Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 01-08-2009, 01:44 PM   #1
asteram
Avalon Senior Member

Default Onwards

Onwards

I know there is a new world coming, and I know it is real. It is not the world of horror of the New World Order. It is a place of great peace, beauty, and abundance for all. I have walked the country lanes and seen the blue skies and talked to the happy people. It is real. It is coming. And it is no other world than the one we are on right now. Do not fear the Earth changes or the warmongers or the chaos. We need not let the dark and the evil destroy our beautiful home. The forces of darkness cannot access the love, the vision, or the powers that we can. Their path is the rot of decomposition, the path of de-evolution, the downward spiral of destruction. Their rot can only thrive where there has not been sweet fresh air and the light of the sun. They are not who Terra Earth is. They are not who we are. We are the gift of Creation. The powers of Creation belong to us. They are our birthright.

All have heard or read "As above, so below". Now hear the whole passage:

From the Emerald Tablet of Hermes Trismegistus:

"As above so below for the performance of the miracles of the one thing."

This is how it is done. You wish to change what is happening here? Change it the same way our Creator brought forth the Universes: See it done. Feel it done. With breath and gentle focus, knowingness, and love. Know it is done. Hold the Earth in your loving hands; see her healed and perfect. In your mind, see her bathed in that ultraviolet light a little beyond what our human eyes can see, the blue light that cleans away harmful things. With your breath, gently blow away the veil of darkness that now shrouds her glory; see it disappear into the void. Hold the vision of your own place in this new world that will be ours; see what a beautiful place she is. Let the love in your heart go out to her who has given you so much. Know it is so.

This present mess must fall apart because it is too broken to fix, but we get to decide what it will become. Let the broken useless harmful things fall apart. Let them fall, while holding joy and anticipation in your heart. Preserve what is worth preserving. We are those actors with the vision and the talent to stage the new performance. If you are feeling the pain of this world, then comfort her, see her vibrantly whole. Yes there will be chaos, but none of the grand cataclysmic destruction is needed. Out of the chaos will come our chance to create the New Earth. This is what we came here for.

"As above so below for the performance of the miracles of the one thing."

Love I You Greatly.

This essay is entirely copyright-free. Please pass it on to anyone that you think would actually use the information in it. m_astera.

It appears the greatest trick and most desperate ploy of those bent on destruction is to convince us that we are all just helpless animals in a cage, waiting for the next painful shock that we cannot avoid. That is what Gaza is all about, while the world stands by helplessly watching pure evil slaughter our fellow humans and laughing in our faces at our helplessness. That is what the fears of Earth changes and prophecies of doom and the financial collapse are at root: just another painful reminder to prove to us that we are helpless animals descended from apes. That is what the "evil sinner" lie is all about, and the threats of hellfire and damnation. That is what all of the suffering and the wars and the fear of atomic warfare are about and have been about, to keep us from finding out who we really are: That we have, within us all, that same divine spark, and that we can connect to and use the powers of creation for the betterment of all. We can change it all in the twinkling of an eye.

We need not beg the false gods they have set up. We need only to remember who we really are, and take back to ourselves the divine heritage and nature that is rightfully ours from our creation. The evil ones cannot access the power of creation. They cannot, for they are not creative. The powers of creation are not given to those who worship destruction.

We are divine beings incarnate in this human instrument; we are not helpless animals, and the evil ones know they are in big trouble if and when we figure that out.

Last edited by asteram; 01-08-2009 at 07:52 PM.
asteram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 05:02 PM   #2
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Onwards

i LOVE this asteram, it so resonates with me ...

it is a similar teaching i received in a dream last evening about all that is and all that is meant to be ...

that we must not "battle" the dark forces in this world, that is the old way of "doing", rather we must just "be" in our light, this is the new way ...
negativity feeds from our energy, always has, we must stop feeding it, we must stop fuelling it ...
it must be allowed to dissolve on its own, we must not use the tactics it has always used upon us, we must do this differently, we must allow it to die of its own accord, the same agendas it has placed upon us with so much suffering caused for so long ...

always we should be aware of its energy but we can do this by not entering its field and get pulled in, yet again, we must allow for distance between, this space is our love and our light, it will protect us as it guides us ...
the new energies now will facilitate this, they will assist us, if we can remain within our light we will experience this effortlessly ...

