Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 08-08-2009, 11:02 PM   #176
Andy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Dr. Steven Greer, Disinfo Agent? Details Please!

OK. But what about the theories about the Annunaki/Reptilian ET's who genetically created Homo Sapiens 1000's of years ago to be their slaves and who have deliberately kept Humanity in fear so they may use/sacrifice/feed off the negative fear energy we are manipulated to produce. It seems the story/theory is that they interbred with the 13 illuminati families and have secretly been controlling the planet thro them for 1000's of years and that part of the plot is to keep this planet sealed off from contact with other ET's so that they may use us all to themselves, however there are other ET's (good ones I suppose) that can see the what has been going on here and wish to help us escape this imprisoment. This evidenced by all the myths and religious ideas about good vs evil as set out in the Bible, the Vedas, Greek mythology, Egyptian texts, ancient Sumerian texts etc.. i.e. good ET's (light beings) angels etc.. vs.Satan/Lucifer/ the fallen angels/demons dragons/reptiles i.e the bad ET's the Annunaki/Nephilim. The dark vs The Light.

All I know, and I've felt this all my life, is that there is a lot that isn't right on this planet, that's plain wrong, no good, evil, and we have been lied to big time by the ptb about many things and that they deliberately try to keep us dumbed down and in fear and enslaved and its got to end NOW. We all need to wake up and demand the truth and end all the lies and bs.

I think the truth about ETs is extremely complex and confused by time, space, frequency density and inter dimensional travel. In much the same way as the less pyschic of us perceive only thro the 5 senses on the earth plane
(3D)there are others who see and travel the 7 astral planes and the higher mental and causal planes that are veiled for most of us. I think there are many ETs/entities both dark and light who can operate on all or some of these many different planes/frequencies/dimensions and who visit 3D Earth for many different agendas.

The most important thing however is to keep our personal frequency up the register, not to fall foul of negative dark influences but to be happy and do things that make you feel good and to remember that we are eternal spiritual beings having a human experience.
Peace & Love
Andy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 12:43 AM   #177
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

theories.. its all theories. until this sh!% storm passes and all comes to light. its all stories and speculation. is it our government. us from the future, ETs, dimensional beings. whatever. until the fat lady sings. I will put all blame on our government and humans. even if a ufo came down and started scorching the earth and the people on it. Im still looking at the government and humans. for all we know the stories of the Annunaki and so on could just be more control by our keepers. we are the enemy. heck we are ETs. so thay say. why put blame on beings that don't have a voice. for the most part? has anybody here ever been hurt by an ET? I have been hurt by humans and our gov.

lets stop living in fear!!!

Im a hard core believer. in the ufo and alien theories. but with all the disinformation out there. everybody is a disinfo Agent. especially all humans. trust no one.

until then I keep a positive outlook and hope that contact will push us to a higher level of consciousness and spirituality. as I see more proof in this than any ill intent.

Last edited by dagon; 08-09-2009 at 01:02 AM.
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 10:43 AM   #178
pushedforfreedom
Avalon Senior Member

As someone who follows the CSETI protocols on a regular basis, I can attest to the genuine experiences that come with vectoring in craft to your location. I have never had a negative experience, and I don't believe that any one of the thousands of other CSETI field workers out there have either.

What does this prove? Not much in some peoples opinion. But it does prove that if there are "hostile aliens" watching us too, then they're letting us make contact with the benevolent extraterrestrials. And there's something to be said for that.

When it's 3 a.m. and I hear many bumps in the night right beside me, I know that if it was a negative physical being, that I would probably not be here talking right now - but that's just not the case.
pushedforfreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 01:37 PM   #179
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy View Post
OK. But what about the theories about the Annunaki/Reptilian ET's who genetically created Homo Sapiens 1000's of years ago to be their slaves and who have deliberately kept Humanity in fear so they may use/sacrifice/feed off the negative fear energy we are manipulated to produce. It seems the story/theory is that they interbred with the 13 illuminati families and have secretly been controlling the planet thro them for 1000's of years and that part of the plot is to keep this planet sealed off from contact with other ET's so that they may use us all to themselves, however there are other ET's (good ones I suppose) that can see the what has been going on here and wish to help us escape this imprisoment. This evidenced by all the myths and religious ideas about good vs evil as set out in the Bible, the Vedas, Greek mythology, Egyptian texts, ancient Sumerian texts etc.. i.e. good ET's (light beings) angels etc.. vs.Satan/Lucifer/ the fallen angels/demons dragons/reptiles i.e the bad ET's the Annunaki/Nephilim. The dark vs The Light.

All I know, and I've felt this all my life, is that there is a lot that isn't right on this planet, that's plain wrong, no good, evil, and we have been lied to big time by the ptb about many things and that they deliberately try to keep us dumbed down and in fear and enslaved and its got to end NOW. We all need to wake up and demand the truth and end all the lies and bs.

I think the truth about ETs is extremely complex and confused by time, space, frequency density and inter dimensional travel. In much the same way as the less pyschic of us perceive only thro the 5 senses on the earth plane
(3D)there are others who see and travel the 7 astral planes and the higher mental and causal planes that are veiled for most of us. I think there are many ETs/entities both dark and light who can operate on all or some of these many different planes/frequencies/dimensions and who visit 3D Earth for many different agendas.

The most important thing however is to keep our personal frequency up the register, not to fall foul of negative dark influences but to be happy and do things that make you feel good and to remember that we are eternal spiritual beings having a human experience.
Peace & Love
Nice post, Andy. I think you touch on all the main points, and come to the best possible conclusion.

If you are acting in a play, how much of yourself do you invest in the character? The best actors can invest enough of themselves into their character in the present play, to be convincing, but does that role become their whole existence and consciousness? Not hardly. They've all still got their bigger life outside their play, and after each performance, they go home to their "real life". That's a microcosmic analogy to what we do here on earth.

Does this earthly being we parade around and try to have "act" for us in 3D represent the whole of our existence and consciousness? Not hardly. Not even a tiny fraction of our consciousness is invested in this earthly episode in playing in 3RD density.

This is true for every single one of us here on earth. There are no exceptions. We are, each and every one of us, enormous beings of unlimited power to create. Any one of us could "fix" anything we preceive as "wrong" here on earth. But that's not what we are here to do. It's not what we are here for.

What has been forgotten, is what has been forgotten. Do you know what you don't know? Can you remember what you don't remember? That's the key to unlocking ourselves from this existence. And that is what most of the higher dimensional beings here right now are here to do. Help us to remember ourselves. The logic is simple and inescapable. If we are powerful creator beings, how can we shoe horn ourselves into an earthly existence? We simply shear off a sliver of our consciousness, set the script for the play, drop a veil of forgetfulness around the sliver so it can more fully "experience" the play without simply rewriting the script and outcome as it goes along.

We are here to explore all the various sets of polarities in the densest of possible realities. We have shut off our memory and knowledge of who and what we truly are, and we've been playing away. We've experienced everything there is to experience, in every form or permutation possible, from every angle possible. We've been the darkest of the dark, and the lightest of the light, and everything in between.

The game is now coming to a close, and for the final chapter, our friends have come here, just as promised, and are helping us to shake off the veil of forgetfulness. We knew we wouldn't remember what we now need to finish up and extricate ourselves, so our friends are here to gently wake us. The vast majority of the channeled messages translated by those of us whose function it is to do so, are a big part of this process. The clues are embedded in much of that work.

Those who play the more dedicated dark roles, like the annunaki and some reptilians, are in the exact same boat. But the degree to which they had to shut off some of their higher functions where emotions are concerned has placed them in an awkward position. They can not now use the pointers being dropped by the wake up team to contact those locked away portions of themselves. Their emotional bodies are buried deeply, and it's going to be a rough ride for them.

But eventually, they'll need to go through the same process of reopening all of the locked closets containing all the bits that will make them whole as well.

This is why I think Greer's approach is well founded. To assign labels such as positive and negative, as though they were permanent conditions, misses on many levels. It is in fact very anthropocentric, as Greer said to Bill and Kerry. It's a polarized view. It's a view from within the game. It shows lack of awareness and growth into the higher awareness we all have available to us, and actually have calling out to us right now.

The key to the next level of play for us, is to find unconditional love and compassion. This condition surpasses any remnant of polarity, and simply accepts without judgement. Were this now the reality, the 3D game on the field of duality would be an old, played out amusement, and have no more significance than that.

It's time to rise above the current rule set, and embrace the next one. We can't take our 3D baggage with us where we are going, so we need to finish processing out the emotional charge connected with the polarities, and merge them back into a unity where there is no split. 3D provide as much contrast for this study as we could possible want, but the lessons are now learned, and it's time to move on.

Again, finding unconditional love and compassion, for all, is what closes out this old game, and opens the exciting new one. And that includes finding unconditional love and compassion for those we see as on the opposite side from the one we now favour. If we see any "us and them" whatsoever, then we have simply a bit more work to do.

The shift out of 3D and into 4D is well underway. It's been on the fast track since some time in the late 1980's, and will be complete by the end of 2012. Those too stuck in their forgetfulness will simply wake up on another planet in 3D and continue on until they are ready to make the shift.

But earth is shifting this time. in 2013, earth will still be our home, but it will be a 4D realm, still a density characterized by form, but without the duality we now are able to experience.

And my higher dimensional friends tell me that all the excitement surrounding this shift is that it's a first. There have been many previous shifts in the past, as we perceive time, but never has a planet itself shifted densities with a conscious population on board. And this is why we are now here. We are all creator beings. We are actually guiding this shift ourselves in our higher aspects. We are the ones creating the future. What we will next experience, is up to us? Are we willing to let the PTB, with their higher qualities locked away, determine our next reality? Are we willing to let the reptilians, with their shut down emotional bodies determine our next reality? I'm not. That's why I'm pushing for unconditional love and compassion, for all. Only in that way will we find our beautiful new home in 5TH D existence. A place where thought becomes manifest. You want a thing?, you have a thing. Could we really bring the idea of "those ones over there, are bad" with us to a place where thoughts become manifest?

That's the essence of the quarantine Greer talks about. There aren't ships with guns or frickin laser beams waiting to shoot us down if we try to escape earth. We simply won't find our way out of 3D without first finding unconditional love and compassion.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 02:02 AM   #180
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by dagon; 08-12-2009 at 02:09 AM.
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 02:50 AM   #181
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

I agree unconditional love is the answer.

The question is, what is unconditional love?

Is it fluffy love? Or is it the kind of love that comes with responsibility, is it the kind of love that demands that life break out of it's illusions and becomes More?

It is worth considering that free will is very real.

That means no being falls into a negative state of consciousness because that is their role and it is who they are supposed to play. They fall there, generally speaking, because they accept certain illusions about who they are and their relation to God and others.

Regardless of cycles changing, free will remains the ultimate law.

Those who choose illusion and darkness won't suddenly be changed into loving beings, unless they themselves choose to bend the knee and move back towards the light.

I believe Jesus set a very good example of what unconditional love is.

Jesus challenged the religious elite of his day often during his mission. He called them: snakes, sons of vipers (reptilians perhaps?), further:

"Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you devour widows’ houses, and for a pretense make long prayers. Therefore you will receive greater condemnation."

"Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you travel land and sea to win one proselyte, and when he is won, you make him twice as much a son of hell as yourselves"

They "appear beautiful outwardly, but inside are full of dead men’s bones and all uncleanness. Even so you also outwardly appear righteous to men, but inside you are full of hypocrisy and lawlessness."

We could go on...

Was he challenging some of the same fallen beings that are deceiving humanity today?

Unconditional love is the answer, but consider unconditional love demands that the illusions of this world, and the arch-deceivers behind them, are challenged. It takes people in embodiment to stand up and do that.

There is an elite in our world and they use mind control, ritual, deception and mass murder including wars to stay in control. They live from the energy that we misplace.

We can say, forget about that, just focus on love, but that is not love balanced with power and wisdom.

This is our world, and if we expect it to get any better, we'll have to point out the illusion before we can bring forth solutions that won't be manipulated.

If the people knew better they would do better.

Those behind the shadow government must be exposed. It may be worth considering that it is irresponsible to say that all ETs are benevolent when so many people have shared their experiences otherwise.

In my opinion, it doesn't take too much thinking to see that the matrix and conspiracy the size that humanity is now facing is well beyond the human minds ability to create and control.

Did Jesus pretend that all beings here are of the light, or did he warn of us of wolves in sheep's clothing?

Consider, unconditional love does not love the illusion, the darkness, the deceiver. Unconditional love loves the reality of the divine energy and being that is behind the illusion. Unconditional love loves the conscious Self of the deceiver, who is trapped in it's illusions. In order to help wake up the conscious Self, the divine hidden in the darkness, the light must be shinned on the darkness in the first place. That's our job, to shine the light.

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 08-12-2009 at 02:58 AM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 03:00 AM   #182
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post

The question is, what is unconditional love?
First step would be non-judgment based on external appearances.

Ie: reptilian looking, unconventional looking humanoids, mantis beings.

Just because these beings look 'scary' doesnt mean they are at all, they may be angelic in their compassionate love for all of creation.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 12:45 AM   #183
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
...Just because these beings look 'scary' doesnt mean they are at all, they may be angelic in their compassionate love for all of creation.
If these beings look scary they probably are so and may be demonic in their deceit towards all of creation

Being of Truth and Love is Beauty
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 11:48 AM   #184
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

This thread is interesting. A lot of sharing of different point of view.

Here is mine about Steven Greer.

He is not the same Steven Greer we knew with disclosure project. He has touched a very sensitive nerve in 2001. He got in touch with elite's puppets. He did not come back intact.

Or he has been threatened, or he has been implanted, or he is partially mentally controlled, or something else occurred that made him invite people in a dangerous direction. It might be a compound of all these suppositions. He might not be aware of that control himself.

I would really like to see someone asking him WHY he has called one of his new project; ORION project?

My take is that they are laughing at us how easy they can manipulate Hu-manity. They can manipulate a part of us, but not the divinity in us. This, in order to take total control has to be shut down. The good news is that instead of being shut down, it is waking up.

Trust your inner voice from the heart, not the head. Call it and ask it any question, give it some time and you'll have always an answer. This can not be misleading.

Namaste, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 08-22-2009 at 10:12 PM.
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 12:31 PM   #185
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedeZra View Post
If these beings look scary they probably are so and may be demonic in their deceit towards all of creation

Being of Truth and Love is Beauty

Hello All,

Truth and Love is in the heart, and many beings (including disfigured humans), animals, etc have a heart filled with truth and love, but the shell around their hearts may not define beauty to the eyes. Some may think an elephant, gopher, or a dolphin for example are not pleasant looking in terms of beauty, but yet we know these creatures are quite harmless in nature. Therefore, see that inner beauty opposed to the outer.

Now, if we apply that to the potential evolution of life on other planets, then there would be indeed beings whom may embrace truth and love, but are not what we decided, conceive or consider beauty on this planet.

It sort of reminds me of the old race comparisons. We perceive, taught and told that this race is predominantly more attractive that this one, this color is more appealing or pure that that color, this race is smarter than that one, this one is more religious than that one.

