Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 12-17-2008, 02:41 AM   #1
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Default Our Love for Humanity

Deep inside each of us is a rooted Love for our beloved. Respectful, admiring, tender, this Love is so deep it can make us do marvels for them. Especially in times of great change.

We are members of a grand family. Humanity. Born from mother Earth. And the Love we feel for our closest beloved does expand for all the Family. This deeply rooted Love we experience differently for Humanity wants to come out. It wants to drive us to make it manifested. It definitely navigates on the natural flow of Life that ever transform/evolve.

A mature, responsible and genuine Love for Humanity is felt in every heart who reminds it. The very reason why we love our children or any other beloved, including animals and Earth in all forms, is the same reason why we Love Humanity. And this can expand... We build the frontiers...

Invite the ones you know receptive to it to take a moment a day to bless Humanity/Earth with the best intention you can feel for her. The best of your heart. The Universal Laws will do the rest...

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 01:53 PM   #2
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Our Love for Humanity

Here are thoughts taken from the fourth book of the "Handbooks for the New Paradigm" series, "Messages for the ground crew".

Page 16, quote: "Buried within individual awareness is the desire to maintain the integrity of all humankind. Animals know they must reproduce to continue their presence on the planet. Humans know that it is important not only to reproduce but also to educate the following generation to use their greater intelligence to maintain the progress of mankind's awareness toward a fuller experience of the opportunity of experiencing physical life. Unfortunately, this greater intelligence of humankind is subject to influence. Thus it is that the current situation "has come to pass". It has "come to pass" if mankind chooses to have it pass now or to have it continue into their future." End of the quote.

Deep down inside, we have a desire for humankind to maintain it's freedom to evolve. The "greater intelligence" who inhabit in every human heart ask for it. But we live in a world of mental/emotional manipulation. A lot of official mainstream "ideas", "culture", "religious behavior", "scientific theories", etc... have the purpose to redirect our attention from our "greater intelligence" to instead put it toward false deities, half-truth, fear and thoughts of destruction for the future. And it seems to work very well, even among the "awakened".

Nevertheless, this situation "has come to pass". It is sailing against the wind. The wind blower is acting to change the situation. He/she will make his/her part while we do ours.

Above any top notch information, scientific data, mental capacity, heroic deed, survival preparation, etc... there is our simple, accessible, powerful and subtle capability to bless Humanity and mother Earth for the best future for all life to evolve freely. Then let the Universal Laws accomplish the work.

This is exactly what Angels do. Feel their presence around and join their blessings with the Love you have for Humanity.

Namaste, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 12-30-2008 at 12:11 AM.
Old 12-20-2008, 02:26 PM   #3
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

You know that! Nice post.

Within and without, above and below, seen and unseen.

Ps how can there be negativity when the concept of -1 is just that, a concept?
There can be, literally, +1 of 'any-thing' but there can't actually 'be' a -1.
It's conceptual. Theoretical. Dry. Lifeless.
That's one reason that Love encompasses All, as hate can encompass nothing, all it can do is eclipse a little. but it always has to come back to Love to do even that.
Love is the Constant of Creation.

Namaste.

pps;
I just randomly met a Krishna Nun in town who gave me the Baghvad Ghita.
Om Numha Shiva Yah.
We are One.
More massive reading tasks ahead.
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 02:53 PM   #4
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayzero View Post
...Ps how can there be negativity when the concept of -1 is just that, a concept?
There can be, literally, +1 of 'any-thing' but there can't actually 'be' a -1.
It's conceptual. Theoretical. Dry. Lifeless.
That's one reason that Love encompasses All, as hate can encompass nothing, all it can do is eclipse a little. but it always has to come back to Love to do even that.
Love is the Constant of Creation...
Indeed Dayzero. Hate is corruption of creation. Evil does not create, it only corrupts, transform for the worse. The most powerful form of evil is when it disguise itself. It looks bright, good and loving, until the moment it gives subtle signs of "misfitting".

Any teaching that takes power from us (or money in exaggerated manner),
that put a being between us and our Creator (not an intercessor, but a savior),
that tends to convince instead of awakening the knowledge already inside us,
that says we are sinners, destroyers, without faith,
that only and purposefully present the dark side of Humanity and it's future without showing the power we have when we know/use it,
that redirect our focus/attention from a better future to a future of destruction,
etc...

Any teaching of these kinds are infiltrated by -1. It sucks energy and corrupt it to make us our own jailers. We are jailers and prisoners with the keys not knowing where we hided it. I am not saying to ignore the dark forces. I am saying not to contemplate them, because the act of contemplating records our matrix. One who contemplates darkness will bring back something from it. It is also true for light. This is the Laws of Creation at work.

Namaste, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 12-20-2008 at 10:33 PM.
Old 12-28-2008, 02:06 PM   #5
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Here is a gift from my lovely wife.

Considering that Time is not linear, but cycling and dimensional. It means that into the grand cycle, the one that has no beginning nor end, the one that records Eternity and Infinity, all timelines are unfolding simultaneously.

It means one can use the Universal Laws not only to create his/her future experience of life, but also, can re-thought a past event and forge it into a new manner. Thus changing his/her very present life.

Take an error you have committed in the past. You still have the thought/feeling of it, it is your memory. Take back this thought/feeling and re-think the event to change it the way you would have liked it to happened. It will not change the past, but it will transform the present by healing yourself. It will loosen some old knots that prevents you from being free. Do it on a regular base, and it won't take long to see their effects.

Remember, before manifested realities there is consciousness. All matter born from spirit. Your thoughts/feelings are no different.

The Universal Laws encompass all Times, all dimensions, everywhere, all the time.

Now, if you try it and see its reality, imagine what humanity could do about its past of wars.

Namaste, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 12-28-2008 at 02:12 PM.
Old 12-29-2008, 02:58 AM   #6
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

The ancient Hawaian healing method of Ho'oponopono or the power to set things right through the use of Love is quite fascinating. See for yourself..here is a remarquable story:

Two years ago, I heard about a therapist in Hawaii who cured a complete ward of criminally insane patients--without ever seeing any of them. The psychologist would study an inmate's chart and then look within himself to see how he created that person's illness. As he improved himself, the patient improved.
When I first heard this story, I thought it was an urban legend. How could anyone heal anyone else by healing himself? How could even the best self-improvement master cure the criminally insane?

It didn't make any sense. It wasn't logical, so I dismissed the story.
However, I heard it again a year later. I heard that the therapist had used a Hawaiian healing process called ho 'oponopono. I had never heard of it, yet I couldn't let it leave my mind. If the story was at all true, I had to know more.

I had always understood "total responsibility" to mean that I am responsible for what I think and do. Beyond that, it's out of my hands. I think that most people think of total responsibility that way. We're responsible for what we do, not what anyone else does. The Hawaiian therapist who healed those mentally ill people would teach me an advanced new perspective about total responsibility.

His name is Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len. We probably spent an hour talking on our first phone call. I asked him to tell me the complete story of his work as a therapist. He explained that he worked at Hawaii State Hospital for four years. That ward where they kept the criminally insane was dangerous. Psychologists quit on a monthly basis. The staff called in sick a lot or simply quit. People would walk through that ward with their backs against the wall, afraid of being attacked by patients. It was not a pleasant place to live, work, or visit.

Dr. Len told me that he never saw patients. He agreed to have an office and to review their files. While he looked at those files, he would work on himself. As he worked on himself, patients began to heal.
"After a few months, patients that had to be shackled were being allowed to walk freely," he told me. "Others who had to be heavily medicated were getting off their medications. And those who had no chance of ever being released were being freed."
I was in awe.

"Not only that," he went on, "but the staff began to enjoy coming to work. Absenteeism and turnover disappeared. We ended up with more staff than we needed because patients were being released, and all the staff was showing up to work. Today, that ward is closed."

This is where I had to ask the million dollar question: "What were you doing within yourself that caused those people to change?"
"I was simply healing the part of me that created them," he said.
I didn't understand.

Dr. Len explained that total responsibility for your life means that everything in your life - simply because it is in your life--is your responsibility. In a literal sense the entire world is your creation.
Whew. This is tough to swallow. Being responsible for what I say or do is one thing. Being responsible for what everyone in my life says or does is quite another. Yet, the truth is this: if you take complete responsibility for your life, then everything you see, hear, taste, touch, or in any way experience is your responsibility because it is in your life.