yes there will be chaos, yes there will be disturbance, and yet, if we know it to be temporary, purposeful even, that through this we will create our new world but that this is the initial step, to create it from new ways ... now, to start now ...

as it always has, negative forces create big threatening fires to frighten us, but we must stop adding fuel to these fires, in essence, conclude the old ways of doing what they do, it is all they know but we know differently now, they won't get that, they only know of destruction to manipulate and control, quite soon, when we don't give our energy to them so willingly, their fires will get smaller, they will decrease in size, it will not have the ability to continue on the way it has because it requires our good energy ... no energy, no fuel ... fire eventually extinguishes itself ... does it all on its own, we do not need to extinguish it, we must allow it to do so and then THAT will be the end of that chapter and finally, finally a new one can be written ...

it is a beautiful thing to simply allow for what no longer serves purpose in this world to dissolve and be done with it, to not have to battle it to the ground because then it is not done, its cycle is only complete when IT concludes it ...

i'm rambling ... this just resonated with me as the new way, to know and to be well aware of what is occuring around us BUT, the change lies within our ability to stand next to it in love and light, that is our power, we don't need to "do" anything, we just have to come to know that when we "be" who we are, who we REALLY are ... the change to a positive world then WILL manifest because we have created it within our hearts ... collectively ...

this is about knowing who we are and how we are meant to live, how we have always lived prior to the dark weighing the scales too heavily ...

this is about restructuring the balance of energy, that we can do this by just being in our light, and feeling, from our hearts ...

we are divine beings of love and when we KNOW this, nothing, NOTHING can stand higher ... no, not even the dark, as powerful as it "thinks" it is ... it cannot ...

this is not fluff, it is just universal law ...

way too much rambling, must be getting off topic here ...

know love, be love, live love ...
know we are all light ...
know WE are the change ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 05:07 PM   #3
asteram
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Onwards

futureyes-

please see the postscript just added to the post above
Old 01-08-2009, 05:25 PM   #4
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by asteram View Post
futureyes-

please see the postscript just added to the post above
aaahhhhhh

nah, more like just more of that "syncing" that's been going on these days

Old 01-08-2009, 05:41 PM   #5
piers2210
Avalon Senior Member

thanks for this....perfect. Cheered me up. Sometimes i get depressed when i think of the premeditated evil around...all i can say is "why"?
piers2210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 01:39 PM   #6
asteram
Avalon Senior Member

Addendum II to first post:

As futureyes put it, quit adding fuel to the fire they have started to frighten us.

What I am doing is taking the focus away from what they want us to focus on, that we are helpless animals. No energy of mine goes into their fear anymore. All my energy goes toward healing the planet, creating a new world, and the only way that will happen is by changing the consciousness.

Some are afraid of giant tsunamis or comet impacts or volcanoes or financial collapse or atomic war or Jesus or whatever the ****. All of those are precisely what THEY want our focus on. It's called the chicken little thing.

It can all change in the twinkling of an eye, once the tipping point is reached. It will not change by focusing on their fear tactics and distractions. Period. We all have to survive; we do not all have to buy into their fear consciousness and **** the planetary consciousness up until it IS forced to blow.
Old 01-09-2009, 02:01 PM   #7
asteram
Avalon Senior Member

From an email I sent this morning:

I'm not arguing that the forces of evil have 'made up" the changes
that are destined to happen to induce fear in us. But I find it
undeniable (personally) that they feed off of our fear. Our fear and
horror and hate for them only feed the fire they have built to
frighten us, as a friend put it on another forum where I posted my
essay (www.projectavalon.net). This other poster also made the point
that we can and should observe what is happening, but when we stand in
our light their fire burns out from lack of fuel.

The revelation I had is that their MO is to keep us convinced that we
are helpless animals descended from apes. All of the various
scenarios of fear, from Gaza today to comet impacts to atomic war have
the common thread of being things that helpless animals can do nothing
about, only endure. And as long as the mass of humanity is convinced
they are just animals they will cower in the corner of the cage,
fearfully awaiting the next shock.

The Earth will go through the changes necessary. Many of these have
already happened,IMO. Nature may already be vibrating at that higher
level; it appears so to me, but humanity is stuck, and nature taking
its course must deal with whatever is stuck. The various levels of
evil and their plans do not want the collective consciousness to wake
up; I want the collective consciousness of humanity to wake up and
stop feeding fuel to their fire of fear and helplessness.

