Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 01-01-2009, 06:28 PM   #1
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Default Ask the question,Are we looking up or down ?

OFF WITH THEIR HEADS

And god rested on the 7th day at the 7th letter G which conceals C and T, the masonic compass and square. .

a b c d e f G h i j k lMn o p q r s t u v w x y z

It is the letter M that sits atop the primordial mound, the place of the skull or dome where matter is crucifed.All other heads of state must be decapitated towards the center.

The English alphabet of 26 letters is a hyperdemensional construct of pi.

The human body is hyperdemensional construct of pi

The Holy bible is a hyperdemensional construct of pi

The human drama is expressed in the first 32 diigits of pi

You can tell your whole life story with the first 32 digits of Pi

The visable cosmos expresses it self through pi

3. 14159265358979 32 38 46 26 43 38 32 7950

looking with open eyes we see hidden in plain view the sacred numbers (11 11 on opposite sides) and 144 as we travel in our (U) you boat upon the waters of K OS. The first 144 digits of Pi sums to 666, the number and cycle of this life. The menorah lines up perfectly at point 79 79 displaying order out of K OS within the human body starting at O rion's belt or base of the human spinal column of 32 vertebrae presented by the first 32 digits of pi. look even closer at the menorah and there in plain view is the sacred number 13 with the divine at the center.
We look deeper and see that each time we double the u or W, we move closer to the center away from duality
. Mr. owl knows the secret as he sits with his masonic square cap on and oversize glasses of duality on the point of convergence. This progression can also be seen in the alphapet with the transition of the 13 letter M into the letter w moveing closer to Z ero point #26 or 8 the number of death and regeneration. This pattern is also the mirror of the esoteric Moses and the 12 tribes.(13)and Jesus and his (12) desciples.(13) = 26
SCALES OF SEVEN

Judged by the Father or the feather ??
feather has a value of 31 but if we remove the silent esoteric e in feather, we create the father which has a value of 26 at the center of the menorah.On the left side of the father 26 we have the 10 comandments of the law and on the right side we have the seven dispensations of Christ or the son sitting at the right hand of the Father. Ten and seven is seventeen which gives us the value of the son. All the remainding numbers of the menorah are equvalent to the Holy Ghost.After 26 we have the four fold nature in man becoming a ghost at 33 or the crown chakra. The great work is still divided at 32
At 33 the great work is crowned and the illusion of duality is no more.

The serpent in the milky way bites its tail in a continuous cycle of death and rebirth until we transcend the first 32 digits of PI and the spoken word.

The stairway through seven on bridge 32

look closely and you will see this image in harmony wiith the image above. 357

I feel with all my being that the secret of secrets that has been kept fom humanity is that we are looking down and not up and that we are looking in and not out.

911 is an in inside job 360 degrees of perception rising above the construct.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 01-02-2009 at 02:38 PM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 10:39 PM   #2
Josefine
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Ask the question,Are we looking up or down ?

Hi.
Does it not depend on what we are trying to see?

We are ascending and descending at the same time, but that is not what you have in mind, perhaps?

I have had some training on this with a friend of mine. Not with much luck for me, I am afraid.

I am currently reading 'Fulcanelli, Master Alchemist: Le Mysterie des Cathedrales'.

As the mystery genre goes, this is a little boring, IMV.

I'd say: The Golden Fleece is the Light Body.
The alchemyst's gold is the Ormus material.

What is the big deal? I do know the most rudimentary about Fulcanelli, him appearing and disapprearing thru the ages. Great sage. That is about all.

Here is a riddle for you:

'2009 will be the year of the Dragon.
Not in an astrological sense,
but in a mythical.
Hold on to what you know,
and the veil will not distress'.

???

And 2009 is another good year. We are here and the work that we came for is being done.

J
Josefine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 11:31 PM   #3
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josefine View Post
Hi.
Does it not depend on what we are trying to see?

We are ascending and descending at the same time, but that is not what you have in mind, perhaps?

I have had some training on this with a friend of mine. Not with much luck for me, I am afraid.

I am currently reading 'Fulcanelli, Master Alchemist: Le Mysterie des Cathedrales'.

As the mystery genre goes, this is a little boring, IMV.

I'd say: The Golden Fleece is the Light Body.
The alchemyst's gold is the Ormus material.

What is the big deal? I do know the most rudimentary about Fulcanelli, him appearing and disapprearing thru the ages. Great sage. That is about all.

Here is a riddle for you:

'2009 will be the year of the Dragon.
Not in an astrological sense,
but in a mythical.
Hold on to what you know,
and the veil will not distress'.

???

And 2009 is another good year. We are here and the work that we came for is being done.

J
Right we are in a continuous loop on a concious level traveling the sacred spiral breaking internal and external cycles in the hall of mirrors.

I feel that based on the esoteric human anatomy connected with certain constellations, that we are literally looking from above even though our feet are planted on earth. My new overstanding of As ABOVE SO BELOW , tells me that up is down and vice versa.Its hard to explain with words but yet i feel it as i become it
.When we start to look beyond the construct,we find ourselves at the center developing 360 degrees of perception. Also another thing i was trying to convey is that the formula for pi is a major secret of our exsistence preserved in allegory and myth, including Sir Francis Bacon's alphabetic cryptic cipher.

By the way the golden fleece is the same thing as the golden wedding garment of the bible. It is the electro magnetic field of the body that becomes luminous as we evolve spiritually. This is the garment that is worn at the alchemical marrige of matter and spirit. The gold of the alchemist is conciousness that starts of as base metals filled with impurities and fully transmuted through right actions and right thought and purified with love through trial and testing by intense heat.Ie the dark night of the soul.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 01-02-2009 at 02:55 PM.
Old 01-01-2009, 11:42 PM   #4
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 11:48 PM   #5
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagon View Post
You're right, i get it now as above so below. there is no out there.
Old 01-02-2009, 05:17 AM   #6
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

the great work indeed.. who? R? U?
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 04:31 PM   #7
no caste

Hagar

names baby laughter Isaac

new book about it by didn't catch the name 'the woman who named god"

grapple with new retelling, complexities, many differences, potential harmony, can't whitewash, baghdad, ancient site where abraham was