Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 12-23-2008, 07:16 PM   #1
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Default Merry XMAS a window with a view

If someone looks through a window, that person will only receive a narrow view of the outside world and its hidden secrets. This view will only go as far as the person can see out the window. Everything to the left and right or above and below the window will be out of view.

Also, there is a separation between the viewer and the outside world. The window might have glass or just a frame so the person is left as a spectator, not as someone who actually can percieve the deeper inner meanings beyond the window.

People who choose to percieve by only using windows are restricting their view that is limited by the window. These people will watch the world go by from their window,and think their not affected by the world.

People who are scared to look out the window are people that do not want to know what is going on in the world around them. Even though they are still protected by the structure, they are still worried that the world will be too shocking to behold.

Sometimes, these people will open the window just to holler out. These are the ones that believe that they have a say in the world that they are not truly a part of.

A doorway has a narrow view of the world, but a person can walk through the doorway. The doorway is their opportunity to actually make a difference in the world. The doors we choose to walk through are not physical doors ,instead they are the doors of perception.Those of us who view life through windows are restricted from seeing
XP

X MARKS THE SPOT - MERRY XMAS

WINDOWS ALPHA AND OMEGA converge at the center where the fall meets winter at center point also known as ground zero, where this old natural order of duality collapse and starts the new golden age. P equivalent to sweet 16 or PI The esoteric doctrine teaches that there was once a time on earth that the ancient Egyptyians called the first time, a golden age of enlightenment.This was a time when mankind walked upright and aligned with his divine purpose as master of the four elements.

The earth was a terrestrial paradise until man suffered from the great deludge,better known as the great flood. The great thinkers who kept these records had no concern for a physical flood wiping out humanity,instead they used physical ideals to conceal the spiritual from the profane. Therefore the great deludge was Delusional thinking.The e is always silent in the esoteric so we have D lusional or 1111 lusional thinking.

So the earth lost it’s alignment with the sun, the macrocosmic event was reflected on a microcosmic level by man losing his alignment with his spiritual source symbolically causing the death of his spiritual self.

The axis being tilted means that the north polar axis is no longer pointing to the ecliptic centre – the ‘still point’ location in the heavens it would be pointing if it were upright.What this means is that in the golden age there was no change in seasons that represented a rise and fall of emotions.Just as duality thinking reflects uncertainty and fear so does the change in Sea-Suns. AS ABOVE SO BELOW -

So because mankind's desire to only live in the spring and summer of life, he resist the other 2 seasons on a physcological level. This is why the sungods were represented by the seasons so man would seek the inner path of unfolding by embracing all change regardless of circumstance.The labeling of change keeps man in the Deludge.This is why we must build an ark and take the animal nature two by two or duality thinking in one boat in order to float upon the sea of change.Once the two are wed they give birth to the divine and man once again crawls and then walks upright.

Raising the djed by going beyond duality

This image to the material duality thinker would be a depiction of Mary and Elizabeth both with child and 6 months apart as spoken of in the new testament.

In the esoteric we go beyond names and duality and we have the divine concieved in virgo and born in pisces, or concieved in the virgin mind and born from the soul of matter the great mother. In the center of the image is the djed pillar, symbolic of the spinal column and the earth's axis and the four seasons, giving us the inner meaning of raising the jded and not dead.

The two becomes one beyond duality

XP

JED EYE of horus

The god Ptah holding the Djed column
between the Crook and Flail

XP

XP

XP

XP

salome raises the djed from 23.5 degrees the tilt of the earth's axis.So then the connections made between Osiris the ‘resurrection god’ and the earth’s axis, is that it is the earth’s axis that should be resurrected by humanity going beyond duality thinking according to ancient teachings, and that this is the real purpose and meaning behind the conception of the universal ‘resurrection god’ and all related traditions. In other words, the whole messianic mythos is based on the overstanding that this archetypal hero or god within ourselves whose own spine represents the celestial pole and vice-versa, therefore we have the power to bring back the ‘golden age’ of the upright axis which was lost in ‘the Fall’ – a more balanced world along with our own rebirth or resurrection through reaching ‘enlightenment’. In terms of the collective human consciousness, this is the real meaning behind ‘Ascension’.

A second sun will rise and usher in a golden age once we raise the djed.

SEE ALICE go beyond duality and raise the djed or dead.