This means that terrorist activity, the president, the economy--anything you experience and don't like--is up for you to heal. They don't exist, in a manner of speaking, except as projections from inside you. The problem isn't with them, it's with you, and to change them, you have to change you.

I know this is tough to grasp, let alone accept or actually live. Blame is far easier than total responsibility, but as I spoke with Dr. Len, I began to realize that healing for him and in ho 'oponopono means loving yourself. If you want to improve your life, you have to heal your life. If you want to cure anyone--even a mentally ill criminal--you do it by healing you.

I asked Dr. Len how he went about healing himself. What was he doing, exactly, when he looked at those patients' files?
"I just kept saying, 'I'm sorry' and 'I love you' over and over again," he explained.
That's it?
That's it.

Turns out that loving yourself is the greatest way to improve yourself, and as you improve yourself, your improve your world.

Suffice it to say that whenever you want to improve anything in your life, there's only one place to look: inside you.
"When you look, do it with love."

Kindness
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 03:26 AM   #7
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

pulled

Last edited by dagon; 12-29-2008 at 03:44 AM.
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 04:53 PM   #8
EarthBowl
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Steven, Steven's wife and Mudra.
What beautiful uplifting ideas, that came at a time I needed to hear this exact thing.
I'm off to love myself and change the past.
love and blessings
EarthBowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 05:07 PM   #9
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthBowl View Post
Thank you Steven, Steven's wife and Mudra.
What beautiful uplifting ideas, that came at a time I needed to hear this exact thing.
I'm off to love myself and change the past.
love and blessings
yes i ditto what is said here
in a way it is very impowering
and uplifting and it does make perfect sense .
in and of the love rhythmmm .
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 05:42 PM   #10
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
The ancient Hawaian healing method of Ho'oponopono or the power to set things right through the use of Love is quite fascinating. See for yourself..here is a remarquable story:

Turns out that loving yourself is the greatest way to improve yourself, and as you improve yourself, your improve your world.

Suffice it to say that whenever you want to improve anything in your life, there's only one place to look: inside you.
"When you look, do it with love."

[/I]
Kindness
mudra
Blessed Mudra,

Thanks for this great story!

Love and Light

Namaste
lightbeing
lightbeing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 01:37 AM   #11
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Dear Mudra, thank you so much for this story. I do not only believe it, I experience it. Not exactly as Dr. Len does, but in a very similar manner.

The Compassion Dr. Len was feeling and sending to his patients was in reference to their files. Their files contained reference of their past. Be it a distant or a near past. The consciousness of Dr. Len recorded these different pasts of disorder and personally felt involve into these pasts. Then, he made a wish to change the situation with Love and Compassion as fuel for the thought, and I imagine, even if it is not clearly mentioned, that when doing it, he was also "seeing" the situation to change.

It is clear to me, that he was using the Universal Laws through out the different timelines of our lifes. Not only the future timeline was influenced, but also the present one.

Now, what is a very good news in this story and the Knowledge of Ho'oponopono, is the fact that another Human can use the power of the Universal Laws on strangers.

This is the Knowledge of the saints, this is what Angels do. We are all connected through the global Consciousness itself. With the power of the spirit, we change the course of evolution itself, always within our sphere of influence.

Namaste, Steven
Old 12-30-2008, 01:42 AM   #12
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

To EarthBowl and Rhythm. Thank you both for your presence on Avalon. I see familiar souls when I read your posts. We are certainly less stranger then we might think.

Namaste, Steven
Old 01-15-2009, 05:43 PM   #13
EarthBowl
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven View Post
To EarthBowl and Rhythm. Thank you both for your presence on Avalon. I see familiar souls when I read your posts. We are certainly less stranger then we might think.

Namaste, Steven
Hi Steven - I agree. (sorry-i dont know how to link to other threads here... but the description recallone has given in the thread Recognize. Connect.
... is very similar to my experiences. I must have met you there!..... blessings
EarthBowl is offline   Reply With Quote