Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 02-17-2010, 03:55 AM   #1
Mystique
Avalon Senior Member

Default Where are the UFO's and who is seeing them?

I have seen one ufo in my life and it was at a distance, an atypical light in the night sky doing severe right angles and super speed acceleration. My question is why am I unable to see them the way quite a few of you folks do. Some of you are seeing superluminal ships, mother ships, battles in the sky, and all kinds of stuff. I'm either extremely unlucky, untalented, or simply unable to see the magnificent things that many of you are seeing quite regularly. What's up with this? I don't think I get that channel. Help!!

Mystique
Mystique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 03:59 AM   #2
truthseekerdan
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Where are the UFO's and who is seeing them?

I've never seen one myself. So I guess that makes me even more extremely unlucky.
truthseekerdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 04:22 AM   #3
Bobbie
Avalon Senior Member

I've never seen one either but I'm planning on changning that. I hope to visit the Gilliland Ranch at some point this year. Heck I even went to Archuletta Mesa a few years back and I couldn't even see one there. I think that after learning what's going on there, I'm sure glad I didn't see any of those.
Bobbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 04:58 AM   #4
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Ironically, I've never seen a UFO either. However, one hovered over the lake next to my folks place for over 40 minutes at night. They could see the portholes and others looking out. Our neighbors saw one passing slow and low overhead in the Yosemite area. However, I was contacted which I found much for profound then seeing a craft. I also was in the area with Paola when she photographed one during the day over the waves... only non of us saw it, but there it was on the digital camera. I think they are often out of phase with our 3rd dimensional vision.
Old 02-17-2010, 08:05 PM   #5
Shadowstalker
Avalon Senior Member

Plenty in Austin Texas:

Saw 2 in the past 5 yrs up close and personal, check out from my website

http://www.freewebs.com/the-unseen/

If anyone visits my site plz leave a comment in my guest book
Shadowstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 08:29 PM   #6
gita
Avalon Senior Member

I’ve seen them all my life and noticed one only a couple of nights ago but my head is always looking up to the stars. The best one I’ve seen was three lights that changed into three huge rectangles in the sky and after a few minutes turned back into lights and shot off – loads of other people saw them too. I think for me, it maybe because I never doubted their existence and was lucky enough to see one when very young.

If you go to Mount Adams in Washington you’ll be guaranteed to see one. There is a ufologist called James Gilliland who takes groups of people there every night and people have seen ufo’s journeying in and out of the portals in the mount – it’s also been caught on film.

Lets hope you’ll see one soon.
gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 08:35 PM   #7
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Google, CE-5 protocols
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 08:40 PM   #8
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Where are the UFO's and who is seeing them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gita View Post
I’ve seen them all my life and noticed one only a couple of nights ago but my head is always looking up to the stars.

I always look up at the sky too, but not since it got really cold out, so I just stay inside.

I have seen over twenty ufo's. I have seen about thirteen ufo's in our

atmosphere and the rest were star looking ufo's, that I observed in space that

moved around and changed different colors. I have only seen one pure light

ufo, when I was 12 hovering over New York City. My parents saw it to and

said it would probably be in the paper, but that never happened and that

was the first time I realized something was wrong with our society.
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 08:59 PM   #9
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Nice one Joe - keep looking. It's also cold here but the sky in winter is real clear - that's when it's not cloudy!

Just realised, I've never seen or noticed a cigar shaped one- hhmmm!
gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 09:36 PM   #10
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

I didnt see my first UFO until well after id found out about them on the internet, but recently im seeing them so frequently that its not even a big deal anymore. Some of my family members are seeing them frequent as well, but never when we have a camera.

If you want to see some UFO's, go outside on a clear night, sit on a rock in the lotus position and state to the universe , "show me"

Then.. its just a matter of time.
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 09:37 PM   #11
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

I have never seen one...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 10:12 PM   #12
kriya
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post

If you want to see some UFO's, go outside on a clear night, sit on a rock in the lotus position and state to the universe , "show me"

Then.. its just a matter of time.
Yep, that happened to me!! But three weeks later

They were right outside my house.

Love,

Kriya
kriya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 04:20 AM   #13
onawah
Avalon Senior Member

I saw a UFO through my windshield while driving across the Univ of Santa Cruz campus years ago. It was a white light flying erratically at varying speeds for a moment above me, then streaking straight up very fast and disappearing in a split second.
A few years ago, I was talking on the phone to a fellow chatter from another Conspiracy website woman who lives in Texas when there was that huge display of UFOs over the town near Bush's ranch (can't remember the name of the town now, but it was all over the news). While I was talking to her, she was watching the UFOs, and there was one stopped directly over her house! So I had a "contact Contact". (Remember how we used to talk about getting "contact highs" from just being around someone who was smoking some really good weed? Similar rush...
Nassim Haramein says that volcanoes have stargates inside them, which is why they are spotted so often by people on the rims of volcanoes. It's a kind of spectator sport in Hawaii, I've heard.
I think if your intention is strong enough, you meditate a lot (third eye meditation would probably be especially helpful)or do whatever helps you clear your "stuff", your chances of seeing something improve. I believe Steven Greer's latest book is all about people who have followed his protocols and seen UFOs, so that might be worth a read.
Good luck!!
onawah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 08:17 AM   #14
lucrum
Avalon Senior Member

UFO's?

Seen loads, but only as in the true meaning of the acronym.
Unidentified Flying Object.

However, I have seen at least one object that was more peculiar than the rest.
It could be mistaken as a really close version of Mars on the night sky. It was orange, quite bright and was standing still at first glance. About 30 seconds later I looked up again and it had moved halfway across the sky. I was driving, so had to look away for a short while again....upon stopping my car moments later I tried to find it again to see if it actually was moving.

Well, then it was gone, nowhere to be found. All happened in the timespan of just a couple of minutes.

Was it a ship? Who knows, but it sure was very odd indeed.
lucrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 06:26 PM   #15
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystique View Post
I have seen one ufo in my life and it was at a distance, an atypical light in the night sky doing severe right angles and super speed acceleration. My question is why am I unable to see them the way quite a few of you folks do. Some of you are seeing superluminal ships, mother ships, battles in the sky, and all kinds of stuff. I'm either extremely unlucky, untalented, or simply unable to see the magnificent things that many of you are seeing quite regularly. What's up with this? I don't think I get that channel. Help!!
Mystique
Well, I see them because I ask to see them. I think it's easier because I've established some sort of relationship. I don't think it takes a lot of talent, just sincere intent. Based on my own experiences, my feeling on the subject is that if you see a UFO, you were meant to see it. They have a pretty good idea of who is looking. This may not be the case with a hunter who stumbles upon little guys collecting samples, but for a visible light doing right angle turns, I suspect it is. Make your desires known to the cosmos, your friends in high places can help more than people like me.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote