Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 02-03-2010, 11:15 AM   #1
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Default "another terror attempt is certain..."

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS...cks/index.html
Washington (CNN) -- Another attempted terrorist attack on the United States in coming months is "certain," the heads of major U.S intelligence agencies told a Senate committee Tuesday.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 11:20 AM   #2
aroundthetable
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: "another terror attempt is certain..."

"The need to develop an overall cyber-security strategy is very clear," Feinstein said.

Is this more about pushing censorship on the internet?
aroundthetable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 11:32 AM   #3
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aroundthetable View Post
"The need to develop an overall cyber-security strategy is very clear," Feinstein said.

Is this more about pushing censorship on the internet?
On another thread I noted that I've never seen "www2" before in an URL. Here's the URL:

http://www2.ucar.edu/about-us

Is this new, or has it been around for awhile?
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 11:37 AM   #4
aroundthetable
Avalon Senior Member

Seashore, i once looked into this and as far as i can remember it is simply like a second server to handle traffic. However ive also read a lot about internet 2 etc, run along the lines of pay per view style. For example, a basic net package on net 2 might include just limited access to a few sites, eg msn and yahoo youtube etc. Im sure the tech heads in here could perhaps add to this if they follow this side of developments.
Old 02-03-2010, 11:57 AM   #5
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Seashore, i once looked into this and as far as i can remember it is simply like a second server to handle traffic.
Thanks!

That thought had not entered my mind.

Quote:
However ive also read a lot about internet 2 etc, run along the lines of pay per view style. For example, a basic net package on net 2 might include just limited access to a few sites, eg msn and yahoo youtube etc. Im sure the tech heads in here could perhaps add to this if they follow this side of developments.
I look forward to learning more...

This is so important!!
Old 02-03-2010, 12:03 PM   #6
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
Washington (CNN) -- Another attempted terrorist attack on the United States in coming months is "certain," the heads of major U.S intelligence agencies told a Senate committee Tuesday.
Get ready for another false flag. Look out Yanks your government is going to kill some of you
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 12:28 PM   #7
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Get ready for another false flag. Look out Yanks your government is going to kill some of you
that and stage another drama to convince folk to go and blow up more innocents, ever feel like this?
gggrrrrrrr
m x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 12:50 PM   #8
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Didn't Aaron McCollum warn of plans for a false flag attack in the United States in 2010 to be blamed on Al Qaeda to justify war in Yemen? Am I remembering correctly?
Old 02-03-2010, 02:00 PM   #9
aroundthetable
Avalon Senior Member

I think just about everyone aware of 'false flag attacks' is expecting more to come. I guess we speak to whoever will listen so that when it happens it will not be automatic assumption that it was 'terrorists'.
Old 02-03-2010, 03:50 PM   #10
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

The actual attack doesn't have to happen, because it will be "foiled" just in time. And the public will be informed about wonderful work that secret services did to prevent it from happening. The Nigerian man who attempted to blow up an American flight didn't succeed ( Maybe the device was faulty on purpose) , but the scanners have already been introduced.
Old 02-03-2010, 03:56 PM   #11
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

For them to pull this off they need to have your focus on terrorism. That’s why they tell you to expect it. If people are walking around worrying about such things then that’s all the energy they need to bring forth their plans. Their plans are to depopulate and implement more of their homeland security…btw, which is an infringement on your freedom.

My focus will not be on this fear propaganda but on exposing these demonic forces, and in my own way…assist in eradicating them once and for all. You also have the choice too. Do you envision chaos or harmony? Could you be subconsciously programmed to participate in the destruction by just merely dwelling on the ideas, or are you an agent? Where’s your focal point? False Flags work only because we allow them to…

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 04:24 PM   #12
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace of mind View Post
For them to pull this off they need to have your focus on terrorism. That’s why they tell you to expect it. If people are walking around worrying about such things then that’s all the energy they need to bring forth their plans.
Walking around worrying is a waste of time, but I disagree that they - the controllers - need to have our focus on terrorism in order to pull off a false flag attack. They do what they do without help from worrying people.

They do receive help from their minions who carry out these deeds, however. We need to try to reach some of these minions by continuing to speak out about conspiracies and how the controllers operate.
Old 02-03-2010, 04:26 PM   #13
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Quote:
Some government stooge has "announced this" nearly every 60 days since 9/11. Done strictly for effect.

Just a bunch of bovine excrement designed to grab more and more power they are not authorized to have. All in the name of "keeping us safe". We are not supposed to question the fact that no one, in government, takes an oath to keep us safe. They're oath is to do the one thing none of them will do; protect and defend the Constitution!

Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 04:57 PM   #14
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Seashore,

Yes, get to the minions…
But, less focusing on terror will keep the public minds off of homeland security. During the Christmas day bomber fiasco, a woman was briefly interviewed at the airport. She was complaining about some people not taking off their shoes when walking thru the scanners and how some other persons water bottle slip thru the scanner. C’mon…was she serious? This is what is happening to the minds of the masses because of where their focus is at. When images of terror reside in the mind, manifestation is inevitable because talking about it with little to no solutions…is also part of the problem. That energy must go somewhere…

Peace
Old 02-03-2010, 05:12 PM   #15
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
But, less focusing on terror will keep the public minds off of homeland security.
I see what you're saying. "Homeland security" is really the loss of liberty. Very true.