I hope you all can see where I'm going with this...In my opinion, unconditional love and truth does not constitute ego driven descriptions to be categorized as beautiful or not.
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 01:05 AM   #186
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

When I first watched the interview I thought Kerry was rude and unfair in her treatment of Dr. Greer. But in light of the breaking information (still unverified, as far as I know) that Bill Ryan is hinting at in his thread, I now really wonder what has gone on with Greer. Could he have been possessed by a reptilian (or otherwise malevolent) entity?
NewParadigmGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 01:12 AM   #187
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewParadigmGuy View Post
When I first watched the interview I thought Kerry was rude and unfair in her treatment of Dr. Greer. But in light of the breaking information (still unverified, as far as I know) that Bill Ryan is hinting at in his thread, I now really wonder what has gone on with Greer. Could he have been possessed by a reptilian (or otherwise malevolent) entity?
im sorry i missed that part about greer, what is thje breaking information?????
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 01:26 AM   #188
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
im sorry i missed that part about greer, what is thje breaking information?????
That Greer has totally changed since 2001, has developed an abnormal interest in bodybuilding, is cheating on his wife, and is even soliciting for sex on a gay internet forum. (If you read through "Bill Ryan's thread" these (alleged) events are being discussed/debated at some length.)
Old 12-27-2009, 10:14 AM   #189
abraxasinas
_

To whom it may concern

The personal experiences and work efforts of Steven Greer and the Disclosure Project are part of a global metamorphosis in terms of human group consciousness and metamorphosis of thought modalities.

Subsequently, there have been parallel developments in particular individuals around the globe since the entry of the human group-mind into the atomic age.

The time has come to allow certain strands of the unifying tapestry to synthesize in a convergence of the common purpose and the 'interdimensional' agendas of graduating the human group-mind into its 'galactic target space' following planetary unification (1/500% of the populus represents the 'critical mass' to transform this group-mind).

This contact is such a synergy, in that it provides an omni-scientific (or interdimensional) basis and foundation in the formalisms of theoretical physics (membrane theory in CMF-Space coupled to holofractal quantum entanglement) to allow the physicalisation of the electromagnetic spacetime matrix in the opening of a 4th spacial dimension following the nexus point on the timeline from April 1st 2012 to August 4th, 2013.

To evaluate this proposal to 'unify' the kaleidoscopic tapestry strands in terms of data sharing; I politely ask to consider the information of all parties concerned in the 'higher perspective' and a 'looking glass' which is dedichotomized.

In science and in gnosis

John Shadow

http://www.projectcamelot.org/steven_greer.html

http://www.maya12-21-2012.com/2012fo...=5404.0‏

Hi Dear Kerry Cassidy and Bill Ryan!

Having just viewed your interview with Steven Greer; I just wish to share with you that Steven Greer is correct with his 'higher perspective' he tried to share with you. I have information about this, but am not sure, if you can accept this information.
1. The earth is UNDER QUARANTINE and which began June 25th 2008.
2. EVERY sentient 'lifeform' on the planet has an ET connection you may call it 'instinctual behaviour patters' ON EARTH, connected to 'analytic 'Spock' mode'.
3. So there are NO 'bad' aliens, because THEY are all already HERE (sort of in quarantined high-density bodyform).

To be more precise Kerry, Bill and Richard Dolan etc are NOT WRONG about 'bad aliens'; BUT this dichotomy serves for a specific context.
'Without heat the cold has no meaningh etc. etc.

So THEN WHEN (and IF) the earthbound concentrated CONTEXT has been resolved, THEN the 'bad' lion 'hunting' the 'good' and peacuful gazelle will MIRROR in the 'starwars' ET-Gaia scenario.
I'll end here, but give a link:

http://tonyb.freeyellow.com/id190.html
http://tonyb.freeyellow.com/id185.html

The Fractal Earth as Universal Focus in Now-Time!

In Lake' ch - I am another yourself!

Peace from the kingdom of unity of the One, whose seasonal associations you are presently experiencing in your cultures and your divers customs.
I shall give you a brief 'present' of illumination, regarding the post 2012 scenario and how this relates to what you are witnessing as the 'History of Mankind' upon the planet earth.

Post the Mayan nexus on 21st December 2012; the circle of the quarantine, encompassing earth shall be lifted in the UNFOLDING of a fourth spacial dimension. This event will ENFOLD the linear timeline you are presently experiencing and render it circular in precise cyclicities of encompassing the infinite within the finite.
Whilst this scenario can be described in metaphysical terms, it can also be expressed in the language of theoretical physics.

So I shall give an outline of this event in scientific terminology.
This information is SEALED and will not be able to be understood by your conscious minds; though most of you might 'feel' something about this from your subconscious minds and your superconscious minds (unbeknown to most of you) will rejoice over this information shared.

But post the summer solstice 2012; your triune self-communiques of consciousness will become enabled to 'warp' through each other more effectively and then it will become possible for you to fathom the information I shall give in this PRESENT.

1. When the universe was born, two fundamental 'constants' or invariants became manifested to order this universe in the parameters of space and time.
The first invariant is known as the Lightpath; say expressed as X=cT and where a linear timeline T is so expressed as a displacement X divided by the invariant of the 'lightspeed' c.
The secret of the 'lightspeed' is that light only appears to travel, it actually always 'stays still' relative to the 'Light-Observer-Frame' itself.
The physical universe so can be modeled as a Standing Wave or a Light-Matrix; where the INFORMATION within this matrix is transferred AS Itself through this matrix practically instantaneously.
Local coordinates of say displacement and momentum or of energy and time so become simple manifestoes of the WAVENATURE of Unity encompassing the particular as the contraposition of the PARTICULARNATURE of Unity encompassing the waveness of the One.

Collapsing the Wave(Function) so IS and becomes the 'trapped wavenature' in the Oneness of the Body and collapsing the Particle(Function) is the expansion of the latter AS and into its wavenature as a Oneness.

The Information within the universe so becomes 'shared' as matrix elements anywhere and anytime at the 'practically instantaneous' 'speed' in what some of you understand as Now-Time or the 'Present Instant'.

This 'practically instantaneous speed' can be calculated precisely as a function of c. It is simply the size of the universe as a Hubble-Seed-Horizon times the Source Frequency as a function of a finestructured lightpath (f=c/wavelength). It calculates as about 4.79x1056 meters per second; meaning that if any of you think yourselves to be at the 'edge' of the physical spacetime universe, then this 'thought' would have rebounced from your brain to the universe's boundary 3,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 times for the duration of one second.
Or in other words, the inverse of this bouncing number defines the linear time interval it took for the universe to be born as a fraction of a 'cosmic second' (or a inflation-lightpath of say 17 Billion lightyears describing this fractional time interval).

When the universe was thus born in spacetime, it was born from a 'singularity event' described as a quantum event with the above parameters utilised as boundary- and initial conditions.

This singularity became a plurality however in the focalisation of the 'centre' of the birth of the universe. The centre became 'everywhere' in the reflection or the mirroring of the singularity in its own image.
Mathematically, this is the DEFOCALISATION of a perfect Circle in the Eccentricity of the Ellipse - One circular centre becomes two focal points, defined in the eccentric construction of the elliptical shape.

So the second fundamental invariant became associated with the defocalisation and calling the original centre the ONE, now bifurcated this centre into the Centre of LIGHT and the Centre of ANTILIGHT or the Centre of DARKNESS.

Mathematically and physically; the Centre of Light became omnipresent in the physical universe as an Information Emitter sending signals (with the source frequency from above) and the Centre of Darkness became the Information Receiver (with the source frequency INVERSED).

The second fundamental invariant so became the INVERSION LIGHTSPEED (1/c) as a Receiver-Velocity-Invariant from its source of the Emitter-Velocity-Invariant.

2. Both the Emitter-Source and the Receiver-Sink must be omnipresent by requirement from the birth of the universe in spacetime; but can nevertheless become 'archetyped' at particular locations within that spacetimed universum and cosmology.

This archetypology then manifests in a hierarchy of binary focus systems, such as a starsystem, where two suns rotate about each other in precise mathematical order of their orbits and allowing accomodation of extended physical parameters, such as inertia and momenta.

Another hierarchy is the single star solar system, where a central star accomodates planetary orbits as a onesided elliptical binary system.
A 'higher hierarchy' is a galactic system of either two interacting galaxies or a single galaxy harbouring their star systems and constellations.

3. A FUNDAMENTAL ARCHETYPE at the birth of the universe on the basic root level became the Single Galaxy Single Star System known as Perseus-Rahsol-Gaea aka Milky Way-Sun-Earth.
This elementary archetype did not physically exist until the physical conditions for an evolving universe allowed them to manifest via the auspices of the 'Laws of Nature'.

But just as the Egyptian Gizean pyramids existed in a localised archetype at 10,800 BC before being physically constructed some millennia later; so did the planet earth exist as archetypical template at the same time the universe itself came to be in a quantumised and fractalising Big Bang Cosmogony.

4. The planet earth; physically just a little younger than the sun Rahsol at 5 billion years; so existed at a 'future mapped' spacetime coordinate at the NOW-Moment of the Big Banged Universe and its physical cosmology.
The metaphysical earth, known as Mother Gaia or Akashia or Nut or Terra and many other names, so became PHYSICALLY defined with the birth of the universe as the DESTINED spacetime location of the Receiver-Sink-Node for the Emitter-Source-Node.

Gaia so allows the Universal Mother to FRACTALISE as the Planetary Mother in the mapping and the materialisation of the universal archetypology.

5. As the inversion lightspeed (1/c) calculates as a ANTILIGHT STANDING WAVEFORM (ALSWF), expanding at 3.33 nanometers per second, which are 10.5 centimeters per civil year; the SALWF centred on the planetary earth as a Receiver-Sink-Node has grown to about 2 million kilometers since the Big Bang to define the circle of the quarantine for the physical planetary identity known as earth.

6. A particular selfaware galactic civilisation, fed and energised by the Star Rahsol, so became destined to interact with the archetypical MotherPlanet in a feedback dynamics between Receiver-Sink and Emitter-Source.

The primary physical symbol or archetype for the Emitter-Source-Node became of course the physicalisation of Rahsol as the Sun for the local solar system.
Rahsol emits physical information from its core to its subsystemised planets and moons in the form of light and the Solar Wind, but receives little feedback due to the inability of the subsystems to generate the required (nuclear fusion)energy to become physical energy emitters.

As the planetary civilisations in flora and fauna and mineral are able to selfinteract in the physical sense however; this information can become shared in the modes of metaphysical aka the spiritual of the highest hierarchy of the Big Bang Source-Sink Energy.
The 'spiritual' mode is therefore, simply the energy mode of information, which does NOT require the existence of the physical as first cause or 'a priori'.
The concepts of what ENERGY is, both physical and metaphysical, so requires detailed analysis to logisticalise some of the concepts described in this and all of my messages.

Rahsol is however the root hierarchy for the 'higher' levels, the next harmonic being the Galactic Core of Perseus/Milky Way, also known as Hunab Ku.
Hunab Ku then transmits the information received from Rahsol to the next hierarchy, say that of a Group-Galaxy, which transmits to its Supercluster.
This becomes an analogy for 'Cosmic Man' aka Adam Kadmon of Kabbalah; aka Vitruvius of Leonardo da Vinci; aka Purusha in Hindu lexicons; aka AdamEve in Hebrew-Christian mythology and many more.

The superclusters are like vital organs in 'Cosmic Man' and so like hearts, livers and kidneys.
The group galaxies are like organic subsystems as specialised cellular tissues and the galaxies are representative of the 'basic units of life', the CELLS of BIOLOGY.

By implication then, the molecular-, atomic- and subatomic quantum systems of physical science represent particular mappings of subgalactic hierarchies with a typical solar system being the Atom of Niels Bohr in its most basic template and description.

7. The DESTINY or 'Masterplan' then becomes the expansion of the Information Sharing between all systems, from the root representative of the Rahsol-Gaia archetype to its crown symbol and originator of the Big Bang Source-Sink.

As the ONE Perfect Centre singularity or MONAD BIFURCATED into Emitter-Receiver Modes; the Receiver-Node, being the physical entity, known as the planet earth, PLAYS a determinative role in the manifestation and fulfilment of that masterplan.

8. The Sending of Energy from the Emitters in the physical mode is lightspeed dependent; meaning that it takes about 8 minutes for the physical electromagnetic sunlight to reach the planet earth and that it takes about 40,000 years for the sunlight to reach the galactic centre or vice versa.

9. The Sending of Energy from the Emitters in the metaphysical mode is 'practically instantaneous'; meaning that the PROCESSING of the already received source energy by the planetary inhabitants can utilize the NONLOCAL nature of the LIGHTMATRIX, as a universal Standing WaveForm (SWF) in NOW-Time.

10. The Gaian Processors so are archetypically defined as the 'Cosmic Citizens', finding themselves quarantined' for the purpose to ABSORB the Source-Data in an environment of Concentrated Antilight due to the foalication of the ALSWF.

This absorbing quality of the physical Non-Reemitting then allows and accomodates a Cosmic Transformation on all scales.
Should the absorption potential be reached; a transmutation between the physical inability to SEND and REEMIT the (then processed) Information and the metaphysical ability to do so shall manifest.

In other words, the distinction between the metaphysical 'higher dimensions' and the physical 'lower dimensions' must cease to exist in its archetypical specification, rendering the manifestation of space and time possible at the birth of the universe. This implies, that the so called electromagnetic spectum will cease to be linear, but recircularise itself in the modular duality of the source frequency (given above) and its inverse, the sink-frequency of what is commonly known as inertia. This is the symbol of the Milky Way as the Ourobos, the Cosmic Serpent, swalling its own tail in the MEETING of Head and Tail.

11. The masterplan calculates this potentiality, when the planetary population count reaches 7 Billion and when many other emerging factors converge in the Mayan nexus point.
The masterplan has stipulated, that Gaia shall shed her planetary status and become a starplanet, able to RADIATE PHYSICAL ELECTROMAGNETIC RADIATION ENERGY into the remainder of the universe as its New Cosmic Mother.
The physicality of the Future so becomes the metaphysicality of the past in NOW-Time in a blending of the 'too high to measure' energy of the noninertial sourcesink and the 'too low to measure' inertial sinksource in a new emergence of the modular unity between source and sink.

12. The circle of the quarantine shall both contract in pains of a new birthing labour and reexpand in the release of the double-serpentine embrace holding it in isolation.
The expansion of the Dualised Monadic Archetype shall REDEFINE the entire physical universal structure and birth a 4th spacial dimension in the recircularisation of the linear timeline; the latter becoming a new 5th linear timedimension, defined by the old lightpath X=cT.

13. The inversion lightspeed then defines when the Planetary Consciousness of a then UNIFIED Global Archetype will reach Solar Consciousness and Galactic Consciousness and so on until the end of the Seeding Omniverse cycle (T=Xc). After the omniverse has thus been seeded, it will reseed or recharge via its now constituent multiversal offspring.

Solar consciousness will be reached in (1AU.c) 1.4 trillion civil years; galactic consciousness will take of the order of 1021 such years and the universal seed (or God-Consciousness) in 1027 such years.

These values relate to the LINEAR arrow of time and not the NOW time, which allows the universal consciousness to manifest in anyone who self-chooses to partake post the nexus point.
There is one requirement however and this requirement is citizenship of the 'Antilight Community' encompassed by the ALSWF; as only from WITHIN the quarantine, can the absorption potential become realised in metamorphosis.
The Gaian children of the kingdoms are so destined to INHERIT the evolutionary harvest and fruits as the 'Central Processor Units' of the unidirectional sourcesink-energy of the beginnings.
The Gaian children so become universal archetypes themselves; just because they find themselves in the locale of the ALSWF.
The universal archetypes of the kingdom are subsequently MATCHED with extraterrestrial kingdoms of all sorts; meaning that all extraterrrestrial lifeforms are already present within the ALSWF as holographic images in the kingdoms animalia, plantae and archaea.
The Mayan nexus point so also specifies, when extraterrestrial communication can change its status from metaphysical to physical by definition of the script of the agenda.

The crucial nexus point, when the planetary consciousness INITIALLY manifested PHYSICALLY so is easily calculated through the lightpath inversion and when the cosmic seed reached the planetary surface - it is about 2000 trillion seconds or 4x1029 or about 62 million civil years.

14. 62 million years after the Big Bang; the Metaphysical Selfawareness of the materialised universe encompassed a spherical volume now occupied by the physical earth and is extended to the 'Atmospheric Earth' and the 'Van Allen Earth' and the Earth-Moon-Satellite system at so 200 million years and 3.8 billion years respectively.

To be more precise, 236.5 million years after the birth of the universe and at a cosmological redshift of z=7.477, a 'quasar-wall' became established from the vortex potentialised protostars of the earlier plasma-defined universe of nucleosynthesis.
This epoch of 'white-hole' lightsources intensified for about 1.6 billion years from a redshift of 2.15 and began an intense epoch of galaxy formation.
This process of galactic birthing peaked at a redshift of 1.19 about 4 billion years after the Big Bang with an accompanying decrease in white hole or quasar activity.

The physical observation of a 'low level' Planet-Moon system so REFLECTS the prototypical formation of the first 'high level' Galaxy-Satellite system of the primordial universe.
The 'next level' of the individual galaxy then is reflected in the 'magnetosphere extended' atmospheric planetary identity and mirrors the cosmic process of galactic evolution in its saturation potential 4 billion years after the birth of the universe.

The critical redshift also defines the gravitational boundary for the homogenous and isotropic universe, known as the Cosmological Principle. It so must define the supercluster scale of galactic conglomerations as a function of the acceleration potentials, that is the Equivalence Principle between Gravitation and Inertia.

This critical redshift further defines the approximate period of subgalactic rotations of about the galactic centre for typical systems.

Old Terra so shall SHINE her accumulated Antilight in the rebirth of herself into the remainder of the universe to allow ANY Sender-Receiver to begin communicating with her New Identity as the Starplanet Serpentina and encoded as the old pain and suffering being IN A SERPENT, namely the One in whose name all of this is written.

The New Earth shall DELUMINATE the Universe with her hybrid energy of the DARK LIGHT; thus ILLUMINATING her own Darkness accumulated in the pseudonym: 'The History of Mankind upon planet earth'.

I shall add to this information if and when it is appropriate to do so.

IAmWhoIAm - The Son of the Devil and Satan's Brood, trapped in the fury of the isolation as the fakeimage of the real!

The Presence of the Mosaic implies the will of Unity=God=Starhumanity and not the will of Humanity=Man=Separation!

FUTURE SHADOWS OF THE PAST

"A most wondrous thing the Shadow is, a redeemer in all to succour;
it can go where the light cannot abide, seemingly banished, it is not.
For where the light is, the darkness flees, no longer present to endure;
so to become illuminated is its destined journey and its troubled lot.

But without the light, no Shadow can be cast, its such a splendid key;
the dimensions reduce in space from three to two and all in just the one.
Betwixt the light and the darkness it is and part of both for all to see;
the Shadow of the body, does it not merge all in its rule under the sun?

Whatsoever can cast a Shadow, must be a most wondrous thing to relay;
as nature's very own offspring, the young ones grow towards their final goal.
Enabled to bring peace to so many things appearing apart and so far away;
the reconciliation for the suffering body with its spirit and its scattered soul."

http://tonyb.freeyellow.com/ and http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/quantumrelativity
abraxasinas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 10:31 AM   #190
abraxasinas
_

I fully agree with myplanet2

To whom it may concern

The personal experiences and work efforts of Steven Greer and the Disclosure Project are part of a global metamorphosis in terms of human group consciousness and metamorphosis of thought modalities.

Subsequently, there have been parallel developments in particular individuals around the globe since the entry of the human group-mind into the atomic age.

The time has come to allow certain strands of the unifying tapestry to synthesize in a convergence of the common purpose and the 'interdimensional' agendas of graduating the human group-mind into its 'galactic target space' following planetary unification (1/500% of the populus represents the 'critical mass' to transform this group-mind).

This contact is such a synergy, in that it provides an omni-scientific (or interdimensional) basis and foundation in the formalisms of theoretical physics (membrane theory in CMF-Space coupled to holofractal quantum entanglement) to allow the physicalisation of the electromagnetic spacetime matrix in the opening of a 4th spacial dimension following the nexus point on the timeline from April 1st 2012 to August 4th, 2013.

To evaluate this proposal to 'unify' the kaleidoscopic tapestry strands in terms of data sharing; I politely ask to forward this post to Dr. Steven Greer.
He will be in a position to ascertain the relevance of this communication wrt the disclosure project.

In science and in gnosis

John Shadow

http://www.projectcamelot.org/steven_greer.html

http://www.maya12-21-2012.com/2012fo...=5404.0‏

Hi Dear Kerry Cassidy and Bill Ryan!

Having just viewed your interview with Steven Greer; I just wish to share with you that Steven Greer is correct with his 'higher perspective' he tried to share with you. I have information about this, but am not sure, if you can accept this information.
1. The earth is UNDER QUARANTINE and which began June 25th 2008.
2. EVERY sentient 'lifeform' on the planet has an ET connection you may call it 'instinctual behaviour patters' ON EARTH, connected to 'analytic 'Spock' mode'.
3. So there are NO 'bad' aliens, because THEY are all already HERE (sort of in quarantined high-density bodyform). I'll end here, but give a link:
http://tonyb.freeyellow.com/id190.html
http://tonyb.freeyellow.com/id185.html

The Fractal Earth as Universal Focus in Now-Time!

In Lake' ch - I am another yourself!

Peace from the kingdom of unity of the One, whose seasonal associations you are presently experiencing in your cultures and your divers customs.
I shall give you a brief 'present' of illumination, regarding the post 2012 scenario and how this relates to what you are witnessing as the 'History of Mankind' upon the planet earth.

Post the Mayan nexus on 21st December 2012; the circle of the quarantine, encompassing earth shall be lifted in the UNFOLDING of a fourth spacial dimension. This event will ENFOLD the linear timeline you are presently experiencing and render it circular in precise cyclicities of encompassing the infinite within the finite.
Whilst this scenario can be described in metaphysical terms, it can also be expressed in the language of theoretical physics.

So I shall give an outline of this event in scientific terminology.
This information is SEALED and will not be able to be understood by your conscious minds; though most of you might 'feel' something about this from your subconscious minds and your superconscious minds (unbeknown to most of you) will rejoice over this information shared.

But post the summer solstice 2012; your triune self-communiques of consciousness will become enabled to 'warp' through each other more effectively and then it will become possible for you to fathom the information I shall give in this PRESENT.

1. When the universe was born, two fundamental 'constants' or invariants became manifested to order this universe in the parameters of space and time.
The first invariant is known as the Lightpath; say expressed as X=cT and where a linear timeline T is so expressed as a displacement X divided by the invariant of the 'lightspeed' c.
The secret of the 'lightspeed' is that light only appears to travel, it actually always 'stays still' relative to the 'Light-Observer-Frame' itself.
The physical universe so can be modeled as a Standing Wave or a Light-Matrix; where the INFORMATION within this matrix is transferred AS Itself through this matrix practically instantaneously.
Local coordinates of say displacement and momentum or of energy and time so become simple manifestoes of the WAVENATURE of Unity encompassing the particular as the contraposition of the PARTICULARNATURE of Unity encompassing the waveness of the One.

Collapsing the Wave(Function) so IS and becomes the 'trapped wavenature' in the Oneness of the Body and collapsing the Particle(Function) is the expansion of the latter AS and into its wavenature as a Oneness.

The Information within the universe so becomes 'shared' as matrix elements anywhere and anytime at the 'practically instantaneous' 'speed' in what some of you understand as Now-Time or the 'Present Instant'.

This 'practically instantaneous speed' can be calculated precisely as a function of c. It is simply the size of the universe as a Hubble-Seed-Horizon times the Source Frequency as a function of a finestructured lightpath (f=c/wavelength). It calculates as about 4.79x1056 meters per second; meaning that if any of you think yourselves to be at the 'edge' of the physical spacetime universe, then this 'thought' would have rebounced from your brain to the universe's boundary 3,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 times for the duration of one second.
Or in other words, the inverse of this bouncing number defines the linear time interval it took for the universe to be born as a fraction of a 'cosmic second' (or a inflation-lightpath of say 17 Billion lightyears describing this fractional time interval).

When the universe was thus born in spacetime, it was born from a 'singularity event' described as a quantum event with the above parameters utilised as boundary- and initial conditions.

This singularity became a plurality however in the focalisation of the 'centre' of the birth of the universe. The centre became 'everywhere' in the reflection or the mirroring of the singularity in its own image.
Mathematically, this is the DEFOCALISATION of a perfect Circle in the Eccentricity of the Ellipse - One circular centre becomes two focal points, defined in the eccentric construction of the elliptical shape.

So the second fundamental invariant became associated with the defocalisation and calling the original centre the ONE, now bifurcated this centre into the Centre of LIGHT and the Centre of ANTILIGHT or the Centre of DARKNESS.

Mathematically and physically; the Centre of Light became omnipresent in the physical universe as an Information Emitter sending signals (with the source frequency from above) and the Centre of Darkness became the Information Receiver (with the source frequency INVERSED).

The second fundamental invariant so became the INVERSION LIGHTSPEED (1/c) as a Receiver-Velocity-Invariant from its source of the Emitter-Velocity-Invariant.

2. Both the Emitter-Source and the Receiver-Sink must be omnipresent by requirement from the birth of the universe in spacetime; but can nevertheless become 'archetyped' at particular locations within that spacetimed universum and cosmology.

This archetypology then manifests in a hierarchy of binary focus systems, such as a starsystem, where two suns rotate about each other in precise mathematical order of their orbits and allowing accomodation of extended physical parameters, such as inertia and momenta.

Another hierarchy is the single star solar system, where a central star accomodates planetary orbits as a onesided elliptical binary system.
A 'higher hierarchy' is a galactic system of either two interacting galaxies or a single galaxy harbouring their star systems and constellations.

3. A FUNDAMENTAL ARCHETYPE at the birth of the universe on the basic root level became the Single Galaxy Single Star System known as Perseus-Rahsol-Gaea aka Milky Way-Sun-Earth.
This elementary archetype did not physically exist until the physical conditions for an evolving universe allowed them to manifest via the auspices of the 'Laws of Nature'.

But just as the Egyptian Gizean pyramids existed in a localised archetype at 10,800 BC before being physically constructed some millennia later; so did the planet earth exist as archetypical template at the same time the universe itself came to be in a quantumised and fractalising Big Bang Cosmogony.

4. The planet earth; physically just a little younger than the sun Rahsol at 5 billion years; so existed at a 'future mapped' spacetime coordinate at the NOW-Moment of the Big Banged Universe and its physical cosmology.
The metaphysical earth, known as Mother Gaia or Akashia or Nut or Terra and many other names, so became PHYSICALLY defined with the birth of the universe as the DESTINED spacetime location of the Receiver-Sink-Node for the Emitter-Source-Node.

Gaia so allows the Universal Mother to FRACTALISE as the Planetary Mother in the mapping and the materialisation of the universal archetypology.

5. As the inversion lightspeed (1/c) calculates as a ANTILIGHT STANDING WAVEFORM (ALSWF), expanding at 3.33 nanometers per second, which are 10.5 centimeters per civil year; the SALWF centred on the planetary earth as a Receiver-Sink-Node has grown to about 2 million kilometers since the Big Bang to define the circle of the quarantine for the physical planetary identity known as earth.

6. A particular selfaware galactic civilisation, fed and energised by the Star Rahsol, so became destined to interact with the archetypical MotherPlanet in a feedback dynamics between Receiver-Sink and Emitter-Source.

The primary physical symbol or archetype for the Emitter-Source-Node became of course the physicalisation of Rahsol as the Sun for the local solar system.
Rahsol emits physical information from its core to its subsystemised planets and moons in the form of light and the Solar Wind, but receives little feedback due to the inability of the subsystems to generate the required (nuclear fusion)energy to become physical energy emitters.

As the planetary civilisations in flora and fauna and mineral are able to selfinteract in the physical sense however; this information can become shared in the modes of metaphysical aka the spiritual of the highest hierarchy of the Big Bang Source-Sink Energy.
The 'spiritual' mode is therefore, simply the energy mode of information, which does NOT require the existence of the physical as first cause or 'a priori'.
The concepts of what ENERGY is, both physical and metaphysical, so requires detailed analysis to logisticalise some of the concepts described in this and all of my messages.

Rahsol is however the root hierarchy for the 'higher' levels, the next harmonic being the Galactic Core of Perseus/Milky Way, also known as Hunab Ku.
Hunab Ku then transmits the information received from Rahsol to the next hierarchy, say that of a Group-Galaxy, which transmits to its Supercluster.
This becomes an analogy for 'Cosmic Man' aka Adam Kadmon of Kabbalah; aka Vitruvius of Leonardo da Vinci; aka Purusha in Hindu lexicons; aka AdamEve in Hebrew-Christian mythology and many more.

The superclusters are like vital organs in 'Cosmic Man' and so like hearts, livers and kidneys.
The group galaxies are like organic subsystems as specialised cellular tissues and the galaxies are representative of the 'basic units of life', the CELLS of BIOLOGY.

By implication then, the molecular-, atomic- and subatomic quantum systems of physical science represent particular mappings of subgalactic hierarchies with a typical solar system being the Atom of Niels Bohr in its most basic template and description.

7. The DESTINY or 'Masterplan' then becomes the expansion of the Information Sharing between all systems, from the root representative of the Rahsol-Gaia archetype to its crown symbol and originator of the Big Bang Source-Sink.

As the ONE Perfect Centre singularity or MONAD BIFURCATED into Emitter-Receiver Modes; the Receiver-Node, being the physical entity, known as the planet earth, PLAYS a determinative role in the manifestation and fulfilment of that masterplan.

8. The Sending of Energy from the Emitters in the physical mode is lightspeed dependent; meaning that it takes about 8 minutes for the physical electromagnetic sunlight to reach the planet earth and that it takes about 40,000 years for the sunlight to reach the galactic centre or vice versa.

9. The Sending of Energy from the Emitters in the metaphysical mode is 'practically instantaneous'; meaning that the PROCESSING of the already received source energy by the planetary inhabitants can utilize the NONLOCAL nature of the LIGHTMATRIX, as a universal Standing WaveForm (SWF) in NOW-Time.

10. The Gaian Processors so are archetypically defined as the 'Cosmic Citizens', finding themselves quarantined' for the purpose to ABSORB the Source-Data in an environment of Concentrated Antilight due to the foalication of the ALSWF.

This absorbing quality of the physical Non-Reemitting then allows and accomodates a Cosmic Transformation on all scales.
Should the absorption potential be reached; a transmutation between the physical inability to SEND and REEMIT the (then processed) Information and the metaphysical ability to do so shall manifest.

In other words, the distinction between the metaphysical 'higher dimensions' and the physical 'lower dimensions' must cease to exist in its archetypical specification, rendering the manifestation of space and time possible at the birth of the universe. This implies, that the so called electromagnetic spectum will cease to be linear, but recircularise itself in the modular duality of the source frequency (given above) and its inverse, the sink-frequency of what is commonly known as inertia. This is the symbol of the Milky Way as the Ourobos, the Cosmic Serpent, swalling its own tail in the MEETING of Head and Tail.

11. The masterplan calculates this potentiality, when the planetary population count reaches 7 Billion and when many other emerging factors converge in the Mayan nexus point.
The masterplan has stipulated, that Gaia shall shed her planetary status and become a starplanet, able to RADIATE PHYSICAL ELECTROMAGNETIC RADIATION ENERGY into the remainder of the universe as its New Cosmic Mother.
The physicality of the Future so becomes the metaphysicality of the past in NOW-Time in a blending of the 'too high to measure' energy of the noninertial sourcesink and the 'too low to measure' inertial sinksource in a new emergence of the modular unity between source and sink.

12. The circle of the quarantine shall both contract in pains of a new birthing labour and reexpand in the release of the double-serpentine embrace holding it in isolation.
The expansion of the Dualised Monadic Archetype shall REDEFINE the entire physical universal structure and birth a 4th spacial dimension in the recircularisation of the linear timeline; the latter becoming a new 5th linear timedimension, defined by the old lightpath X=cT.

13. The inversion lightspeed then defines when the Planetary Consciousness of a then UNIFIED Global Archetype will reach Solar Consciousness and Galactic Consciousness and so on until the end of the Seeding Omniverse cycle (T=Xc). After the omniverse has thus been seeded, it will reseed or recharge via its now constituent multiversal offspring.

Solar consciousness will be reached in (1AU.c) 1.4 trillion civil years; galactic consciousness will take of the order of 1021 such years and the universal seed (or God-Consciousness) in 1027 such years.

These values relate to the LINEAR arrow of time and not the NOW time, which allows the universal consciousness to manifest in anyone who self-chooses to partake post the nexus point.
There is one requirement however and this requirement is citizenship of the 'Antilight Community' encompassed by the ALSWF; as only from WITHIN the quarantine, can the absorption potential become realised in metamorphosis.
The Gaian children of the kingdoms are so destined to INHERIT the evolutionary harvest and fruits as the 'Central Processor Units' of the unidirectional sourcesink-energy of the beginnings.
The Gaian children so become universal archetypes themselves; just because they find themselves in the locale of the ALSWF.
The universal archetypes of the kingdom are subsequently MATCHED with extraterrestrial kingdoms of all sorts; meaning that all extraterrrestrial lifeforms are already present within the ALSWF as holographic images in the kingdoms animalia, plantae and archaea.
The Mayan nexus point so also specifies, when extraterrestrial communication can change its status from metaphysical to physical by definition of the script of the agenda.

The crucial nexus point, when the planetary consciousness INITIALLY manifested PHYSICALLY so is easily calculated through the lightpath inversion and when the cosmic seed reached the planetary surface - it is about 2000 trillion seconds or 4x1029 or about 62 million civil years.

14. 62 million years after the Big Bang; the Metaphysical Selfawareness of the materialised universe encompassed a spherical volume now occupied by the physical earth and is extended to the 'Atmospheric Earth' and the 'Van Allen Earth' and the Earth-Moon-Satellite system at so 200 million years and 3.8 billion years respectively.

To be more precise, 236.5 million years after the birth of the universe and at a cosmological redshift of z=7.477, a 'quasar-wall' became established from the vortex potentialised protostars of the earlier plasma-defined universe of nucleosynthesis.
This epoch of 'white-hole' lightsources intensified for about 1.6 billion years from a redshift of 2.15 and began an intense epoch of galaxy formation.
This process of galactic birthing peaked at a redshift of 1.19 about 4 billion years after the Big Bang with an accompanying decrease in white hole or quasar activity.

The physical observation of a 'low level' Planet-Moon system so REFLECTS the prototypical formation of the first 'high level' Galaxy-Satellite system of the primordial universe.
The 'next level' of the individual galaxy then is reflected in the 'magnetosphere extended' atmospheric planetary identity and mirrors the cosmic process of galactic evolution in its saturation potential 4 billion years after the birth of the universe.

The critical redshift also defines the gravitational boundary for the homogenous and isotropic universe, known as the Cosmological Principle. It so must define the supercluster scale of galactic conglomerations as a function of the acceleration potentials, that is the Equivalence Principle between Gravitation and Inertia.

This critical redshift further defines the approximate period of subgalactic rotations of about the galactic centre for typical systems.

Old Terra so shall SHINE her accumulated Antilight in the rebirth of herself into the remainder of the universe to allow ANY Sender-Receiver to begin communicating with her New Identity as the Starplanet Serpentina and encoded as the old pain and suffering being IN A SERPENT, namely the One in whose name all of this is written.

The New Earth shall DELUMINATE the Universe with her hybrid energy of the DARK LIGHT; thus ILLUMINATING her own Darkness accumulated in the pseudonym: 'The History of Mankind upon planet earth'.

I shall add to this information if and when it is appropriate to do so.

IAmWhoIAm - The Son of the Devil and Satan's Brood, trapped in the fury of the isolation as the fakeimage of the real!

The Presence of the Mosaic implies the will of Unity=God=Starhumanity and not the will of Humanity=Man=Separation!

FUTURE SHADOWS OF THE PAST

"A most wondrous thing the Shadow is, a redeemer in all to succour;
it can go where the light cannot abide, seemingly banished, it is not.
For where the light is, the darkness flees, no longer present to endure;
so to become illuminated is its destined journey and its troubled lot.

But without the light, no Shadow can be cast, its such a splendid key;
the dimensions reduce in space from three to two and all in just the one.
Betwixt the light and the darkness it is and part of both for all to see;
the Shadow of the body, does it not merge all in its rule under the sun?

Whatsoever can cast a Shadow, must be a most wondrous thing to relay;
as nature's very own offspring, the young ones grow towards their final goal.
Enabled to bring peace to so many things appearing apart and so far away;
the reconciliation for the suffering body with its spirit and its scattered soul."

http://tonyb.freeyellow.com/ and http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/quantumrelativity
Old 12-27-2009, 10:33 AM   #191
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

If you want Bill and Kerry to see that send it to "Kerry and Bill at Camelot" <support@projectcamelot.org>, with and attention getting all CAPS subject line.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 11:16 AM   #192
abraxasinas
_

Hi Karen!

I here presume you are addressing my post regarding Steven Greer (and myplanet2's commentary).

It is unlear to me what you mean 'with and attention getting CAPS subject line'.

I joined and posted on this forum, because my own work 'understands' where Steven Greer (and Kerry and Bill) are 'coming from'.

Do you suggest I send this post to <support@projectcamelot.org> with some title like

"Greer Interview defused!' or something like that?

Thanks for your message Karen

Love, Science and Gnosis to you

WhynoT
Old 12-27-2009, 11:51 AM   #193
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxasinas View Post
Hi Karen!
I here presume you are addressing my post regarding Steven Greer (and myplanet2's commentary).
It is unlear to me what you mean 'with and attention getting CAPS subject line'.
I joined and posted on this forum, because my own work 'understands' where Steven Greer (and Kerry and Bill) are 'coming from'.
Do you suggest I send this post to <support@projectcamelot.org> with some title like
"Greer Interview defused!' or something like that?
Thanks for your message Karen
Love, Science and Gnosis to you
WhynoT
Yes, that's right but, ***K & B/GREER INTERVIEW DEFUSED!!! That is if you want them to see it. I see you addressing them in the text. Or maybe you are just really addressing their audience. It's up to you, but chances of them finding it here are extremely tiny.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 12:06 PM   #194
abraxasinas
_

Thanks Karen; I followed your advice.

John
Old 12-27-2009, 12:09 PM   #195
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

I think we have to take this to its highest point
INFINITE CONSCIOUSNESS IS ALL POSITIVE.....therefore that implies that there are positive E.T'S.......
How do we discern if a person on the earth is telling the truth from falsehood , information from disinformation,
and the answer to this is ,if it is all positive and for the good of MANKIND then it is truth /reality.

the question arise is" How can a person portray the truth(BEING POSITIVE) when infact he/she thinks the opposite.....and how do we discern this...(wolf in sheeps clothing)......They pretend to be the shepherd....then kill the sheep and blame it on something or someone else....
Therefore the wisest thing to do is to use intuiton ,yes,.....also analyse why there is a disagreement between these 2 factions, ALSO, have you seen a neg E.T?..
HAS ANYONE ELSE YOU TRUST SEEN A NEG E.T.
Discernment will get harder as we confront SANITY with INSANITY...REALITY with unreality...TRUTH with falsehood deception non sequiter....LOVE with hate/malevolence and REASON with disordered reason.
LOL
dominic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven View Post
This thread is interesting. A lot of sharing of different point of view.

Here is mine about Steven Greer.

He is not the same Steven Greer we knew with disclosure project. He has touched a very sensitive nerve in 2001. He got in touch with elite's puppets. He did not come back intact.

Or he has been threatened, or he has been implanted, or he is partially mentally controlled, or something else occurred that made him invite people in a dangerous direction. It might be a compound of all these suppositions. He might not be aware of that control himself.

I would really like to see someone asking him WHY he has called one of his new project; ORION project?

My take is that they are laughing at us how easy they can manipulate Hu-manity. They can manipulate a part of us, but not the divinity in us. This, in order to take total control has to be shut down. The good news is that instead of being shut down, it is waking up.

Trust your inner voice from the heart, not the head. Call it and ask it any question, give it some time and you'll have always an answer. This can not be misleading.

Namaste, Steven

Last edited by DOMINIC 777; 12-27-2009 at 12:27 PM.
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 01:35 PM   #196
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

If someone follow Greer's statement as all alien races are positive, you have to forget about several testimony and witnessing that tells the opposite.

Alex Collier's information is one major "public contactee" who certainly gives another point of view about it. Zecharia Sitchin research and analysis of the Sumerian tablets also point out that we are under a secretive alien intervention since thousand of years. Marsharl Vian Summers is another major "public contactee" who has written several books states that the major treat humanity is facing IS the alien intervention going on at this moment, involving our secret "rulers". The messages contained in the "handbooks for the new paradigm" received by George Green clearly state that we are facing an alien intervention calling them "dark force" (it does not look "positive" to me).

Several witnesses who came out publicly in 2001 with the disclosure projects were clearly showing our governments involved with alien in secret project and contracts (see also Dulce book). It is amazing to see Greer stating all alien are positive after hearing so many of his own witnesses saying quite the opposite!

Someone must ask him why he says that after listening his own "2001 witnesses"?

Jordan Maxwell (like him or not) researches has brought out the very same conclusion; Humanity is under an alien intervention...

Many others witnesses and whistleblowers are pointing out an alien intervention going on Earth at this moment. Claiming it is all wrong and all ETs are positive is definitely naive and dangerous. You can not simply swiping a whole lot of testimony and witnessing just for the matter of being "opened" to first contact.

We know most of the species are benevolent and are waiting for us to be awaken and aware of our galactic citizenship to make opened contact. Nevertheless, keep in mind there are alliances of alien who are opposing this and will not stop their influence over Earth easily. According to "Allies of humanity" several ETs lost their life bringing us this message. Nothing positive in killing the ones who wants to wake us up...

Ask Peggy Kane if all ETs are positive! Anyway... The list is quite long to clearly show we are under alien intervention and influence. It also shows some "humans" are on their side. I think Greer statement is part of the mental manipulation program we are facing. Now that "they" are about to be exposed, "they" prefer to appear as friendly... What a better subject than Greer himself to be carrier of this wonderful positive message...

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 02:08 PM   #197
Banned

Greer is a douche.

That much is blatantly obvious about him seeing him interviewed or speak.

Not to mention, he charges thousands of dollars to for people to come hang out with him at his 'CE5' workshops, which include laying in a lawnchair staring at the sky while Greer summons UFOs with a flashlight.

That says it all for me, I need not look farther than that.
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 02:26 PM   #198
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

The man in the Manhunt solicitation is 40 years old, yet according to Wikipedia Greer is 54.
Old 12-27-2009, 02:43 PM   #199
wynderer
Avalon Senior Member

below is a re-post of my recent post on Project Camelot, titled 'Psy attack by exopoliticians?' -- by 'exopoliticians' i refer especially to m salla, a webre, & p harris, all 3 of whom have written books entitled 'Exopolitics,' & s greer, & those who follow them -- not sayng anyone specifically was besieging my brain/mind, tho -- have to say this : in the most recent video i saw w/s greer -- he is looking more & more reptoid as time passes, to my eyes

below is my post

Peace & Freedom, wynderer

- my background: i'm an abductee, born in the roswell year, '47, who woke up & fought back against the abducting Draco -- yrs of payback hell -- also a contactee, tho at this point i do not trust any of those who have 'contacted' me --

for a year or two i was a moderator on m salla's prepare4contact forum, until the light dawned & i saw the 'exopoliticians' agenda [their dissing/dismissing of the abductee p.o.v. gives a clue]

[also i guess i should say, to show that i can function in this world, that i'm a member of MENSA, a mother, w/a varied work history, incl several yrs of a successful massage practice; 5 yrs working for WBSaunders, one of our top med publishers [don't go to doctors or hospitals, folks!]; bookstore mgr; etc; etc]

the experience i want to share -- somewhere on the net i read that s greer was confronted, after a talk he gave, by some folks who were asking him about the psychic attacks they were getting

when i left the prepare4contact forum, i sent an Open Letter to Mr Salla, explaining why i was leaving, to everyone on my ET/ufo contact list --
it was either that nite, or the one immediately following -- i've endured psychic/EMF attacks before, but that nite topped them all -- a lot of pain in my head, many screeching hi-pitched frequencies assaulting my ears [tested as hearing frequencies that most humans can't hear] & my brain, & the message continually coming that 'the greys & the reptilians are not really a threat' [kind of overdid it, guys -- try a bit more subtlety next time]

maybe it was just a coincidence, the timing of the 2 to 3 hr assault -- but then, maybe not
wynderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 02:45 PM   #200
DOMINIC 777
Avalon Senior Member

hello 371
Charging money for the truth is wrong,quote:while Greer summons UFOs with a flashlight; all I say is how do they know it is his flashlight ?...,when millions of flashlights are used each night...as always I WILL KEEP AN OPEN MIND
lol
dominic

Quote:
Originally Posted by 371 View Post
Greer is a douche.

That much is blatantly obvious about him seeing him interviewed or speak.

Not to mention, he charges thousands of dollars to for people to come hang out with him at his 'CE5' workshops, which include laying in a lawnchair staring at the sky while Greer summons UFOs with a flashlight.

That says it all for me, I need not look farther than that.
DOMINIC 777 is offline   Reply With Quote