Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Australia and New Zealand

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-13-2009, 01:15 AM   #1
Relayer
Avalon Senior Member

Post The David Icke Experience...

Hello All,
The following is my experience leading up to and after seeing David Icke at the Melbourne Convention center on Saturday the 11 of April 2009......

It all started with me early Friday the 10th....
I went to the Tullamarine airport to pick up four terrific people that had flown down from Sydney to attend the David Icke convention.
They were
Henners (Henry), Global Nomad (Alistair) , Ngai Te Rangi (Russell), and a new member that I don't know his handle, (Jorge).
We all got back to my place and we talked each others ears off.
Other people such as Lt Ripley (Dana), her partner Frank and Lt Ripley's sister Don'tPanic (Krissy) arrived and the party started to warm up.
A close friends stepson David, also arrived to join us as well.
I then had to return to the airport to pick up a lady from Queensland named Jan that isn't a member of Avalon, but is involved with, 'The Truth Movement Australia.
I had made an open invitation on the above web site for people to attend the meeting at my place. Unfortunately only Jan responded and attended.
We all had a great time sharing our views, experiences and fears, and we spoke quite a bit about David Icke.
That night we decided to go out for tea. We went to a lovely Italian restaurant in Lygon Street, Melbourne.
We met up with another Sydney-sider and Project Avalon NSW Ground Crew member called Malcolm and his partner. Unfortunately I forget his handle on Avalon and I've also forgotten his lovely ladys name. I deeply apologize for this Mal. We were all blessed with these two lovely people.
We all had a delicious meal, to which the fellas from Sydney shouted me. I thank them deeply for that.
We decided to head home to get some sleep, as we needed to get up early the next day to attend the seminar.
We all got up early and I went to pick up my son Kelvin (KellyNUTS) and then we drove to the Melbourne Convention center.
The seminar was supposed to start at 9:00am, but due to delays in getting the screen in the auditorium repositioned, we didn't get in and get started until 9:30am.
We hooked up with Gary (AussieG), Constance (Sparklyponcho), Robert (Robski), his sister whose name I've forgotten (sorry Rob ) and of course Pane (Astralwalker).
When David Icke emerged he got a standing ovation.
David proceeded to get right into it.
He spoke of similar topics as was presented in his 2003 DVD called, "Secrets of the Matrix".
Davo didn't present anything overly new, but he was very powerful in his presentation. The guy was alive.
I'm not sure of anyone else, but I felt a familiarity with David Icke, like I've known the guy all my life and I could feel his positive vibrations pass through me.
David loved to speak. He went into overtime regarding the lunch and afternoon breaks, but no one seemed to mind.
The last half hour of Davo's presentation was the most powerful. He drilled the fact that we will NOT be slaves to the powers who wish to control us.
David finished at approximately 7:10pm and received a standing ovation that lasted several minutes. Wow, what a man.
We all poured out of the convention center and congregated with all the people I mentioned above, then we proceeded to Southbank to have refreshments and to talk about Davo's presentation.
We met up with more people that one person or another knew from the Nexus Conference and other meetings. The names to which I forget. Sorry for the head like a sieve.
One lady in particular named Kathy I immediately gravitated towards and we spent ages talking. Here was another like minded, intelligent and pretty lady I had the pleasure to associate with.
Henry (Henners) asked everyone if they wanted to see a movie, as the cinema was very close by. Most of us decided, 'why not'.
We went to see the latest sci-fi movie called, "The Knowing".
I have to say personally that I wasn't overly impressed with it, but it was ok. Excellent special effects though.
The Sydney-siders and others decided to pack it in for the night, but I decided to spend more time talking with Kathy.
At around midnight, she decided she needed some sleep. I walked her back to her motel, then we parted company.
The following day (Sunday), Henry, Russell and Jorge had to leave fairly early to go to the airport to return home. I must say that I was very sad. I was so happy with their company that I didn't want them to leave, but everyone has to get back to living life once again.
We all hugged and wished each other all the best and we promised meet up again in the very near future.
Al, David (my best mates stepson) and I then went to attend the barbecue being held at the Flagstaff Gardens in Melbourne by The Truth Movement Australia.
We met and spoke with many new people, once again, like minds and all out terrific people. We spent several hours taking about all kinds of subjects including David Icke's seminar.
Al then decided he needed to go to Ballarat, Victoria to spend some time with his uncle.
We walked him to Southern Cross station and saw him off. I was once again saddened at the departure of another great friend.
David and I then proceeded to go home. The weekend almost over. A weekend I will never forget. So many new friends I have met, absolutely wonderful people.

Thank you for reading my experience.
I deeply apologize for such a brief description of things regarding David Icke's presentation, but for some explicable reason my memory is a bit foggy.
Please take care and peace to you all.
Love to all,
John

Relayer
Relayer is offline   Reply With Quote