Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 02-02-2010, 12:53 AM   #1
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Default Doctors in Haiti really not acting like doctors

acting like sacistic alien monsters

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/...n6158170.shtml

Pictures of a group of doctors from Puerto Rico taken in Haiti and posted on Facebook show them posing with patients, guns and alcohol. (Facebrook)
Stories
U.S. Halts Haiti Airlift Over Cost Dispute
Displaced Haitians Face Sanitation Crisis
(AP) Puerto Rican medical doctors who appeared on Facebook posing with guns and Haitian earthquake victims are under investigation for possible ethics violations, the U.S. territory's health secretary said Saturday. One was expelled from his political party for unstatesmanlike behavior.

Ethical guidelines prohibit taking pictures of operations or patients unless they serve an academic or medical purpose, said Health Secretary Lorenzo Gonzalez.

"My main concern is the transmission of a picture of a patient not knowing whether there was an attempt for informed consent," said Gonzalez, who noted that he is collaborating with the Puerto Rican Association of Physicians and Surgeons in the investigation.

Complete Coverage: Devastation in Haiti

Association president Eduardo Ibarra, speaking by telephone from Haiti, declined to comment extensively. "It's a difficult situation," he said.

A statement released by the association noted that "a small minority" of roughly 65 doctors who were sent to treat earthquake victims "displayed behavior ... that did not meet the highest standards of the medical profession." The statement did not say exactly how many doctors appeared in the photos.
"We wish to respectfully ask forgiveness ... for the unfortunate events described and widely disseminated, which we are sure added pain and sadness to the enormous suffering," said the statement, which praised the majority of the doctors for helping quake victims and possibly saving dozens of lives.

In some of the photographs, smiling physicians appear in medical scrubs, holding guns borrowed from Dominican soldiers. In another, a doctor grins as he holds a saw next to a victim's leg, and a colleague mugs for the camera as he holds up the injured arm of an earthquake victim. Yet others show the doctors holding up condoms, drinking beer, or smiling as they stand beside a coffin. One picture depicts a prostrate quake victim wearing nothing but a shirt and a small strip of cloth over the genitals. The president of the Puerto Rican Senate called for the names of the doctors to be made public, a motion supported by Julissa Nolasco, president of the Health Committee of the House of Representatives.

"I hope they can provide an understandable explanation for such a regrettable act," she said.

The five soldiers who allowed the doctors to hold their weapons were arrested pending the investigation's outcome, Dominican Defense Minister Lt. Gen. Rafael Pena Antonio said in a statement.

More than 60 doctors from Puerto Rico have traveled to the Dominican Republic to treat victims transported there from Haiti following the neighboring country's 7.0-magnitude earthquake on Jan. 12 that killed an estimated 200,000 people.

Last edited by timetotelltheworld; 02-02-2010 at 01:30 AM.
timetotelltheworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 01:15 AM   #2
housemouse2
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Docters in Haiti really not acting like docters

I take it you have never been around medical professionals? You have to have a whole other outlook on the human body to do such a job. Most medical personal have an unusual sense of humor.

First these doctors are from Puerto Rico. Not from any USA association. Next, the guns in the pick actually shown belong to the soldiers standing next to the docs. There was nothing wrong with the pic that was shown in article.

The other pictures described are not shown nor is any link given to them. Nor is the facebook group named.

The story is off the AP...which is controlled NOT by any USA agency but rather by a foreign state in the middle east... CBS picked up a story off the "wire" with only one picture to back the story up.

it is also not clear who released the "statement" for the doctors were never named as being part of an association. But rather doctors from Peurto Rico.

The article doesn't have the author listed either...just AP. Known the AP doesn't have a good track record of reporting truthful, accurate stories I have reason to question just how accurate the story is.

This story is missing to many crucial aspects:

author's name
source
association releasing statement
proof of pictures described

However it did say

it was a minor indecent
pictures are supposed to be taken for educational purposes only
lack of constant from alleged victims in alleged photos

I think this is an over reaction to doctors blowing off steam in a difficult situation and is being used to distract people from real events which are not being reported, like climategate.
housemouse2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 01:29 AM   #3
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

I can not believe your even going to discredit and debunk this......dont worry i think enough people will see the tragic and sick aspects of this story to see thru your debunking ...........

guess what I got a whole lot more of this information coming in and your going to regret posting this ardent attempt to debunk .........for one simple reason ........you will end up looking how should i put it with out affending...

oh sorry cant....so i wont slander you i will just say this........as i have many many times before........

the world is either going to become very aware of the aliens replaceing us and how to tell them from us.....

or I will keep pointing to the many ways you can see what they are doing...

dont worry what they fear the most is about to happen and they cant do a damn thing about it except hope it doesnt ....i know it is....

Quote:
Originally Posted by housemouse2 View Post
I take it you have never been around medical professionals? You have to have a whole other outlook on the human body to do such a job. Most medical personal have an unusual sense of humor.
First these doctors are from Puerto Rico. Not from any USA association. Next, the guns in the pick actually shown belong to the soldiers standing next to the docs. There was nothing wrong with the pic that was shown in article. {Length of quote snipped by moderator}

Last edited by Karen; 02-02-2010 at 01:51 AM. Reason: shorten quote
Old 02-02-2010, 01:35 AM   #4
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

there are a whole lot of photos many

"The story is off the AP...which is controlled NOT by any USA agency but rather by a foreign state in the middle east... CBS picked up a story off the "wire" with only one picture to back the story up. "
Old 02-02-2010, 02:25 AM   #5
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 02-02-2010 at 02:50 AM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 03:02 AM   #6
PilotSimone
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by housemouse2 View Post
I have ER nurses in the family and they would agree with this statement. I don't get or understand the humor either, but I'm also incapable of seeing blood without feeling sick.
PilotSimone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 04:06 AM   #7
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Timetotelltheworld............it is very sad what is happening there but I truly believe this story is just to slam the doctors for the stories that came out previously where they were seen crying. If any media is picking up the story it will be "completely fabricated" IMO.

I happen to have many acquaintances that are helping and they are devestated with the "lack of" help. There is even fighting on the cost of bringing some to the USA.

I understand what your saying but it is true. Doctors and ER Nurses seem to be heartless but I don't believe they are.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 05:06 AM   #8
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

again same people debunking everywhere anybody seeing this look up all my threads.........all of them

look at the posts that follow to see the trend in the same people debunking everywhere

then look at phil shneider on you tube under alien agenda part 4

and you will know the truth
Old 02-02-2010, 08:17 AM   #9
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi timetotelltheworld,

It seems like ordinary medical behaviour to me. Here in Brazil doctors are allowed to even receive gifts from patients which in the UK is frowned upon.

Unfortunately there are no global guidelines as to how a doctor should behave and many do have a, should we say, unconventional or politically incorrect (as I do) sense of humour.

As long as they weren't 'drinking on the job'...

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by timetotelltheworld View Post
acting like sacistic alien monsters

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/...n6158170.shtml

Pictures of a group of doctors from Puerto Rico taken in Haiti and posted on Facebook show them posing with patients, guns and alcohol. (Facebrook)
Stories
U.S. Halts Haiti Airlift Over Cost Dispute
Displaced Haitians Face Sanitation Crisis
(AP) Puerto Rican medical doctors who appeared on Facebook posing with guns and Haitian earthquake victims are under investigation for possible ethics violations, the U.S. territory's health secretary said Saturday. One was expelled from his political party for unstatesmanlike behavior....
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 09:47 AM   #10
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: Doctors in Haiti really not acting like doctors

we sit here in the comfort of our homes judging the behaviour of a handfull of folk that have gone to a place akin to hell on earth to save lives! i am astounded!!
first no one knows how being in that situation would effect us, so they have a drink....just like anyone else does to chill out. they have photoes taken with soldiers holding guns......and? we might like to remind ourselves that the medical teams in haiti would be working very closely with the military, so photes of them poseing like this is not a surprise. oh and as for the photoes of opperations.....well they are no different to pictures shown on any news net work. the fact that they were smiling does not mean anything.......again posing for the camera. i have been in theater many times during opperations and the banter and laughs that go around all helps with the moral when working in this field. just read freuds jokes and the unconcious to have a deeper understanding of how and why folk react in humorous ways.

so hats off to anyone that gets off their bottom and helps in situations like this one

m x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 10:09 AM   #11
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by morguana View Post
we sit here in the comfort of our homes judging the behavior of a handful of folk that have gone to a place akin to hell on earth to save lives! i am astounded!!
first no one knows how being in that situation would effect us, so they have a drink....just like anyone else does to chill out. they have photos taken with soldiers holding guns..
so hats off to anyone that gets off their bottom and helps in situations like this one
I happen to agree, until you've walked in their shoes you really have no right to judge them, or anyone else for that matter. They're from Puerto Rico and they just looked like they were being typical macho man. Unfortunately society glorifies guns and soldiers...men like to shoot and blow things up and go arrrgghh!!!

Now it might look insensitive to us...but they're from a different culture AND they're doctors, they see life much differently you.

What is the big deal when they're sacrificing so much to be there...
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 10:41 AM   #12
Phoenix
Avalon Senior Member

Absolutely agree Morguana.

Quote:
again same people debunking everywhere anybody seeing this look up all my threads.........all of them look at the posts that follow to see the trend in the same people debunking everywhere then look at phil shneider on you tube under alien agenda part 4 and you will know the truth
Everyone has their own agenda, yours is plainly obvious. There are those who claim to be on the side of humanity, of good, of the Light yet all they do is cast shadows.
Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 05:52 PM   #13
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

After seeing someone shapeshift and turn into something that wasnt human...i started picking the brains of these sentiant beings whos objective is to get rid of 90 percent of us..and learned all that i could from them..

How they are getting here un noticed ...what they need to become us...how old theyre con is...and i found out a whole lot...

little things like what really happens after death....

how important the human soul is....

the fact that they use our souls which are basicly light energy ...for power for theyre ships

the fact that they can become us...and when i see they re behaviors either here on this forum or in the real world by covering up theyre sadistic antics i mearly point to it and say here it is again folks....

and what are they doing they are creating armageddon to get rid of us.. the one thing they gave away and the one thing that scares them the most...is the truth about YAHWEH and his wife ASHARA they got rid of them during Genesis and turned this and all the parallels of this multiverse into theyre bloodsport and the final conclusion for mankind is batteries for theyre ships so that they can hop skip and jump thru time and over the parallels and continue this bloodsport that they feed off of.........

now many can contest all this and many can debunk it.......i mearly point out simple things like the tragic plans that they are doing to us.......

yes there are sadistic human beings and human beings who can become sadistic are not like these monsters who are reptillian in nature and only can enjoy theyre sadistic nature....they get high on our pain so what are they doing they are creating intense pain and anxiety in us and live off our fear

the horrifying thing is that they can become us and the flood gates are open...they are arriving and replaceing us.........

its the reason for the 131 under ground bases
its the reason for the 36oo death camps built in the US

its the reason Joshe Moshe was silenced for trying to tell us about the bio weapan in the swine flu vaccine

its the reason Phil Schneider was murdered

its the reason that William Milton Cooper was murdered

its the reason that many have died trying to tell the truth

well they murdered all my realitives and keep messing with my life because they get a fricking sick pleasure out of it......

but i do know one thing they do fear and what they gave up is that the God of Genesis whos name was Yahweh and they got rid of him during Genesis is here now to stop them

and there is nothing they can do except hope he wont.....

they gave up alot and i will keep pointing to theyre exploits as they keep creating hell on this planet

sincerly Kevin Rush

Ps i dont fear these, i hate them big difference mod edit no swearing please

Last edited by morguana; 02-02-2010 at 09:54 PM.
Old 02-02-2010, 06:07 PM   #14
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

When I first seen your postings on here, I was very interested in what you said. My heart said you were telling the truth but I wasnt sure if I followed it all.

I do understand so much more and find things you posted in what I have now heard from others. Especially Ashayana Deanes and Alex collier writings. I could name many more. You do have alot of inside knowledge.

What is happening in Haiti is no different from any other Country that TPTB's have committed their unthinkable acts. I just think that hating them does none of us any good.

You must know that they want that hate and anger from us. So instead we need to focus on that in order to defeat their cause
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 06:48 PM   #15
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

I was raised a christian and when I found out that this con started a very long time ago and our beloved savior is totally full of it ,,,I got really angry...when I saw the complete nightmare which was never Yahwehs plan on this planet ...when I found Yahwehs grave and his beloved palace now a trophy hanging off the moon left over after the war in the heavans....when my family was murdered and most of all when I went to 3 different ministers and saw them get really angry and realized they were replaced by aliens ...when I saw that they are every where and that they are never going to leave me alone...they line up to mess with my life......and when I found out why they destroyed my life and what they intend to do to me...this was said a few days ago "Kevin we will keep pushing your buttons til you have no buttons left, until you have lost it, we will keep putting people in your life and keep screwing with you until you are no more" when these sadistic monsters gave up that to me I decided to try and tell everyone....which i have been doing...they forced me into homeless ness over and over again ...wiped out my bank accounts and destroyed my life in so many ways then i found out

im not the only one they are doing this to many.....forcing people into forclosures .....losing jobs large companies laying off its human s and aliens replaceing people at the top....

US military in Haiti practicing what they were practicing for earth quake drills on Haiti one day before the quake...

try this try and google earth and look at Harrp in alaska

you will see a large cloud covering up most of this instalation because they dont want you to see it....

they are destroying us and many many of these bastards are here replacing your friends and family members....

yes i will never shut up

i will keep telling the truth until they shut me up

or i scream uncle and do it for them

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
When I first seen your postings on here, I was very interested in what you said. My heart said you were telling the truth but I wasnt sure if I followed it all.

I do understand so much more and find things you posted in what I have now heard from others. Especially Ashayana Deanes and Alex collier writings. I could name many more. You do have alot of inside knowledge.

What is happening in Haiti is no different from any other Country that TPTB's have committed their unthinkable acts. I just think that hating them does none of us any good.

You must know that they want that hate and anger from us. So instead we need to focus on that in order to defeat their cause
mod edit please no swearing

Last edited by Karen; 02-02-2010 at 10:05 PM. Reason: language filter
Old 02-02-2010, 09:56 PM   #16
Virma De Ris
Avalon Senior Member

Well... it is a shame really but you should also hear more about the intentions they had about the pics.

This is a link to the Puerto Rican newspaper El Nuevo Dia.
http://www.elnuevodia.com/nohepodidodormir-666158.html
The info is in Spanish feel free to translate the page if you want to read the article. I will summarize the article below:

First they are ashamed for what happened. When they posted in FB they didn't think people would see the pics under a negative light. The infamous pics were taken in Barahona, DR on the last night they all were on their medical aid mission on the Hispaniola island. They were tired but jubilant and off duty. The reason they posed with their medical uniforms is because they were not allowed to bring too much baggage and they were not making fun of Haitians. Many of the pics were taken for a) to document the situation and b) for their personal archives (to show on med classes and such). Other images were taken to show the rudimentary conditions in which these doctors were operating from and to recognize the patients that soon would be fitted with prothesis in future trips to Hispaniola. Haitians did give permission for the pics since they were asked beforehand with the used of translators. Finally it was the Dominican soldiers that asked the medical staff to pose with their guns.
===============================

Like I said before it is a shame and stupidity from their part. The majority of people do not think of consequences. That's what we all been conditioned to, right? Only few people are aware enough to think about consequences.

Stories like this only perpetuates separation from each other don't you think?
Virma De Ris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 11:36 PM   #17
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

""In some of the photographs, smiling physicians appear in medical scrubs, holding guns borrowed from Dominican soldiers. In another, a doctor grins as he holds a saw next to a victim's leg, and a colleague mugs for the camera as he holds up the injured arm of an earthquake victim. Yet others show the doctors holding up condoms, drinking beer, or smiling as they stand beside a coffin. One picture depicts a prostrate quake victim wearing nothing but a shirt and a small strip of cloth over the genitals. The president of the Puerto Rican Senate called for the names of the doctors to be made public, a motion supported by Julissa Nolasco, president of the Health Committee of the House of Representatives.""

o ok i remember some other photos taken at a certain jail in a certain war zone in which certain US regulars were taking photos of theyre victims in sadistic images also........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7KCo4VX_mI

what is really troublesome is the fact that they're sense of humor was at these victims expense,,,whats really troublesome is that the US military was doing what the day before the quake.....

one guess they were doing exercises in prepareing for earthquakes where were these exercises being done HAITI............funny what are the odds on that one..........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9QtZkT8OBQ

the humans on this site who really are starting to get it will see thru theyre exploits.................these humans may be considered as cattle by these alien buggers but the cattle can still see the truth thru all the lies and deception....

now for all those left out of the history loop because they arent old enough to remember this one, heres something they didnt teach you in school.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Asa91nLri00

and do you know why the NSA can not be investigated by any one absolutely no one can investigate them and they get a blank check ....NOT EVEN THE PRESIDENT CAN INVESTIGATE THEM ....the NSA was formed 2 weeks after all those UFOs were seen over the whitehouse..........and do you know why .....we sold out and gave them theyre own branch of our govt.........

we were sold out a very long time ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virma De Ris View Post
Well... it is a shame really but you should also hear more about the intentions they had about the pics.

This is a link to the Puerto Rican newspaper El Nuevo Dia.
http://www.elnuevodia.com/nohepodidodormir-666158.html
The info is in Spanish feel free to translate the page if you want to read the article. I will summarize the article below:

First they are ashamed for what happened. When they posted in FB they didn't think people would see the pics under a negative light. The infamous pics were taken in Barahona, DR on the last night they all were on their medical aid mission on the Hispaniola island. They were tired but jubilant and off duty. The reason they posed with their medical uniforms is because they were not allowed to bring too much baggage and they were not making fun of Haitians. Many of the pics were taken for a) to document the situation and b) for their personal archives (to show on med classes and such). Other images were taken to show the rudimentary conditions in which these doctors were operating from and to recognize the patients that soon would be fitted with prothesis in future trips to Hispaniola. Haitians did give permission for the pics since they were asked beforehand with the used of translators. Finally it was the Dominican soldiers that asked the medical staff to pose with their guns.
===============================

Like I said before it is a shame and stupidity from their part. The majority of people do not think of consequences. That's what we all been conditioned to, right? Only few people are aware enough to think about consequences.

Stories like this only perpetuates separation from each other don't you think?

Last edited by timetotelltheworld; 02-02-2010 at 11:47 PM.
Old 02-04-2010, 02:21 AM   #18
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Doctors in Haiti really not acting like doctors

and thats where it stops when it simply cant be debunked and they all end up looking stupid
Old 02-04-2010, 03:19 AM   #19
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

To be fair the conditions these doctors are working under are deplorable.
Billions of dollars assign for the relief fund , where is it ? I am embarrassed to see fellow countrymen with this type of careless undignified behavior, there's many people from the medical field who are genuine in coming to Haiti to help these people .Haiti is a land which for tptb is nothing but a place to be exploited. Is heartbreaking to see this. Many children are missing taken away from their parents under false pretenses. Is time to stop these abuses , I think the whole world has united in helping the people of Haiti, my wish and prayers is that we do not let these cold blooded fools continue taken away the dignity and respect the Haitian people deserve. I hope that we expose all of the bullies who have come to Haiti to exploit these people. Your time will come.
For those of you that do not know Puerto Rico is a US territory therefore we are US citizens and there's a large population of Puerto Ricans living in the US.

Last edited by Frank Samuel; 02-04-2010 at 03:37 AM.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote