with me, and I wanted to share my perspective on that. As with almost all the information I have becoming across outside personal experience in the past couple weeks has seem very peculiar and not resonating with me that well. As a mod had said last month about Avalon, I will reiterate it to a larger scope, "All is not well on the internet." This is based on my logical analysis and intuitive feelings.

Thank you for your constructive criticism. I benefit from it greatly

Last edited by GregorArturo; 11-18-2008 at 05:05 PM.
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote