Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 02-06-2010, 02:33 PM   #26
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Many heads of companies are resigning unexpectedly!! Why??

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
It's been game over for a while now...

They are hanging on by there finger tips ... I cannot see how much longer they can hold on!!!

viking
As long as they want to its a funny money system they just make us bellieve is real

Cheers
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 03:43 PM   #27
Lesa, Al & T2
Avalon Senior Member

Former Novartis (NOVN.VX) chief Daniel Vasella's 2009 bonus will be close to three times the amount he would be due based on relative earnings growth among large cap peers

hmmm... wonder if they will be using money in their pit?
Lesa, Al & T2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 09:40 PM   #28
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Perhaps keeping an eye on top scientists, biologists, etc resignations.

I do know and recall a number of scientists resigning in relation to climategate and political issues stemming from the IPCC (Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change).

Then again, the government if all of this is as it seems, would likely already have the preferred personnel working within the military or deep ops.
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 10:14 PM   #29
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

It is natural for the old order of "PTB" to disintigrate to make way for the new paradigm where they are a memory. Its sometimes tough to watch it all coming down like this, but as a few people here realise this has been going on for a while now.

Keep it up. We are doing well.

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 12:35 AM   #30
TraineeHuman
Avalon Senior Member

Several months ago I heard a lecture by Paul Zane Pilzer, who is a well-known college professor of economics. He was one of the minority who successfully predicted the 2008/2009 economic downturn a long time in advance. Pilzer says that over the past year or less, all the world’s major companies have retrenched around 30% of their staff throughout the world. And that as a result of those record cuts, companies have recently had record profits, hence the stock market’s recent mini-boom up until almost now.

If I were a CEO, I would be tempted to resign now, purely because by doing so I would get the credit for “creating” record profits, and I would avoid the blame for what will happen in the coming months. As Prof. Pilzer points out, we are still in the biggest economic depression in over 100 years. Do you know how much superannuation gets paid out to a CEO, regardless of whether he/she jumps ship before the end of his/her term?
TraineeHuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 09:38 AM   #31
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Found this on my trravels....

!!! 70 U.S. POLICE CHIEFS have resigned or retired since January 1, 2010!!!!!

This, plus the CEOs resigning at an alarming rate and record politicians not seeking reelection in both the U.S. and UK lead me to believe that TSHTF, or soon will.

Nancy Lieder had posted some links about 26 police chiefs resigning recently. I spent the day researching and came up with 70 with effective dates after 1/1/2010. There's probably an additional 100 or more between June & December 2009, I'll work on those later.

These had an interesting story:

1. Gaithersburg, MD Gaithersburg Police Chief John King resigned with little explanation last week, leaving his colleagues and community members wondering what happened.
2. Guttenberg, IA Police Chief Resigns After Seven Months on the Job, no reason
3. Harrisburg, PA - Richard Pickles retires after serving a month as Harrisburg police chief
4. Culpeper, VA When Scott Barlow announced two weeks ago he would step down from his job as chief of police with the town of Culpeper, it caught a lot of people off guard, including us.
5. Carbondale, IL - Police Chief Resigns, no reason given
6. Austin, MN - Several Austin City Council members said they were "shocked" by Austin Police Chief Paul Philipp's resignation Tuesday morning.
7. Jonesboro, GA - The City of Jonesboro’s new police chief has resigned, five weeks after being named to the top job.
8. Manassas, VA - found this quote: "I hope the Chief enjoys his retirement. Between his service in the Secret Service, Fairfax and Manassas, he’s earned it."
9. West Covina, CA - Tolich, a 21-year veteran of the force, retired nine years before he was eligible for full retirement benefits, Finance Director Thomas Bachman said.
In an email Tolich sent to members of the department, he tells fellow officers that a personal matter involving him and his family led to the sudden departure.

These were either benign stories or little info given. (Bearing in mind that a seasoned cop could probably make a pretty believable alibi for leaving.)

10. Oroville, CA
11. Burlington City, PA
12. Bellmead, TX
13. Bridgeport, WV
14. Gaston, ID
15. Meigs, GA
16. Independence, LA
17. Miami, FL
18. Britt, IA
19. Nickerson, KS
20. New Holland, PA
21. Navarre, OH
22. Glocester, RI
23. Lithonia, GA
24. Harrison, NY
25. Huntsville, AL
26. Moose Lake, MN
27. Boxborough, MA
28. Sutton, WV
29. Itta Bena, MS
30. St. Cloud, FL
31. Menomonie, WI
32. Fanwood, NJ
33. Morton's Gap, KY
34. New Haven, CT
35. Guttenberg, IA
36. South Amboy, NJ
37. Santa Cruz, CA
38. Bakersfield, CA
39. South Pasadena, CA
40. Tulsa, OK
41. Hastings, MN
42. Stamford, CT
43. Dallas, TX
44. Somerville, MA
45. Greensboro, NC
46. Avon, CO
47. Benton, IL
48. Nogales, AZ
49. West Tisbury, MA
50. Gainesville, GA
51. Anniston, AL
52. West Richland, WA
53. Watford City, ND
54. Ponce Inlet, FL
55. Clearwater, FL
56. Monmouth, ME
57. Brookfield, IL
58. Ludowici, GA
59. Orland, CA
60. Springfield, NJ
61. Holt, MO
62. Brookneal, VA
63. Chesterton, IN
64. Edina, MN
65. Birmingham, MI
66. Montebello, CA
67. Vonore, TN
68. Ventnor, NJ
69. New Hartford, NY
70. Kennedy, AL

Some major cities had Police Chief turnover in 2009 (early Infragard info?)

Seattle
Atlanta
Los Angeles
Miami
San Francisco
Dallas

Google hits for the query: "chief of police" OR "Police chief" +resigns OR retires OR quits [link to www.google.com]
(These are not individual chiefs, it's google page hits per year). If this pace continues, we'll see 2.5 million hits for 2010.

2010 - 245K between 1/1 and 2/6
2009 - 249K between 1/1 and 12/31
2008 - 152K "
2007 - 85K
2006 - 38K
2005 - 24K
2004 - 28K
2003 - 10K
2002 - 12K
2001 - 35K
2000 - 30K

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 03:49 PM   #32
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

This is good stuff Vike. You and a couple of others here are very good at what you do. It is appreciated.

I was reading that there are some Fire Chiefs starting to surface with resignations. Gosh, when you look at the CEO's and First responders, that sure is a lot of "baby boomers" calling it a career. lol!!
Old 02-15-2010, 04:06 PM   #33
Firinn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Found this on my trravels....

!!! 70 U.S. POLICE CHIEFS have resigned or retired since January 1, 2010!!!!!

viking
It might be wise to keep an eye on who replaces them. Resignation or early retirement may not have been entirely their choice.

Love
Firinn
Firinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 06:01 PM   #34
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

It could be that they are stepping down to save face for the company. Perhaps they were involved in illegal dealings such as manipulating stock prices, lying to investors/shareholders, or some other unsavory activity that is just about to come to light. Generally, this is what happens when the top brass is doing something illegal. That way, the new C-class team can make some statement to the tune of: we don't know exactly what the last CEO/CFO knew/did, but we're trying to make it right...

--sjkted
sjkted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 06:29 PM   #35
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Many heads of companies are resigning unexpectedly!! Why??

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe2288 View Post
Haha yea and then we will welcome them back with open arms after they left us to die

I've an Insider Friend thats a Hybrid. Hes often said to Me - "C'mon - I can get You into the DUMBs and save You."

I've alway told Him that My Task was to come and Stand and that when They come back up out of the Bases thinking They can start over - That I and other aspects of Source will be there - Sitting on a Hill - Chillaxin'.

To explain further - The Dynamic between Us is that since at the Oversoul Level - We All Incarnated to play the Polarity Integration Game as Avatars and Learn - He a Negative Being and Me a Christ Conscious Being - That it will eventually be necessary to rescue Him as well from Annihilation as that was Our Agreement to start off with before We All Incarnated here into this LOM (Level of Manifestation).

No one gets left behind unless They desire to be. The Veil can complicate this, but once a Being is confronted with Oversoul Knowledge - That tends to change quickly...

His side is playing the Heavys and Our Side is restoring the Balance They usurp. While They slide more into Separation - We slide more into Connectedness. All part of the Plan - Redemption is always given...

Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 07:14 PM   #36
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Another politician retires. We can now add Senator Evan Bayh.

I also wanted to suggest to everyone to please continue to use common sense and remain alert when reading responses. There are people here who's job is to keep you confused and pre-occuppied from sensitive topics/information. Some can easily be a routine/seasoned poster or member. This obviously applies to all sites. Ultimately, excuses will not cover the exodus occurring in public right now. So, please do not allow these paid servants to keep you from being an informed and aware you.
Old 02-15-2010, 09:02 PM   #37
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Now we are up to 150+ .... mmmm

read this link first...
http://dprogram.net/2010/02/07/over-...-last-3-weeks/

viking
Old 02-15-2010, 09:16 PM   #38
5thElement
Avalon Senior Member

For what it's worth - Seattle's police chief (Kerlikowske) is now the nation's newest "Drug Czar" and it looks like Spokane's chief will be moving to Seattle.

El
5thElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 10:39 PM   #39
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
It is natural for the old order of "PTB" to disintigrate to make way for the new paradigm where they are a memory.
Anchor, you have a very positive view. I concur, and offer an Applause to that.

These people who think they can survive underground with thick concrete are sadly mistaken. If there is a pole shift or sudden hit cataclysm in 2012, in which the earth's tectonic plates would reorganize in a chaotically swift fashion, if anything, the people hiding underground are probably the ones most prone to getting crushed with ease, even the most powerful concrete or metal will not survive Continents meshing through it, not to mention the powerful torsion fields.

My belief is that the 2012 outcome will all depend on the actions of humanity up to that point in time. I believe that the Mayans and other ancient cultures foresaw something around our time and 2012, however I do not believe it was a poleshift.

Rarely do I hear anyone mentioning John Major Jenkins, an investigator whose speculation is that the Mayan prophecies of 2012 were of a positive nature and that they intended to mark this era as one of transformation and rebirth, in essence, a golden age. He disagrees with the plethora of apocalypse interpretations of the prophecies.

But, who knows, one threat I do consider a very real possibility is a solar storm that could knock out almost the entire electrical grids of the world and even most electronic systems. Our magnetosphere is said to be weakening, but again, that's what NASA are telling us, so do we believe them? We certainly don't take their word on the ET stuff, so why should we take their word on 2012?

Last edited by Majorion; 02-15-2010 at 10:50 PM.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 11:25 PM   #40
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

I think it is important to look at the "proof in the pudding" that's being provided. We all know that our sun is not what it once was in terms of activity, we all know that earthquakes have increased significantly since 2000 and in intensity, we know that Yellowstone went 52 earthquakes over the yearly average in 2009, and at 1,0003 now. We all know that the US has been getting record snowfall for the past month, and that there are islands sinking as we speak, planetary changes occuring, and violent disruptions in our magnetosphere.

I say all of that to conclude that rather the Mayan Calendar indicates positivity or not, pole shift or not, if John Jenkins investigations is sufficient enough or not....The proof that's in the pudding is sticking out like knuckles. I myself believe in and will project positivity as much as possible throughout whatever occurs, and beforehand, but despite all of that....I personally will not assume that I am safe, warm and cozy when there is so much writing on the walls.

Please keep the company exodus postings coming and keep the eyes on peculiar behavior from ALL whistleblowers, websites and supporters during this time.

thanks
Old 02-16-2010, 12:04 AM   #41
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gscraig View Post
I myself believe in and will project positivity as much as possible throughout whatever occurs, and beforehand, but despite all of that....I personally will not assume that I am safe, warm and cozy when there is so much writing on the walls.
Hi gscraig,

What annoys me about the 2012 theories, is the sheer multitude of them. I've heard everything from Planet X, to Superwaves, to Poleshifts and utter destruction; per Geryl, solar storms, CMEs, earthquakes, magnetic polarity, timewave zero, global warming climax, DNA changes, and then you have a few people with different theories about Ascension.

All my red flags go up when I see this kind of information coming from every direction, up down left right and sideways, through Hollywood, mainstream media, NASA, scientists, people talking about it in documentaries and radio interviews, hell even Advertisements.

I can agree up to the point, that given all the compelling evidence, there does seem to be a high probability of something of overriding significance set to occur around 2012. And I also concur with the evidence of past earth cataclysms.

However, isn't it more likely that the apocalypse we are constantly told to expect, could actually be a deliberate effort to scare the masses and preoccupy as many of our minds with distractions and more worries than life already has to offer?

Don't get me wrong, I find the subject matter as intriguing as the next person, its certainly worthy of more discussion and investigation so as to set the record straight once and for all.

Ultimately I'm of the belief that a person can't live their life believing their world will end soon, if anything this world needs more people to live with more positive energy and a more productive mindset. And what if the world is to end, I am definitely not going to waste my time effort or expense looking for a hideout or a bunker to escape. That's classic aversion, and I feel sorry for those people looking for hideouts, because as I said earlier, underground bunkers are not gonna save anyone even if these theories about shifts turn out true.

Regards,
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 02:50 AM   #42
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

I agree with most of your post Marjorion, and scaring the masses was the approach I kept close roughly 6-7 months ago. This includes the PTB creating all of this to make 2012 feel like the end while using advanced technology to complete the feel.
I even considered the spheres around the sun for a moment, as perhaps the handy work and intervention of those whom do not have us high on the priority list of essentials. However, regardless of the what ifs, it's the physical evidence that moves this beyond what will be created by whomever, to something you can't ignore and say, oh..."Hocus Pocus".

At any rate, this thread topic is not titled "explain your 2012 perspectives", but it is for tracking the number of company heads resigning. Therefore, I will have to disengage from this exchange of perspectives. Goodwill and goodluck to you Marjorion.
Old 02-16-2010, 10:44 AM   #43
viking
Avalon Senior Member

LIST OF CONGRESSMAN RETIRING 2010

At this point in time, 32 U.S. Representatives are retiring.

[edit] Democratic incumbents (14 incumbents)

Alabama's 7th congressional district: Artur Davis: To run for Governor of Alabama.[10]

Arkansas's 1st congressional district: Marion Berry: Retiring due to health concerns. [11]

Arkansas's 2nd congressional district: Vic Snyder: Retiring to spend more time with family.[10]

California's 33rd congressional district: Diane Watson: Retiring [6]

Florida's 17th congressional district: Kendrick Meek: To run for the U.S. Senate.[12]

Hawaii's 1st congressional district: Neil Abercrombie: To run for Governor of Hawaii.[13]

Kansas's 3rd congressional district: Dennis Moore: Retiring; "Time for a new generation of leadership."[14]

Louisiana's 3rd congressional district: Charlie Melancon: To run for the U.S. Senate.[15]

New Hampshire's 2nd congressional district: Paul Hodes: To run for the U.S. Senate.[16]

Pennsylvania's 7th congressional district: Joe Sestak: To run for the U.S. Senate.[17]

Rhode Island's 1st congressional district: Patrick J. Kennedy: Retiring to "[take] a new direction."[18]

Tennessee's 6th congressional district: Bart Gordon: Retiring; "...it's time for a new chapter"[19]

Tennessee's 8th congressional district: John S. Tanner: Retiring, reasons not known.[20]

Washington's 3rd congressional district: Brian Baird: Retiring, to pursue other options.[21]

[edit] Republican incumbents (18 incumbents)

Arkansas's 3rd congressional district: John Boozman: To run for U.S. Senate.

Arizona's 3rd congressional district: John Shadegg: Retiring to pursue other interests.[22]

California's 19th congressional district: George Radanovich: Retiring to put family obligations first.[23]

Delaware's At-large congressional district: Michael Castle: To run for U.S. Senate.[24]

Florida's 12th congressional district: Adam Putnam: To run for Florida Commissioner of Agriculture.[25]

Florida's 21st congressional district: Lincoln Diaz-Balart: Retiring to do law practice.

Georgia's 9th congressional district: Nathan Deal: To run for Governor of Georgia.[26]

Indiana's 4th congressional district: Steve Buyer: Retiring due to wife's illness

Illinois's 10th congressional district: Mark Kirk: To run for U.S. Senate.[27]

Kansas's 1st congressional district: Jerry Moran: To run for the U.S. Senate.[28]

Kansas's 4th congressional district: Todd Tiahrt: To run for the U.S. Senate.[29]

Michigan's 2nd congressional district: Peter Hoekstra: To run for Governor of Michigan.[30]

Michigan's 3rd congressional district: Vern Ehlers: Retiring [7]

Missouri's 7th congressional district: Roy Blunt: To run for the U.S. Senate.[31]

Oklahoma's 5th congressional district: Mary Fallin: To run for Governor of Oklahoma.[32]

South Carolina's 1st congressional district: Henry E. Brown, Jr.: Retiring to spend more time with his family. [33]

South Carolina's 3rd congressional district: J. Gresham Barrett: To run for Governor of South Carolina.[34]

Tennessee's 3rd congressional district: Zach Wamp: To run for Governor of Tennessee.[35]

Retiring Democratic Senators (5 seats)

Christopher Dodd of Connecticut

Ted Kaufman of Delaware

Roland Burris of Illinois

Evan Bayh of Indiana

Byron Dorgan of North Dakota

Retiring Republican Senators (6 seats)

George LeMieux of Florida

Sam Brownback of Kansas

Jim Bunning of Kentucky

Kit Bond of Missouri

Judd Gregg of New Hampshire

George Voinovich of Ohio

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...sage990465/pg1
Old 02-16-2010, 04:20 PM   #44
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

possible scenarios: the commisioning of the new system is complete and the finished project is about to be handed over to the people that are gonna run it. dictators with different skill sets perhaps.

people are being forced to resign cos they have been rumbled(unlikely)

they have been told there are earth changes on the way (solar flare) and are raping the economies as hard as they can and heading off to their underground palaces.

WW3
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 08:34 PM   #45
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

There was a special on CNN on Sunday, where they had a panel of retired Congressmen on the show explaining why they retired. What I picked up from this special is the Congressmen commenting that there will be others likely to retire due to "broken government".

I'm curious if political scandals will factor as part of the "resignation" movement?
Old 03-04-2010, 09:26 PM   #46
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRebel View Post
I think, this is an indication for us to be prepared both physically and mentally about some kind of disaster, irrespective of Nibiru or Solar Flares or pole shift. I think that is what Lucus was discussing in his presentation here below:

If we survive this cataclysm by any chance; then we would take on all the "elites" who are going into special hidings!!
My sentiments exactly Rebel.

It is rather strange for so many to just up and leave like that. The first thing that comes to mind is, what are they "running" from?
They could be upping and leavin because their jobs were at risk and want to cash in on their redundancy.. (which is a bit far fetched when you consider the diversity of the entire group)
Or there could be some major crap in the pipes and the smartest thing anyone with some inside knowledge would do is pack his **** and get the fook outta dodge.

Whatever it is, let them know this. Solace will not be found within the confines of a bunker no matter how thick the walls. The safest place on this planet in time to come will be in the heart, those who are living in peace and love.. they will be safe. The rats can run, but water creeps through cracks.
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 07:23 AM   #47
MargueriteBee
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Bloody strange hey ...

On a postive note...

Maybe all the top bods are stepping down...perhaps being located to other planets/elsewhere to make way for our new Paradigm!!

The start of the New World...

*just a thought*

viking
Yeah, while they lock themselves in dark caves, WE have the Sunshine!
MargueriteBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 11:29 AM   #48
tintagelcave
Avalon Senior Member

Hi there, wouldn't it be nice to just use money without rules attached?
Like saying to someone "Hey, when you give me a small amount of money to start with, for my coaching service to you, than you can decide for yourself what's the worth of my service to you, expressed in money, for later payment"
In that case money and all that's attached to it, becomes a free flowing instrument. As is the way we make appointments and declarations of intentions. No strings attached and the crazy taboos on money can be dissolved. Everybody should be free of worry about money, because we become slaves of it, so long as we're not already in slavery. That's why I feel happy, when I hear about this. Change is fabulous, I think, not meaning the destroy of life. At the bottom of the barrel, aware of our goal, we can only win(k).
tintagelcave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 11:38 AM   #49
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tintagelcave View Post
Hi there, wouldn't it be nice to just use money without rules attached?
Like saying to someone "Hey, when you give me a small amount of money to start with, for my coaching service to you, than you can decide for yourself what's the worth of my service to you, expressed in money, for later payment"
In that case money and all that's attached to it, becomes a free flowing instrument. As is the way we make appointments and declarations of intentions. No strings attached and the crazy taboos on money can be dissolved. Everybody should be free of worry about money, because we become slaves of it, so long as we're not already in slavery. That's why I feel happy, when I hear about this. Change is fabulous, I think, not meaning the destroy of life. At the bottom of the barrel, aware of our goal, we can only win(k).
What a lovely concept...It would be great...no more enslavement to money...the root of all evil!!!

I wonder how other folks and civilisations on other worlds work it???

What sort of structure have they adopted?

viking
Old 03-11-2010, 11:28 AM   #50
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Found this looking for a story that was on the bottom of CNN's ticker related to CEO resigation rates last night. I've yet to find the story, but will share once I do.

This was released 12/22/09, and I will paste most of it because the site is a subscription site, which I joined to again temporarily access for free this article that was passed on to me. Otherwise I would not paste the story. Fortunately, it is rather brief story.

The premise is similar to that of Washington's officials; Retirement, Resignation, and Scandals.

COMMONS set for departures of 120 MPS (Member of Parliament)
FT.com (Financial Times)
Jim Packard 12/22/09

More than 120 MPs plan to quit the House of Commons at the next general election, taking pay-offs of up to £64,800 each, in what threatens to be the biggest exodus of members for 60 years.

Almost a fifth of all sitting MPs have decided to leave parliament without contesting their seats in the poll expected in May, according to UK Polling Report, a website that is monitoring the growing list of departures.

“It’s equivalent to £1,000 a month, tax-free, for the next five years,” said one government whip. “That is enough money to focus people’s minds. I guarantee you will see more MPs leaving because of that.”

Taxpayers are likely to foot a bill of about £10m for resettlement grants to departing MPs should the Conservatives win the election. At least 121 MPs have said they are leaving parliament, just short of the record 128 who quit voluntarily in 1945.

Labour leads the list of departing members, with 78 of its MPs expected to go. Among Conservatives, 34 members are expected to quit, with seven Liberal Democrats and two other MPs also leaving.

The grants are calculated on a sliding scale of between six and 12 months of an MP’s salary and depend on age and length of service. From the next election, MPs who leave parliament will receive a smaller payment of two months’ pay – about £10,000 – under reforms put forward by Sir Christopher Kelly.

Rosemary McKenna, a Labour backbencher, said: “I think a lot of people are still considering whether to go.”

As well as the 121 MPs who have already announced their retirement and others who are expected to follow suit, the Commons is braced for involuntary departures. Another Labour backbencher expected many more to lose their seats in the election.

A sweeping Conservative victory could lead to an estimated 200-250 MPs leaving the Commons, and an equivalent number of new entrants. The upper estimate is almost double the 136 members who left at the 2005 election.

of all parties are voicing concerns that, as a result, the next parliament could be bereft of political experience and that a Conservative administration might struggle to appoint strong candidates to junior ministerial roles.

The pay-outs to departing MPs, excluding a separate “winding up” allowance, could be as much as £10.8m based on an estimate of 225 leaving and receiving a median £48,000 each.