Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Whistleblowers - Unvetted by Camelot > The Watcher

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-09-2009, 01:20 AM   #11
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

As I feel Egg has done his job, intended job, his personal crusading agenda, to wreck this thread. I have no intention of restarting any kind of disclosure here since Egg took it upon himself to career blindly along with the sole intention of posting his goals and swaying others to his warped and fanatic muck raking. You sail very close to the wind with your posts egg and come very close to pushing decency levels out of the window. I have requested Kerry to kindly lock this thread to stop your incessant rants bordering on obsession. I wish not to be made to stick around and moderate your garbage Egg. I'd prefer this locked or even deleted if necessary. To stop your little game. I cannot delete my own membership and even requested this of Kerry. Simply had enough of the perverse pleasure some idiot has here in taking over this thread with his EGO. I await a response from Kerry re this issue. Whilst I wait I will delete your posts Egg just to peeve you off as you do me, as most of the time you are doing nothing but coming here and posting after your wee little travels around the web.

THE WATCHER