The purpose of the magic spell I sent out is to plant a
seed of a different way of looking at this, and to provide whoever
finds it a new place to put their energy and focus. A creative and
loving and powerful place, instead of a helpless animal full of fear
and hate.

Last edited by asteram; 01-09-2009 at 11:06 PM. Reason: Why do you ask?
Old 01-09-2009, 06:35 PM   #8
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Addendum II to first post:

As futureyes put it, quit adding fuel to the fire they have started to frighten us.

What I am doing is taking the focus away from what they want us to focus on, that we are helpless animals. No energy of mine goes into their fear anymore. All my energy goes toward healing the planet, creating a new world, and the only way that will happen is by changing the consciousness.

Some are afraid of giant tsunamis or comet impacts or volcanoes or financial collapse or atomic war or Jesus or whatever the ****. All of those are precisely what THEY want our focus on. It's called the chicken little thing.

It can all change in the twinkling of an eye, once the tipping point is reached. It will not change by focusing on their fear tactics and distractions. Period. We all have to survive; we do not all have to buy into their fear consciousness and **** the planetary consciousness up until it IS forced to blow.
"taking the focus away from what they want us to focus on"

indeed, ever since this year commenced (like a whole nine days ago) i have been getting this so powerfully ...
for our selves to SHIFT our focus, no more playing the game according to their rules, no more game playing PERIOD ...
it is about time we stop playing and start LIVING, like REALLY living ...

"it can all change in twinkling of an eye ..."

this is SO ENTIRELY TRUE, it can be happen effortlessly, we simply have to change our focus, THIS is our ticket, we hold it within our hearts, we always have ...

it is time for everyone to find their tickets and collectively place our focus, our intention on how life is meant to be, refrain from focusing on the muck, it cannot remain operable without our energy, it is just how it is ...

say good bye to the world you thought you lived in because it WILL change, it can shift in a blink of an eye ... effortlessly!

Old 01-09-2009, 10:36 PM   #9
asteram
Avalon Senior Member

Duplicate post
Who runs this thing anyway?

Last edited by asteram; 01-09-2009 at 10:58 PM. Reason: duplicate post
Old 01-09-2009, 10:37 PM   #10
asteram
Avalon Senior Member

From another email today:

Me:
> I can feel the Earth crying today. I have been putting all of my
> energy toward comforting her, telling her how beautiful she is.

Q:
how about focussing on Gaza? Can we picture her in the blue light? If we all
did it, would it help?

Me:
Yes, that is it exactly. I am doing the whole Earth. Every part
needs it, especially the places of suffering and concentrated evil
like Israel. You don't need to love the Gazans and you don't need to
hate the Israelis. Forget all that and love and heal the Earth there.
See it put right.

Note, also, that this is not a prayer. You are not asking anyone's
help or assistance. You are not begging for anyone to save these
people or this planet. This is coming from your own power. See it
healed.

It is magic. What I sent you is not a prayer, it is a magic spell
that you work with you own power. Hermes Tresmegistus was not a
priest or a savior; he was a, well, what is the word? A sorceror? A
Wizard? A magician? A Master.

This is about using your own power to heal the Earth. Gaza needs it badly.
Old 01-09-2009, 10:43 PM   #11
asteram
Avalon Senior Member

From another email:

Breath, gentle focus, knowingness and love. Interesting armaments for the world's most powerful army.

Last edited by asteram; 01-10-2009 at 08:20 AM. Reason: who cares?
Old 01-09-2009, 10:44 PM   #12
asteram
Avalon Senior Member

duplicate post

Last edited by asteram; 01-09-2009 at 10:48 PM. Reason: Not a good forum program?
Old 01-09-2009, 10:48 PM   #13
Marian-Librarian
Project Avalon Researcher

We are indeed what we think , and what we do and act and say....
How I wish all would truly know that...we are what we say, and do, and act.......3 in one, as above...so below....

We DO forget that we are spirit beings, sadly....

This then is what we would awake to...that we are whole, we are one being..

In thought, word, and deed.

Truly then, the world would be a beautiful place,

if we come from the position of, LOVE

Grace, Peace, and Love,

to you and yours....
in this time,and space.

Namaste,loved ones!

J
Marian-Librarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 10:54 PM   #14
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Note, also, that this is not a prayer. You are not asking anyone's help or assistance. You are not begging for anyone to save these
people or this planet. This is coming from your own power. See it
healed.

exactly ... it is more about already KNOWING the earth has healed and aligning all love, intention and focus to this knowing ...

living it, NOW, as if it is already so ...

Old 01-09-2009, 11:07 PM   #15
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marian-Librarian View Post
We are indeed what we think , and what we do and act and say....
How I wish all would truly know that...we are what we say, and do, and act.......3 in one, as above...so below....

We DO forget that we are spirit beings, sadly....

This then is what we would awake to...that we are whole, we are one being..

In thought, word, and deed.

Truly then, the world would be a beautiful place,

if we come from the position of, LOVE

Grace, Peace, and Love,

to you and yours....
in this time,and space.

Namaste,loved ones!

J

the old way is to slap hazzardly speak, think and take action without allowing it to pass through our hearts first ...

what we communicate and how we act must come from heart central, in this way we truly mean what we speak, our thoughts are then of the highest and purest intentions ...

once we come to realilze this truth, then the fun begins ...

when we are aligned and connected to our higher selves, we live from our hearts, we intend what is true and right to create and it will manifest ...

this now, in this moment, is our practice to find this balance, once we navigate through the old ways, we enter the new ...

don't ask yourself if you are ready for this ... re-member you were born ready!

Old 01-10-2009, 06:05 PM   #16
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Hm...
I am with you on changing the focus. It's certainly the first step.
However, I'd like to be more proactive and actually transmute things.
Don't you think that there is a way of not offering any contact surface to evil surfaces and thus letting the anger run into nothing? This is not to sound like 'offering the other cheek' or walking into evil's fangs without complaining but I had good experiences with simply 'acting unexpectedly'.

Last edited by Czymra; 01-10-2009 at 06:30 PM.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 11:09 PM   #17
asteram
Avalon Senior Member

You appear to be missing a fundamental concept needed to understand the essay. I'm talking about energy: energy as in electrical energy, physical energy, emotional energy.

You can probably think of people with whom you have had a conversation and walked away drained, and also people with whom you have talked and walked away energized and with a spring in you step. The same goes for films, plays, musical performances. Some energize you, some drain your energy. This is real; all of us have experienced this. In theater is is very common for the actors to project their energy to the audience, leaving the actors drained. And sometimes vice-versa.

Some humans are energy vampires, they suck emotional energy, life energy, from others. Others are, shall I say, energy donors, some of whom give away too much of their own life energy to others. And there are a happy few who know how to stimulate energy in those around them without losing their own.

There is another level to this, an unseen level. On this level the energy donors and the energy vampires are known by various terms such as good and evil spirits, angels and demons etc. These are ancient terms, but their equivalent is found in the lore of all of mankind throughout all of history. These concepts are routinely dismissed by "modern" science and society as superstition, but if they have no reality why are they known to all peoples through all of time, no matter how isolated or far-flung?

They are real all right.

Here is the basic concept: Entities that are invisible to us are capable of feeding off of our emotional energy. Call them what you will. These invisible energy vampires do not feed off of love, gratitude, or joy. Their food is grief, anger, fear, hate, despair. The more intense the "negative" emotion, the more food value it has for them. They are among us, they are not in some distant heaven or hell. They have the ability to influence thoughts, to put a thought or an idea into people's heads. They stimulate negative emotions in us because it is food for them. They also stimulate violence, greed, wars, hate and division because all of these provide food for them. Both the seething anger of the perpetrator and the fear and pain of the victim are food for them, as are guilt and shame and depression.

In times past they were much more a visible force in society. The Aztec practice of human sacrifice provides a good example. The pain and fear of the sacrificial victim provided food for them, as did the cruel exultation of the priest, as did the emotional reactions of the congregation watching the sacrifice. It's worth noting that the very life force itself of the sacrificial victim was and is their choicest and strongest food.

Certain humans are well aware of the vampires, or become aware of them, and are willing to work with them in order to obtain material reward: wealth, power, sex, social standing. This is what "selling one's soul to the devil" entails, making a bargain with these entities to provide them with food, negative emotional energy, in exchange for rewards on the physical plane.

One of the biggest feasts for these entities is the suffering and destruction of war. War is a banquet; they are fed not only by the suffering and life force of those who are injured and killed in war, but by the grieving and pain of those left bereaved. Note that those who start the wars on our physical plane also profit from them on the physical plane; that is their payoff from the vampires.

Today things are a little more sophisticated than in Aztec times or even a century ago. The media provide the main source of food for the vampires. Imagine a horror film, a darkened theater full of people completely engrossed in the film; now imagine that you could see the invisible entities that are there in that theater feeding off of the shock, fear and horror of the audience. The same can be said of films of heartbreak and loss and films of war. All induce strong negative emotions in the audience and provide food.

The present carnage in Gaza? Food for the vampires on a worldwide scale as we watch in horror and anger and hate and judgment.

That is the fundamental concept.

Take your emotional focus away from the show, and you cease to provide a source of food. Further, you can now consciously use that energy in a positive manner, by working to make a better world, by sending loving and healing energy to the Earth. It is all one energy, and it can be directed consciously toward creation, love and gratitude.

I have taken my energy away from them. I will no longer be manipulated by them as a source of food. My energy, all of it, is now mine to direct as I consciously choose.
Old 01-11-2009, 12:05 AM   #18
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Onwards

wow asteram, i am inspired in the way you know and feel how energy works, you have tremendous insight to this, how it universally flows and how it can be directed for negative agendas or positive creation and healing ...

woo hoo ... you're in the flow of the know!!!
Old 01-11-2009, 12:10 AM   #19
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks asteram, After watching the utube video on Gaza. I just felt sick! I needed re-reminding that my attention and negative response is exactly how the eaters of energy have designed it.
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009, 02:20 AM   #20
asteram
Avalon Senior Member

Hi futureyes-

You wrote

" how it universally flows and how it can be directed for negative agendas or positive creation and healing ..."

This is true for personal energy. As I noted in the thread starter though, those on the negative path cannot access the powerful energies of creation, not in the same way we can. It's not so much that they have been cut off from them, but that they have chosen to cut themselves off.

Note that evil is never creative, only derivative. Satanists say the Lord's prayer backwards, hang the crucifix upside down, turn the 5-pointed star of man upside down etc. All very boring and unoriginal. Evil is boring. What would the Illuminati/NWO crowd do if they enslaved humanity and ruled the world? Play golf? They couldn't even invent the game.

All a great spiritual healer needs to do to be cut off from source is to try to start healing as a way to acquire personal wealth and power. This is not to say that abundance is not for the spiritual, but the focus on personal gain is not aligned with unfolding and evolving creation and the two don't mix.

Our personal energy can be used by us or fed to the vampires. On another level, we as divine sparks can access the full energies of creation as well, something "they" can't do.
Old 01-11-2009, 02:20 AM   #21
asteram
Avalon Senior Member

Duplicate post

Last edited by asteram; 01-11-2009 at 02:33 AM.
Old 01-11-2009, 08:27 AM   #22
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi futureyes-

You wrote

" how it universally flows and how it can be directed for negative agendas or positive creation and healing ..."

This is true for personal energy. As I noted in the thread starter though, those on the negative path cannot access the powerful energies of creation, not in the same way we can. It's not so much that they have been cut off from them, but that they have chosen to cut themselves off.

Note that evil is never creative, only derivative. Satanists say the Lord's prayer backwards, hang the crucifix upside down, turn the 5-pointed star of man upside down etc. All very boring and unoriginal. Evil is boring. What would the Illuminati/NWO crowd do if they enslaved humanity and ruled the world? Play golf? They couldn't even invent the game.

All a great spiritual healer needs to do to be cut off from source is to try to start healing as a way to acquire personal wealth and power. This is not to say that abundance is not for the spiritual, but the focus on personal gain is not aligned with unfolding and evolving creation and the two don't mix.

Our personal energy can be used by us or fed to the vampires. On another level, we as divine sparks can access the full energies of creation as well, something "they" can't do.

spot on asteram ...

personal gain ... selfishness
unfolding and evolving creation ... selflessness
universal law ... don't mix 'em up cause ya WILL lose your connection to source thus falling back into illusion (and sadly, many have sold their souls when shiney sparkley trinkets were held before them) ...
law of the universe ... ya just don't profit from pureness ...
it's like playin with fire ... ya gonna get burned ...
AND ... within you, you have known this all along ...
and still ... the matches were just too tempting ...

Old 01-11-2009, 10:17 AM   #23
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

All right. Let me put out my doubts here just so we can squash those last self-gain grains that hold me back.

As I said before, I truly am convinced that the devil is in the detail which in my opinion is exactly about those negative forces you describe here.
However, when I look at the world, I find abundant proof of all other agendas going on here. I can see the fear being spread and the food being poisoned and the wedges that issues like sexism, racism or some such that are forced between people.
However, apart from the presence of good and evil in all fairy tales, stories and other virtual media I cannot find any trace of 'dark entities'. You say they are invisible, all right. Yet they are as traceless on this plane as the proverbial reptilians and my guess is that they fulfil the exact same functions: To create an enemy of some kind that people can unite against.
In that regard it's just handy that the enemy isn't 'visible' as he can be blamed for everything.
Now this isn't a bad thing in my mind as it may help people to become aware of the focus within them on negative energies and thus take care of the situation, but it still isn't a move beyond duality, beyond blame, beyond 'the other'.
Don't get me wrong. I'm not trying to say 'all is one' just for the sake of justifying the presence of evil. I'm merely trying to get down to the difference between having an enemy and integrating that 'enemy' into one's view.

If there is any evidence of these vampire entities I'd love to see it. But please don't show me video rendering glitches and expect me to just believe. I rather learn to transmute my negative emotions and still take care of them abstractly, without the fighting against the 'evil spirit'.
Old 01-11-2009, 04:52 PM   #24
asteram
Avalon Senior Member

Afraid you don't get me if you think I'd post a video, period.

I am very much grounded on this planet, as in firmly rooted in 3D physicality. I am not given to flights of fancy, nor do I accept anything without proving it to my own satisfaction. I do not repeat what others have told me as if it is a truth to be accepted without question; I am the opposite polarity from that of a "true believer".

The concept I'm writing about here is one I have been researching for nearly twenty years. I have narrowed the focus above with practical examples from everyday life that I think we can all relate to. I have studied the subject long enough and had enough experience to convince myself of its reality. I can't do that for you, nor would I bother to do so. The post was meant to clarify what I am talking about when I write about not giving "them" one's energy.

The entities I am referring to are identical with the reptilians; that is simply a modern terminology that relates to the present concepts of "space aliens". Hyperdimensional or interdimensional beings comes much closer to the truth. No, one cannot "see" them as they are not composed of the elements of the periodic table. Note that the emotions they feed on are also invisible and not composed of elements of the periodic table. Can you show me emotional energy? Can you prove to me, in an empirical manner, that emotional energy exists? What is the difference between living and dead bodies, when the chemical composition is the same? Any measurements for that around that you know of? Videos, maybe?

One can learn to sense these entities with practice and intuition, somewhat like the shadows cast on the wall in Plato's cave. If you have no personal experience of such non-3D beings, and no personal experience of discarnate entities, evil spirits, or truly evil beings including human ones, then I can't remedy that either. You have to do your own homework and have your own experiences.

Evil is very real and it is not situational or "in the details". Again, I can't remedy your lack of knowledge in any brief manner nor would I bother to, but if you'd like to step outside your bubble for a moment you could do a search for the word "ponerology".

Last edited by asteram; 01-11-2009 at 05:11 PM.
Old 01-11-2009, 05:26 PM   #25
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Asteram, what you write sounds like you are offended or angry, maybe merely frustrated. Let me first clarify that I did not write my previous post to cause such emotions or to simply debunk a theory. I appreciate them all well and am trying to get especially behind that one well. It is just too common that I have seen people state this without at least a story to support it.
(I actually didn't even consider reptilians to be the same thing, this was meant as an example of 'really silly evidence'.)

Fair enough one can't prove them physically, but an illustration of emotional dispositions or some such would really be helpful. I may have encountered one person that was truly evil and the experience shocked me to my bones. I guess I've lead a life too 'protected'.

By the way, concluding that I don't step outside of my bubble just because I hold up some doubts certainly ain't most gracious either.
Travelling this path is difficult, you do know that, and I don't really want to go down every dead end to figure it out.

But again, I'd love to hear more, if it can be any more concise.