The view is narrow because it is pecieved through windows. The v becomes Y when we raised the djed of duality.
Y Masculine and feminine.The miracles of healing the sick and raising the djed are only symbolic of the death, dumb, lame,and blind masses. States of the human physcological condition of the four sea suns
11 11 The view through windows into the mist of ignorance.
Raising the Jded makes one y -eyes

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 12-24-2008 at 01:38 AM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 04:44 AM   #2
Josefine
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Merry XMAS a window with a view

Thank you! This is deep- I have to study it. Got a few days.

Bless you.
Love, peace

J
Josefine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 11:04 PM   #3
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Most confusing. That's always good.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 12:29 AM   #4
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

I don't mean to confuse, when your mind begans to expand beyond good and evil . You realize that all things are connected and in perfect order. You actually enter a whole new world of knowledge.One idea will emerge and take you on a never ending journey ,where you decide where to get off. From crack to nuclear war, these names all steem from some divine idea first.

I have no problem clarifying anything in my post, just ask. I come from a very religious back ground that breathe the church every waking moment and i grew up to hate it.

Now i love those days that i had to read the bible from cover to cover. Religion is the most beautiful thing once its understood that they all repeat the same truth beneath the misunderstandings that have been pass down from generation to generation. The disharmony enters when we try to label things, this only seperates us on rhe surface. Ignorance is the clouds that block out the light.No religion or person can prevent us from seeking within ourselves.

Ok i'm just ranting now.
Old 12-25-2008, 12:38 AM   #5
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Well, the XP theory you put up here sounds as if the guys behind the symbol, the masons/illuminati or ptb, whoever, is actually meaning to raise the djed, what sounds like what others refer to as the age of 'aquarius'.
Just that they happen to kill most of the earth meanwhile?

Then again, I like this confusion because it opens up the possibility that they in fact have no bad intention with their RFIDs, the Psychotronics et al.

Maybe WE are the warmongers by accusing them.
In fact, I've been reading on this forum for a while now and it doesn't feel much different from the newspapers, just different subjects.

Where's the positive stuff? And do I need positive in order to go beyond duality? If I can go beyond duality I wouldn't need to strive for positivity, right?
Old 12-25-2008, 02:05 AM   #6
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czymra View Post
Well, the XP theory you put up here sounds as if the guys behind the symbol, the masons/illuminati or ptb, whoever, is actually meaning to raise the djed, what sounds like what others refer to as the age of 'aquarius'.
Just that they happen to kill most of the earth meanwhile?

Then again, I like this confusion because it opens up the possibility that they in fact have no bad intention with their RFIDs, the Psychotronics et al.

Maybe WE are the warmongers by accusing them.
In fact, I've been reading on this forum for a while now and it doesn't feel much different from the newspapers, just different subjects.

Where's the positive stuff? And do I need positive in order to go beyond duality? If I can go beyond duality I wouldn't need to strive for positivity, right?
Its all about perception, whats happening is our circumstances are changing and to resist change is to resist life. We are being force to think for ourselves and go beyond the idea of good and bad. what we call bad is the downward channeling of the sacred feminine. The demonizing of the great mother. If these events bring forth the god man, was it bad? In the end the light and dark will lovingly embrace and there will be no more death.
Old 12-25-2008, 02:48 AM   #7
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Since you are inqiuring about some of this, based on my comprehension i will explain some of the deeper meaning of these so called dark ideas.

1 Famine of food is symbolic of famine of knowledge.

2 Plague or disease is symbolic of the plague of ignorance.

3 population reduction is conneted to the idea in the esoteric that the body must be purged and all cells renewed.
4qurantine is symbolic of the new seed or idea planted must be protected and nourished properly with right thought and action. on the surface the nourishment will be propaganda.

5 Nuclear war is war at the atomic and subatomic level as in nucleus. The war also symbolises the internal revolution of the mind by tranmuting darkness to light.

6. They will turn out the lights and this is symbolic of the dark night of the soul that all must face to overcome fear and doubt.
These ideas are being mimced to bring the people the physical savior.America is the bride being prepared for the groom
Old 12-25-2008, 10:49 AM   #8
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
Since you are inqiuring about some of this, based on my comprehension i will explain some of the deeper meaning of these so called dark ideas.

1 Famine of food is symbolic of famine of knowledge.

2 Plague or disease is symbolic of the plague of ignorance.

3 population reduction is conneted to the idea in the esoteric that the body must be purged and all cells renewed.
4qurantine is symbolic of the new seed or idea planted must be protected and nourished properly with right thought and action. on the surface the nourishment will be propaganda.

5 Nuclear war is war at the atomic and subatomic level as in nucleus. The war also symbolises the internal revolution of the mind by tranmuting darkness to light.

6. They will turn out the lights and this is symbolic of the dark night of the soul that all must face to overcome fear and doubt.
These ideas are being mimced to bring the people the physical savior.America is the bride being prepared for the groom
Maybe if I was enlightened I wouldn't 'care' about this, but seriously, this symbolism can't possibly be taken serious, some of those comparisons are pretty far fetched. Whoever made this up certainly did think well to first spread 'propaganda' that turn citizens ignorant and then punish them for it.

Again, what role does the negative (or positive) play in this? Why would you prefer one above the other.
Old 12-25-2008, 11:50 AM   #9
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Maybe if I was enlightened I wouldn't 'care' about this, but seriously, this symbolism can't possibly be taken serious, some of those comparisons are pretty far fetched. Whoever made this up certainly did think well to first spread 'propaganda' that turn citizens ignorant and then punish them for it.

Again, what role does the negative (or positive) play in this? Why would you prefer one above the other.
First of all we are dealing with people who know there is no death and it is our fear of death and lack of knowledge that allows them to have power without ethics.

Its truly a game of wits. the gov't is purposely imbalanced so the people would be so tired and worn out with suffering that they would accept anyone that promises a solution.

We just have'nt paying attention.For example look at the word government , is says control. To govern the mental states of polarity conciousness with the ego in the center we call a president. The congress is the intellectual sexual union between the two polarities. The oval office is the womb of the sacred feminine. The capital building is the dome are skull for the brains of the operation. The council on foriegn relations is the external sexual union with other nations that made america the great whore of babylon. Did not Jesus fall in love with the prostitute?

The goal is to unite the polarities by the destruction of the ego and pierce the veil of wisdom and bring forth the god man. This has all been done in our face because we lost that child like curiosity of asking questions and also believing that there is such thing as fiction when we live in a world of infinite posabilities.

Their goal is external and ours is internal.Same goal but they are using divine ideas and the supression of the feminine energy to reach their goal. .

You ask why is one perferred over the other. Its not a preference but the acceptance of all change to go beyond change. If a black hole swallows up an entire galaxie and then that space is replaced with a beautiful nebula is that evil?

The first state of the union was Del aware. The first state of the divine union is the awareness.

Is an explosion the end or beginning ? Impact is the way of the universe. all things are shaped by pressure and resistance.

The artist tell me they see the image in the stone before it emerges.pressure and resistance and the last ingredient is fire.
Old 12-25-2008, 12:22 PM   #10
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

I am well aware of all that you say and whether destruction is good or bad, all right. But you still only argument for the 'negative'. What about the opposite? What justifications do WE have to be wanting to sustain life. I can see that they have an external agenda while we have the internal one. I am not against change and understand that nothing should be feared, but it seems like losing lives on this planet is more like losing potential... and the idea of policing the whole world seems rather impractible compared to teaching everyone to take responsibility of themselves.
The other great discrepancy is however this (and we suck at this, lock ourselves up and know not to share):

Quote:
...we are dealing with people who know there is no death and it is our fear of death and lack of knowledge that allows them to have power without ethics.
Also, I'm hard pressed to think that the PTB are not thinking in polarity. Otherwise I feel like arguing that they wouldn't see enough cause to act as they do.

Last edited by Czymra; 12-25-2008 at 12:25 PM.
Old 12-25-2008, 01:10 PM   #11
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I am well aware of all that you say and whether destruction is good or bad, all right. But you still only argument for the 'negative'. What about the opposite? What justifications do WE have to be wanting to sustain life. I can see that they have an external agenda while we have the internal one. I am not against change and understand that nothing should be feared, but it seems like losing lives on this planet is more like losing potential... and the idea of policing the whole world seems rather impractible compared to teaching everyone to take responsibility of themselves.
The other great discrepancy is however this (and we suck at this, lock ourselves up and know not to share):

Also, I'm hard pressed to think that the PTB are not thinking in polarity. Otherwise I feel like arguing that they wouldn't see enough cause to act as they do.
There is the story of the physcological tower of babylon where there are three types of builders. There are those at the bottom of the tower that worship people or personalities , there are also those who worship idols as in materialism at the center of the tower and last there are those at the top saying they are god. These are the actual ones who laid the foundation for this tower by supressing creativity.One language,one religion,one idea and one brick at a time without the divine.You can not do what they have done by thinking in polarity.They look at killing ideas and we look at it as killing people.

All the illuminati can die tomorrow but that will not eliminate the idea of selfishness. The darkness can only be transmuted to light because the darkness is only our shadow selves.Therefore we must turn up the dimmer.There is no negative only lack of harmony through keeping the woman out of the equation.

When we stop calling things negative and start washing each others feet,we will transcend time and space.Try running your car without the black cable and we realize that all is necessary for growth.
Old 12-25-2008, 01:18 PM   #12
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

When we stop calling things negative and start washing each others feet,we will transcend time and space.Try running your car without the black cable and we realize that all is necessary for growth.
I am all with you on this one. Still the question remains in me as to how to transcend from negativity right through to non-polarity. Usually it is propagated that one has to cancel out or turn the negative fear propaganda into the positive.
Old 12-25-2008, 01:29 PM   #13
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I am all with you on this one. Still the question remains in me as to how to transcend from negativity right through to non-polarity. Usually it is propagated that one has to cancel out or turn the negative fear propaganda into the positive.
It is very easy to advise others. Only the one who suffers knows the extent of the pain. At the same time there is no difference between one person's pain and another"s.

No philosophy, sermon or concept will help relieve that suffering immediately. It is useful, however, to remember that at the core of any pain-causing conflict there is duality. We are part of a cycle that contains both pain and pleasure, creating a split between mind and body, delaying the healing process. It is the villan that awakens the potential of the hero. 2B or not 2B that is the question.

11 11 the fool of duality transmuted to master.22
Old 12-25-2008, 01:37 PM   #14
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

I really can't stand your numbers and symbols... but I remember suffering is duality. Knowing obviously is not of any great assistance.
Thanks for the input.
Old 12-25-2008, 01:46 PM   #15
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I really can't stand your numbers and symbols... but I remember suffering is duality. Knowing obviously is not of any great assistance.
Thanks for the input.
B is the 2nd letter of the alphabet. This is how shakespeare hid these ideas, 22 is the master number of the tarot card.11 the first birth is of earth and water 11 the second is of air and fire. 4 seasons 4 elements and four stages of the butterfly. The twin towers of ignorance and death collapse through surrender and self sacrifice and they emerge as two complimenting polarities and wed to give birth to the christ within. phx from the ashes ie freedom tower.
Old 12-25-2008, 02:09 PM   #16
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

22) Jesus saw infants being suckled. He said to his disciples, "These infants being suckled are like those who enter the kingdom." They said to him, "Shall we then, as children, enter the kingdom?" Jesus said to them , "When you make the two one, and when you make the inside like the outside and the outside like the inside, and the above like the below, and when you make the male and the female one and the same, so that the male not be male nor the female female; and when you fashion eyes in place of an eye, and a hand in place of a hand, and a foot in place of a foot, and a likeness in place of a likeness ; then will you enter [the kingdom]." when you start seeing the connection between all things , you will began your journney beyond the polarities.

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 12-25-2008 at 04:52 PM.
Old 12-25-2008, 04:24 PM   #17
Josefine
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
22) COLOR="DarkOrange"]we you start seeing the connection between all things , you will began your journney beyond the polarities.[/COLOR]
There was great trepidation in heaven when they saw that we went into duality. They knew this road would be rocky. Yet we chose it. We are now about to sum it up. It is the distilled experience we are harvesting. We were free to choose, and we are free to choose anew.

The New Universe will be different. It is underway. Time and space will cease to exist, and yet, we will not be bored. This is something that we have been told. Do I understand it? Not really. Totally unfamiliar terrain. Yet change is what we crave when one lesson is learned.

I have a friend who reads the language of reality like you do. I have only been able to learn by osmosis. Maybe the female brain is more geared for seeing how everything IS connected.
Old 12-25-2008, 04:53 PM   #18
stiros
Avalon Senior Member

Hello everyone.
May I pop in?
Interesting discussion.

777 The Great Work:
...... duality ......

What do you mean by “duality”?
Opposites like bad – good, or dark - light or?

........ The great thinkers who kept these records had no concern for a physical flood wiping out humanity,instead they used physical ideals to conceal the spiritual from the profane. ........

It looks like to me, that there was a “power elite” at that time too, with secrets and a need to control (the slaves).
Not very civilised, if you ask to me.
I prefer openness instead of secrets, so that everyone that wish can develop themselves, and not only the “in crowd”.
All this secrecy in our history has led to today's situation, with “power elite” and all the stupidity around us.

Comments appreciated
Love, Freedom and Truth
stiros
stiros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 04:55 PM   #19
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josefine View Post
There was great trepidation in heaven when they saw that we went into duality. They knew this road would be rocky. Yet we chose it. We are now about to sum it up. It is the distilled experience we are harvesting. We were free to choose, and we are free to choose anew.

The New Universe will be different. It is underway. Time and space will cease to exist, and yet, we will not be bored. This is something that we have been told. Do I understand it? Not really. Totally unfamiliar terrain. Yet change is what we crave when one lesson is learned.

I have a friend who reads the language of reality like you do. I have only been able to learn by osmosis. Maybe the female brain is more geared for seeing how everything IS connected.
I guess the one answer is to SURRENDER.
Old 12-25-2008, 04:59 PM   #20
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I guess the one answer is to SURRENDER.
Yes, in fact. But I see I can't do that without letting go of all symbols and concepts. I never saw their use, and now I learn that symbols and words are to exert actual 'power'. It's really hard to believe.
Old 12-25-2008, 05:11 PM   #21
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Yes, in fact. But I see I can't do that without letting go of all symbols and concepts. I never saw their use, and now I learn that symbols and words are to exert actual 'power'. It's really hard to believe.
A good example of a very powerful symbol would be the cube. The cube represents a state of mind that is blocked on all 6 sides. This is why Neo in the matrix started his journey by emerging from his cubical as the 7th principle of mind ie thinking out side the box of material ignorance. JACK ACE KING = 22 JAK in the box emerging from the center.
Old 12-25-2008, 05:18 PM   #22
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
A good example of a very powerful symbol would be the cube. The cube represents a state of mind that is blocked on all 6 sides. This is why Neo in the matrix started his journey by emerging from his cubical as the 7th principle of mind ie thinking out side the box of material ignorance. JACK ACE KING = 22 JAK in the box emerging from the center.
Alright, but where does that get me? And why would it be powerful?
As you say, it's "representation" not actuality. It could be as much down to interpretation as anything else.

If we are to try to move beyond subjectivity and objectivity, I doubt that symbols will be of any assistance.
Old 12-25-2008, 05:48 PM   #23
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Alright, but where does that get me? And why would it be powerful?
As you say, it's "representation" not actuality. It could be as much down to interpretation as anything else.

If we are to try to move beyond subjectivity and objectivity, I doubt that symbols will be of any assistance.
OK
Old 12-25-2008, 05:52 PM   #24
Josefine
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Symbolism is just another language. The spoken and written language we have today will fade out. It is cumbersome and takes up a lot of brainpower.

The base language of our brain is pictures, symbols. Dyslectics have brains that are partially rebuilt. We are all headed in that direction.

My mate has been born with an ancient language 'ingrained', incorporated into his body. He can, at times kinetically sense it in every part of the body. This old language was originally danced, our whole body expressed it. Children learned it thru dance and music and mudras.

This language predates sarasvatti.
Hebrew is a similar language, probably derived from this older one.

All of our symbols are derived from these ancient languages, and its essence is something we once knew thorougly. We will again.

Last edited by Josefine; 12-26-2008 at 09:14 AM.
Old 12-25-2008, 06:14 PM   #25
stiros
Avalon Senior Member

About symbolism and/or individual knowledge.
I have participated in an alpha-course (religious) and when I asked for example, how God communicated with them, they often said; through quotes from the Bible.
My comment to this is, that “the communication” is in a telepathic way or that thoughts are transferred to them, and then they convert these thoughts to words themselves.
I have not a religious background, so I don't know the Bible by heart, so my knowledge is not the same.
I think, I have a more technical, or a little bit spiritual, way of looking at things.
One day I was meditating, and I guess that I was angry at God, so there slipped away a thought as follows:
....“And God is supporting the wrong team”....
And immediately, I got an answer, very strong, even though my eyes opened.
Exactly, this feeling, never happened before.
It seems to me that everything in the surrounding including myself felt this burst of information.
And the message with my way of comprehension was totally clear:
“God has his laws of physics to follow” (translated).
What I mean is that symbolism is only communicating with the person who is familiar with the symbolism.
Symbolism is only a hidden language, of course with a purpose (power?).
But it is important to know our history.
Comments appreciated.
Love, Freedom and Truth
stiros
stiros is offline   Reply With Quote