Quote:
no solutions…is also part of the problem. That energy must go somewhere…
Old 02-03-2010, 05:34 PM   #16
chelmostef
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
For them to pull this off they need to have your focus on terrorism. False Flags work only because we allow them to…

Peace
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
Walking around worrying is a waste of time, We need to try to reach some of these minions by continuing to speak out about conspiracies and how the controllers operate.

Hi all!

I was thinking about negative manifestation the other day and a thought occured... It that how curses are made to come true. when someone becomes cursed or even becomes ill if they truly believe the negative will happen and tell enough people then it shall be so... I never associated curses with negative manifestation before, just a thought I thought I would share...

On a side note the 7/7 bomber were patsys. I wonder how many ignorant (not meaning to be derogatory) patsys they could recruit now...
chelmostef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 05:41 PM   #17
housemouse2
Avalon Senior Member

I say on the news last night and actually broke out laughing. I'm sure the CIA has another round of underwear bombers all set up. It's just getting so ridiculous it's now actually funny.

Maybe the next undie-bomber will actually castrate himself too?

Al-Queda (sp?) arab slang for "toilet" is just getting to be nothing more than a boogieman to be pulled out of the closet whenever new and expensive toys are to be purchased at tax payer expense.

How stupid does the government think we are? 9/11 was obviously brought down by thermite explosives. Forensic evidence has been found in the dust. Free fall speed, path of least resistance, ect.

Didn't the government say something like this when Obama was elected as well?

They are like a broken record which just keeps repeating the same thing over and over again.
housemouse2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 05:50 PM   #18
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Maybe it would be a good idea to start distributing leaflets among airline passengers about the scanners and what they can do to people...
Old 02-03-2010, 06:38 PM   #19
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

@chelmostef

What’s convincing me that mind control is being used were the characteristics/profiles of some of these so called martyrs. In one case there was a highly educated female school teacher from Pakistan (makes no sense), and in many cases most of them were younglings and the despair. We all know just how susceptible the child’s mind is to suggestions, and it doesn’t take much to persuaded the ones who feel they have nothing to live for.

The X-Mas day undie bomber was said to be in a trance before he was restrained. This state of mind fits the description of other suicide bombers. And, have you ever noticed how the people accused of mass or brutal murders claim that the devil made them do it? When ever I hear people say that they had voices in their heads giving them these sadistic commands…a red flag goes up almost immediately. This technology must be exposed, and I believe much of it is thru the many electronic devices we interact with daily. PC’s, HDTV’s, Video games, Cell phones, etc…especially the cell phone, most people feel naked without their crackberry nestled firmly in the palm of their hands. Hmmm, wonder why?

@housemouse2- thumbs up dude…I’m always glad to see people questioning 9/11

@burgundia-
thats a good idea to consider, and to further expand on that thought maybe someone with a small plane could fly over cities in the night dropping flyers all over the place. I’m wondering if a powerful remote control airplane can do the job as well. hmmm…

Peace
Old 02-03-2010, 07:19 PM   #20
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Maybe it would be a good idea to start distributing leaflets among airline passengers about the scanners and what they can do to people...
You would be arrested within minutes
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 07:38 PM   #21
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
CNN, Washington... Disinformation straight from the source of elitist corruption.

They are "certain" because they will be the perpetrators.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 07:38 PM   #22
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Some government stooge has "announced this" nearly every 60 days since 9/11. Done strictly for effect.
You're absolutely right, Fred. (As usual, I should add.) I think they're actually pretty disappointed that nothing 'big' has happened since 11/9.
By the way, got the hat yet?
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 06:57 PM   #23
chelmostef
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
@chelmostef

What’s convincing me that mind control is being used were the characteristics/profiles of some of these so called martyrs.

The X-Mas day undie bomber was said to be in a trance before he was restrained. This state of mind fits the description of other suicide bombers.

What you wrote in its entirety has a very valid point... But I dont think the 7/7 bombers where hypnotized/mind controled. The ripple effect brings up some excellent unanswered questions.. I think some of the patsys where fleeing the scene, Jean Charles Mendez being mistaken and shot on a train, the other bombers escaping and being murdered at Canary Wharf. Maybe the 7/7 bombers where tricked into it.. I could be wrong... Im 100% sure mind control does play its part in terrorist events... In the uk we have a guy called Derren Brown, he can pick a target from just sitting in a cafe hypnotize them and continue to take control of their actions. I know its only a program but what he does is very believeable.. He just has to find the right target, a suggestable person who he can take control of... The rest makes good viewing. This is used as a tool by TPTB.

Since the 7/7 bomber IMO where tricked into this. Ignorant of their actions believing they where a part of testing the system, then TPTB could be running out of cards to play... It seems if they only have one tool or a few tools in their belt then we know what to watch out for... How many times can we all be deceived into beleiving these stupid tricks.... Of course outside of this forum many can be my very own sister still cant fathem that 9/11 and 7/7 where contrived by our very own governments... I wouldn't of believed they where capable of this before 9/11... So IMO they cant keep doing the same thing... It will be a new game one we are not aware of like an earthquake ect... But what will be the next one, that is the million $ question.... Unlike before there are a thousand if not thousands trying to second guess the game, outwit them and put a stop to this, that is unprecedented... WE can end their game... We are growing with every move they make
chelmostef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 07:22 PM   #24
aroundthetable
Avalon Senior Member

Judge warns of false flag attack.

Old 02-04-2010, 07:23 PM   #25
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Quote: