Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-15-2008, 05:58 PM   #1
Suriel

Wink Life Review, Karma, and Over Soul

Karma - what can you do? When you see your life review how will you change in the next incarnation? Forgiveness - the key to cleansing Karma.
Ascension - a higher level of spiritual development.
Over Soul - the extension of yourself in higher dimensions leading to the Source.

The point of this thread is to make you aware of your current level of spiritual development and the reflection of your life contract here on Earth.
Feel free to express your experiences with Karma so we can help you work it out. We want to focus on making your light body brighter. We are here for you.

(And for those that do not believe in this material, thank you for visiting the spirituality section here at Avalon. Please follow the exit door to the left if need be. [] <------- )

Please stay on topic with no debates or arguements

Last edited by Suriel; 10-22-2008 at 05:27 PM. Reason: updating OP
Old 10-15-2008, 06:13 PM   #2
Danielle

Default Re: Life Review, Karma, and Over Soul

Hi Suriel,
I'm so glad you posted that comment about forgiveness. For a long time I could not let go of ill feeling towards a member of my family who made things very, almost unbearably, difficult for me. Slowly but surely am realising that forgiveness is the way forward for this.

It's baby steps for me because of how hard some of the reactions from this person were (sometimes still are) to grasp, but the more I have let go, the happier I have become. Also realising that I cannot control how someone else behaves (nor letting someone else control me) has helped greatly. Holding on to ill will cannot be healthy, more all consuming than anything and looking back I have realised that the harder I have held on to that the harder my life was and the more unhappy I became. That's definitely karma teaching me a big lesson from what I can see... forgiveness and acceptance-and the rest falls into place. Thanks for the post, much appreciated!
Old 10-15-2008, 06:30 PM   #3
Suriel

Wink Re: Life Review, Karma, and Over Soul

Here is my biggest Karma challenge: My Brother

All my life, my brother has always hated me since birth. He was the first child in our family. And when I was born, he became jealous and started misbehaving. As he got older he got into more trouble. He has always tried to belittle me and everything that I see good in my life. He has also blamed all of his troubles on my Mother. She did everything she could to teach him from right and wrong.

I looked up to my brother when I was a child. Then he pushed me away. He continued on his victim path and now has become a very negative entity. I now have nothing to do with him because he hates me so. Only because I am alive and exist causes him to despise me and my family.

I have tried to be on a civil level with him but he still holds the anger. I have forgiven him. Although, I feel that we will never be close in this lifetime. I often dream of my brother in other timelines as a nice loving person. But in this incarnation this is not the case.

Hopefully one day before I die in this life, we will hug each other in forgiveness. But for now, it is up to him to deal with his Karma. And it is also up to me to realize that this was a life contract between me and him to fulfill his and my spiritual development.
Old 10-15-2008, 06:47 PM   #4
Danielle

Suriel,
I completely understand your situation, it resonated very strongly with me. Your relationship with your brother is very similar to mine with my mother, which is who I was referring to earlier. She had me at a very young age and has blamed me for everything she has ever NOT done although I was brought up by my grandparents allowing her the freedom to do whatever she chose. No matter what I have done, what qualifications I have gained or choices I have made (all of which make my grandparents very proud) she has berated me for and constantly reminded me of her disappointment.

It has taken me a long time to realise that I do not require her acceptance and that my bitterness towards her was enveloping me to the point where those negative feelings that I had were spilling over into the positive asepcts of my life also. She also has little to do with her parents (my grandparents) and has from what I understand from other family members, always acted out and been rebellious.

I cannot say that I would wish to embrace her again, but certainly do not wish her ill will any longer. Something in me goes into overdrive when she is around in a very negative way and while I wish her all the best, my life (or maybe it is just me) does not function well whilst she is around. My work life becomes more stressful and my home life more strained. I think the lesson which I am being taught with regards to my mother: know when to let go. It seems to be doing the trick as my life feels so much more balanced since that realisation (which I have to admit has been long drummed into me by my much wiser partner and grandmother). Maybe another lesson there, thinking about it: try listening

I don't know if this is the answer I am meant to find, I guess time will be the test with this one.
Old 10-15-2008, 07:00 PM   #5
Suriel

Thanks Danielle. We can now let go of this Karma. I feel much better already. If there are any other members that want to get rid of some Karma, post it here.

Also know that we care about you. If you need a shoulder to lean on, I am here for you at Avalon. It seems that we all have challenging people in our lives. And there are many lessons to learn from these experiences.

One of the main points that I wanted to make is the repitition of Karma. I have noticed a pattern that people repeat the same mistakes over again. This thread is to help you break that cycle and move on with your life in a new loving light positive direction.
Old 10-15-2008, 07:56 PM   #6
Rebel4Life
Avalon Senior Member

Nice post. I have a question so if we have siblings we dislike those are like life contracts? :X. If it is then In order for me to advance I need to forgive those that i don't like? If they show negativity towards you what is a solution to it? Ignore them or just keep forgiving them? Sorry if i asked to many questions.
Rebel4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 08:08 PM   #7
Circlewerk
Avalon Senior Member

To forgive is human, to love unconditionally, is divine.
When I bypass forgiving you or myself, and go straight to an unconditional vibration of neutrality where I recognize our oneness, I am free.

Everything is nothing, until I label it. Unfortunately, I have been conditioned to think that wrong & right exist.
When I think you have wronged me, I have dis-empowered myself, I have thought along the lines of, " You are responsible for the way I feel."
This is never so.
It is the thoughts that act as a cage keeping me from the emotional freedom I prefer. Only I can change the thoughts, or better yet, not attach emotion to them, and instead let them flow through my mind as I connect in spirit to this entire life experience from a neutral position and allow.
When I allow, I expand universally and see forgiveness as just another step in the process of conditioned response's that my ego has been conditioned to take, slowing my realization of oneness.
Peace,
CW
Circlewerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 09:42 PM   #8
Suriel

Rebel4Life,

Forgiveness is the first step with dealing with Karma. This will clear your connection to this negative energy. In life when we have confrontations, it tends to build up inside. This can put heavy weight on your light energy. This is a good way to cleanse and remove the negativity.

If the person continues to cause you trouble or is someone you just can't get along with it is best to make your case known about how you feel regarding the relationship to the other person. If that doesn't work you may have to do what I did and leave them alone.

Some people refuse to change and there is nothing you can really do but forgive them. Letting go can be very difficult. But may be necessary in a difficult relationship.

As far as the life contract, the major lesson to learn is love.

Unconditional love is a wonderful way to stay on course. And go further into your spiritual development.
Old 10-16-2008, 06:38 AM   #9
Rebel4Life
Avalon Senior Member

ok so what if i have a lot of dark karma regarding reptilians ? Do i Just forgive them or something ? According to this good healer I have a lot of it from the astral zone connections to these dark beings but as long as I think of the white light I think I am safe.Plus I got a couple of spirits to back me up
Rebel4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 01:49 AM   #10
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, I too am working on self-forgiveness. I believe it is part of the self-realization process. I am at the stage of mostly negative gain -- still digging myself out of the muck (see my posts on the Past Lifes thread), but I do observe myself having improved interactions with people.

I had a great session today and had the chance to forgive myself for a lot.

joy and peace,
Gnosis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle View Post
Hi Suriel,
I'm so glad you posted that comment about forgiveness. For a long time I could not let go of ill feeling towards a member of my family who made things very, almost unbearably, difficult for me. Slowly but surely am realising that forgiveness is the way forward for this.

It's baby steps for me because of how hard some of the reactions from this person were (sometimes still are) to grasp, but the more I have let go, the happier I have become. Also realising that I cannot control how someone else behaves (nor letting someone else control me) has helped greatly. Holding on to ill will cannot be healthy, more all consuming than anything and looking back I have realised that the harder I have held on to that the harder my life was and the more unhappy I became. That's definitely karma teaching me a big lesson from what I can see... forgiveness and acceptance-and the rest falls into place. Thanks for the post, much appreciated!
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 02:01 AM   #11
Tuza

A Big, Big thank you Kevin for this thread. This is the one thing that is stopping me from becoming altogether. Forgiving myself, not anybody else, but me.

I have suffered from bi-polar, OCD and panic attacks especially as I got older. I also suffered from post-natal psychosis after my last son (how he is still alive only the Creator and angels know), I was shocking and couldn't have any more children after that.

There have been some things that I have done in my life that I just cannot forgive myself for. I have tried to work this out by thinking well, I was sick, I was mis-diagnosed at the time and was not put on the right treatment, but I still have a hard time forgiving myself for things. I have apologised to those concerned but still find it hard.

Thank you for the thread.
Old 10-21-2008, 02:04 AM   #12
MMe M
Avalon Senior Member

To forgive is human, to love unconditionally, is divine.

To love unconditionally you must be a dog. Humans are not so evolved.

Last edited by Carol; 10-22-2008 at 05:31 PM. Reason: Thread drift. Good insight, however the OP request posters keep the focus of the thread on topic
MMe M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 02:27 AM   #13
Circlewerk
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMe M View Post
To love unconditionally you must be a dog. Humans are not so evolved
Perhaps this would be better worded as...
" For me to love unconditionally, I would have to be a dog, I am not this evolved yet."

Making it a blanket statement is contempt, prior to investigation.

Peace,
CW
Old 10-21-2008, 03:04 AM   #14
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

great thread

I haven't forgiven myself for EVERYTHING terrible I have done in my life

well, maybe I have but sometimes I remember something I had forgotten and then work it out in my head

whenever I hit a new level and make a leap in consciousness, I spend alot of time going back through my past memories and relive them in my head with the new understanding I have reached

It is a very liberating experience because you realize your not so bad after all and forgiveness is quite simple, just as if you are watching someone else's life go by and understanding why they did what they did and feel no anger towards them at all.

if we could only forgive ourselves just as easy as we forgive others

I am also reminded of what Dannion Brinkley reveals through his NDEs. You have no idea of how much good you do. You do an overwhelmingly amount of good things compared to the bad things you do, much more than you realize. Everything matters, even that friendly smile you give to another as you pass them on the sidewalk. You may have stopped someone from committing suicide without ever knowing it due to a kind word that you might shrug off as nothing.

Everything matters...

SO in the spirit of this thread:

I was a somewhat normal boy who would hurt animal like most boys do. Ants and magnifying glasses, shooting birds for fun, frogs and firecrackers, I even killed a cat once....I grew up in the country so things like this were kinda normal for kids back then.

as I grew up I would remember these things and feel terrible about what I have done

then...

My later life produces lots of pets, dogs, cats, and of other various and exotic types of animals.

I now am the guy who is outside at dawn, feeding the birds and squirrels and nurturing them in ways I cannot explain, I now have a connection with animals I never had before that goes way beyond and empathic relationship with them.

The relationship also goes two ways, they like me and crawl on me etc, there have been times I could have just reached out and touched wild birds who seem to come very close to me, stellar jays but crows mostly and the occasional seagull.

There have been moments in which they engaged with me so personally that tears would roll down my face from the shear beauty of the moment when they show so much trust reguardless if I have food or not to give. I have seen some really cool things that National Geographic would be jealous of.

But I would also remember my crimes against animals and it would effect me even more deeply. The regret grows along with my relationship to my animal friends. It can still be a battle and I think I have forgiven myself hundreds of times for it, and I am sure I will have to do it again.

Weird thing is, when I go somewhere else, the animals there treat me as if they know me too, even though that level of trust hasn't been established. They wont climb on me or get as close as my friends at home do, but I can feel that they too know me and do approach me somewhat too.

This has been my greatest regret in my life because I have come to the conclusion that we are the caretakers of this planet and are meant to care for them as we would our children so that they too can reach their maximum potential while they are incarnated here. I honestly feel that they were originally not afraid of us. They had to learn it due to our actions over time.

So perhaps my karmic debt has been to correct my relationship by developing this bond, and do what I can to make their life a bit more pleasurable, without disrupting their livelihood. I am just thrilled that I got to do this all in one life.

peace
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 03:44 AM   #15
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Sometimes we flip from one pole to the opposite end of the pole. Part of the duality condition of this universe. My hubbie loves animals, similar to yourself. In another lifetime he was a biological engineer and had to leave all his cute fluffy creations behind when his planet was being attacked. Sometimes he goes a little compulsive on the animal love thing and I hope he gets a chance to go and take a look at that. Compulsion about anything is undesirable.
Old 10-21-2008, 03:55 AM   #16
Circlewerk
Avalon Senior Member

You're a beautiful human Heretic.
Thank you for sharing that part of your life with us.

Circles,
CW
Old 10-21-2008, 04:52 AM   #17
MAP
Avalon Senior Member

Location: click sing along with me =) ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn0bgdsCxXE

very good thread thanks for making it

Last edited by MAP; 10-23-2008 at 02:44 PM.
MAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 06:16 AM   #18
MMe M
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Circlewerk View Post
Perhaps this would be better worded as...
" For me to love unconditionally, I would have to be a dog, I am not this evolved yet."

Making it a blanket statement is contempt, prior to investigation.

Peace,
CW
oh you have just proven yourself not worthy of your own statements. You have shown contempt, and worse. Too bad. And you were on a roll with all that babeling bs
Quote:
When I think you have wronged me, I have dis-empowered myself, I have thought along the lines of, " You are responsible for the way I feel."
This is never so.
I happen to cherish my dogs and envy them the one thing we simply cant do currently. Give love unconditionally. Dogs can, people cannot. It is simply not reasonable to expect it. We are too combative and hostile as you plainly show. It isnt conducive to survival of the species, therefore improbable. If someone kicks us, we no longer love them, we kick back.

Your funny. Blanket statement. Thats good!
MMe M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 10:23 AM   #19
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

In my opinion Karma comes from a couple different things. Most people think of it as only being what you sent out comming back. However, I think it has other inputs as well. Those being your conscious and subconcsious mind utilizing the law of attraction. And also your higher self is consistently throwing curve balls in order to get you to learn important lessons.

For me my Karma in this lifetime has been to learn how to defend myself and others without violence and vengence. I am pretty sure I have lived a few lifetimes in a row as a soldier in various different wars on this planet. Now I am unlearning the violent aspects of what I went though in those lifetimes.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 11:49 AM   #20
LadyGolfer
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Kevin, thank you for this thread. I was raised with religion as a child and felt so out of place with it. As I grew older, I realized that religion was not for me.

Experiences in my life have proven challenging, but what I have come to realize over the years is that forgiveness is a wonderful beginning. Forgiving myself as well as others has had a huge impact on my wellness and my ability to stay calm and positive. I had an experience which allowed me to see and feel everything I had done which hurt others, and in some instances I didn't even know that I had hurt the person. I realized that letting go and forgiving was a major task in my life. It took a few years for me to understand this lesson in life, but I believe this understanding has benefit me greatly.
LadyGolfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 04:50 PM   #21
Suriel

Thanks everyone for your input in this thread. Karma is an important subject for me because of the many incarnations I have personally went through. Realize that your Souls are Ancient.

Try to stay on topic for the thread. Don't let others help you create more unnessary Karma in this thread. The subject is your Karma.

This thread is a reflection or mini-life review. It is difficult for many of you to deal with the pain you have experienced. Therefore, this thread is for those that are ready to share their feelings on their life lessons. This is an opportunity for us to connect and understand the experiences we keep repeating. The goal is to break the cycle so you do not repeat the same mistakes over again. We want to set you free and help you find inner peace.

Please continue to share your feelings. And try not to get involved in unnecessary debates that will interupt the flow of this thread. We are a community. Here at Avalon we must set a high example for visitors that are here to learn as well.

Thanks again for your contribution.

Peace,
Kevin

Last edited by Suriel; 10-22-2008 at 05:33 PM.
Old 10-23-2008, 01:13 AM   #22
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

My best sessions are where I review a past life where I was at my worst, at least from my own viewpoint.

To stop the forgetting and having to constantly ask, "why is this happening to me?" is quite a release for me. Once I remember and see what I did to others that I'm still hanging onto I get a great relief and am able to forgive myself. The forgiveness for myself radiates out to others to that extent. I become calmer.

Why, just yesterday, I was commenting to my facilitator that I am experiencing feelings of meekness and humbleness and that is quite foreign in my current life experience, but not unwelcome.

After I saw what I did to others last lifetime, the happiest moment of the whole session was the end where I saw a guard shoot me in the head. Blessed release.

I don't think I have to go and look at every lifetime where I messed up to learn overall forgiveness, just the lifetimes that still have me in their grip. And if I meet that person or persons again I will gladly make it up with them and not shy away from them for some unknown reason.

For example, I had a business partner whom I hated. One day I saw a past life review where I had murdered him and then I understood and corrected my attitude.

I'm not saying one has to master past life review to achieve self-forgiveness, but one will achieve self-forgiveness via that route.
Old 10-23-2008, 01:19 AM   #23
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

We seem to go on the merrry-go-round with the same beings over and over and each time we are riding a different horse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
Here is my biggest Karma challenge: My Brother

All my life, my brother has always hated me since birth. He was the first child in our family. And when I was born, he became jealous and started misbehaving. As he got older he got into more trouble. He has always tried to belittle me and everything that I see good in my life. He has also blamed all of his troubles on my Mother. She did everything she could to teach him from right and wrong.

I looked up to my brother when I was a child. Then he pushed me away. He continued on his victim path and now has become a very negative entity. I now have nothing to do with him because he hates me so. Only because I am alive and exist causes him to despise me and my family.

I have tried to be on a civil level with him but he still holds the anger. I have forgiven him. Although, I feel that we will never be close in this lifetime. I often dream of my brother in other timelines as a nice loving person. But in this incarnation this is not the case.

Hopefully one day before I die in this life, we will hug each other in forgiveness. But for now, it is up to him to deal with his Karma. And it is also up to me to realize that this was a life contract between me and him to fulfill his and my spiritual development.
Old 10-23-2008, 01:22 AM   #24
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

I think my current level of spiritual development is that of digging myself out of the muck and regaining lost abilities, such as compassion and tolerance and forgiveness, not to mention a few other paranormal abilities.
Old 10-23-2008, 02:00 AM   #25
Stephen

Karma - To me is more easily broken down or explained as memory to me anyways.
It is not simply Good vs Bad. There is no book saying that we have been 'Naughty or Nice'.
Other words: It is not about Judgement.
It is about growth and learning.
In a life Review the only Judgement that would be there would be because we brought it there.
It is learning to love one another unconditionaly! It is tricky for me to try to explain. I am not a word smith.
Personally for me I believe I was not a real nice Dood in other lives.
I believe that THIS life I am finally becoming aware.
I am finally getting over the 'hump' of simply Be-ing.

Ascension - is growth. Learning our 'lessons'. AND...not just on Earth or whatever 3D body we might have.
We are always learning. Being on Earth is Boot Camp or considered an Accelerated Class.
We Choose to come here. We can learn without an incarnation in the flesh but at a much slower pace.
However, I believe most of us here on Earth now are 'meant' for Earth.
Not all of course because there are many souls and some souls choose to come here even though they have met their Karma Requirements already.
These have been called The Masters.

Over Soul - Is our Higher Being of ourselves. (Higher Self) We are only a 'part' of ourselves here in this manifistation of our 3D bodies.
Our higher self is still in the Afterlife/Dimension X/Etc. We are always connected to ourselves. So with that we are always connected to everyone else.

That goes to show with our Over-Soul or Higher Self that we do not live out our many lives sequentionally but all at the same time.
This as hard as it is to wrap your mind around does make sense to me.
'Time' is not linear...it folds back on it's self so all of our 'lives' happen at the same 'time'.

Forgiveness is Key as much as Love is Key. Not only forgiving another soul but forgivness of one's self is vital.

Kevin Sez:
Quote:

Maybe this is your Karma debt being paid. You said you believe he was a nice loving person before hand. Maybe you were the aggressor and the angry, hateful one toward him.
And now you are paying your debt by feeling his pain from other lives.
I do not know...just a thought...

BTW: Fantastic thread Kevin.

Tags
ascension, karma, life review, light body, reincarnation