Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > Whistleblower Testimony

Notices

Whistleblower Testimony Post anonymous messages of truth or reveal what you know.

Old 10-07-2008, 04:50 PM   #26
gordon
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Calm Down, And Read It.

Mummy, I am the Secret Witness. If only people knew what the "secret" is about. Trust me, it isn't something I can just talk about, because it is a secret for a reason.
gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 04:53 PM   #27
Mummy_bean
Avalon Senior Member

it's ok - I didn't say I didn't believe you.

Mummy_bean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 05:35 PM   #28
Norval
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mummy_bean View Post
Gordon I think more people have their 'crapometer' on that they let on on here...

Yah think? I think mine broke awhile back on some that I have read.
Norval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 05:40 PM   #29
Mummy_bean
Avalon Senior Member

Norval, you are very hard to read.
Mummy_bean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 07:10 PM   #30
gazbom
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordon View Post
You are so full of ****, Norval. *I KNOW* YOU are full of ****, because the first post on this thread of yours is **** in everyway. I know because I am the *secret witness* of the Kingdom Of God. I really hope that the Mods of the Avalon can close down this thread or, close Norval for causeing such ****. Trust me, you or anybody else does not want to upset the Almighty-Creator God.

*IF* you can Norval, could you PLEASE EXPLAIN in "detail" of what or how you know what you is talking about is not the **** you are talking about? I need to know or not, that you are not one of those idiots who who just talks on and on and endless **** all the time... PLEASE EXPLAIN IN DETAIL AND TRUTH ABOUT WHAT *YOU* SAY... MR NORVAL.
Did we forgot to take our medicine today Gordon?
Up to our old tricks again are we, why don't you go play with a crockodile and do us all a favour!
I must say it's refreshing to see the MOD's are on their toes again!

Last edited by Carol; 10-07-2008 at 09:20 PM. Reason: Please edit this. You have already been warned about being disrespectuly to fellow posters
gazbom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 08:01 PM   #31
Norval
Banned

From the looks of other parts of the forum, I would have to say that the Mods have their hands
full. Any one I know has yet to hear from a Mod about thread problems after hitting that
REPORT button, so they must be busy.

Besides, several of us had a good belly laugh about "all that crap".
Old 10-07-2008, 08:31 PM   #32
milk and honey
Avalon Senior Member

What is the 'open letter' you're talking about Norval?

I also believe the fallen angels came here 100s of 1000s of years ago and have been incarnating on earth as we have for ages. They're obsessed with controlling everything and everyone. And yes the angels are extraterrestrial (having not originated on earth just like every soul incarnate here) but i do not accept that they are flying about in 'UFOs' and i don't like to call them "positive ETs" unless we call ourselves the same. No big deal. Obviously no soul originates from planet earth. We're all spiritual beings who originate in the spiritual plane and have incarnated elsewhere aeons ago before our earthly sojourn.

Consequently i don't accept that we or Jesus arrived in 'UFOs' (our soul/spirit simply incarnated here) or that Jesus or anyone else will return in one to give effect to a physical rapture scenario. When we have resurrected the negative aspects of the psyche we, like Jesus, can ascend out of the earth plane into spiritual realms and we will have no need for physical means of conveyance to do so.

Much of the bible is symbolic yet multi-layered and i have written about this at length on other discussion boards. It's always a contentious subject.

Last edited by milk and honey; 10-07-2008 at 08:39 PM.
milk and honey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 08:36 PM   #33
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordon View Post
Mummy, I am the Secret Witness. If only people knew what the "secret" is about. Trust me, it isn't something I can just talk about, because it is a secret for a reason.
Well I am a messenger, with a tough draw, I was chosen to break the news to Islam that Ali fulfilled the prophesy of the false prophet...

The 1335 years are over (end of Daniel), I was born 1290 years after it was first worshiped...

If you were chosen by anyone but man, you wouldn't be keeping any secrets at this time.
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 10:15 PM   #34
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

We are asking all members to follow the guidelines and be respectfull one one another. This holds true in this thread or any other thread.
Old 10-07-2008, 11:12 PM   #35
Norval
Banned

Hi Carol, thanks. for removing the SPAM postings.

Guess GOTZEUS, didn't bother to read about posting, nor Carol's warning about all of us being respectfull one one each other, , , , ,

And the two posters below just can't read at all it appears.

Last edited by Norval; 10-09-2008 at 05:46 PM. Reason: To thank Carol for removing the SPAM
Old 10-07-2008, 11:35 PM   #36
freeze
Avalon Senior Member

For some reason I really dont see why this thread is in Whistleblower Testimony..... it doesnt really shed any valid info and it has been stated more than once that one must read the bible.

I would have expected actually quotes taken from this bible and how they "mean" something else. Most of us here dont take the bible literally and if there is some hidden thing in it then I dont want to be told to read it and find it myself. The whole idea of whistleblower is someone sharing something that has been kept secret. I know the bible has been twisted but tell me something tangible please.

If not then this thread should be moved ....
freeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 11:37 PM   #37
Shechaiyah
Banned

The Bible is some peoples' version of history; and their history involves and invokes YHVH who is called the Sovereign God.

That seems to me to be fairly reasonable, since every planet ought to have leadership.

The Urantia Book serves the same purpose, written by different people trying to describe multi-dimensional, multi-density simultaneous top-down societies as Mandelbrot Sets with coherent and contiguous ethical limits and boundaries.

But to know "God," one must go INWARD, not outward.

Shech--
Shechaiyah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 12:02 AM   #38
Shechaiyah
Banned

Calm down, indeed. SOHO hasn't posted for 36 hours.

The NEXT Rover has been cancelled or postponed.

Within the past few days, a projectile hit Nibiru, but bounced off. See my NASA album.

Fulford says, China and Japan better get with it, to bring the US Not-Sees down, or the whole world will lose.

I see nothing wrong with the entire financial system crashing; it was never logical, sensible nor reasonable in the first place.

But, how do we get human predators and human parasites out of their established leadership roles, without creating more chaos than we can deal with?

I would like to calm down; but I don't have a reason to yet because I can't see light at the end of this tunnel yet. Real leadership is totally lacking except for naomi wolf, cindy mckinney and ben fulford.

Nobody else has any balls. Or they're talking about stashking guns and gold, which is the same old problem, recycled again. Greed.

Shech--
Shechaiyah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 12:28 AM   #39
Love/Light 13
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: Calm Down, And Read It.

Shech-

I understand your frustration completely. The lack of leadership in our country is embarrassing.

I believe, however, that their is a dormant leadership laying in the weeds, waiting to pounce at the opportunity to point people in the right direction. People like you and I, who want desperately for the United States to reclaim its ethical ideals, as well as its dignity. I believe that those of us not sure how to act, how to get involved, will soon be shown the way. Be prepared, because you never know when that time may come...........

L/L 13

may WISDOM guide COMPASSION

"out of MANY, we are ONE"
Love/Light 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 05:04 AM   #40
Norval
Banned

Milk and honey,
While many have beliefs, one must be careful on what you base them on, or in. I make it a habit
not to attempt to discuss anyone's beliefs. As I am not religious, I only attempt to present the facts
stated in the bible. Thank you for your post, and sharing your beliefs.

Freeze,
From another post by Freeze in another thread about me and this research.
Quote:
"I have been reading some of your posts recently and I find them facinating ... I am not religious
myself but have been searching for answers all my life."
You then go off about some other writings and not about the bible. Until you read it, its like a
movie you haven't seen and want to talk about it. The play you haven't seen, and yet you want to
discuss it, read it and then talk about it, the bible.

Freeze said in another post,
Quote:
Well said the time for teaching IS over .....
Then you won't mind if I don't take the time to "teach" you of what I know about the bible.
Thank you, that gives me more time to teach those that want to know what we do about the bible
and ET connection. That expectation of yours seems misplaced, to say the least. What I have
blown the whistle on is the governments attempt to keep aspects of the bible secret. But, if you
insist on reading all about, and what someone writes / says about the bible, we have no dialogue.

Good post Love/Light13,
Good words, and very true.
Old 10-08-2008, 05:27 AM   #41
MMe M
Avalon Senior Member

So heres what.

Religion is a means of control. All organized religion.

norval you are no more a prophet than anyone else here.

The last translation of the bible came from an emperor with an agenda. He was barbaric and so is the bible. This fact is well documented.

ITS A NOVEL!!! I do not live my life guided by a 2500 year old novel.

Anyone heard of George Carlins thought on religion?
MMe M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 05:42 AM   #42
Norval
Banned

You dishonor me, and yourself, in thinking that this has anything to do with religion.
Old 10-08-2008, 05:50 AM   #43
MMe M
Avalon Senior Member

No, ive no dishonor. I am true of spirit and deed.

You are engrossed in a novel. There are many texts you will never see as they do not fit the many agenda's of the roman catholics.
MMe M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 08:16 AM   #44
milk and honey
Avalon Senior Member

Norval,

i notice you often save yourself the trouble of responding to the substance of what a poster has written by picking ONE WORD or phrase out and using it to dismiss their entire post because of it. It's most probably just a program you've got running that your ego can hide behind because it must always be right.

Once a person comes to an absolute position on some matter his ego will insist on it to the exclusion of all assertions or evidence to the contrary. This reminds me of the catholic bible thumpers of the 16th and 17th centuries who insisted on their own unassailable interpretation of scripture. The only difference between their mental box and yours is that your rigidity is based on a different interpretation. Understand, i am saying that truth has nothing to do with my point. I am speaking of a state of consciousness. Could you have been a catholic insisting on a different interpretation of the bible a few centuries ago? Your words are different from the old catholics but to my ear, the music sounds the same.

My own views are informed by the bible and other books and by my own interior spirit. I go through a process of external and internal education in order to come to an acceptance of truth. But i am always open to new information in case my perception is incomplete.

Try responding to the substance of my post with just one word changed. It is bolded and capitalised below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by milk and honey View Post
What is the 'open letter' you're talking about Norval?

I also ACCEPT that the fallen angels came here 100s of 1000s of years ago and have been incarnating on earth as we have for ages. They're obsessed with controlling everything and everyone. And yes the angels are extraterrestrial (having not originated on earth just like every soul incarnate here) but i do not accept that they are flying about in 'UFOs' and i don't like to call them "positive ETs" unless we call ourselves the same. No big deal. Obviously no soul originates from planet earth. We're all spiritual beings who originate in the spiritual plane and have incarnated elsewhere aeons ago before our earthly sojourn.

Consequently i don't accept that we or Jesus arrived in 'UFOs' (our soul/spirit simply incarnated here) or that Jesus or anyone else will return in one to give effect to a physical rapture scenario. When we have resurrected the negative aspects of the psyche we, like Jesus, can ascend out of the earth plane into spiritual realms and we will have no need for physical means of conveyance to do so.

Much of the bible is symbolic yet multi-layered and i have written about this at length on other discussion boards. It's always a contentious subject.
Also Norval....

Every fundamentalist insists that progressive revelation is invalid. Yet even though that is the process upon which most of the bible was written over many millenia, they 'believe' it all stopped 2000 years ago and will begin again in the future when the witnesses and Jesus returns. Consequently, and very conveniently, they can thump one book in the present and deny the spiritual validity and source of anything else since the 1st century AD. So nothing can add or take away from their interpretation of the old and nothing new can add to it. They're boxed in. I'm simply pointing out the closed mindset of fundamentalists of all stripes and saying that the same thing can happen to anyone who comes to a single interpretation of that multi-layered compilation of books, the bible.
milk and honey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 11:44 AM   #45
Xammy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Norval,

i notice you often save yourself the trouble of responding to the substance of what a poster has written by picking ONE WORD or phrase out and using it to dismiss their entire post because of it. It's most probably just a program you've got running that your ego can hide behind because it must always be right.
I have lurked Norvals threads now for a while, and I have made the same observation.

I do not intend this to be an attack of any kind, just a simple statement.

I hope that you, Norval, can take some time to think about how you could better present to people your theories, without invoking the bible all the time.

Unless you are just a bible researcher, or have you also researched other topics, that you perhaps came in to via 'bible studies'?

Thought provoking stuff anyways, thanks for time spent here.

And everyone reading this, please do what the title of this thread says, calm down..

Or as I like to put it,

DON´T PANIC!

Xammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 12:54 PM   #46
Gale
Banned

Quote:
without invoking the bible all the time
This thread is about the Bible and just reading it as a document; a government document. Years of researching the sciences, history, mythology, legends, language, sociology, you name it and this research has landed us both knee deep into it; Norval particularly as he was into this research long before I met him but since then this research, with verification and re-verification comes right back to, it is all right there in that document.
Gale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 01:27 PM   #47
Xammy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
This thread is about the Bible and just reading it as a document; a government document. Years of researching the sciences, history, mythology, legends, language, sociology, you name it and this research has landed us both knee deep into it; Norval particularly as he was into this research long before I met him but since then this research, with verification and re-verification comes right back to, it is all right there in that document.

I understand that.

I was asking for something other than "it is all right there in that document", for more reasons than one. For example, it´s very easy for people to discard your general theory of the greater picture if you only cite one source. Even if that one source happens to be a collection of multiple sources.

Why not bring up cross referenced information from other so called 'holy' scriptures? Or contemporary work for that matter?

Or are you just blowing your own pipe with this information and thread?

Sincerly,
Xammy
Xammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 02:06 PM   #48
stal
Avalon Senior Member

no offense intended here, but is there any chance of anyone posting some actual information in this thread, as opposed to arguing semantics? its an interesting topic, and i for one would like to see where it goes. right now it seems to be going nowhere.

(yes, i realise that by posting this i am contributing to the mess, but it needed to be said)
stal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 02:31 PM   #49
yohnor
Avalon Senior Member

Great title for this thread. That is what all people on this forum should do.just calm down and read it. The Bible that is. I think, (and that is a danger in of it self) that mostly all people that are looking for truth, as in what is truth? totally miss the Big picture of what the Bible is all about. And this is no way in any offence to those of great intellect on this forum. There is a simple message written, and in such a way, that all people should be able to get out of the Bible that do not. So simple that even the blind,dumb,lame and deaf should be able to get, but there heart is fixed on something else. The Bible,both the old and new testement, are about a people that had and are still having a relationship with the creator of all that is. The simple story that most miss is that, God had a Son that he loved so much that he wanted to have a family just like Him and that if you can find it in your heart to exept his Son you are excepting the One that sent Him, and if you deny his Son, you deny that there is One that is able to send One in his likeness. Yep, that's the story, as well as, you know like when His Son set up the ministry,(that still is in the world today I add) starting from the twelve and then you can read of them sending another 70 out in to the world to meet with those that were like minded in heart and spirit that meet in the home. Those that were willing to turn away from false religion and opression of the like that still is on the earth today. And He said "I will come and receive you unto myself". So, the call has always been "come" and inherit the things I have in store for you since the foundation of the world. He will come! The question is, will you come or are you dumb, lame or can you not hear or see? ET's ?? hahahahaha p.s. please go easy on me as I am only a child
yohnor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 03:53 PM   #50
yohnor
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry, maybe I should not laugh when people talk about ET's because it does say in 1st Co. that there are bodies celestrial and bodies terrestrial.
yohnor is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bible, books, spirituality truth, ufo, et's