Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Contactees

Notices

Contactees Share your experiences - NO Spam please

Old 02-23-2010, 07:50 PM   #1
Shadowstalker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Was i contected? or what?

Massachusetts - Springfield - 2004

I was sleeping in my bed, with my head two feet from the living room window. I heard this singing at the top of my head, at the same time I saw in the back of my head a hand and a crystal, I am not even sure what kind of hand it was as I got two images at the same time, this hand was threw the window but not, along with it's body.

I had woken up and felt really refreshed but odd, but at the same time safe. At the same time I could hear the whole neighborhood speaking and having conversations, this was around 5:00 A.M. I thought to myself cool I can do this, It was awesome to hear so much and I heard the baby next door speak English though' it was a Spanish speaking family.

Well after a few minutes I needed to go to the bathroom, when I was done with that I went to go back to bed. I laid down in bed and then I started to relax, when all of the sudden I saw a bright light at my kitchen door and two figures closing the door and that is the only thing that scared me for all that I went threw for that night.

The resean for the way i put this in is because i had put this in my book "The Unseen" I just copied and pasted
Shadowstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 01:12 AM   #2
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Was i contected? or what?

Unless it was on the menu and I read the menu and I specifically ordered it and the order came through the front door and the delivery person left the way he came, I wouldn't call them back anymore :-) Just me :-)
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 12:01 PM   #3
Richard T
Avalon Senior Member

So long as you can fear you are in position of inferiority. And they will know that. He who fears is likely to submit.

So, you must realize that fear is not from you but comes to you.

Fear is a form of manipulation.

The spirit fears nothing.
Richard T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 07:33 PM   #4
Shadowstalker
Avalon Senior Member

I got over the fear not long after and went to sleep., Why is the fear factor brought up?

It was the previous experiences that I was Noting on really, Like hearing the entire neighborhood speaking, feeling cleansed, and hearing a Spanish born baby who isn't old enough to speak yet, speak in English.

I just put the entire experience down to present the whole story.
Old 02-27-2010, 09:23 PM   #5
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard T View Post
So long as you can fear you are in position of inferiority. And they will know that. He who fears is likely to submit.

So, you must realize that fear is not from you but comes to you.

Fear is a form of manipulation.

The spirit fears nothing.
wise advice.

Peace
Old 03-06-2010, 01:33 PM   #6
Richard T
Avalon Senior Member

The fear factor is brought up because 'putting it away' after the fact is irrelevant.

The laws of one world are not those of the other.

Fear while in their world, while the consciousness is displaced to that location, is an open flank. The fear is easily put away once back, since the connection with the spirit is redone when back.

The absence of fear is the only shield.

If you do not fear, you will have no problem to challenge any form coming to you, be it cloaked in the apparently purest coat of light or the darkest hue of malice.

The absence of fear is the certainty of the certainty. It is the total absence of doubt. It is the only peace of mind, the only peace.

Also, fear is the stuff of that realm of which the soul is prisoner on this planet. It is the tool of the dead. Without it, they are powerless to contain the consciousness of the living to the experimental conditioning they support.

Fear is one aspect of human experience that must be understood at all cost.
Richard T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 02:46 PM   #7
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

I find that purposely getting into the viewpoint of the one I am currently afraid of and processing the incident from that viewpoint helps dissipate that fear. I also process from the viewpoint above all the parties involved in an incident.

I will also make two images of the person I fear and place them in front of myself and hold them there facing each other, and then let the imagery roll to its own natural conclusion. That brings temporary relief.

Also EFT tapping helps to belay fears.

Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 02:56 PM   #8
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

what colour was the hand,
and, what colour was the crystal ???
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 02:57 PM   #9
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

sometimes, vistors come to sing you - your soul sigil/or soul signature
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 11:48 PM   #10
Shadowstalker
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for noticing eXchanger:

Well the hand from what I can remember was long and light in color..

The crystal, was about about 4 to 5 inches long and looked as though the colors changed with each note.

And at the same time I felt there was more then one presence with the one holding the crystal, but at the same time just the one entity.

Thank you so much for helping me remember, wasn't thinking about that when I wrote my book.
Old 03-07-2010, 03:50 AM   #11
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Shadowstalker, I just read your very interesting experience. I sense that something important happened for you during that experience. It's definitely higher purpose energy frequency shtuff. Though such experiences are right up my alley of "knowing". This time around it seems strange for me to sense or understand what you experienced. I have yet to read all posts/ replies here and maybe I should have before posting this.

Kevin
Clarityofawareness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 03:59 AM   #12
Shadowstalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarityofawareness View Post
Hello Shadowstalker, I just read your very interesting experience. I sense that something important happened for you during that experience. It's definitely higher purpose energy frequency shtuff. Though such experiences are right up my alley of "knowing". This time around it seems strange for me to sense or understand what you experienced. I have yet to read all posts/ replies here and maybe I should have before posting this.

Kevin
It's all good just take ur time, this isn't the first time. I have encountered interesting things such as this
Old 03-07-2010, 04:40 AM   #13
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

Will and thanks for the response.

Kevin
Clarityofawareness is offline   Reply With Quote